1. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  2. Untuk kamu yang mendapatkan peringatan "Koneksi tidak aman" atau "Your connection is not private" ketika mengakses forum IDWS, bisa cek ke sini yak.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

Application Quick and convenient QR Code & Barcode scanning app

Discussion in 'Software Zone' started by KerenSophia, Mar 6, 2022.

1. KerenSophia Members

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    QR Code Reader is a super fast, super lightweight and easy to use code scanner app for any android device. QRCode can scan all types of QR codes and barcodes on the go and anywhere!

QR Scanner app with a simple interface, easy to use. QRCode can scan all popular barcode formats like QR, Data Matrix, Aztec, UPC, EAN, Code 39 and many other formats.

[​IMG]
    QR Code Scanner and Barcode Scanner 2022
    QR Code & Barcode Scanner helps you lookup product information quickly by scanning QR code and Barcode on the product. You can even use QR Code & Barcode Scanner to scan coupon codes, promo codes, check in events, …

In addition, the QRCode: QR Code Scanner & Barcode Scanner app is equipped with a flash, which supports scanning QR codes / Barcodes in dimly lit places or in the dark.

Scan image QR Code/ Barcode from library and SDCard. To scan images from your phone’s gallery, select the image icon in the app. Then select the image in the gallery that you want to scan, continue to select the “Scan” button to get the content of the qr code / barcode you scan.

Create your own QR code/ Barcode easily. To generate a QR code: simply open the QR Code Scanner app, then select “Generate” in the bottom menu bar. There are many types of QR codes/ Barcodes that you can generate based on your needs, such as clipboard content, website URL, text, contact information, phone number,… After creating QR Code and Barcode, the app allows you to save it to your device’s library, or share photos anywhere.

Retrieve the history of QR code scanner. History feature allows you to view all the QR codes and Barcodes that have been scanned from the QR Code Scanner & Barcode Scanner app. The history is organized clearly thus helping you to find your information as efficiently as possible.

You can share the result after scanning QR code and Barcode with your friends easily.

2. Ramasinta Tukang Iklan

3. Elainecortez Members

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I have installed QR Code & Barcode Scanner mod apk at heyhey.net, to be able to use premium features completely free. Learn more: click here

Last edited: Nov 11, 2022
  4. CaslRobens Members

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I just came across this post about the QR code and barcode scanning app and I gotta say, it sounds pretty dope! I'm always on the lookout for apps that make my life easier and this one seems to fit the bill. I especially love the automatic and eco-friendly document scanning feature, it's such a smart way to keep things organized. I'm always down for anything that streamlines my life and saves me time, so the idea of Smart Engines has me pretty hyped. That sounds like some next-level tech, can't wait to try it out.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2023

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.