1. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  2. Untuk kamu yang mendapatkan peringatan "Koneksi tidak aman" atau "Your connection is not private" ketika mengakses forum IDWS, bisa cek ke sini yak.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

Info Rossi Latihan Pake Yamaha R1, sebelum turun motoGP Sachsenring

Discussion in 'Random Images' started by mb4ng, Jul 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mb4ng M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +38,985 / -0
    Valentino Rossi made a stunning return to MotoGP action in Germany this afternoon with the nine-time world champion ending opening practice at the Sachsenring circuit in seventh position. Just 41 days after suffering a compound fracture of his right leg in a horrific high-side crash during practice for his home race at Mugello, Rossi made a remarkable comeback in front of a big Friday crowd in Germany. The 31-year-old was only cleared to ride his factory Yamaha YZR-M1 machine yesterday. However, fears that his damaged leg would be too restrictive and weak and his fitness way short of 100 percent were quickly ended as Rossi made a stunning start to the session. For large parts of the opening hour-long session, Rossi was in the top-four and less than two-tenths off the pace. He eventually ended with a best time of 1.23.244 to finish 0.723s off Dani Pedrosa’s best pace. He was also less than three-hundredths of a second behind Ben Spies on the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 YZR-M1 machine in fourth-place.

Rossi, who tested a factory spec Yamaha R1 World Superbike in Misano and Brno before his much hyped return, said: “I feel quite good on the bike and this is the most important thing. I have to say this track helps me quite a lot because it has a lot of left hand corners, so it is a good track to return. When I’m on the left corner I don’t have a big problem. I have more of a problem on the right turns but my leg is good. I have some pain but I can move on the bike and ride like I want. I feel also better than with the superbike because my M1 is more comfortable for my riding position and I’m very happy about the shoulder. I’ve worked a lot in this period and I have a lot less pain compared to Jerez, Le Mans and Mugello. This is so important because my shoulder gave me a lot of problems with riding. We have to wait until after practice today to see if the leg swells. The only question now is whether I can do 30 laps in a row on Sunday.”

Rossi stated that his main issue with right-hand turns was the lack of movement in his right leg.

“When I go in the right corners I have to move my foot backwards for a different position on the footpeg and this movement gives me quite a lot of pain. The rear muscles in the leg are not at 100 percent so I have pain to move the foot backwards after the entry to the corner. My knee suffers quite a lot when it stays bent. But I’m also happy because since Monday in Brno I feel better and we have improved.”

Sunday’s eighth round of the 2010 world championship though will be run over 30 laps, and the longest run Rossi completed today was ten laps. He remains confident though that he can be competitive, and added: “I don’t know about the race but for sure I have to suffer a little bit on Sunday. Maybe I can be quite competitive for the whole race. We improved the bike also to make it easier for me to ride, and also in the electronics we improved some settings.”

Rossi said his impressive lap times and confidence on board his factory YZR-M1 had been a welcome surprise. When asked about whether he was surprised to have figured so close to the top of the timesheets, he said: “Yes I’m surprised. I think it’s because after the crash it all went well from the surgery through my period at home. I had a lot of good people that helped me improve my condition and I worked five or six hours every day to be fit, but it is a big surprise to be in this shape.”
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Salut buat mas Rossi, masih berani standing lagi........
    Yang penting tulisan "SEMAKIN DI DEPAN" masih ada.

Dan Yng lebih penting Kalo Mau Semakin Di Depan, harus pantang menyerah.................

Last edited: Jul 17, 2010
  2. Ramasinta Tukang Iklan

3. justwenz Members

Silent Reader

Ratings:
    +11 / -0
    pertamaX

keren rossi, memang dewa GP, masi susah berdiri uda naik motor

4. rakun M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +913 / -0
    keep hard training ...mungkin itu yg ada dipikiran rossi, supaya terjaga kemampuannya ^^V

5. happybratboy M V U

Senpai

Ratings:
    +1,349 / -0
    motor emang jadi penyangganyak, bukan tongkat

6. snowflakez M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +1,680 / -0
    ga salah julukan nya "The Doctor"

he really is Genius...:top: and all dedicated...hidupnya smua demi dunia balap :top:

masih pincang2 dah naek motor...:yareyare:

• Like Like x 3
  7. Uploader Members

Silent Reader

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    Pantang menyerah.. bener2 hal yg sulit dilakukan loh.. hebat2

8. blood_Y_HOLE M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +211 / -0
    mantaph,
    di jalan kaki masih pake kruk, kalo udah naik motor seakan udah sembuh total

9. blood_Y_HOLE M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +211 / -0
    mantaph,
    di jalan kaki masih pake kruk, kalo udah naik motor seakan udah sembuh total

10. sasrabahu M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +1,061 / -0
    masih cedera kok ya pake style wheelie segala ... tp salut ma rossi :top:

11. Dj-Jelin-MQ M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +21,443 / -0
    Mental juara emang beda, cidera ngak menjadi hambatan untuk berprestasi :top:

12. g_kenz M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +343,965 / -0
    lagi cedera masih bisa naik motor.... :top:

moga aja cepet sembuh deh..

13. joefrizz M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +79,363 / -1
    jalan masih pake kruk tapi udah geber motor lagi :top::top:

tapi hati2 ah ntar cedera lagi :nangis:

14. blood_Y_HOLE M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +211 / -0
    mantaph rossi, biar cedera masih bisa kualifikasi peringkat 5

15. nubiecupu M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +810 / -1
    aje gile tu mas Rossi.. padahal lagi cedera..

16. prince_of_darkness M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +1,683 / -0
    wuihhh bener2 manteb dah si om rossi.
    oiya kok bisa tulisan "SEMAKIN DI DEPAN" ini muncul disitu, gara2 apa ya bro?? apa indo ikut sponsorin gitu yak??

• Like Like x 1
  17. blood_Y_HOLE M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +211 / -0
    udah sejak dulu itu gan.
    bukan indonya (pemerintah),
    tapi yamaha indo yang sponsorin (swasta)

18. zerto M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +2,821 / -0
    gw pingin moror nya
    ni....
    dari pada ketemu ama rossi nya

19. shinminho Veteran

Senpai

Ratings:
    +6,813 / -0
    rosi emg hebat :top: masih belum sembuh aj peringkat ke 5 kualfikasinya apalagi klo udah sembuh :top:

20. axelynx M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +749 / -0
    gila..superbikenya emg keren ya..:hihi:

tp itu rossi di kualifikasi kemarin bisa peringkaat 5 loh?:???:

hebat banget ya walaupun kakinya blom sembuh bener..:malu:

21. Cybil M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +89 / -0
    Rossi T.T ayo berjuang! The Doctor gogogo! semangat buat jadi juara lagi,,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.