Asian Anushka Sharma [India]

Discussion in 'Profile' started by Taeny87, Mar 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taeny87 M V U

Rockstar

Ratings:
    +334,807 / -1

Profil​

Name : Anushka Sharma

Birthdate : 1 May 1988

Birthplace : Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, India

Profession : Actress, model, film producer

Years active : 2007–present

Twitter : @AnushkaSharma

[​IMG]

Anushka Sharma born 1 May 1988) is an Indian actress and film producer who appears in Bollywood films. She has received one Filmfare Award from four nominations.

While pursuing a modelling career, Sharma was signed by the filmmaker Aditya Chopra for a three-film contract with Yash Raj Films and consequently made her acting debut in Chopra's drama Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (2008). She received critical acclaim for her role as an ambitious wedding planner in the 2010 romantic comedy Band Baaja Baaraat.[1] Both films earned her a Filmfare Award for Best Actress nomination.[2] Sharma won the Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress for the 2012 romantic drama Jab Tak Hai Jaan and played a journalist in the 2014 comedy-drama PK—the highest-grossing Bollywood film of all time. These accomplishments have established her in Bollywood.

Sharma was born in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh to Colonel Ajay Kumar Sharma, an army officer, and Ashima Sharma, a homemaker. Her father is a native of Uttar Pradesh, while her mother is a Garhwali. Sharma was raised in Bangalore. She has an elder brother, Karnesh, who is in the Merchant Navy. She was educated at the Army School and graduated in arts from the Mount Carmel College. She later moved to Mumbai to further pursue her modelling career.

As of November 2014, Sharma is in a romantic relationship with the cricketer Virat Kohli.

2. Ramasinta Tukang Iklan

3. Taeny87 M V U

Rockstar

Ratings:
    +334,807 / -1

Filmography​
    [​IMG]

• Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
    • As Tani Sahni

• Badmaash Company
    • As Bulbul Singh
    • Band Baaja Baaraat
    • As Shruti Kakkar
    • Patiala House
    • As Simran
    • Ladies vs Ricky Bahl
    • As Ishika Desai

• Jab Tak Hai Jaan
    • As Akira Rai
    • Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola
    • As Bijlee Mandola
    • PK
    • As Jagat "Jaggu" Janini Sahni
    • NH10
    • As Meera
    • Bombay Velvet
    • As Rosie

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  4. Taeny87 M V U

Rockstar

Ratings:
    +334,807 / -1

Awards and Nominations​

[​IMG]

☻ 2009
    ◕ ‿ ◕ Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi ◕ ‿ ◕

★ Filmfare Awards - Best Actress [Nominated]
    ★ Filmfare Awards - Best Female Debut [Nominated]
    ★ Screen Awards - Most Promising Newcomer – Female [Nominated]
    ★ Apsara Film & Television Producers Guild Awards - Best Female Debut [WON]

☻ 2011
    ◕ ‿ ◕ Band Baaja Baaraat ◕ ‿ ◕

★ Filmfare Awards - Best Actress [Nominated]
    ★ Screen Awards - Best Actress [Nominated]
    ★ Zee Cine Awards - Best Actor – Female [Nominated]
    ★ Stardust Awards - Best Comedy/Romance Actress [Nominated]
    ★ IIFA Awards - Best Actress [WON]
    ★ IIFA Awards - Hottest Pair (along with Ranveer Singh) [WON]
    ★ Apsara Film & Television Producers Guild Awards - Best Actress in a Leading Role [WON]
    ★ Lions Gold Awards - Favorite Jodi (along with Ranveer Singh) [WON]
    ★ Dadasaheb Phalke Academy Awards - Excellent Performance Award [WON]

☻ 2012
    ◕ ‿ ◕ Ladies vs Ricky Bahl ◕ ‿ ◕

★ Stardust Awards - Best Comedy/Romance Actress [WON]
    ★ Zee Cine Awards - International Female Icon [Nominated]

☻ 2013
    ◕ ‿ ◕ Jab Tak Hai Jaan ◕ ‿ ◕

★ Filmfare Awards - Best Supporting Actress [WON]
    ★ Zee Cine Awards - Best Actor in a Supporting Role - Female [WON]
    ★ Stardust Awards - Best Comedy/Romance Actress [WON]
    ★ IIFA Awards - Best Supporting Actress [WON]
    ★ Screen Awards - Best Supporting Actress [Nominated]

◕ ‿ ◕ Other Awards and Recognitions ◕ ‿ ◕

★ 2011 – GQ Men of the Year Awards: Excellence Award
    ★ 2012 – Hello! Hall of Fame Awards: Face of the Year
    ★ 2013 – Bollywood Hungama Surfers Choice Movie Awards 2012 – Best Actress in a Supporting Role – Jab Tak Hai Jaan
    ★ 2013 – Koimoi 2012 Audience – Best Supporting Actress 2012 – Jab Tak Hai Jaan
    ★ 2013 – HiFlyers Online Poll Awards - Popular Actress of 2012

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  5. Taeny87 M V U

Rockstar

Ratings:
    +334,807 / -1
    RESERVED FOR Misscellanous n Index News

6. Taeny87 M V U

Rockstar

Ratings:
    +334,807 / -1

Anushka Sharma and Neil Bhoopalam promote NH10 on Comedy Nights With Kapil
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Kapil Sharma’s Comedy Nights With Kapil has become the hot-spot for film promotions. From Shah Rukh Khan and Amitabh Bachchan to Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan; many Bollywood celebs have made their presence felt on the show. The recent to join the brigade is Anushka Sharma and Neil Bhoopalam who will be seen visiting Bittoo Sharma and his mad family this week to promote their upcoming film, NH10.

From what we’ve heard, the theme of the show has been kept in tune with the film and in an interesting twist, Sunil Grover will not be seen in his popular Guthi avatar. Instead he will be the handsome stud with a beautiful wife. Talk about being lucky!

Apart from the madness that’s going to go on in the house, Anushka will also be seen playing with Kapil’s dog, Zanjeer. How very cute! We know how Anushka is an avid dog lover, so much so that the actress turned vegetarian for her own dog; since he did not like the smell of meat.
    Source : bollywoodlife

7. Taeny87 M V U

Rockstar

Ratings:
    +334,807 / -1

Anushka Sharma quits non-vegetarian food for someone special!
    [​IMG]

If you are thinking Virat Kohli, you are wrong! Read on to know who we are talking about…
    Anushka Sharma is one of the fittest actresses in the industry. Her diet constitutes non-vegetarian food and we assume that because she is a Punjabi girl, she is a fan of the non-veg delicacies!

But a report in a leading entertainment magazine says that the NH10 actress has quit non-vegetarian food for good. No, she hasn’t been signed on as PETA’s brand ambassador. The report says that Anushka has quit the non-veg food because her dog, Dude, doesn’t quite like the smell of any sort of meat.

Now, that is a little odd considering that dogs generally love meat or chicken or other non-vegetarian food. Well, Ms Sharma’s puppy won’t take any of that and so the Dil Dhadakne Do actress has quit eating non-veg food for the rest of her life, even though she is really fond of it ! Ain’t that sweet?

The NH10 actress loves to spend time with her dog at home and she uses the cutest baby voice ever while talking to her dog! We wonder how her decision to quit non-veg for good will go down with her Punjabi boyfriend and cricketer Virat Kohli, who is also known to be quite a foodie! What are your thoughts on this?
    kirain buat sapa:lol:

8. Taeny87 M V U

Rockstar

Ratings:
    +334,807 / -1

Anushka Sharma: It’s cheap to talk about the movies offered to you
    [​IMG]
    Anushka Sharma on why she won’t speak about the blockbusters that she refused
    Apart from announcing their big ticket movies, most actors take great pride in slyly revealing the movies they turn down. Anushka Sharma is the only exception to the rule. It was Karan Johar who revealed this in an interview recently to this paper. He said, “I often joke with Anushka. I had gone to her for two films I had produced. After she said no to me for two movies, she said, “Ab toh tum kabhi nahi aaoge” But I still went to her for a film I am directing. First film she had said no to was 2 States. She didn’t want to do it, but what I respect about Anushka is that she never talks about films she doesn’t do and I really respect that about her. And I went back to her because I love her and I love the fact that she is so clear about what she wants. Her decisions are not coming from a stupid shallow place, it’s coming — most actors, let me tell you, operate from a clever place — from a career space and I respect that.”

When asked about Karan’s comment, the actress confirms, “I don’t like to talk about the films I am not doing. Because when a filmmaker approaches you with a certain story, they do so in confidence. My job is to decide for myself whether I want to do the film or not. It is not my business to tell other people that I said no to it. I think it’s cheap to talk about the movies offered to you because you are belittling someone’s hard work. When someone says, ‘Oh I said no to the film’, it’s wrong! You are forming other people’s judgment about something. I might not do a film for various reasons… I might be doing something like that or maybe my dates were not working out… or some other reason. Maybe, creatively we didn’t agree on that film. But I can’t talk about that film and say I said no to it and deride that project because the project is good in itself. It’s not in my nature to behave like that. I only speak about the things that I am doing because that’s my business. I would like to respect people who offer me their movies. It could be a creative disagreement but talking about it is not any actor’s business.”
    makin suka deh ama kamu:cinta:

9. Taeny87 M V U

Rockstar

Ratings:
    +334,807 / -1

Anushka Sharma is talented and Priyanka Chopra is very hard-working, says Darshan Kumaar
    [​IMG]

The two actresses are going to share screen space in the upcoming Zoya Akhtar directorial, Dil Dhadakne Do…

Remember Darshan Kumaar? The actor who played the doting loving husband Onler Kom in the very successful Priyanka Chopra film Mary Kom? Yes, the same actor has now turned completely greyish and is out to terrorize the leggy lass, Anushka Sharma in the upcoming NH10. I happened to catch up with him recently and speak to him about who among the two B-Town beauties is a better actor. Unlike many newcomers, Darshan proved to be very diplomatic in his reply.

He said, “My guru Naseeruddin Shah once said that if you have talented co-stars half your work is already done. I was lucky enough to work with the very talented Anushka Sharma. She performed difficult scenes so effortlessly. On top of that she is so very beautiful. Priyanka Chopra is very hard-working. She would not leave the sets until she was satisfied that the director was happy with the shot.” From what he is saying it definitely seems that he is in complete awe of both these B-Town beauties.

NH10 will be a very different change in role for Darshan after Mary Kom. He was nominated everywhere for the Best Debut (Male) award for his Mary Kom performance. Will NH10 prove to be a similar landmark in his career? What do you think BollywoodLifers?

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  10. Taeny87 M V U

Rockstar

Ratings:
    +334,807 / -1

Anushka Sharma, Ayushmann Khurrana and Karan Johar grace Farah Khan’s show Farah Ki Daawat
    [​IMG]

The Happy New Year director shared the above pictures on her Twitter account last night…

Farah Khan’s Twitter timeline is flooded with pictures these days. Well, every time a celeb lands up on the sets of her show Farah Ki Daawat, the choreographer-turned-filmmaker makes sure to click selfies with them and then they may make way on social networking sites.

Few days back, Karan Johar was on the sets of the food based show to shoot along with host Farah. And obviously the duo got themselves clicked. Shirish Kunder’s wifey shared the picture on Twitter and wrote, “The funniest episode with @karanjohar n NO v didn’t make “Roast” chicken.”

Then very recently Anushka Sharma and Ayushmann Khurrana shot for Farah Ki Daawat along with the host of course. The Om Shanti Om director tweeted their pictures too and wrote, “Look who came to cook on #FarahkiDawaat today?! @AnushkaSharma thank u baby 4 “paneer a la sharma”! See u at home now.”

Farah also posted a picture wherein she is seen posing with the NH10 heroine, her mother and the very talented singer-actor Ayushmann. The filmmaker tweeted, “with her came her wndrful mom Aashima n my old pal @ayushmannk .. It’s so lovely 2 do a Daawat where the guests cook.”

Well, going by the pictures it quite obvious Farah Khan had a gala time with all her guests from industry!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  11. aald Members

Silent Reader

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Jaggu yg di pilem PK kan

12. chico__ M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +48 / -0
    ini mah jagoan ane favorit banget ama artis 1 ini

semenjakk nntn akira seneng banget liat gayanya nyante tapi cakep manis banget hahahah

• Like Like x 1
  13. Taeny87 M V U

Rockstar

Ratings:
    +334,807 / -1

Anushka Sharma: The kind of patience I have for Ranveer Singh, I won’t have for anyone!
    [​IMG]

Though the Band Baaja Baaraat co-stars parted ways long back, the two still share an amazing bond. Well, her quote pretty much explains that…

Farah Khan’s Twitter timeline is flooded with pictures these days. Well, every time a celeb lands up on the sets of her show Farah Ki Daawat, the choreographer-turned-filmmaker makes sure to click selfies with them and then they may make way on social networking sites.

Anushka Sharma is currently busy promoting her upcoming film, NH10, which is also her maiden production venture. The road flick co-starring Neil Bhoopalam is set to release this Friday but apart from NH10, Ms Sharma has one more film lined-up this year and that’s Zoya Akhtar’s directorial venture Dil Dhadakne Do. No doubt the film has been in the news ever since it was announced but there is a lot of curiosity around Zoya’s flick also because Virat Kohli’s ladylove will be seen sharing screen space with her ex-beau Ranveer Singh. This will be the first time the duo will grace the big screen together after their break-up. Though things didn’t end on a good note, it seems the Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl co-stars are back to being good friends.

We say so because the NH10 heroine in a recent interview got candid about her relationship with RS and said, “We didn’t have a conversation before shooting ( for Dil Dhadakne Do). In fact, we met three days before shooting on the ship. We met after a long time and it was like meeting an old friend. He is the same person. The thing is I’m very fond of Ranveer. And I know he’s genuinely fond of me. He has been my friend. We both had that success together. It was a special bond that will remain.”

The actress-producer further added, “When we met, we were cracking jokes, we were laughing and we were talking non-stop. We were like we were in ‘Band Baaja Baaraat’. That’s the way we are in real life. I share a comfort level with him. He is a bit annoying. Because he builds it up and he is high on energy. And I’m like ‘Oh God’. But I have that kind of patience for him, which I won’t have for anyone.”

Well, its good that Anushka and Ranveer didn’t feel awkward while shooting together. After all, more often or not off screen chemistry ends up translating onscreen, right Bollywoodlifers?
    meski putus, mereka tetep sahabatan:terharu:
    bahkan gk salting waktu maen film bareng lagi:top:

14. Taeny87 M V U

Rockstar

Ratings:
    +334,807 / -1

Anushka Sharma: I’m not going to act in every film I produce!
    [​IMG]

Anushka Sharma’s production debut NH 10 is inching closer to it’s release date. The actress is undoubtedly nervous about the film but is extremely hopeful that the story will captivate viewers.

BollywoodLife EXCLUSIVELY caught up with the NH 10 actress for a chat. Excerpts from the interview…

How nervous are you now that the release date is approaching?

All the pressure and grind that I had to go through, I went through it while making the film. After you’ve made the film, you’ve done it, you’ve done the best you can, now the pressure makes no sense, it’ll only make you die faster!

Why did you choose to make this film?

Because of the story. In our company we only like to make films with strong content, collaborate with talented people like Navdeep Singh (NH10′s director) because we would like to pick up scripts that the audience has an appetite for. People have liked the trailer for what it was, it was different. When I read the script first I thought that this is new and we have never done this before. So we’d like to back such films in the future as well.

How hard did you find to perform the action sequences?

The action is very raw, it’s designed but in a way that it looks very believable. I trained for three months before the film just to build up my stamina because I knew what lay ahead of me. We were shooting in jungles, with thorns and dust storms,w weather problems and a lot of other issues, so I had to prep myself for it. But the action is not choreographed. If two people get into a scuffle how would it look? It’s not easy to create that , its hard to perform in reality because we ourselves are used to seeing a certain kind of action and I would get into that space and Navdeep would be like “No let’s not do that. Let’s just keep it real.”

What are your expectations from the film?

I just want it to be watched by many people. I think my sensibilities are very different from other people.Even the films I’ve acted in, for me the story is paramount. Ultimately, you are grabbing the attention of people for a long duration based on the story not just songs or other things. I’m confident because we have a good film in hand.

Why did you sign Neil Bhoopalam for the film considering that he doesn’t have a grand filmography yet?

Neil is a terrific actor. The way he approached the scenes, nobody else whom we auditioned did. That’s what’s special about him. He is a newer actor so he doesn’t have that many films but he is very good and that’s why he is in the film.

Ranveer Singh was all praises for the trailer. How did you feel?

It’s lovely because I’ve had a journey with Ranveer, I’ve done the maximum number of films with him. Ranbir Kapoor also liked the trailer. So when you have your co-actors appreciating your work, it’s a great feeling, it’s strengthening.

You are doing an eclectic mix of films like Dil Dhadakne Do, Bombay Velvet, so as an actor what drives you to do a film?

As an actor I’m always looking for something new, something different. I don’t want to do the same thing, it’s very boring. As a producer now I have the option of making something different which people haven’t seen before so I think its bound to be liked. Even in my roles, I’ve tried to be different each time, with PK, NH10 and soon Bombay Velvet, you’ve me in a different way which is very exciting for me as an actor. As a producer I’m always going to back good content-driven films though not necessary that I have to act in all those films.

In your next film, will you cast an established star or will you seek new talent?

I believe in collaborating with newer talent. But if it requires an established star, we will go for that.

Do you see yourself directing a film?

No.

Have you experienced anything violent in your personal life?

I’ve not picked up a rod and hit anybody but when I was younger and I would be coming back from school, and you know one gets eve-teased and stuff like that. Guys would act cheap, flash, do things worse than cat-call, grope… One of my friends was groped once and I remember I hit the guy with a Milton bottle and then we stopped the traffic and other people came to pick him up and hit him. I have been brought up to voice my opinion and fight back.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
  15. Taeny87 M V U

Rockstar

Ratings:
    +334,807 / -1

Anushka Sharma to share 7 liplocks with Ranbir Kapoor in Bombay Velvet?
    [​IMG]

Now this is some exciting news, isn’t it? Read on to know more!

Remember the steamy kiss we told you Anushka Sharma and Ranbir Kapoor would share in Bombay Velvet? Well, our khabroos tell us that the lead pair will share seven liplocks in all.

Confirms a source from the production, “There will be seven kisses between Ranbir and Anushka. They look electrifying together and Anurag Kashyap has made good use of their crackling chemistry.”

“In BV, Ranbir’s Johnny Balraj and Anushka’s Rosie are characters of the ’60s, but the treatment is contemporary. The romantic angle is vintage, yet contemporary. Given that it’s essentially a period film, Kashyap has presented it way ahead of its time”, the source revealed.

A sneak peek into Ranbir and Anushka’s camaraderie awaits us with the trailer itself, teases our source. “There will be a hot, steamy kiss which everyone will get to see in the trailer itself. The trailer is like most average trailers, around two-and-a-half minutes long.

In a recent conversation with Anushka, she clearly brushed aside rumors of the trailer being attached to her recent release NH10. “No, the trailer of Bombay Velvet is not attached to the NH10 prints. It is scheduled to be unveiled around March 21. The exact date is not yet finalised though”, the actress informed us

16. Taeny87 M V U

Rockstar

Ratings:
    +334,807 / -1

It’s good scripts over big stars for Anushka Sharma!
    [​IMG]

Riding high on the success of NH10, the actress talks about what kind of films she would like to do

Anushka Sharma, who is being applauded for her performance in her debut production NH10, says she just wants to be a part of good cinema, whether it has ‘stars’ or not.

“I just want to be part of films wherein I am able to contribute something as an actor. I would just like to be part of good cinema and good films,” Anushka said here in an interview.

In her career so far, the 26-year-old has worked with superstars like Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan, but she does not believe in the star system. ”I don’t think about all these things. Just good scripts and stories matter to me,” she said.

Asked if she plans to do a biopic someday, Anushka said: “As of now, there is nothing like that, but yes if any good or interesting biopic will come my way, I would love to do that.”

The actress will next be seen in Anurag Kashyap’s Bombay Velvet as a jazz singer.
    keren banget..yang penting isinya bukan sapa yang aktornya:terharu:

17. Taeny87 M V U

Rockstar

Ratings:
    +334,807 / -1

Anushka Sharma: Will approach actors, not stars for productions
    [​IMG]

Riding high on the success of NH10, the actress talks about the future plans of her production house

Upbeat about the success of her debut production NH10, actress Anushka Sharma says that for her next production project, she will be approaching actors and not stars. Apart from Anushka, NH10 stars Neil Bhoopalam and Darshan Kumar.

Asked if she’s thinking of roping in stars for her next film, she said: “We will approach actors, and not stars for our next. If the actor is a star, that’s a different thing.”

For the actress, “the film is always going to be the star. Scripts are going to be the star, and we are going to choose them smartly. Everyone is looking for good work. We will take them according to the films. I want to do unique things and I would like to set new trends,” she added.

Directed by Navdeep Singh, NH10 is a thriller co-produced by Phantom Films and Eros International.
    kek nya ini bener2 bakal jadi produser hebat,,cara pikirnya juga brilian:terharu:
    bakal penasaran ama project selanjutnya:matabelo:

18. Taeny87 M V U

Rockstar

Ratings:
    +334,807 / -1

Anushka Sharma Excited for Ae Dil Hai Mushkil shoot in London!
    [​IMG]

Anushka Sharma has said that she is excited for the UK schedule of Karan Johar’s next directorial, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.

The NH10 actress spoke to Bollywood reporter Sunny Malik and said that she can’t wait to get back to acting after promotional activities for her latest movies.

Speaking about filming Dharma Productions’ Ae Dil Hai Mushkil in the English capital, Sharma said, “I am very excited as I love the energy in the UK. I feel like I am at home when I am in the UK for some reason. I have been promoting my film non-stop and I will be promoting Bombay Velvet next. I can’t wait to get back to my real job and that is acting.”

Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is directed by Karan Johar and stars Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Anushka Sharma.
    Source : bollyspice

19. sinjaymania Members

Silent Reader

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    waw... Anushka Sharma
    ane demen bgt neh ma si cantik satu ini sejak dia main film Rab ne Bana di Jodi...
    orbitannya Shakh Rukh Khan
    :oggenit:

20. kapinism MODERATOR
    Discord GM

Seksi Kerindangan

Ratings:
    +43,139 / -2
    Jadi tahu adanya aktris ini gara2 nonton PK. ternyata sudah main banyak film ya :haha: maklum bukan pecinta Bollywood.
    Tapi aktingnya di PK megang banget deh. ekspresinya dapet banget. bikin gemes2 sendiri kalau liatin dia. dan lebih cantik kalau rambut panjaanngg [​IMG]

main film apa lagi ya diaa :???:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.