1. Hai Guest, baca panduan dan tips area Movies & TV Series untuk memudahkan kamu yuk. Cek di sini yaa~

2. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

Asian Yoo Joon Sang (유준상) [Korea]

Discussion in 'Profile' started by hazzastyle, Jan 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hazzastyle MODERATOR

Senpai

Ratings:
    +23,499 / -1

[​IMG]

Name: Yoo Joon Sang
    Hangul: 유준상
    Profession: Actor
    Birthdate: November 28, 1969
    Birthplace: South Korea
    University: Dongguk University
    Major: Drama
    Height: 180cm
    Weight: 71kg
    Star sign: Sagittarius
    Blood type: O
    Family: Wife/actress Hong Eun Hee and son
    Talent agency: Namoo Actors
    Debut: SBS 5th TV Actor Contest (1995)
    Hobbies: Listening to music, playing instruments, drawing and exercising
    Talents: Jazz and ballet dancing, playing instruments and singing

2. Ramasinta Tukang Iklan

3. hazzastyle MODERATOR

Senpai

Ratings:
    +23,499 / -1

Biography
    [​IMG]

Personal life
    Besides acting, singing and writing, Yoo can also play several musical instruments including guitar, saxophone, violin and the piano. In December 2012 he showcased 20 of his artwork at the Art Asia fair.
    He married actress Hong Eun-hee in 2003, and they have two sons named Yoo Dong-woo and Yoo Min-jae. Dong-woo appeared in the 2011 short film Modern Family.
    In the talk show Healing Camp, he spoke about his love for his widowed mother, who suffered a cerebral hemorrhagic stroke in 2011.

Yoo Jun-sang (born November 28, 1969) is a South Korean actor and singer. Yoo is best known for starring in the Hong Sang-soo films Ha Ha Ha (2010), The Day He Arrives (2011), and In Another Country (2012). He was also praised for his supporting roles in Wide Awake (2007) and Moss (2010), and gained newfound popularity in 2012 because of the TV drama My Husband Got a Family. Aside from film and television, Yoo is also active in musical theatre, as well as a full-time faculty member at Korea Art College since 2010.

Career
    Yoo Jun-sang graduated with a bachelor's degree and master's degree in Theater and Film from Dongguk University. Having kicked off his career in 1995 through SBS's open auditions, he has been building a stable acting career through films and TV series. He has also starred in musicals, notably Claws of Angel, Jack the Ripper, Rebecca, Kim Kwang-seok jukebox musical The Days, Frankenstein, and as Athos in The Three Musketeers.

He gave a memorable supporting turn as a cynical prosecutor in 2010's Moss, the blockbuster mystery thriller based on a popular online comic series. He later won Best Supporting Actor awards at the Buil Film Awards and Icheon Chunsa Film Festival for his role.

But Yoo is best known as a regular in the films of auteur Hong Sang-soo. Notable among them is Ha Ha Ha, which won the top prize in the Un Certain Regard section of the 2010 Cannes Film Festival, at which Yoo and his fellow cast members walked the red carpet.[15] When asked to describe the actor, Hong said that "Yoo is... a kind person." I just... like him. I like him a lot. He is someone with a drive that doesn't irritate me. His honesty doesn't irritate me either and I like his energy. His energy has a clean color. And I think he's a lot of help when we work together." The director cast him opposite renowned French actress Isabelle Huppert in Hong's first English-language film In Another Country. He described Huppert as "a real joy" to work with, while she praised him as "kind and charismatic." Yoo was singled out in The Hollywood Reporter review as the film's scene-stealer.

After a five-year absence from television, he returned in the series My Husband Got a Family (also known as Unexpected You) co-starring Kim Nam-joo. The drama was a big hit, it not only consistently topped its timeslot throughout its long run, but ranked number one on the 2012 yearly TV ratings chart. As a result, Yoo enjoyed his biggest surge of mainstream popularity since his debut, landing commercial contracts and gaining the nickname "Nation's son-in-law".

In 2012 he published his memoir titled The Invention of Happiness. Yoo said he began writing diaries back in university when his professor recommended that he try filling up at least one journal each year with personal reflections. The book contains highlights from his 20 years of journaling life—from his days as a college student, moments on the set of several productions to his travels and vacations—as well as poems and sketches made by the actor in his everyday life. He plans to donate all of the proceeds from the book to charity, especially for children in need.

For the aerial action blockbuster R2B: Return to Base, Yoo along with the rest of the cast had to undergo months-long physical training for their role as jet fighter pilots. The actors also had to pass mandatory tests for actual pilots to be able to get into the cockpit—in a low-pressure chamber, emergency escape routine, simulated flight as well as training to develop tolerance for acceleration. Yoo reportedly passed out twice before he passed his 6G test, only passing on his third attempt.

Yoo underwent knee surgery after an injury to his cruciate ligament while filming Fists of Legend. The action movie revolved around a group of middle-aged men who fight on a reality show for a cash prize. On December 19, 2013, he released his first album, titled Junes; besides singing, Yoo composed, wrote the lyrics and produced all the seven songs included. Yoo's second album, J N Joy 20: Travel Project One, Just Travel... Walking... and Thinking..., was a collaboration with guitarist Lee Jun-hwa and released on November 13, 2014, followed by his first concert.

4. hazzastyle MODERATOR

Senpai

Ratings:
    +23,499 / -1

Filmography
    [​IMG]

Movies
    • 17th Hong Sang-Soo Movie (2015)
    • Angry Painter | Hwaga (2015) - painter
    • A Matter of Interpretation | Ggumboda Haemong (2015) - Detective
    • The Target | Pyojeok (2014) - Chief Detective Song
    • Nobody's Daughter Hae-Won | Noogooui Daldo Anin Haewon (2013) - Joong-Sik
    • Fists of Legend | Jeonseolui Joomeok (2013) - Lee Sang-Hoon
    • Touch | Teochi (2012) - Park Dong-Sik
    • Soar Into The Sun | R2B: Riteontu Beyiseu (2012) - Lee Cheol-Hee
    • In Another Country | Dareun Narayeseo (2011) - Lifeguard
    • The Day He Arrives | Bukchon Banghyang (2011) - Sung-Joon
    • The Last Blossom | Sesangyeseo Gajang Ahreumdawoon Ilbyeon (2011) - Kim Geun-Duk
    • My Brother Young Ja-Ya | Yeongjayanae Dongsaengah (2010)
    • Ha Ha Ha (2010) - Bang Jong-Sik
    • Moss | Iggi (2010) - Park Min-Wook
    • Like You Know It All | Jal Aljido Mothamyeonseo (2009) - Director Ko
    • Where is Ronny... | Ronireul Chatase (2009) - In-Ho
    • Wide Awake | Riteon (2007) - Kang Wook-Han
    • Wedding Campaign | Naui gyeolhon wonjeonggi (2005) - Hee-Chul
    • Show Show Show (2003) - San-hae
    • Go Back (2001)
    • Nightmare | Gawi (2000) - Jeong-ok
    • Tell Me Something | Telmisseomding (1999) - Kim Ki-Yeon
    • Special Investigator Bat (1976)

Drama Series
    • Heard It Through the Grapevine (SBS, 2015)
    • You Who Came From the Stars (SBS, 2013) cameo
    • Birth Secret (SBS, 2013)
    • You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly (KBS, 2012)
    • Kyung Sook's Father (KBS2, 2009)
    • Catch A Kang Nam Mother (SBS, 2007)
    • Young Jae Golden Days (MBC, 2005)
    • Land (SBS, 2004)
    • The Woman Who Wants to Marry (MBC, 2004)
    • Affection (SBS, 2002)
    • Inspector Park Moon Soo (MBC, 2002)
    • Fox and Cotton Candy (MBC, 2001)
    • Life is Beautiful (KBS2, 2001)
    • How Should I Be (MBC, 2001)
    • The Full Sun (KBS2, 2000)
    • Magic Castle (KBS2, 1999)
    • Cello (첼로) (SBS, 1999)
    • Goodbye My Love (MBC, 1999)
    • The Song of Hope (KBS2, 1999)
    • Last War (MBC, 1998)
    • White Night 3.98 (SBS, 1998)
    • Wedding Dress (KBS2, 1997)

Theater
    • Frankenstein (2014)
    • The Days (2013)
    • Rebecca (2013)
    • The Three Musketeers (2011)
    • Jack the Ripper (2011)
    • The Three Musketeers (2010)
    • Jack the Ripper (2010)
    • Murderer Jack (2009)
    • The Three Musketeers (2009)
    • The Happy Life (2008)
    • The Life (2008)
    • Claws of Angel (2007)
    • Passion of the Rain (2005)
    • Two Men (2004)
    • The Play (2001)
    • Grease (1998)
    • Foes of Women (1995)

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  5. hazzastyle MODERATOR

Senpai

Ratings:
    +23,499 / -1

Misscellanous
    [​IMG]

Awards and nominations
    • 2012 KBS Drama Awards: Top Excellence Award, Actor (My Husband Got a Family)
    • 2012 KBS Drama Awards: Best Couple Award with Kim Nam-joo (My Husband Got a Family)
    • 2012 1st K-Drama Star Awards: Excellence Award, Actor (My Husband Got a Family)
    • 2012 1st K-Drama Star Awards: Top Popularity Award (My Husband Got a Family)
    • 2012 Korean Advertisers Association Awards: Good Model Award
    • 2012 5th Style Icon Awards: Style Icon
    • 2011 12th Busan Film Critics Awards: Best Actor (The Day He Arrives)
    • 2010 19th Buil Film Awards: Best Supporting Actor (Ha Ha Ha)
    • 2010 18th Chunsa Film Art Awards: Best Supporting Actor (Moss)
    • 2009 3rd Daegu International Musical Festival: Popular Star Award
    • 2008 45th Grand Bell Awards: Best Supporting Actor (Wide Awake)
    • 2007 SBS Drama Awards: Excellence Award, Actor in a Miniseries (Catching Up with Gangnam Moms)
    • 2005 SBS Drama Awards: Excellence Award, Actor in a Serial Drama (Land)
    • 2002 8th Korea Musical Awards: Best Actor (The Play)
    • 2002 MBC Drama Awards: Popularity Award (Fox and Cotton Candy)
    • 2001 MBC Drama Awards: Excellence Award, Actor (How Should I Be?)

Discography
    • J n Joy 20: Travel Project One, Just Travel... Walking... and Thinking... (EP, 2014)
    • Junes (EP, 2013)
    • "Ce Song" feat. Kwak Dong-yun and Kim Sang-ho (My Husband Got a Family OST, 2012)
    • "Gray City" / "I Hate This City" (Jack the Ripper cast recording, 2010)
    • "Don't Turn Off the Lights" (Love Tree Project, 2010)
    • "Oh, You Beautiful Woman" (Only One: Lee Eun-joo, 2007)
    • 너에게 취했어 / 장난 / 십년동안 (Fox and Cotton Candy OST, 2002)

Music Video
    • "Oh, You Beautiful Woman" (Only One: Lee Eun-joo, 2007)
    • "Can't I?" (Wheesung, 2003)

Book
    • The Invention of Happiness (2012)

6. hazzastyle MODERATOR

Senpai

Ratings:
    +23,499 / -1
    INDEX NEWS

[​IMG]

7. CarlJSmith M V U

DayRock

Ratings:
    +4,742 / -1
    kak biya jadi teesnya om yoo joon sang :hehe:
    carl tau ahjussi ini gegara dia main satu teater musikal sama ji chang wook di The Days :XD:
    ahjussi satu ini suaranya merdu banget :top:
    liat track recordnya di atas ternyata udah lama ya dia berpengalaman di dunia teater musikal :blink:
    eh sekilas tadi baca dia main di teater musikal jack the ripper jg kah?:???:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.