1. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  2. Untuk kamu yang mendapatkan peringatan "Koneksi tidak aman" atau "Your connection is not private" ketika mengakses forum IDWS, bisa cek ke sini yak.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

True Love

Discussion in 'Motivasi & Inspirasi' started by princess, May 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. princess M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +160 / -0
    True Love

Boy : Baby we need to talk…
    Girl : Ricardo what do you mean?
    B : Something has come up..
    G : What?? What’s wrong?? Is it bad??
    B : I don’t want to hurt you baby..
    G : *Thinks oh my God I hope he doesn’t break up with me.. I love him so much
    B : Baby are u there?
    G : yeah I’m here.. what is so important??
    B : I’m not sure if I should say it
    G : well you already brought it up.. so please just tell me
    B : I’m leaving
    G : baby what are u talking about?? I don’t want you go
    B : not like that, I mean I’m moving far away
    G : why? All of your family liver over here
    B : well my father is sending me away to a boarding school far away
    G : I can’t believe this
    [FATHER : ( picks up the other phone, interrupts and yells furiously ) ERICA!! What did I tell you about talking to boys!!!get off!!
    B : wow your father sounds really mad..
    G : you know how he gets, but anyways I don’t want u to go
    B : would u run away with me?
    G : Baby, you know I would! anything for you! But I can’t my father would go crazy!
    B: *Sad* It’s okay.. I understand … I guess..
    G : *Thinking I don’t believe what going on. *
    B : I need to give you something tonight, because im leaving on flight on 1-80 in the morning, so I need to see you now.
    G : okay, I will sneak out and meet you at park.
    B : Okay.. I will meet u in 20 minutes.
    [ They meet in the nearby park and hug each other. And he gives her a note ]
    B : here you go,this is for you. I gotta go
    G : *Tears* [ begin crys]
    B : baby don’t cry.. you know I love you.. but I have to go.
    G : Okay [ Begins to walk away ]
    [ They both go home and Erica begins to read the letter he gave her ]
    It says…
    “Erica.. you know that I’m leaving. I knew it would be better if I wrote a letter explaining how much you me to me…
    The truth is I hated you so much! You are bitch and don’t you ever forget that! I never cares about you and never wanted to talk to you or be around you. You really have no clue how much I hate you! You never did the right thing, and you were never there. I didn’t think I could hate someone as much as I hate you! And I never want to see you, for the rest of my life! I will never miss kissing you like before, I never want to cuddle up!
    I will not miss you and that’s a promise. You never had my love, and I want you to remember that. Bitch! You keep this letter because this may be the last thing you have from me. ****! I hate you so much! I will not talk to you soon.”
    [ Erica begins to cry, she throws the paper in garbage & cries for hours ]
    A day passes she is sad, depressed and she feels so lonely.. then she gets phone call..
    Friend : how is your feeling?
    G : I don’t believe its happened… thought he loves me.
    Friend : Oh about that Ricardo leave me a message. A few day ago. He told me to tell you to look in your jacket pocket.
    G : uhm… Okay
    [ she finds a piece of paper in jacket ]
    It says : “baby I hope u find this before you read my letter. I knew you dad might read it,so I switched a few words….
    Hate = Love
    Never = Always
    Bitch = Baby
    Will not = will
    I hope you didn’t take it seriously because I love you with all my heart, and it was so hard to let you go “
    G : Oh my God!! It’s a letter… Ricardo does love me!! He must slipped it into my pocket when he hugged me.
    Friend : oh.. lol okay but I gtg.. call me later
    G : *happy* bye I’ll be at home waiting for my baby call me!
    … Erica turns on the TV…
    [ Breaking news ] “ An airplane has crashed. Airplane 1-80. it was on its way to an all boys boarding school.
    [ She turn off the TV ] .. 3 days later, she kills herself, because of the fact that Ricardo was dead & she had nothing to live
    … a day after that the phone rings. Nobody answers. It was Ricardo : he called to leave a message
    “ it’s Ricardo, I guess you’re not in home so, I called to let you know that’s im alive, I missed my flight because I had to see you.. I’m staying for good..
    :wub:

2. Ramasinta Tukang Iklan

3. frick M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +2,734 / -0
    Wow. Satu lg dr princess. Dan satu lg post junk dr sy. :hilarious:
    Hmmm...
    Aneh, aneh... Gw yg membaca ini campur aduk prasannya...

Tragis, jayuz, romantis, konyol,.... whatever.

Aniwei, tampaknya si G (ato siapapun yg nulis crita ini) adalah penggemar cemilan, karena:
    Is this supposed to be some kind of joke?
    Seriously, I laugh my ass off :lmao: -->evil :diablo:

4. princess M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +160 / -0
    im sorry... i mean
    G : okay, i will sneak out & meet you at the park

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.