1. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  2. Untuk kamu yang mendapatkan peringatan "Koneksi tidak aman" atau "Your connection is not private" ketika mengakses forum IDWS, bisa cek ke sini yak.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

I Love Hugs, but Don't Touch Me

Discussion in 'Dear Diary' started by invictuneez, Nov 15, 2018.

1. invictuneez M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +886 / -0
    Baru juga sabtu menuju ke minggu Nyaad... Kamis masih lamaaaaa...

2. Ramasinta Tukang Iklan

3. invictuneez M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +886 / -0
    Well, deciding to commit to someone is, I know, troublesome. However, I also surprise with the longing feelings to go to these hardships to be with this person... Anyway, I love you, can't wait to learn anything about you and grow together as an individual and as a family.

4. invictuneez M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +886 / -0
    Hospital Playlist tamat udah dari hampir 2 minggu yg lalu... dari yang shock scene terakhirnya wintergarden, ngulang2 scene itu terus di ig, mikirin mau review apa, nungguin maintenance idws, sampe mood ngereview nya ilang... wkwkwkkwkwk. Not idws staffs fault and I'm not complaining here... mungkin nulis tentang kenapa wintergarden dicintai dan didukung banyak orang lebih seru kali yaa...

dan baru saja diskusi abot sama salah satu kdrama peers tentang dramanya Kim Eun Sook yg paling baru, yg ada Mas Limin nya... Drama ini akan jadi drama paling menantang buat direview ketika ntar pas tamat

5. invictuneez M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +886 / -0
    been watching the new season of fruits basket, and it become such an intense watching experience to see Akito treat everyone disrespectfully

I go from "whoa, I think s(he) is sick" to "the duck is wrong with you sis (/bro)?"

sampe akhirnya pas episodenya selesai, langsung ambil hp dan googling "is Fruits Basket Akito sick?" yang menuntunku pada FAQ spoiler ending manga nya.... wkwkwkwkwk

6. invictuneez M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +886 / -0
    bye facebook nyaha, bersihin dan ngecek jejak digital

7. invictuneez M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +886 / -0
    It has been nearly like 6 months for us to live along with the pandemic. Until now, I like it since it means less direct interaction with other people (my introvert soul has been partying this whole six months). Nonetheless, I miss couple of things of course, like my favorite dimsum and eating then doing nothing for the whole day, the things that I can do only when I am in my boarding house, hahaha...

But I should add that pandemic has unlock unexpected area to be learned. I mean, I have never imagined that classical music will be such an interesting topic for me, well at least not until 5 months ago. It's all because of twosetviolins. Two crazy Chinese-Australian classical musician who eradicate the old, and boring, and serious, and sleepy classical music and change it into more fun classical music

8. invictuneez M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +886 / -0
    bring back my nostalgic feeling of Dong Bang Shin Ki that was on fire 8-10 years ago....

Changmin is going to be married to his fiance, and he's getting more and more handsome.... why it has always to be like thaaaaaaatttt????!!!

9. invictuneez M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +886 / -0
    Sekarang setiap kali lihat wajahnya Changmin (Mas2 di avatar <--), auto nyebut, "Astaghfirullah, bojone woooong" sambil tetap mengagumi wajahnya... :hihi::malu:

10. invictuneez M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +886 / -0
    My binge schedule's never been busy since 2016:
    Monday: Record of Youth
    Tuesday: Record of Youth
    Wednesday: Dramanya Lee Dong Wook
    Thursday: Dramanya Lee Dong Wook
    Friday: The Boys (yg hari ini tamat sisen 2); New Journey to the West Season 8
    Saturday: Missing: The other side
    Sunday: Missing: The other side

11. invictuneez M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +886 / -0
    sebal dan bodoh adalah kerjaan banyak, tapi malah binge watching series.... soooooooooooo stuuupiiiiddddddd

12. invictuneez M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +886 / -0
    Damn, this whole mahasiswa baru thing is sooo nerve wrecking.

13. invictuneez M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +886 / -0
    nekat banget nonton the crown sisen 4 langsung, ngga pake sisen 1, 2, 3 dulu.
    gara2 ada ceritanya princess Diana

14. invictuneez M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +886 / -0
    Shoot, its been nearly a year since my last post, and there's soooo many new things happened in my life which I try to cope with.
    Been thinking to write a lot of things too in this platform (since I consider this platform as a save house).
    Been fangirling to BTS quite a lot too (blaming jungkook with his purple hair dancing that certain hand kissing move in their Butter MV)

15. invictuneez M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +886 / -0
    Checking my save house.
    It's nearly two months with this new status. Marriage is still enjoyable so far, hahahaha. Hopefully, it will be usually, although not always (I know), enjoyable for the rest of our life. Coping with a lot of new habits of Husband, I think he does the same too..

Gratefully, he started to accept that one of many things that I like is BTS...

So many things happened with my job too. Still adapting to the new position, which need a lot more of my attention.. In my perspective, I love to learn new things, so...

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.