1. Hai Guest, baca panduan dan tips area Movies & TV Series untuk memudahkan kamu yuk. Cek di sini yaa~

2. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

Asian Takei Emi [Jepang]

Discussion in 'Profile' started by fenny_ariesta, Apr 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fenny_ariesta M V U

Superstar

Ratings:
    +20,606 / -0
    mu_kun makasi ud ngingetin... :haha:
    :maaf:

2. Ramasinta Tukang Iklan

3. fenny_ariesta M V U

Superstar

Ratings:
    +20,606 / -0
    Emi Takei chosen as Aeon image character
    [​IMG]
    TOKYO —

Teenage actress Emi Takei, 17, has been chosen as the image character for the newly restructured Aeon group of department stores. The new PR campaign is a result of the group’s acquisition of Jusco and Saty department stores.

Takei will appear in commercials and on posters wearing a “sailor” style high school uniform throughout March. The series of three commercials will introduce elements of the new Aeon locations through the eyes of a typical high school girl’s life.

4. fenny_ariesta M V U

Superstar

Ratings:
    +20,606 / -0
    *HIimitsu no Arashi chan]
    Hidden Content Hide Thanks:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

• Thanks Thanks x 29
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Artanis Veteran

Superstar

Ratings:
    +72,713 / -1

waaaahhhh... udah ada berita yg terbaru nich..
    itu mksudnya emi pindah agency gtu ya..
    ane kurang paham sam istilah departement store yg dimksud diatas..

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: May 3, 2011
  6. fenny_ariesta M V U

Superstar

Ratings:
    +20,606 / -0
    bkn gtu mksdny kk... emi cm jd ambrassador aj kq...
    sbb.. :maaf:

7. kazuga M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +7,268 / -0

8. fenny_ariesta M V U

Superstar

Ratings:
    +20,606 / -0
    emi jd penyiar radio? huaa pgn denger suaranya
    any link kazuga :matabelo:

9. fenny_ariesta M V U

Superstar

Ratings:
    +20,606 / -0
    It’s been announced that actress Takei Emi will be appearing in the NHK drama “Taira no Kiyomori” as one of the leading heroines. Matsuyama Kenichi stars as the main character, and Takei will play as one of his concubines. NHK revealed their hopes of attracting younger audiences by casting an up-and-coming star.

Takei is experiencing a boost in her acting career lately, as she announced earlier this year that she’ll be taking part in “Taisetsuna koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshietekureta” starting in September. Her other drama, “Asuko March!” already began last month. She’s appeared in many CMs, but she’s expressed that she wants to do more dramas and movies.
    [​IMG]

10. hydedy M V U

。◕‿◕。

Ratings:
    +425,734 / -2
    SHISEIDO - MAQuillAGE “1 minute magic” by Emi Takei (HD) (24 MB)

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  11. fenny_ariesta M V U

Superstar

Ratings:
    +20,606 / -0

avatar sy pk iklany emi itu kk... :matabelo:

12. kazuga M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +7,268 / -0

13. kazuga M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +7,268 / -0

14. fenny_ariesta M V U

Superstar

Ratings:
    +20,606 / -0
    emi makin terkenal aj :top:
    :lalala:

15. bombaztiz Members

Silent Reader

Ratings:
    +17 / -0
    ^
    uidiiiih.... thx bwt infonya kak kazuga...

salut ama emi.. padahal msh 17 taon.. tp dah hebat bgt banyak masuk ke dalem chart...

dia tuh karismanya kuat...

gw lgsg demen ma dia pertama kali gw liat dia di taisetsuna koto subete wa kimi ga oshiete kureta(pjg nm dorama nya)^^

16. d_e_e_d Veteran

Senpai

Ratings:
    +444,536 / -1
    ini repost sepertinya, dari thread pic gallery.. rasanya lebih tepat dimasukkin sini.. :maaf:
    kalo di thread ini pun repost, maaf lagi yah :maaf:

[​IMG]

**Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

• Thanks Thanks x 11
    • Like Like x 1
  17. fenny_ariesta M V U

Superstar

Ratings:
    +20,606 / -0
    Takei Emi attends “SHISEIDO THE GINZA” opening event
    On May 14th, actress Takei Emi (17) attended the opening event of Shiseido’s new beauty facility “SHISEIDO THE GINZA”, located in Ginza. Takei commented with a smile, “I’ve been looking forward to the opening day of this fantastic new shop. Becoming beautiful, I hope it brings energy from Ginza to all of Japan and also that it brings smiles to everyone throughout the world”.

“SHISEIDO THE GINZA” is a three floor beauty facility with the concept of “a place where you can meet your unknown self”. The floors have places where you can buy Shiseido products, receive admission-paid beauty counseling, visit a hair and/or make-up salon, go to a space where you can try new products, and also visit their photo studio.

Actress and model Mizuhara Kiko (20) also attended the event. She called out, “I’ve really been looking forward to this opening day. It’s a ‘place where you can discover your new self’, so I hope everyone looks forward to discovering their new selves.”
    [​IMG]

18. redskop M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +31,621 / -0
    wallpaper dari shiseido

[​IMG]

:peace:

19. fenny_ariesta M V U

Superstar

Ratings:
    +20,606 / -0
    Major retailer AEON introduced their new summer lineup of swimsuits and yukatas at a presentation for 2011 Yukata Magic/Mizugi Magic. Their current image character is actress Takei Emi and she also was in attendance for the presentation.

During the presentation of the yukatas, Takei appeared wearing a chic, dark blue yukata combined with a unique hairdo and make-up different to her usual image. She commented, “It made me look more mature. If it appears different to my usual image, it means that it was a huge success.”

Takei also revealed a personal yukata memory, “When I was still a primary school pupil, I once went to an electronic organ concert wearing a short yukata.” In the interview she also expressed that she dreams of a yukata-summer-festival-date like most young girls in Japan. She said, “I’m longing for such a date. This year I don’t have someone with whom I could go …, but I’d like to go with my family.”
    [​IMG] penampilan beda emi :matabelo:

20. fenny_ariesta M V U

Superstar

Ratings:
    +20,606 / -0
    ni gua kasih link videony emi

• Thanks Thanks x 17
    • Like Like x 2
  21. fenny_ariesta M V U

Superstar

Ratings:
    +20,606 / -0
    Takei Emi wears 60 million yen in jewelry at Tiffany & Co. event!
    Actress Takei Emi appeared at Tiffany & Co.’s “Tiffany & Co. Leather Collection” event on May 26th, stunning the audience with the worth of the items she was wearing.

At the event, Takei was clad in approximately sixty million yen worth in jewelry and accessories, all of which were by Tiffany & Co. “It’s amazing,” she said with a laugh. “Since these are such amazing things, I’m nervous. It’s a brand that I’ve always longed for, so I feel really happy.”

When asked if the items were given to her by a man, she laughed again. “I don’t have (a boyfriend)… And I didn’t receive it from Santa-san,” Takei said cheekily, making the press laugh with her cute answer.

Beginning in April, Tiffany & Co. launched their “Tiffany Leather Collection“, which range from gentle suede to platinum color leather tote bags, handbags, purses, and card cases. Popular models Tominaga Ai, Hasegawa Rie, and Koizumi Satoko were also present at the event.
    [​IMG]

emi emang :top:

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.