1. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  2. Untuk kamu yang mendapatkan peringatan "Koneksi tidak aman" atau "Your connection is not private" ketika mengakses forum IDWS, bisa cek ke sini yak.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

Ask Ark server rental - too cheap to be true?

Discussion in 'PC Games Online' started by dvgfs34, Dec 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dvgfs34 Members

Ratings:
    +0 / -1
    Hey,
    i want to rent an ark survival evolved server, at my surprise there are many hosts out there and the prices
    vary based on different factors.
    Can you explain to me how is possible a host that offer ddos to be cheapest than a host with out?
    http://nazeboo.com/server-hosting/ark-survival-evolved-server-hosting/
    Look at host Nr 2 vs Nr 6. Price is almost double while offering less.

A secondary request will be an invitation to my server :)
    Would you like / be interested to join my server?
    Your all welcome to come and join, please reply to this post or send me a PM and let you know when server
    is online!

2. Ramasinta Tukang Iklan

3. Mastergame MODERATOR

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +6,036 / -1
    another solution :
    why don't you join other server instead? a ddos protection is a good hoster can offer 'cause there are so many "naughty" hackers. but if you bought the original game, there're others server out there ready to join. the 1st thing about hosting our own game is the population itself. if u got friends about 3 people ready to join, i think u might be better joining other server rather than hosting your own server. hosting a server is maybe simple as it looks, but managing population is kinda.......costly :nikmat:
    and the price is high because it's not of the ddos protection, because it can host in many country, including the nearest where u live.

well, if u want to host yourself, the ark is available now with its own dedicated server, you can host your own server at your home :lalala: just learn about port forwarding and a great computer(like 4 core processors 2,8GHZ and 8GB of RAM minimum) thus go to here :
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=468312476

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
  4. dvgfs34 Members

Ratings:
    +0 / -1
    Hey,
    Thanks a lot about this, i had really no clue i could do that on my own pc. Ill give it a try!
    Yes what worries me the most is in fact the server population :( .

You play ark your self?

5. Mastergame MODERATOR

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +6,036 / -1
    nope, my spec didn't let me :lol: i played it long ago and......well, u know, its slow motion all the time :lol: Radeon 7770 4core intel xeon 3,2ghz and 4GB of RAM still don't let me play smoothly even at low graphic setting :dead:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.