1. Hai Guest, baca panduan dan tips area Movies & TV Series untuk memudahkan kamu yuk. Cek di sini yaa~

2. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

Asian Yoo In Na (유인나) [Korea]

Discussion in 'Profile' started by hazzastyle, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hazzastyle MODERATOR

Senpai

Ratings:
    +23,499 / -1

Yoo In Na / 유인나
    [​IMG]

Hangul :유인나
    Hanja : 劉寅娜
    Revised Romanization : Yu In-na
    McCune–Reischauer : Yu In-na
    Name : 유인나 / Yoo In Na (Yu In Na)
    Profession : Actress
    Birthdate : 1982-Jun-05 (age 32)
    Birthplace : Seongnam, Gyeonggi, South Korea
    Education : Sunae High School, Kyungwon University
    Height : 165cm
    Weight : 44kg
    Blood type : B
    Years active : 2009 – present
    Talent agency : YG Entertainment​

Credit to Previous TS: JambrenkJambrenk; :makasih-g:

• Like Like x 22
    • Thanks Thanks x 17
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
  2. Ramasinta Tukang Iklan

3. hazzastyle MODERATOR

Senpai

Ratings:
    +23,499 / -1

Biography
    [​IMG]

Personal life
    At a June 7, 2012 fan meeting to mark the end of Queen In-hyun's Man, Ji Hyun-woo made a surprise public declaration that he was in love with co-star Yoo In-na, shocking fans and press alike. This sparked a media frenzy in the following days, during which their agencies remained mum on the issue and the two stars lay low, except for a reassuring message to his fans that Ji posted on Twitter on June 11. Speculation about their relationship status ended on June 17, when gossip website Sportsseoul.com photographed the couple together on a midnight date at a park in Bundang, Gyeonggi, where Yoo lives. The next day on June 18, Yoo confirmed on her radio show that they are officially dating. On May 14, 2014, their respective agencies confirmed in a press release that the couple have broken up.

Career
    At the age of 16, Yoo In-na joined an entertainment agency as an apprentice singer in 1998, and even came close to joining a girl group at one point. But 11 years and five different agencies later, she was unsuccessful at breaking out. Yoo said she had difficulty memorizing the dance choreography required of K-pop singers, and after practicing her dance moves for eight hours a day, six days a week, she called it quits.

In 2006, Yoo joined YG Entertainment as an aspiring actress. She said, "If singing wasn't meant to be, I decided to give acting a go because it seemed fun. I never gave up. A lot of my friends did, though, even though they were prettier and more capable than me." Her big break came in 2009 with the popular daytime sitcom High Kick Through the Roof on MBC. Several supporting roles followed, notably as the heroine's perky best friend in 2010 SBS drama Secret Garden which won her Best New Actress at the Baeksang Arts Awards.

She was an MC for Midnight TV Entertainment from March 3, 2011 to June 4, 2012, for which she won Best Variety Entertainer at the SBS Entertainment Awards. She is currently a DJ for KBS Cool FM's Let's Crank Up the Volume, which is the highest-rated radio program in its timeslot across both AM and FM bandwidths.

Having trained for years hoping to become a singer before her acting debut, Yoo's vocals was featured in Humming Urban Stereo's 2011 digital single "You, That Day" (넌 그날). She also sang for the soundtrack of her 2011 film My Black Mini Dress alongside her castmates Yoon Eun-hye, Park Han-byul, and Cha Ye-ryun. Their chick flick is about the lives of four twentysomething friends as they juggle life, love and work.

In 2012, Yoo starred in her first leading role in the tvN series Queen In-hyun's Man. The plot of the cable drama centers around obscure actress Choi Hee-jin, played by Yoo, who falls in love with time-traveling scholar Kim Boong-do (Ji Hyun-woo) from the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) who jumped 300 years to the 21st century.

Yoo was cast in her first big-screen leading role in the melodrama Pure Couple, which began filming in December 2012. In 2013, she next starred as part of the ensemble cast in family drama You're the Best, Lee Soon-shin, then as the female antagonist in My Love from the Star. Due to the popularity of My Love from the Star in China, Yoo was cast in the leading role opposite Godfrey Gao in the 2014 Chinese romantic comedy film Wedding Bible (its director Heo In-moo previously directed Yoo in My Black Mini Dress).

On March 5, 2014, Yoo began her stint as the new host of Get It Beauty, a cable program that features trends in beauty and fashion, and reviews the best cosmetic products in the market. Later that year, she starred in the mystery-romantic comedy series My Secret Hotel, where she played a wedding planner coordinating her ex-husband's wedding amidst a murder investigation.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
  4. hazzastyle MODERATOR

Senpai

Ratings:
    +23,499 / -1

Filmography
    [​IMG]

Movies

Drama Series

Variety and Radio Show
    • Heroes | participant (SBS / 2010-2011)
    • Midnight TV Entertainment | MC (SBS / 2011-2012)
    • Yoo In-na's Let's Crank Up the Volume | DJ (KBS Cool FM / 2011–present)
    • Little Big Hero (documentary) | Narrator (tvN / 2013)
    • Get It Beauty | MC (OnStyle / 2014)

[video=youtube;twMZfmL0ZOg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twMZfmL0ZOg[/video]

[video=youtube;niScQqRX_kg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niScQqRX_kg[/video]

[video=youtube;nxWclXpDMWE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxWclXpDMWE[/video]

[video=youtube;PglQRyl8aw0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PglQRyl8aw0[/video]

[video=youtube;K1iZWaP35J0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1iZWaP35J0[/video]

[video=youtube;T7apD4zNQ18]http://youtu.be/T7apD4zNQ18[/video]

[video=youtube;NcGRGNmBLkU]http://youtu.be/NcGRGNmBLkU[/video]

[video=youtube;0ooejvEutmQ]http://youtu.be/0ooejvEutmQ[/video]

[video=youtube;Xfxuswu3sZY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfxuswu3sZY[/video]

[video=youtube;NDsJsT9VRCA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDsJsT9VRCA[/video]

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
  5. hazzastyle MODERATOR

Senpai

Ratings:
    +23,499 / -1

Misscellanous
    [​IMG]

Awards and nominations
    • 2011 - 1st Olleh-Lotte Smartphone Film Festival : Special Award (with Narsha) | Uninvited Guest [Won]
    • 2011 - 47th Baeksang Arts Awards : Best New Actress in TV | Secret Garden [Won]
    • 2011 - 4th Korea Drama Awards : Best Supporting Actress | Secret Garden, The Greatest Love [Nominated]
    • 2011 - SBS Entertainment Awards : Best Entertainer in a Variety Show | Midnight TV Entertainment [Won]
    • 2011 - MBC Drama Awards : Best New Actress in a Miniseries | The Greatest Love [Nominated]
    • 2012 - 1st K-Drama Star Awards : Rising Star Award | Queen In-hyun's Man [Won]
    • 2013 - KBS Drama Awards : Best Supporting Actress | You're the Best, Lee Soon-shin [Nominated]
    • 2014 - 7th Style Icon Awards : Top 10 Style Icons | N/A [pending]

Music Video
    • "Tell Me Goodbye" - Bigbang (2010)
    • "In My Head" - Brian Joo (2010)
    • "You, That Day" - Humming Urban Stereo (2011)

Discography
    • "You, That Day" - Humming Urban Stereo feat. Yoo In-na | That Day single (2011)
    • "My Black Mini Dress" - Yoon Eun-hye, Park Han-byul, Cha Ye-ryun and Yoo In-na | My Black Mini Dress OST (2011)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
  6. hazzastyle MODERATOR

Senpai

Ratings:
    +23,499 / -1
  7. Jambrenk M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +2,559 / -1
    News​

Yoo In Na was filming for ‘We Got Married’ before the strike, current status ‘pending’
    In a further twist to the Yoo In Na – Ji Hyun Woo love saga, it has recently been revealed that Yoo In Na had been filming as part of a new couple for the MBC variety program, ‘We Got Married‘.

The filming had started before the MBC crew declared its strike in January. The compiled footage had been unaired due to the program’s participation in the labor union. The actress, along with her partner, would have been the replacement for the Park So Hyun – Kim Won Joon couple.

Although ‘We Got Married’ eventually made the decision to resume regular broadcasts, the shocking love confession by fellow ‘Queen Inhyun’s Man‘ actor Ji Hyun Woo has thrown the entire plan into turmoil, an MBC insider revealed.

“The situation is neither here nor there,” he confessed. “The expectations were large considering the amount of time we’ve waited, but we don’t know how to solve this problem.”

“Yoo In Na’s agency has said they will not be commenting on the matter, so we will need to wait and see some more,” he said.

It looks like Ji Hyun Woo’s confession has had some major ripple effects, especially with the show expected to resume broadcasting soon. Would it have been better for him to confess privately?

Source: Sports Hankook via Nate

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
  8. archrage94 M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +15,538 / -0
    akhirnya ketemu juga:XD:
    YIN sma JHW udh resmi nih:yahoo:
    smoga langgeng:cheers:

9. lordcadaz M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +19,816 / -10
    Aih .. Jadi Vague nich , bakalan bisa ngeliat YIN main WGM ato kgk ...

aku sih respect dengan keberanian si JHW ttg confession nya .. yah akan tetapi , namanya ini dunia hiburan .. kalo bisa di bawa privately agar pihak lain tidak dirugikan .. kalo udh kyak gini , ngeliat YIN shooting WGM sama cowo lain , rasanya .... :sigh: kayak gimana gitu ..

10. Gantz M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +712 / -0
    Ini yang jadi hopengnya Ha Ji Won dalam drama Secret Garden ya?
    Hahaha, kalau soal WGM, yang pasti cowo yang jadi pasangannya bakal merasa bersalah, gimana gitu. Mungkin akan diganti dengan pasangan lain.

11. archrage94 M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +15,538 / -0
    iya bener kk:XD:
    walaupun blom noton, tpi bener kog ini yg jd temennya Ha Ji Won waktu di secret garden:XD:

Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
  12. niqq M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +3,659 / -0
    OmO OmO~ Speechless sayah waktu baca Yoo Inna dan Ji Hyun Woo akhirnya pacaran juga.
    tapi kasihan ya.. kehidupan mereka yang seharusnya pribadi jadi terlalu publik gara2 love confession

Yoo Inna keren juga, bisa misahin antara kehidupan pribadi sama syuting.
    terus, kata-kata ibunya ke Yoo Inna mengharukan "the world can be more beautiful than you think" :ogmatabelo::ogmatabelo:

Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
  13. Jambrenk M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +2,559 / -1
    Yoo In Na confirms that she is dating Ji Hyun Woo

After making headlines for over a week following Ji Hyun Woo‘s public confession, and a suspicious stroll through the park together, actress Yoo In Na finally admitted that she and Ji Hyun Woo have started dating.

On June 18th, Yoo In Na opened up her radio program KBS COOL FM ‘Yoon In Na’s Volume Up‘ by stating, “There is something I would like to say on ‘Volume’ today.”

“I knew that this would obviously affect my work, so I was extremely cautious,” she began. “Before thinking about the end result, I asked myself if this was the kind of love that I could attempt. If I wasn’t completely confident, then my work would have been that much harder, but I found that confidence.”

“I agonized over this for about ten days, and we decided to simply and purely respond to our hearts,” she continued. “Two days ago, I called Ji Hyun Woo who calmly waited for me through a very anxious situation, and while we were walking in the park, we decided that he will stop being ‘In Hyun’s Man’ and instead, start being ‘Yoo In Na’s Man’.”

Yoo In Na cautiously admitted their relationship and added, “I like him, I am confident. He gave me that confidence. I want to be in a beautiful relationship, more than anyone else.”

Congratulations to Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo!

[video=youtube;uiMRJwjWjX0]http://youtu.be/uiMRJwjWjX0[/video]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. archrage94 M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +15,538 / -0
    wah itu fotonya pas kmrn lgi pacaran:XD:
    klo udh di comfirm gni..
    semua sdh jelas:XD:

15. astraclue SUPERMOD

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +157,640 / -0
    [ENG SUB] Ji Hyun Woo Love Confession To Yoo In Na

[video=youtube;VrITW_H7yis]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrITW_H7yis[/video]​

Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
  16. kitsune159 M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +34 / -0
    Iya bener banget, klo dah diconfirm kan nfans dah ga resah lagi, he ... 3x
    BTW, seneng banget liat dia ama JHW, so sweet bgt
    Semoga karinya bisa terus melonjak ya, jangan malah nambaha turun gara2 pernyataan cintanya

[​IMG]

17. archrage94 M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +15,538 / -0
    bikin ngiri klo ngeliat mereka berduaan:XD:
    chukkae YIN n JHW:cheers:

18. kitsune159 M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +34 / -0
    Bener banget, iri liatnya
    Biasa pasangan baru, masih mesra2 nya, he ... 3x
    Semoga mereka bisa lanjut sampe menikah
    Wakakaka 3x
    [​IMG]

19. astraclue SUPERMOD

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +157,640 / -0
    tapi setelah ini ada halang merintang :swt:
    JHW ikut wamil :sigh:

20. zhizhen15 M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +49 / -0
    ada yu in na unni :oghoho:

tau unni satu ini dari heroes :ogohno:
    langsung jatuh cinta karena cantiknya
    tapi agak lembeng ya, hahaha :ogcute:

21. archrage94 M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +15,538 / -0
    smoga sja bgtu:yahoo:

y ga berhalangan jga:XD:
    dengan resminya YIN sma JHW....
    YIN kan jd bebas nengokin JHW wamil:XD:
    paling enggak tetep bisa ketemu:hmm:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.