1. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  2. Untuk kamu yang mendapatkan peringatan "Koneksi tidak aman" atau "Your connection is not private" ketika mengakses forum IDWS, bisa cek ke sini yak.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

OriFic Hunbist

Discussion in 'Fiction' started by mbknife, Nov 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mbknife Members

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    HUNBIST​

Ambar Asha Amrita a normal 2nd year high school students who dreamed to have an adventures and save a princess from a demon lord. He have a crush with Kirana Maheswari the most beautiful girl in school and hopes one day he could marry her. This years god have blessed him by giving him a straight way to build his relationship with Kirana. However what will he do when he was given another way where he saw ‘Another’ side of the world? will he choose to walk the straight path? or will he choose the other way?

Table of Contents

Tap tap tap tap

The footsteps sound of five people who run on spiral stairs echoes. They were running as fast as they can through the darkness of the stairs that surrounded by wall made of rock and torch that hanging in the wall. After a few minutes they arrived at the end of the stairs where a pair black doors made of wood with some carve that decorate the doors.

Ambar, a man with white hairs standing in front of the other four people said, “Finally we have arrived.”

“You’re right Ambar,” said Jay, a man with black hair with light brown skin who stands behind Ambar as he walked pass Ambar and stand in front of the left side doors. He looks at Ambar waiting for his instruction.

“We have arrived at our last destination,” said Megumi, a girl with blonde-hair who stands besides Jay.

“We can finally end this war!” Ailia, a girl with red hair who stands behind jay said enthusiastically.

“Let’s do it guys,” Fai, a man with blue hair said as he walks and stand in front of the right side doors and look at Ambar waiting for his instruction.

“Let’s go!” Ambar said as Jay and Fai pushed the door as they walked in.

Behind the door there was a big room with six pillar that stand in a row, three pillars on the left side while other three on the right side of the room. The walls were made of stone and there was many torch hanging in the wall, few ornaments made of glass on the left and right side of the room where the lights come from, also a red carpet that covering the room’s floor. At the end of the room, there is an elegant and beautiful throne, which no one sits in there.

“It’s empty…” Fai said, as he cannot believe that the room where they will fight the final enemy was empty.

“Is this a trap?” Ailia said. She was panic since if it is a trap then all they have done until now was useless.

“Don’t lower your guard guys, we don’t know whatever this is a trap or not, look around and stay focus” Jay said with command tone.

Hai” Megumi said.

“Form formation Y!” Ambar said.

“Yes sir!” the other said.

Then they move to their own position. Fai and Megumi was standing side by side on the rear, and then Ailia was standing in front of Fai and Megumi creating a triangle. Jay is standing in front of Ailia while Ambar is standing in front of Jay creating a straight line between Ailia, Jay and Ambar. After they formed the formation, they walked slowly to the empty throne while watching their surroundings.

Suddenly a black smoke came from the door where they come in. The smoke moves very fast, Ambar and the rest cannot do anything to avoid it. When they realized the smoke was already surrounding their feet.

“What the-“

Before they can say anything the smoke suddenly covering their body and transform into black chain that bind them and shutting their mouths. Made their body falls in the carpet.

“MMMMM” they are trying to release their body.

“HAHAHAHHAHA” a demonic laugh sound was echoing in the room. “WEAK! I never thought the five saviors from Legend will be defeated this fast.”

Ambar and the others who bounded try to find where the sound came from while trying to free their body.

Snap

They heard a snapping finger sound and realized that a man who wears a skull-looking carved mask, with white hair and white skin sits in the throne that was empty and their mouth bind released.

“Release us!” Jay shouted with angry tone.

“Calm down!” The masked man said as he released a deadly killing intent aura. For a moment Ambar and his friend could see their death, instantly silence them. “Good, it’s better when quiet, isn’t it? Beside now I just want to talk with all of you.”

They were surprised, the masked man in front of them was the leader of enemy, that known for his cruelty, immoral action and his infamous insanity. However, now the man sitting talking at them with civilized. They know that their lives in his hands so until they can change the situation they decide to play along.

“Fine, we will listen.” Ambar said.

“Great” the masked man said with big smile in his face. “Since I don’t like to chit chat I will to the point. First, I want to congratulate all of you for able to reach here.” He said while clapping his hands. “Next, I want to ask some question. Why do you think you can beat me?”

“Because the legend said that five warrior of light will fight and defeat the dark and returned the peace into this world,” Jay said with full of confidence.

The masked man chuckled, “Wow, I can see your confidence aura from you. Next question is how do you know you are the five legendary warriors?” Ambar’s body stiffened, he realized where this conversation would go.

“Maybe because we can used light magic,” Ailia said with sarcasm

The masked man started to laugh. “Funny answer then what about him?” he said as he points to Ambar

“W-what do you mean? He is only haven’t unlocked the power yet.” Megumi said.

The masked man started to laugh harder while holding his stomach “Your answer is funnier than the previous one!” He said as he calmed down. “Then are you sure the reason he can’t used light magic is because he haven’t unlocked the power or because he DON’T have the light power?” he said as he tried raised his voice to clearly told them.

Everyone surprised except Ambar and the man who sit in the throne.

“A-are you saying that Ambar doesn’t has light element?” Fai said, as he could not believe what the man said.

“That’s right,” the man said excitedly.

“You LIED!” Aili shouted, “There is no way he doesn’t has light element. He was the one who gather us, he is our leader!” Aili finish angrily.

“Then why he was not surprised when I said that?” the man said with smile in his face.

“He is lying, right Ambar?” Megumi said while looking at Ambar hoping he would deny it.

“Please Ambar tell us that what he said was a lie.” Fai said desperately they really hope that Ambar will deny all things that the man said.

“I’m sorry guys but he was right.” Ambar said with sad tone. “I don’t have light element.”

Their eyes widened when heard what Ambar said. ‘Why he hide a big secret like that? Were they not trusted enough to be told about it?’ they thought. Ambar could see the bitter expression they gave as if he betrays them.

“Finally that face!” the man said excitedly “What a joy, you know I really like to see that kind of face when fighting against enemies. Now since you have made me excited, I will give you a chance to asked question”

There so many questions they want to ask, however due Ambar confession their mind was so confused. They still cannot accept that their leader was not a warrior of the light.

“I want to know, how can you know that I don’t have light element?” Ambar demanded. As he glaring at the man

“Wow scary.” The man said with scared tone. Suddenly a death aura came as he glared at Ambar “Let me remind you that I’m holding your live in my hand” he said with serious tone.

Amber and the others can only gulp as their body took full impact of the death aura again. After a moment, the aura was gone, and the man started to smile again.

“The reason I know you don’t have light element because my right-hand found him first.” The man said with smile

Ambar and his friends started to remember the strongest enemy they fought before they reach the stair that lead to this room.

“Looks like you remember him, Lambert Aiden my strongest warrior also my right-hand.” He said proudly.

“I see, so you have captured the last warrior, or the worst case you have killed the last warrior.” Ambar said with sad tone.

“Nope!” the man said happily. “I wasn’t the one who killed him. Since it was all of you killed him.”

“WHAT!” Jay shouted in disbelieved tone. “There is no way we killed one of our own,” Jay said, he know that from the start of the war until now he never encounter anyone who can used light element beside he and his friends.

“Then let’s we refresh our mind. First who was your strongest enemies?” the man asked with smile in his face.

“I think it was Lambert Aiden,” Ambar said as the rest nodding their head showing that they are agreeing with him.

“Next question when was your light magic was ineffective?”

They tried to remember all the fight they done, from their first meet until the last battle where they fight against six warrior of dark. Moreover, they realized each of them able to defeat one warrior of dark since their light magic was very effective against their dark magic, however when they fight against Lambert they barely win even when the fight was five against one. They remembered that in the fight Lambert was able to cancel their enchantment or some of their light magic.

“It was Lambert Aide.” Jay said

“Good now then the last question, WHY?” he said as his smile grow wider. “Let me make it more specific, Why was your light magic ineffective?”

‘How can we know? Since Lambert never said anything about his abilities?’ most of them though. However Ambar was think differently, he tried to predict enemy way of thinking and tried to predict where the direction of this conversation is. After connecting between the memories he have against Lambert and the last question he realized one thing.

“Is Lambert the last warrior of light?” Ambar said in disbelieving tone while the others also realized.

“DING DING DING” the masked man shouted happily. ”WE HAVE THE WINNERS” the man jumped from his chair excitedly. “He unlocked his light magic after he was defeated by four magician of sky. That time he told me he won’t used light magic since he want to be the darkness, instead he will look for another power so he destroy anything that blocked my way. He was one of my most loyal and best pawns,” he said proudly. While Ambar and the rest surprised the masked man called his own right hand as a pawn.

“How dare you call your own comrade as pawn!” Jay shouted.

“Then what should I call him?” the masked man asked. “Besides thanks to him most of obstacle was destroyed.” Then he smiles like a mad man. “And thanks to all of you, the warrior of light won’t be complete, and I will never be beaten.” He said with mad laugh while looking at the regret, and disbelieved face that Ambar and the others made. “I think I have talk too much.” He said as he walk pass them to the door.

“Release us!” Ambar said when he saw the masked man start to walk. While the other struggling trying to find a way to escape.

When the masked man reaches the door, he said, “Let me give you a gift.” He raises his right hand and points it to Ambar and the other. “Flame of darkness!” A Mass of flame thrown out from his hand and engulfing Ambar and the others “Good bye” he said as he walks through the door.

“AAAAAAAA” they shouted in pain feeling their body burned alive.

Ambar can felt pain from all of his body, however his main pain was come from his heart that failed to protect the world and more importantly protect his friends. He saw his friends burned since there is nothing he can do to help them. Pain, regret and despair that all he felt. Pain from feeling his body was burned, regret from failing to protect their friend and despair because there is nothing he can do to prevent it. Tears start to drop from his eyes unable to hold all the feeling he have. His mouth start to shout tried to tell him how much pain he felt. Finally, everything turns into black as he lost his consciousness.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Setuju Setuju x 1
    • Semangat! Semangat! x 1
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  2. Ramasinta Tukang Iklan

3. Alvahlevi Members

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Judulnya bikin penasran
    Cukup menarik, lanjutkan!!!

4. dikatumang Members

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Nanya dong.
    Waktu Scene Megumi bilang "Hai" itu dalam posisi ngecek ruangan kosong atau gimana yah ??
    Kalo untuk ngecek ruangan kosong, kok ane nangkapnya si megumi santai banget yah, sedangkan di scene sebelumnya yg lain kelihatan kebingungan.

5. mbknife Members

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    Hai teman2 saya mbknife.
    mungkin sebelum saya ngepost cerita seharusnya saya berkenalan dahulu. tapi karena sudah terlanjur ya sudah kenalanya disini saja.
    jadi saya sedang mencoba membuat cerita dalam bahasa inggris (sekalian belajar bahasa inggris.) jadi mohon bantuanya bila ada kesalahan grammar.
    lalu saya ucapkan terima kasih untuk high_time, noprirf dan yang lainnya yang sudah mebaca cerita ini.
    untuk Alvahlevi
    terima kasih sudah membaca, semoga cerita ini bisa berkembang semakin menarik.
    untuk dikatumang
    terima kasih sudah membaca, saat Megumi bilang "Hai" itu menjawab perkataan si Jay yang menyuruh untuk tidak lengah. mungkin karena saya membayangkan sifatnya megumi yang ceria jadi terkesan santai. terima kasih sarannya.

• Like Like x 1
  6. dikatumang Members

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Jawabannya mau dibikin mirip anime yah gan ?? CMIIW, bukan masalah besar sih sebenarnya, cuma ane bingung aja kok ini karakter santai banget, sedangkan teman-temannya yang lain dalam posisi serius.
    Lanjutkan gan. :peace:

7. mbknife Members

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    iya gan, mungkin akhir minggu saya post chapter 2. semoga saya tidak mengecawakan ya.

untuk sherlock1524
    terima kasih sudah menyukai cerita saya
    untuk Fairyfly
    terima kasih atas ucapan semangatnya
    untuk noprirf
    terima kasih atas ucapan terima kasihnya

dan terakhir mohon bantuan di grammarnya atau bila ada plot/adegan yang terlihat aneh. karena saya disini masih belajar

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
  8. mbknife Members

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    “AAAAAAA” a white-haired teen wearing a black t-shirt and black shorts shouted as he awake from his sleep.

“Ha… ha… ha…” Ambar panted as his right hand wiped his forehead that wet due to sweat.

“Huff…,” he let out a long breath when he felt his body calm down. “What a very intense nightmare,” He said as he got out from his bed and turned on the lamp. He walked to the closet and took a white t-shirt and a blue towel. He took off his t-shirt and dried his body with the towel. He put on the t-shirt he took before. After finished, he looked at the clock that hanging on the wall and realized it still three A.M. Then he gets out of the room while holding his wet shirt and towel. He walked to a basket in front of the bathroom and put his wet shirt and towel inside. After that, he returned to his room and sits in front of study desk. Then he took a book and pen from the drawer. He writes his dream into the book.

Ambar got this habit when he lost his mother, that time he was still in the second year of middle school. A few weeks after he lost his mother, he started to have a dream where he have the an adventure to save the world, or he has a magic where he can block any attack that directed at him, or he has a mastery of twin sword where he can fight against thousands of people alone. Ambar has tried to ask counseling in his school, and the teacher who responsible in counseling took him to meet a psychiatrist. While Ambar told his problem, the psychiatrist only nod and wrote something in a paper he holds. Then the psychiatrist told him that the dream was some his psychology defense since he doesn’t want to lose someone again. So his mind giving him a dream where he have a power to protect, or something like that. He is not sure since that time he was only a fourteen years old.

A week after Ambar went to the psychiatrist, his father came home. The first thing he did when Ambar met his father are punched him straight in his face. Ambar was angry with him since his father wasn’t there when his mother passed away and his father wasn’t there when he was alone in pain after his mother passed away. No one helped him to overcome his pain. After a few beating, Ambar started to cry while his father hugs him and apologizes for being a useless father. He told Ambar that a month ago he was fighting to protect a small city from terrorist. Ambar knows that his father is a mercenary in an organization that only fights to protect innocent from danger. Even so, he was angry at him for not being a father he needs. After many yells and beating Ambar calmed, and his father promises him to be a better father to him. Also, his father told him to write down his dream so one day if he wants to become a writer he already has some material he could use. The following day his father went to work. He said that he wants Ambar to learn how to manage his money so his father will send him money every month even when he was home or not. Also, he promised he will back at least once every month. Ambar, who heard that only nod with a happy smile on his face. Unknown to him that was the last time he will meet his father.

After he finished, he returns the book to drawer then lie down on the bed so he can sleep again.

“Looks like I cannot sleep again,” Ambar said as he raise his body. After looking at the clock, he realized that he has wasting his time for one and half-hour. He walked to the kitchen and prepared an omelet and two sausages for breakfast. After breakfast, he took a towel and took a bath.

It was still at half past five in the morning. It means he has one and half hours before the school start. He put on his white shirt with Ambar Asha Amrita or his name written on his right chest, OSIS symbol in front of pocket on his left chest and third high school Semarang written in his right shoulder. He also wears gray pants. After wearing his school uniform, he went to warm up his underbone motorbike. After he had started his motorbike, he returned to his room to finish his school preparation. Then he locks the house and goes to school with his motorbike.

When he arrived at school, he parked his motorbike and walked to the bulletin board to find his class since today is the first day he becomes a second-year high school student. He found his name at 2-A class, so he walked to the class. After looking at his watch on his right hand he know it still at quarter past six, it means he has forty minutes before the class start at seven.

He thought he will be the first person who arrived at the class, however when he arrived he saw a beautiful woman with straight black hair around her shoulder sat on front row far left the side of the class. She was looking at the windows near her seat. Her name is Kirana Maheswari. She is called the beauty queen of the school since she won with an absolute gap in beauty contest last year. Also, she is his first love on the first sight. No one knows that Ambar had a big crush on her and one day he hoped that she will become his wife. However, he knows that right now it won’t be happened since she always ranked first while Ambar only around forty best.

On the first day of his first year, he knows that the class was organized by balancing the students so 1-A class was not made of smartest first-year students. Instead, the class was balanced so in every class there is a person with a high mark and low mark. He also knows that in the second year the class was organized by score so the 2-A will be the smartest class while 2-J will be the most stupid class. However third high school is the best high school in the city, so even 2-J is the most stupid class in school, the student is not the most stupid in the city, most of the times they equal to rank twentieth on normal high school. That’s why Ambar studied hard so he can be in same class with Kirana. He hoped by having the same class he can start building a relationship with her.

He walked inside and unconsciously said “good morning” as he walked past Kirana to sit in the most rear of the same row where Kirana seat. When he sits in his seat, he realized that he wasted his chance by only greet her while walking past her. Since there is no one beside them, he should greet her and do some conversation so he can start their relationship. He regretted his foolish action.

“Good morning” a beautiful sound returned Ambar from his thought. He saw Kirana smiling at him. At that moment all his thought and regret was gone, the only thing left is happiness from greeted by her. After a few seconds, he returned from his trance. He knows he should start having a conversation, however at that time he doesn’t know what kind of topic he needs to talk about.

“Good morning!” a cheerful sound broke Ambar and Kirana attention. They saw Eko Pratomo, a teen with short black hair, brown skin and a bit fat body. After Eko’s greeting, he started to walk and sit in a seat beside Kirana.

“Looks like we are in the same class again,” Eko said with a smile on his face.

“You are right,” Kirana answered. Then they start to have some conversation.

Meanwhile, Ambar who sits behind them was jealous. Kirana is the smartest person in his generation while Eko is the second smartest person. Also, Eko is one of the most fortunate persons in school since he was in the same class with Kirana also befriend with her since the first year of middle school. To Ambar, Eko was a rival he needs to beat if he wants to be with Kirana.

“Sigh” Ambar sighed, he knew that currently there is nothing he can do to defeat Eko. Therefore, he decides to sleep for a while on his desk.
    =======================================================

Ding Dong Ding Dong

A bell ring means that the class starts. At the same time, Ambar awakes from his sleep. He saw the class was full of people. He yawned and stretching his hands. A moment later, a teacher comes in. He was a tall man with light brown skin. He wore a glass, dark green shirt with his name written on his left chest and dark green pants.

“Good morning!” the teacher said enthusiastically.

“Good morning!” the students answered.

“Ok students. My name is Hisman, and for this year I will be your homeroom teacher and your English teacher.” He said with a smile on his face.

Some students started to talk with their friends when they heard it. Ambar knows Hisman is one of the teachers in discipline committee. Since last year, he always came barely on time, he meet Hisman almost every day. Fortunately, he never got a detention since he was never late.

“Now, I want you to introduce yourself by telling us your name, hobby, and dream in the future.” He continued. “we will start with you,” Hisman said while pointing at Kirana “then you” pointing at Eko “and keep going until you,” he said pointing at a teen who sits on the far right side. “Then go to behind you and so on,” He said.

“Ok then, now stand up and tell us your name and your dream.”

Kirana stood up and said, “Hello, my name is Kirana Maheswari, my hobby is reading and my dream is to become a doctor.” Then she sits again.

“Good, next” Hisman said

Eko stood up and said, “Hello, my name is Eko Pratomo, my hobby is reading and my dream is to become a doctor.” Then he sits again.

“Now, just because she likes to read and want to be a doctor doesn’t mean you need to like read and be a doctor to impress her,” Hisman said teasingly. He saw some of the male students blushing and know that like he was right. ”Next person please,” He said as the next person stand up.

After a few minutes finally Ambar chance comes.

“What a surprise,” Hisman said in a happy tone. “Looks like one of our laziest students have fixed his habit.”

At the first year, Ambar was known as one of the laziest persons in his generation. Since he always barely arrived on time, always sleep in class and rarely done his homework. Many teachers dislike him. Fortunately, Ambar always gets a good mark on all test he has, not a perfect score, but at least it put him in top thirty smartest persons in his generation.

“Now why don’t’ you introduce yourself,” Hisman said as Ambar stood

“My name is Ambar Asha Amrita. My hobby is, ” “sleep in class” said one of the students interrupted him. All the students laugh loudly since he was not well liked by most of his generation due to his good marks even with his lazy habits.

“Now now, don’t bully him,” Hisman said. Calming the students, “you can continue Ambar.”

“Sigh… my hobby is reading and I don’t have any dream.”Ambar said as he sits again.

“Ambar, next year you will be an adult you must find a dream you want to reach so you can succeed in the future ok,” Hisman said, Ambar only nodded his head. “Good, next person please.”

After everyone introduces their self, Hisman started the lesson. While Ambar started to fell asleep.

Ding Dong Ding Dong

The sound of bell ringing telling that time for morning break at a quarter past nine have come. After Hisman had left the room, Ambar rushed to soccer fields.

“Looks who have come,” one of the people who stood on the kick off point while holding a ball with his leg said, as he pointed at Ambar, who runs to the field.

“Looks like our lazy friend comes late again.” A teen beside him said amused.

“Sorry… I’m late…” Ambar said panted after a run from his class.

“It’s ok, you have come at a right time,” the teen with Ball said. “That team, need one more person.”

“Ok then,” Ambar said. As he walked to the team and the game started.

After thirty minutes, another bell is ringing, telling the students morning break is over. Ambar rushed to his class and took a small towel from his bags to wipe some of his sweat. While waiting for the teacher to come to the class. Like before when the teacher started the lesson Ambar sleep until the lunch break comes.

When the sound of bell ringing at a half past eleven students have a lunch break for 30 minutes. This time, Ambar walked to the canteen to buy a rice box and drink like mineral water or tea. Then he returned to his class and eats in his desk. When the bell ringing again, a teacher will come and start their lesson. Again, Ambar falls asleep again in class.

“wake up… its time to go home” Ambar could hear a girl’s voice.

“aaa” Ambar yawned while rubbing his eyes. Then he was surprised when he saw Kirana awake him.

“Good, you should try to pay attention to the lesson,” She said with a smile on her face.

“A-ah, thank you for waking me up,” Ambar said nervously, as he looked around he realized they were alone in the room. He saw a clock that hanging on the wall pointing at half past two pm. It means he had been overslept for a half hour after the bell that telling student that school was ended ringing. However, if he was asleep for a half hour, “Why did you not home yet?” Ambar asked unconsciously.

“Me?” Kirana surprised at Ambar question.” I was helping Mrs. Sindo sorting some files for next science competition.”

Ambar felt so nervous and foolish, he and Kirana only an acquaintance and here, he was trying to meddle in her activity. Also, he was rarely hanging out with a girl so he scared that he became awkward with her and made her think he was a weird person.

“O-oh, I -see?” Ambar said while trying to calm himself.

“fu fu fu” Kirana chuckled looking at nervous Ambar “you are acting weird,” she said

“Ugh,” Ambar felt his heart stabbed with a sword.

“I would like to chat more. However, I need to go home,” She said, smiling as she walked out.

Meanwhile, Ambar felt his heart was being cured by an angel when he heard Kirana like to chat with him. “W-wait, may I walk you home?” he said before Kirana went out of the class.

“Um sure, but I used public transportation. Is it ok?” she said.

“U-uh I went school by motorbike so if you want, I can take you home with it,” Ambar said nervously

“Of course,” she said enthusiast “I would love to.”

“G-great then let’s go,” Ambar said nervously as he took his bag and walked to a parking area with Kirana.

“Thank you,” Kirana said, as she removes her helmet and gives it to Ambar.

“Y-you’re welcome,” Ambar said, as he receive the helmet and hang it in his bike.

“I hope you won’t mind if tomorrow you take me home again,” She said happily “And I hope next time we could do some conversation while riding since it was a bit boring.”

When Ambar hear Kirana want him to take her home again he was happy and his imagination started to run wild, he imagined after many times take her home, he became her boyfriends and started having dinner. Then he meets her parents and become her fiancé and then they married and so on.

“Ambar, did you hear what I said?” she said

“U-uh sure I won’t mind and I will try to have a conversation,” He said, “It’s just I’m a bit nervous if I’m around a girl,” He said shyly while rubbing his back head.

“fu fu fu” she chuckled. “Then let me repay you by helping you get out of your problem,” she said with a smile on her face.

“O-ok then,” he said

“Good, then see you tomorrow Ambar,” she said while waving at Ambar

“Y-yeah. See you tomorrow,” Ambar said, then he went to his home

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
  9. sherlock1524 MODERATOR

Senpai

Ratings:
    +22,538 / -150
    baru baca ch. 1nya. :nongol:

hmm, klo dari penulisan dan grammar bagus :top: (kyknya). ceritanya, karena baru permulaan blum bisa komplain, eh komen. tp untuk prolog udah bagus.
    coba lanjut dulu :lalala:

semngat :onfire:

10. sherlock1524 MODERATOR

Senpai

Ratings:
    +22,538 / -150
    ch. 2
    hhmm, ternyata cuman mimpi :swt:
    baru perkenalan chara.

11. mbknife Members

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    untuk sherlock1524
    terimakasih komentarnya. oh iya, akhirnya chapter 3 SELESAI!!!!:oghoho:
    selamat menikmati.

It’s been two weeks since his first day of school and almost every single day Ambar and Kirana went home together. After a week, one of the students saw them, and the following day rumor about Kirana has a boyfriend start to spread. However, they couldn’t find out who Kirana’s boyfriend is. Since whenever was she asked, she said that person is her friends and never told them who he is. The only clue they have is the person is a student of third high school since the witness saw the driver wear third high school uniform.

“Hey, guys!” Ambar said as he approach some teens that sit on the side of the soccer field.

“Hey Ambar, how is your progress?” said one of the teens.

Ambar was taken aback by the question “what progress?” he asked confused.

“Come on I’m sure you know about the rumor that our school princess has a boyfriend.”

“Since we are not in the same class with her, we hoped that you can be her boyfriends so she can come here and cheer for us.”

“W-what?” Ambar said while trying hides his blush. He knows about the rumor. However, the truth is they are just a friends or specifically he is her driver with a benefit. Since he brings her home while at the same time, he learns to talk with a girl hoping that he can improve their relationship.

“Look! He is blushing” one of the teens pointing at Ambar.

“Hahaha looks like our lazy friend has a crush” they laugh at Ambar.

Ambar felt embarrassed since they know he has a crush on Kirana. However, he relieved that they don’t know he was the one who take Kirana home.

“M-more importantly why don’t we play soccer?” Ambar tried to change the topic.

They gladly accept Ambar suggestion since the reason they gathered was for play soccer. When the bell rings, they parted and went to their own class. On the trip back to his class, Ambar meet Sinjo, the language teacher.

“Ambar,” Sinjo called when she saw Ambar walk into her.

“Good morning Mrs. Sinjo, is there anything I can help?” Ambar said politely.

He knows that Sinjo is one of teacher who hates his lazy habits. Therefore, there is no way she wants to talk with him unless there something she wants.

“Good morning, would you participate in the scientific paper competition?”

He was surprised that he was chosen. Usually, the one who participates was the best students in school. Since the chosen students must make a scientific work and write the report in a proposal report so the judge can filter it. Then they will take ten of the best proposals and let the students create a prototype of their works, after that the students must give a presentation about their creation and the winner is the one who can give the best presentation and prototype. That is why the schools need their best student to participate in the event.

“um… I don’t know, is this a team competition or not?”

To be honest, he doesn’t want to participate. However last year Kirana was the winner of the competition. Some parts of him want to participate and win the competition so he can boast it and hopefully, Kirana will like him.

“This is a team competition with each team consists of at most three people. However you can also participate alone.” Sinjo answered

“I see, can I ask some times to think about it first?”

“Sure, but why you need some time to think?”

Ambar chuckled a little “it’s just most of my friend is not the type that like in a limelight. I doubt they want to participate.”

“I understand, my advice is: try to ask someone who participates last year. It can greatly help you since they had experience in this kind of competition. Also, I give you two days to think and create your team.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Sinjo.”

“Good, now go to your class, I don’t want to be blamed for your tardiness,” Sinjo said as she walked to her class.

“Okay,” Ambar said as he walked to his class.

“Thank you for taking me home, Ambar,” Kirana said as she return her helmet to Ambar.

“You’re welcome,” Ambar said as he receive the helmet and hang it on the bike.

‘It is now or never’ Ambar though inside his mind. After his encounter with Sinjo, he has been thinking the benefit and detriment if he participates. The biggest benefit is he can ask Kirana join his team. It means he will spend a lot more time together while the biggest detriment is it will greatly decrease his lazy time. After thinking many times, he decided that he will ask Kirana to participate with him and if Kirana declines his offer, he will refuse to participate in the competition.

Ambar took deep breaths and release it. “By the way, you were participated in the scientific paper competition right?”

“That’s right!” Kirana answered cheerfully.

“G-great” Ambar answered nervously. “U-um would you join my team?”

“Sure! I would gladly join your team.”

“R-really?” Ambar could not believe what he heard.

“Yes, I was told by Mrs. Sinjo to find someone who hasn’t participated in this kind of event.”

“Awesome!” he shouted excitedly.

Kirana chuckle “Fufu, it’s funny to watch a lazy person excited.”

“Ah!” Ambar blushed, he feels so embarrassed since he was too carried away. “Sorry about that.”

“It’s okay,” Kirana said with a smile on her face.

“Oh yes, who will be the last person?” Ambar asked. He just remembered that the teams consist of at most three people, so he needs one more person. He hoped the last one is someone who neutral to him.

“I think both of us is enough. Since I was alone when I won the competition last years.” She said proudly.

‘Together only with Kirana…’ Ambar thought, his mind start to imagining what they will do.

“Ambar, Ambar are you alright?” Kirana asked when she look at Ambar that suddenly silent.

“Ah sorry about that can you repeat it?.” He said sheepishly when his mind returned.

“I was saying if you want to talk about the competition tomorrow after school?”

“S-sure,” Ambar said as he is thankful to God for this chance.

Ding dong ding dong.

A bell ringing telling the students and teacher that the school time had finished. After a while, only three people left in the class. Ambar awaken due to the sound of the bell, Eko, and Kirana, who still preparing to go home. From his seat, Ambar could hear that Eko tried to ask Kirana if she want to go home with him. However, when Kirana declined the offer and told Eko that she already promised to go home with someone, Ambar could see the surprised expression on Eko’s face. Ambar knows that Eko is one of the people that not believed in the rumors about Kirana have a boyfriend. In Eko’s mind, he is the only boy that can be her boyfriend because, since the first day of their high school, Eko was the only boy that always sit near her, and interact with her like a normal friend would do. It was funny watching Eko desperately persuade Kirana so he can find out who the person she made a promise with. After a few moments, Ambar could see that Kirana started to get annoyed at Eko who insisted on knowing the person. Ambar decides it was the times he comes to end their conversation and save her from Eko that started to annoy her, just like a hero saving a princess from an annoying demon lord. Unfortunately for him, he forgot that he want his relationship with Kirana to remain a secret.

“Sorry for waiting,” Ambar said as he interrupted Eko.

“Ah you awake,” Kirana replied happily.

Ambar could see Eko’s mouth was wide opened. Eko could not believe that that Kirana has an affair with Ambar.

“A-are you going to a date?” Eko said unconsciously.

“N-NO!” both Ambar and Kirana said embarrassedly.

“T-then why both of you hanging out together?”

“W-we just want to discuss the scientific paper competition,” Kirana said.

“Yesterday I was asked by Mrs. Shinjo to make a team for the competition, so I invite her to join my team.”

“So, is your team only consisted of two-person?” Eko said

“Yup,” Kirana said happily

Eko didn’t know why they could become a team for the competition, and to be honest he didn’t care. What mattered for him is this is his chance to increase their relationship to a higher step. He knows that Ambar could be a hindrance in his path to becoming Kirana boyfriends, so he make a note in his mind to make a plan to dispose of Ambar from the teams. Unlike Ambar, Eko knows that the proposal needs to submit in April. It means he has, at least, three months to make Kirana likes him and make her hate Ambar. If these succeed, he can spread a rumor that Ambar using Eko and Kirana to win this competition. Since it is the only reason, he knows why Ambar and Kirana in the same team.

“T-then could I join your team?” Eko asked

Amber realized that like him, Eko also wants to use this chance to improve his relation with Kirana. He started to regret his decision to interrupted Eko and Kirana conversation. He should have pretended to sleep until Eko was gone and Kirana woke him up.

“Sure, the more, the merrier.”

“Great!” Eko said, “So when are we going to talk about it?”

“We were planning to talk it right now. Maybe at Wc Ronal nearby” Kirana answered

“So, what are we waiting for. Let’s go!” Eko said enthusiastically as he grab Kirana’s hand and drag her.

“Come on Ambar” Kirana said

“Y-You can go first, I need to take my bike. I’ll meet you in Wc Ronal.” Ambar said with a sad tone. He still feeling regret for ruining his big chance.

“But we can go there together with Eko’s car.”

“I don’t want to bother him. since if I go with you, he will need to return me here so I can take my bike.”

“Good then let’s meet there. Come on Kirana.” Eko said. He was happy since he got a time where two of them together alone in a car.

“R-right,” Kirana said a bit sad.

Then they separated, Amber went to fetch his bike while Eko and Kirana went to Eko’s car.

Ambar was riding his bike to his home. He realized it’s been two months since the team was made, now they finally finished their proposal and ready to sent it to Mrs. Sinjo. Ambar knows that his plan has succeeded. Currently, he could say that he is one of Kirana’s best friends. The reason why he feels like that was almost every day they exchange emails only for ask how are they or what are they doing, etc. He believed he only need one more step and she could be his girlfriends. His relationship with Eko also getting better when the first time the team was made. Eko always tried to find Ambar’s mistake and when he found it he always told Kirana about it. Sometimes, he exaggerates it so he can make Ambar look bad in Kirana’s eyes. However, for some reason, he doesn’t know Kirana always know whenever Eko lying or telling the truth.

Soon he found a soccer field on his left side. For an unknown reason he wants to take a walk there, so he parks his bike on the roadside and walk to the kick off point on the field. He look at the sky and saw many stars and moon shining brightly. He was wondering if he becomes a star would he feel complete?

Until recently, he never realized that he was incomplete. However when his team went to Eko house, he saw how Eko interacts with his mother and parents. For some reason, he felt envy and anger in his heart. Then he tries to find out why he felt anger and envy. That is when he realized that he was incomplete. He realized even if he have everything he needs to live such as money, food, cloth, house and etc. there is something he lacks and that is family. Then he searches the answer of what is the meaning of family. The answer he found to that question is a group of people who love each other unconditionally. They will help him get up when he is fall, they will defend him when he is making mistakes. They will be the home where he will return and the last, a family doesn’t have to be blood-related.

He tries to find is there a person that he could count on as his family. First, he tried to find his blood-related family. He knows that he had parents. However, his mother was gone two years ago while his father never comes home, maybe his father has found another family or at worst he has died and Ambar didn’t know. Then he tried to find out his parent’s relatives, he went to his parents room and found out that both of them was an orphan so he conclude that he did not have a blood-related family unless his father comes home and become a father he supposed to do. Next, he tried to find a family that not blood related with him. He knows from some story or movies a friend could be count as family. However to him, his friends just a friends, nothing more. They only together when they want to play or hang out, also they only exchanging emails if they want to play, hangout or about school related information like homework, holiday, or extra lesson, etc. Then he tried to search other people he knows like his teacher, neighborhood, etc., and he found that they were only his acquaintances. They rarely interacted unless necessary. Then he concluded that right now he don’t have anyone who can be called family.

Suddenly he heard a hissing sound from the corner of the field. Thanks to the dark of the night, he couldn’t see what is going on there. Therefore, he decides to approach it, he walk slowly and carefully so he won’t alert it. He knows that he was a fool for doing this, but his curiosity was defeating his logical thinking. At first, he saw a snake looking things moving left or right, then when he get closer, he realized it wasn’t a snake since the thing he saw, at first, was a tail. The closer he the more he believed that the creature in front of him was a giant lizard or more specifically a giant Komodo. He could see the creatures height was around 1.5 meters or around 59 inches with length around 3 meters or 118 inches. Ambar knows that there is something wrong with the Komodo-like creature in front of him. A normal Komodo could have the length to around 3 meters. However, he never knows a Komodo could this tall. Also, Komodo was only located on Komodo island, Not here in a public place. So there must be some circumstances that making it here.

He started to walk away slowly hoping not alert the creature. He was planning to return into his bike and call a police so they can handle it before something bad happened. Unfortunately, due to the darkness, he accidently kicks an empty can. He knows he has screwed, without thinking he run as fast as he could towards his bike. However before he can take the second step of his run, he felt his stomach hurt, and when he look at his stomach, he saw something red was penetrating it from behind. Then the thing that penetrated him was pulled back. He could felt that his body lost its strength and his consciousness starting to fade. While his body falling he turned his head, he saw that the thing that penetrated him was the creature’s tongue. Then his consciousness gone as his head reach the ground.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.