1. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  2. Untuk kamu yang mendapatkan peringatan "Koneksi tidak aman" atau "Your connection is not private" ketika mengakses forum IDWS, bisa cek ke sini yak.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

OriFic Various Landscapes I've Seen From Home

Discussion in 'Fiction' started by high_time, Aug 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. high_time Veteran

Senpai

Ratings:
    +6,024 / -1
    [​IMG]
    Synopsis : I lived in a strange home. It traveled me far and wide to places unknown. At one point, I began to forget what is actually real and what is fantasy. Not sure if I want to go through that journey again, but this sure be something I will remember.

Genre : Adventure / Fantasy (maybe)

===

Prologue

Page 1

Prologue

Landscape 1 : Euphoric Field

Page 1

Landscape 1-1 : Home Alone
    Landscape 1-2 : Across the Light of Heaven
    Landscape 1-3 : The Age of Free Energy Liquid Fire Tits
    Landscape 1-4 : Chopstick Cinema
    Landscape 1-5 : Ker-Plunk

Page 2

Landscape 1-6 : Undermined Resonance
    Landscape 1-7 : Feel Much Higher
    Landscape 1-8 : Not Enough
    Landscape 1-9 : Gratitude
    Landscape 1-10 : Why?
    Landscape 1-11 : Why? (Part 2)

Landscape 2 : A Bit Too Close to Heaven

Page 2

Landscape 2-1 : Joy (In My Heart)
    Landscape 2-2 : Into the Void

Page 3

Landscape 2-3 : The Lucky Number
    Landscape 2-4 : Torque
    Landscape 2-5 : Tomorrow
    Landscape 2-6 : Two
    Landscape 2-7 : Flying
    Landscape 2-8 : Drinking
    Landscape 2-9 : Eating
    Landscape 2-10 : Doorway

Landscape 3 : Atop a Green Meadow

Page 3

Landscape 3-1 : Skies Forever Blue

Page 4

Landscape 3-2 : Alligator
    Landscape 3-3 : New Favorite
    Landscape 3-4 : Endgame
    Landscape 3-5 : Steps
    Landscape 3-6 : An Electric Voodoo Thing
    Landscape 3-7 : Crawl
    Landscape 3-8 : Asterisk and Obelisk
    Landscape 3-9 : Scope
    Landscape 3-10 : Axis

Landscape 4 : Battlegrounds

Page 5

Landscape 4-1 : Once More
    Landscape 4-2 : Withdrawal
    Landscape 4-3 : Low Tide
    Landscape 4-4 : Patchquilt
    Landscape 4-5 : Something Ideal
    Landscape 4-6 : Darkness
    Landscape 4-7 : What?
    Landscape 4-8 : Death Warrant
    Landscape 4-9 : Rendition
    Landscape 4-10 : Maybe

Landscape 5 : Nothing Else Matters

Page 6

Landscape 5-1 : Parking Lot
    Landscape 5-2 : Far Ahead
    Landscape 5-3 : Alright
    Landscape 5-4 : Tired
    Landscape 5-5 : Save Point
    Landscape 5-6 : When Tides Are Even
    Landscape 5-7 : Exclamation
    Landscape 5-8 : Enter Space
    Landscape 5-9 : Nothing Else Matters

Epilogue

Page 6

Epilogue

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
  2. Ramasinta Tukang Iklan

3. high_time Veteran

Senpai

Ratings:
    +6,024 / -1
    Prologue

I've had seen the color of the air, on that day. I felt it pulsing through my veins, just as a raging stream of water explodes within me. A color rang on the back of my thought—was it purple? No, it might be yellow or aquamarine. The air sparked a reflection of light akin to diamond. As if magical energy flows through its every molecules, and the reaction within it caused a supernatural thing to occur. At that instant, I wished to inhale as much energy as I could. Without restraints at all, just freed all my inhibitions to breathe.

My mind went blank for a few moments, as the chill invigorating air seeps through my nostrils, onto my lungs, filling it up. It was quite alright. I felt really great. Never so much better could I feel my veins pulsate. The blanket seemed comfortably warm today, and as the warmth of it seeps, the sensation of comfiness and chill mixed throughout my body. Swift breezes of wind I heard from the back of my ears; it caused the curtains to flew open—in front of me, mountainous ranges unfolded within my eyes.

I've seen it through clearly, even the peaks. A little bit of snow piled up top. The rest of it being covered by clouds. There I reminded of my fear of heights. Strangely enough, being alone with this scenery didn't actually register a fear in me. Since I was protected, by my home.

It's merely one of those landscapes I've seen from it.

So much to feast my eyes upon.

• Like Like x 2
  4. high_time Veteran

Senpai

Ratings:
    +6,024 / -1
    Landscape 1

Euphoric Field

Landscape 1-1 : Home Alone

Black and white, I've seen in my eyes.

Black and white, I've seen it all.

Either I do exist, or completely disappear. If I'm not there, my presence completely fades. I'm a lurking shadow within this house, when people notice me, they have to look down every time—that's how it goes.

Am I lonely? Maybe. Am I really desperate for someone to notice me? Probably not. I have gone through lots of ups and downs in life. A lot of the downs involved me getting stuck up with unpleasant companions.

I'm just seeing how bad I can screw up everything, if I'm by myself alone. That also means, whatever happens, I only have me and myself to blame. Not even God can be blamed, because He gave me my freedom of choice, and He will not interfere. It's all me against the world.

I have chosen solitude. As time goes by, people started to disappear one by one. Calmness and peace entered my days willingly. Within this loneliness, I'm happy. Within hardship, I feel empowered, since I'm able to help myself, rather than waiting for others, who probably won't ever come.

A lot of people lived in this house. At first, they speak to me frequently. As time goes by, our ideals changed, and we conversed far less. There's one point of time where they begin to ignore me altogether, and none of my actions matter.

I punched one of them to death and strangled another—no response at all.

They do interact with others too, but their movements, their tone of speech, their conversations—all of them becomes more lifeless, monotonous. Rather than doing it out of their own volition, it becomes a part of their internal program, that it's mandatory to do this and that without exceptions.

Thus, even if I done even nastier things to them, it most likely won't provide me any gratification. Not more than destroying a boring machine.

Their conversations become more and more tedious, until when it's meal time, I brought my food into my own room. It's better to eat alone.

Speaking of my room, it's just like me. A lot of people comes by, some even barged and snuck upon my bed. Fun things happened, but later on, when I wished for privacy, people got needlessly annoying.

The bond never existed. It's just a pointless charade. The point I restrict their rights on me, my existence ceased. No one comes to my room anymore and it's alright.

As I grow up, so does my individuality.

..and that individuality has no room for others to intrude.

I often asked myself: did I do the right thing? I'm not sure.

Though if you asked me, I do not regret this. Maybe a bit, but that's all.

Xxx​

One day I woke up. My room was quite in a dreamlike state. The skies not blue anymore, but grey. It's a beautiful shade of grey, however. As if colors had left the outside world, but the lack of colors somehow calmed me.

The color was still there, in my room. Contrasted displays between it was too much for my mind to register. I went outside the door, to see the colors fading, only grey. Even the passing figures that were once solid matter, turned to semi-translucent figures akin to ghosts. Their figure of speech, I couldn't discern anymore. Their movements were becoming less human.

I was the only one out there having colors. It made myself be filled with insecurity. The ghosts glanced upon me with violent hisses, but none of them seem to pose any threat.

I went to the dinner hall, the ghostly figures looked like they were eating, but the plates empty. The spoons, forks, glasses—all of the things on table left untouched. I tried touching them; my hands felt cold as it went through their figures...and just several seconds later, the chill left my hand.

That figure I touched completely vaporized to thin air. Not a single remainder was left. Shivers of shock with tingling sensation seeped through my skin.

What's that just now?

I sat myself down the empty seat that vaporized soul left behind. Took a glance at the table. The food was plentiful, some of it even more delicious than usual. Even without the various colors, it was enough to arouse my appetite. As I ate the meal with delight, the food around me began to show its color. I ate much more than usual. The ghosts didn't bother me at all, since they started vaporizing one after another even without me touching them.

The fulfilling meal made my belly full, and this unease could only be settled by taking some walks around the house.

Ah yes, I remembered the one who prepared the entire house worth of food. Five times a day, all set magically within split seconds after the designated schedule.

Early morning snack, breakfast, lunch, evening snack and dinner. Ah yes, there's also a buffet during late night, called the supper. So it's actually six times a day, but no one was truly out during late night, except of me at times. The food was mostly around, more than enough for everyone.

Those who ate rather late, could just pick up the leftovers which would still be there for hours. If the food wasn't there and one need eating, they have to go towards the kitchen and request a personal feeding. Again, I was the only one going there, since I often woke up during strange hours and felt too lazy to wait before the next meal.

The cook was a wizard who controlled time and space. He also had a master degree in management. His hobby was cooking.

The wizard often said to me—he never really had any visitors beside me, in which I deem strange. Why was there so many people, but only me who went through this path?

So he said to me this, when I asked:

"You just have a lot more self-importance than others, that's why you're here. I could say, only those with self-importance so unwarranted, could actually came and see me. I could be your best friend, or your worst nightmare."

That's true. When I first met him, I deemed myself as someone special. A some kind of chosen one. Thus, I didn't need to follow the rules of others anymore. It's perfectly fine to just live on my own. No need to be one with this society.

I was rather uncertain about this, so I asked him: "Was I wrong about wanting to be alone?"

Thus the wizard says: "Not exactly, you're just different. Though, for you to be the only one, there must be something terribly wrong."

There I noticed, the wizard never shows himself anywhere beside the kitchen. I inquired something to him again:

"I don't think there's something more wrong than a wizard who don't interact each others but still managed to feed everyone, even those they don't care about."

The wizard laughed:

"If I don't feed them, they will die. This house is rather large, and a lonely, large house will just send shivers to me. I like solitude, but I don't like being left on my own here."

His words rang so much sense, now that I felt this tingling sensation of walking these empty halls alone. Without a presence, even those cryptic ghosts would made me feel more secure. Even if the people out there were rather stupid, boring, mechanical, and non-humanlike—they created an illusion of a secure place, where things went on like usual.

Now, the greyness of this world made all of these insecurity all the worse. My heart was about to jump when I reached the kitchen. As I opened the door, I saw the wizard—he's grey colored, just like the entire room. His color was so blur, it seems he would fade away all this instant, but he looked as if he's still a solid matter, compared to these ghosts. I could barely figure out his features. His face, the details of his clothing—all blurred out to me, though his voice, rather coarse and slightly inaudible, I could still figure it out.

He said this thing to me....

"How come...you still have your own colors....this world is dead....this world has no hope....how could..."

I said back to him:

"You have omnipotence. I have my own hope. The decay and depression of others doesn't mean I should fall into the same pit."

...he was about to fade. His resolve was to hear my last words before he completely faded away.

"....what resolve, was so strong, that you..."

Uh, I was rather reluctant to said this, but I said it anyway:

"Err...I wish that someday, I could become a little girl with huge penis, and penetrate every girls in this house until they were half-pregnant. Being a dull looking man my entire life was rather boring you know."

The wizard regained his color completely, so did the room, but the old men before me had turned into a little girl. Large bulges kept pressing against her skirt.

"I'm going to masturbate around the house. If you want to watch, go ahead, but I'm not into guys, I like young girls."

I went to my room and slept the entire day.

The next morning, everyone had changed into cute young girls, some had huge penises. I was the only man around sight.

Thank goodness they practically ignored me even if I witnessed them having *** in my room. Otherwise my butt would rupture. I wouldn't mind if the ones in my room were both girls without the penis. But there's about three of them claiming to be my old friends—all of them had sizes quite large it became painful just to look at. Glad they ignored me.

Phew.

That was a weird day.

...and that was the day, I finally decided to move out. Since things apparently turned out alright for them, but not really for me.

I hope the next place would be rather pleasant, and not quite as mind-wreckingly arousing but I couldn't do anything at all with it.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Ii_chan M V U

Minagiru ai

Ratings:
    +1,180 / -55
    another weird story again. :lol:
    meskipun udah terbilang lumayan baca tulisan mod, entah kenapa tiap baca pasti 'my guard down' dan kaget klo tiba2 ada kalimat2 aneh kek penis di loli. what the heck, saya nggak kebayang ada manusia di dunia yg bisa kepikiran hal aneh kek gini :swt: no offense.

keknya ada meta interpretasi lain dari lanscape 1.1 ya, tapi saya nggak nangkap :lalala:

• Like Like x 1
  6. high_time Veteran

Senpai

Ratings:
    +6,024 / -1
    sebenernya itu gk perlu banyak2 mikir sih.

intinya bisa dibilang ada seseorang yg anti sosial, dan ngejauhin diri dari lingkungan sekitarnya dan mendekam di dunianya sendiri. dan pas orang2 sekitar dia berubah seperti yg ia inginkan, dia merasa eneg juga dan memutuskan buat pindah ke tempat lain, gitu aja sih.

btw itu sekedar random jokes yg biasa gw tulis di trit2 sebelumnya. klo buat yg udah sering baca, mungkin udah hapal kali polanya ujung2 kek gini trus :lol:

anyway, thx a lot udah baca n mampir ya :top:

• Like Like x 1
  7. high_time Veteran

Senpai

Ratings:
    +6,024 / -1
    Landscape 1-2 : Across the Light of Heaven

My room was dark. I was out there on my own. It's cold and lonely—no signs of living beside me. Every day, I pretend that I was with someone, yet no matter what, it still couldn't enervate all the hollowness in my heart. In my thoughts, I was afraid of the outside world. Afraid, that one after another, people would try their hardest to change me to a kind of person I wouldn't recognize.

Out there, in the city of lights, floated many ideals, and they forced you to follow at least one of them. They forced you to learn things you didn't want to learn, do things you didn't want to do, in a way that you hate. A lot of things fluttered by, I've seen people out there, in the light, always arguing things that didn't matter in the slightest to their lives. That, somehow, the ideas they conveyed would persuade the heavens to act according to their will.

Even though it adheres with common sense, a lot of sound argument, I knew full well, that the people with power would just abuse them the way they pleases. In the end, even those who lived in the unknown dark, would also suffer from its repercussions. In which it came to me, that in this world, power means everything. No matter what the masses thought, it's always those with power who influenced them to their liking. It's always those with power that gets everything, they wanted in life.

Like at one time, I've read something, about someone living within the heavens. They had hotels all around the world, flew on private jet, at speeds they could adjust to their liking. Whether it's about 9 hours of trip across whole wide ocean, or just few hours, with the jet propelled faster than the speed of sound.

Unlike many others, their jet had functionality of a hotel room. Instead of having to hold uncomfortable posture the entire flight, they had deluxe king-sized bed, not to mention exotic assortment of cuisines ready at all times, with chef on board and private waitresses. In their drawer, there laid down few bottles of wine and martini. On their bed, there's the latest collection of Hitchiker's Guide, Cat's Chandler, Slaughterhouse Fifth and especially Breakfast of the Champs.

Breakfast of Champs was a story about a man who won everything in this world, but eventually went to a state of mental breakdown and completely destroyed his life in the end, quite an ironic read.

They went across the globe from the heavens, said it's for business trips, or even surveying the progress of their multi billion dollar company franchises in which had major portion of shares belonging to their dynasty, enough to indefinitely feed many upcoming generations. The business ventures that never seemed to go bankrupt or suffer any losses. With flawless management and workforces that synergizes almost extremely well, you couldn't believe they were human beings.

They said it's business trip, but it's actually a good reason to avoid people they didn't want to meet. Being busy with something was the best reason to avoid others. I knew, those with power always had leeches coming after them, hoping that, they would get a fraction of those riches for themselves. Though, no. If they wanted to have the riches, they were expected to work at least three times the things they were paid for, and for some reason, it would made them truly proud of themselves.

Though no, nobody was worth the time of those heaven dwellers. They decide everything they wanted to do. They were the gods in this world. Their actions dictate what's going to happen in this world, the words of the masses didn't matter one bit, yet they couldn't seem to shut up and actually better their lives. You complain all you want about having your terrible lives, but yet you still did nothing to save your asses, all that you guys could do was complain.

I guess, that's why, not all people had the power, and yeah, when everyone had power, it means that nobody actually had power. Everything would fall into chaos with people who all had equally strong ideals that didn't seem to adhere with each other. I knew, it wasn't easy to acquire power. A lot of things needed to be done, and more than just a bit of sacrifice to be made. Even if you rose upon top, there's always people out there who would come and get you.

Many wished for power. Not everyone could get it, and those who couldn't, probably would muster their means to rob those with power, until they had none left. I've seen that happening lots of times. I was scared.

Not all of those with power had freedom. There were those who were re-programmed into something much unlike their original selves. They had became a tool. They had no free-will; they had no such means of deciding. It's all about the contract, or terrible consequences would came in place.

Maybe it was quite ironic for me to talk about everything, as if I had experienced being in the position of power. As if I had known everything, and it's my ideals who dictated what's would happen if someone went through this path. Of course not, I've actually witnessed things happening. I've read the experiences of others who went through that path, and used their stories to form a mental image of what's going to happen, if I was in their shoes.

You could argue that I was wrong. Maybe I was wrong, but I prefer to form my own ideals on what things going to be, before I ventured out to claim my own power, so within my entire journey, I would be able to keep adhering towards my goals, my ideals and so forth. I was trying to better my life by contemplating about every single thing that was wrong out there, and how I would fix it, at least for my own life.

What others went through didn't matter, they just wanted to listen to things that click with them. Unfortunately, I had to say the same for myself.

Like them, all I did was complaining. Though, at the end of day, I realized, even all of the ramblings actually led me this way. It was a part of the act, in which laid my plan to climb above the heavens.

Be there, able to do anything I want, without anything of risk. Not to worry, I wouldn't change anything. I just refused to be changed by anything else beside myself.

Xxx​

I've seen a lot of these people from the heavens. Some went through great lengths to get where they were, some was born with that ability to make this a walk in the park. Though I knew one things as I watched them: it hurts. I had experienced a lot of things. Being the number two person, regardless of my efforts, just because the other person had the talents not many possess. It wasn't really their fault for not appreciating my work.

If I were in their shoes, I would actually appreciate the things that were actually better, but even so, it's a subjective world, and in turn, made up for so much unfairness in the world I was in. I knew one thing, that not anyone could work that hard to get where they were, and not anyone could possess the talents to go towards heights untouchable by common people.

Those like me lived in the shade of mediocrity, yet I refused to accept that. I refused to accept that I wasn't able to do the great things I could be proud of, even though I wasn't as hard working or talented. There's gotta be something amazing, that even an average person like me could do, but what? Complaining? I wasn't really sure what I actually had done.

Yet, this life of mediocrity churns my heart even more than usual. I wished to pursue lengths as high as those gifted people, even as an average person. I wished to pour my heart and soul into things I cherished for, even if what I wrote was just something corny and boring as hell to read.

I adore certain those who walked on top, to the point I wished to stand in equal terms with them, knowing that, even so, I wouldn't be an equal—since all of us were different, we did different things and judged differently.

...and so, I was there, sitting in the dark. Afraid to move. Only my word would reach the light. Even so, my own self trembled upon what's going to happen.

Eventually, I've known what amazing things an average person could do, sharing their ideas and beliefs. Even if it's terribly stupid and pointless, and it seemingly won't change the world. I knew, that it had changed a bit of me, just by listening to their ramblings. Regardless of whether I agreed with them or not.

Until one day, I've finally found someone who shared my own belief, and that's the start of things in which I could say: I'm not alone anymore.

The question was: would the pain of not achieving something actually would vanish? Probably not, but being in this together, all suffering from similar mediocrity and the feeling that no one would understand us, would somehow lessen the burden.

"If I can't have it, so can't you. That's why we're together."

Not a healthy cycle, however. It might be best to carry through this pain alone and actually pursue new heights.

...in my own way of course. I may not be hard working or talented, but at least I knew what I wanted to do. So I guess, that's a start.

• Like Like x 2
  8. high_time Veteran

Senpai

Ratings:
    +6,024 / -1
    Landscape 1-3 : The Age of Free Energy Liquid Fire Tits

One day, I started to wonder ; why are people the same? Why they flock together and talk about same stuff all the time? Why they congregate and kept repeating the stupidest things? Why was I different—why there's no one around to go along with me? Different interests, different preferences and way of thinking.

I desired for some degree of companionship, unfortunately, I refused to go along with everything that didn't click with me, and thus people congregated about something, and I remained still, silently wondering why they seem so pointless, just because I didn't have someone whom I could congregate with.

A lot of things in this day and age, made me refuse to take part. Which brought me towards the big question: what is, that I really want to see?

That is : The Age of Free Energy, Liquid Fire Tits.

What the hell was that, actually?

If you didn't understand it, means we're definitely not on the same wavelength. Not your fault, and not my fault either.

Xxx​

I believe, the sky was blue because it reflected something that was blue down below. The majority of the ocean had blue color due to the overflow of blooming algae, and a lot of other things. If what was below was actually filled with cum, it would actually be something white, green, purple, yellow or even black. I tried to change my motor oil, I pulled out the ginger out of the oil bottle and shoved the remainder of it down the gas tank. My car ejaculated from orgasm and I got twelve gallons of oil from it. I rinsed and repeat, eventually it made the entire middle east bankrupt.

About the ginger, my neighbor ate it, and he was pregnant with a ginger. After about few days he gave birth to a ginger tree. He named the tree as 'ginger tree' as well. I didn't know but, apparently both potatoes and pinepples grew on trees. So does that old fifteen dollar bill, apparently you had to say the name of your genitalia to an ancient cactus and he would gave you the seeds to plant in your hymen—I mean garden. As the tree sprung out to existence, in the name of potted palm, hundreds of fifteen dollar bills would somehow, or somewhat, made you rich overnight, so you could buy and sell weed endlessly.

Oh yeah, there's an island in the south, a quite big one. In there you could somehow grew a limitless amount of narcotics. There's also a humongous village where every happy people smoked some joint until they're all dead. There's no one left anymore, just decaying corpses. It might be one of your interests to just pull over and start to have delightful intercourse with their dead bodies. Aside from that, the drugs were illegal everywhere except the airport.

There's this thing, a giant catapult in which would hurl tons of narcotics into air, hoping one day they would end up in a plane. You betcha, at once in a million or thousand of occurence, the package would smash through the air, went on impact to planes. The shock so high it caused the pack to burst into flames, and so the weeds burned in thin air, making the entire world high on acid. One day, a pleasantly straight men could think of nothing except from having intercourse with a giant cactus shoved on dead trains because of that.

It might made a less sense to you, but for me, it made perfect sense, that in that island, it was the purgatory before the heavens of happy people. A heaven, where you're free to smoke narcotics everyday, indefinitely, no risk of diseases, withdrawal and tendency to commit random violence—it's a peaceful and happy place. The hell, in the other hand, were reserved for those who wanted to have anal intercourse with the hellhounds while being wipped out by demons looking like prepubescent girls. It wasn't truly an amazing spectacle, but it made you think, whether the pornographic comic books you read in hell were actually written by Dowman Sayman.

In any case, narcotics sell great even at those prices, since they had few greatest things about it: they can kill and torture people you hate in the most painful way possible, they can make you feel good in a way that's totally out of this world, and most of all it's illegal and forbidden like friggin' something out and the penalty if one gets found out is extraneous, making it all the more exciting to try out, for some.

Especially because it's so illegal, it became rare and the prices skyrocketed so much. Even though it's quite easy to grow and mass produce if you want to. Remember the poppy plants? Anyway, if there's something about the hype of drugs, it's the thing in which became the hot news. Death penalty everywhere. Well, dunno bout the leaders who strategized all these drug thing, but it's mostly the lower tier couriers and stuff in which got caught.

For the rest, dunno how they made it, maybe through sea, landing in some unknown routes or they might charter a private flight in their own air base, that's far obscured from view—they might also got technologies from the military in which allowed them to stealth their way in. Or in airports, they could somehow bypassed the security check, or they might even had acquaintances in the security, so they could somehow breached it.

Either way, it's a sound business when you could avoid all the risks perfectly, especially when you really hated this world because it gave you a hard time and you very much hate their morality--it's a great way to ruin the lives of other people. Not really, I'm not talking about the real world out there. I'm talking about THIS world. In this world, the sky was white with narcotics floating across the sea, about one billion kilograms out of it.

The people in there, however, lived. They somehow had grown accustomed to narcotics, they started to develop an immunity towards the after effects. It's about one hundred years after the biggest crisis of narcotics arrest—not enough people dealing narcotics since the laws were so severe. For example: if you thought about narcotics even a bit, you would have your head shot. All the morally upstanding citizens killed themselves, so does some or most of the people. The rest who didn't give a damn about the laws, and especially the dealers, kinda thought—well there's no more challenge, there's no depressed people holding their charade of morals to deal in the goods.

So there's a big decline until the world regained its populace 100 years later. At that point, there's no morality and rules. Just a couple of mutants, for example, an old man with the face of chimpanzee and the hands of a little girl, with elephant trunks in place of his genitalia. His rectum was filled with dinosaurs. At this point, everyone assume they're already in eternal state of being high on drugs, so there's no difference if they took it or not.

That was, when the hell became the heaven for the happy people.

Until one day, they took narcotics so often and so much without any repercussions, it became so damn dull and boring. One by one, they started to delve into a lot of other things than narcotics, by their own will. There's no need for morality or forcing others to do the things they want to. They simply stopped because they were bored.

Yes. They started to drink poison until they died.

The cycle restarted again until the entire race was extinct. It's a good day.

Thus, ends the age of Free Energy Liquid Fire Tits.

9. high_time Veteran

Senpai

Ratings:
    +6,024 / -1
    Landscape 1-4 : Chopstick Cinema

One of the best things to do about writing your feelings was, that you're able to express your hate to them as much as you wanted, along with many other inhibited emotions due to the enforcement of society. When all of the hate was let out, would there be nothing left?

It might be even more amounts of hate, or when there's already enough let out, all that's left would be the things you love about it. Even if there's a lot of things you hate, there might be few things left that you like. It's been a while since I last felt what it's like to love something. I couldn't truly love something for what they were, but I knew that, when I hate stuff, I hate them for what they were, I could genuinely hate something.

When I love something, I was just projecting the delusions of my ideals onto them, never ever tried to look beyond that point.

Like what they said, it's better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not. If that also works both ways, it might be better if I could just outright genuinely hate something than loving them without being able to look at the truth right before my eyes.

Though, if I could choose, I'd rather be deluded in my own illusions, for what I believe, an illusion, if it's so great and powerful, could override reality itself. Still, it couldn't actually stop myself from breaking down at one point. There's gotta be some time to let everything out. Letting all those despicable thoughts from deep inside.

So all that's left would be something rather pleasant, it was.

Xxx​

I was rather bored at home. Everyone was throwing titties at my garage door, not knowing, that inside my garage, it's actually a storage of titties. I had to reimburse all the damage done, but at least I could sell the extra titties for a hefty amount, it covered all the repairs. I also had to repair some windows too, since some ugly nasty rude impudent kid thrown one at my house when they're supposed to just throw it on my garage. Well, actually, they're not supposed to throw anything like that at my house--they should just let me rest in peace for the whole weekend.

It was rather peaceful and fun until they started throwing titties. Before that, I was focusing on this morning cartoon show where some cats pooped on a man's bottom and they exchanged smiles, later on, the cat had to swallow the man's v*gina with their penis. The cat died but went back to life after a few seconds his penis had been strangled with another kitty tail and electrocuted with about 1 megawatt worth of nuclear electricity. The cat didn't burn though, but the entire universe in that cartoon crumbled.

The most interesting part was about to happen, it's the end of the story, but before I got to see that 'The End' symbol, someone threw a pair of titties at my television screen, right through the window, making a big crack and also ruptured the display. I couldn't watch TV again, but what's making me very angry was that, I kinda borrowed this one silly P*rn* from the pawnshop in exchange of throwing titties on the owner's v*gina until they're dead.

The P*rn* thing was about a schoolboy who never entered school before, and he was like, 69 years old but appeared as a virgin teenage schoolboy. So he entered high school, found out, that it's just an ordinary, restrained, no monkey business kind of education centre.

He read about it at some perverted comics, that during high school, there were supposed to be underage girls with silicone embedded tits in which most adult magazine models would pale in comparison. There would be a lot of erotic encounters, especially in the classroom after school, but what he got was about nearly eight hours of boring lectures with overly short breaks in between, from Monday to Friday.

His female classmates looked rather plain, their titties had huge gaping holes instead of full-blown mounds. There was an attractive student to him, but the one he's attracted with, was actually a man, just with a v*gina in his face, literally. Whenever he wanted to ask questions to the teacher, he stroked his forehead, and the v*gina would launch torrents of liquid in which would drench the teacher with plasma liquid, in which vaporized the teacher into an alien for about twenty seconds. The class would clap in unison, and began to strip themselves. That's how our hero vomited for about an hour straight when seeing this for the first time.

What was the porn about, apparently it portrays in detail about how erotic someone could vomit for about an hour, with about 30 minutes of introduction about the school or so.

Reminiscing about the summary in which I heard from the owner, I was glad that I didn't have to watch it, although it'd be funny to imagine how ludicrous the scene would be. Though, I would never know if the owner was lying or not, seeing as something this ridiculous weren't possible to exist in the first place. The owner must had a lot of imagination, especially from reading too much weird perverted comics.

To make long story short, I kind of spent the entirety of the day changing all the windows, and also my garage door. The money I got from selling all the titties covered about more than half of it. I changed them so that, when they threw those titties, it would just bounce back with such force it would kill them. Sure, there's some extra money enough for me to eat out once in a five star restaurant, but well, I still need to watch that porn.

With the speed of adjustments and repairs, by the time it's finished, it was about late at night. I kinda slept few hours and left the repairmen be. I trusted them, since I laid countless traps on all objects beside those they repaired, if they tinkered with my shit, they would face certain death. Sure no one touched anything, since the repairmen were robots. They did as they told, though I was just making sure they're actually functional.

After they finished I quickly disarmed all the traps, went to my sofa, with the newly built TV. As I tried tuning in the porn, I was utterly shocked: it was actually a vomit, that's been vomiting, on and on, for an hour.

Which made me wonder; what the heck am I doing with my life?

I wasted my hour watching this, and it wasn't even interesting.

Still, those death screams after I heard the bouncing noise on my window, was more than enough for me to call it a day. Job well done.

On the next day, I would go and outright tell the owner, that my fetish and his ain't connecting. I had work, but screw that, I got a call that my boss was dead due to some bouncy titties making his head explode. I won't attend his funeral, since, you know, hahaha...

Windows didn't kill people. It's your decision to screw with my house, in the end, which killed you.

10. high_time Veteran

Senpai

Ratings:
    +6,024 / -1
    Landscape 1-5 : Ker-Plunk

A bit further to south. Not so much east. Villagers liked eating rockets; they shit grenades. Mortars became their foster child—out there in the back alleys, puffing trails of smoke across the back water. A lot of things not explained during the hot war, but things sure got heated up very bad. One might shudder to look, what kind of severe consequences in which the nation took, when someone allegedly shit on their trucks—nothing.

Small tower laid underneath the belly of a children. It managed to kill everyone in this small gorge beside the town by hurling tadpoles into thin air, in which burned in the atmosphere and released malicious gasses--which was enough to lay waste on everything in sight. Laughing, they were. Violent chuckles permeated thin air until sun rises to dusk. Everything ends in a swift bang. Belly high, they were. A bit stupefied, but who cares. A lot of peasants kinda gung-ho, notwithstanding their alcohol barrel muffin teapot feces.

Tad bit too much to say, but for instance, a single cup of tea wouldn't be permitted during this intermittent struggle. A picturesque landscape erected afar the horizon, overlooking the poignant scenery unlike tadpole penis. Pleasantry divides a meager hefty fifty bitty tidbit of a dime dozen titty mammaries. A variety of husbandry wifery too much faggotry. Eat turtle dick. Purple feces arched the skyhigh, straight to your ulcers. Mouth up, mouth down, excuberate all the bowels. Fornicate with bushes. Thou shalt fish a saltfish.

Lo of the orient, my titties explode. Go ahead and put your titties and lickity-lick my boots. I had insect poo on your poo. An ice cream titty. So much titty.

In the name of Fu King. I advise you to King Fu inside my Hung Uf.

Juxtaposed genitalia in English.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
  11. Fairyfly MODERATOR

Senpai

Ratings:
    +2,475 / -133
    loli doing this and that, holy shied :gadisomg:

well, come back to your usual writing, at last. it is kinda hard to be understood, yet it's hilarious and exciting at the same time :lol:

I mean, wizard cook holy shied :lol: and he lost to the main character just because of having no fantasy? the hell, he is a wizard and has no fantasy, aww dammit lol :lol:

so far I enjoy it pretty much. though, I kinda have to put my mind upside down to enjoy this dark-somewhat-comedy :lol:

gotta work to the next chapter then :hmm:

• Like Like x 1
  12. high_time Veteran

Senpai

Ratings:
    +6,024 / -1
    thx banget udah mampir dan komeng

well, memang ini intinya gk perlu terlalu dimengerti, asal baca aja. cuman sekedar suatu yg terjadi secara random :) /

ya mungkin karena itu wizard ilmunya udah terlalu tinggi sampai imajinasi dan harapannya udah jadi kentang. gara2 dia udah tau terlalu banyak tentang dunia, dia jadi beneran skeptis ma tempatnya sendiri.

sedangkan MC nya itu beneran antisosial dan menolak banyak ilmu pengetahuan karena ia merasa risih dan tersiksa di situ (terutama dunia luar ingin merampok hal2 yg ia anggap pribadi). jadi rata2 hal yg dia alamin ya ia interpretasi (imajinasi) sendiri. mungkin begitulah yg membuat dunia nya jadi berubah aneh juga.

intinya balik lagi ke quote nya albert einstein : imagination is more important than knowledge. bisa jd krn imagination membuat suatu knowledge baru yg dapat memberi warna pada hal2 putus asa dari knowledge lama.

13. high_time Veteran

Senpai

Ratings:
    +6,024 / -1
    Landscape 1-6 : Undermined Resonance

Some ripples met up with me. They whispered a favor: please go and kill teddy bear. I forgot everything 'bout myself, except that mission to kill some bear named Teddy. I remember some other useless thing, that some nipple whispered to me, and that was when I remembered everything, about the nipple, that's actually a ripple. I forgot to kill the bear, because it was pointless. There was no reward, nothing in return for such daunting task.

The next day, they asked me again, to kill another bear. They promised to reward me with something, a magical bean, they said. The bean would grant any wish to its owner when its fully grown to a tree. I wasn't really interested in something fishy like that. I wanted to know if their bean actually worked—they instead told me to do their favor first before asking the reward. I slept through the night, ignoring them entirely.

When I woke up, I was inside myself. I had a full view of my internal organs. Inside of it, was a malicious bear. With the force of my mind, I transmitted powerful psionic waves in which rendered the bear into a nipple, in which I ate ravenously for hours until it finally became a nipple. To make long story short, I was rather hell-bent knowing the bear was inside my own self. Even though, when I heard from them, assuming they were something outside my own concern, though it actually happened deep inside me.

The ripples gave me a bean. It actually became a tree overnight. They didn't lie at all. I kind of wondered what would happen if I actually did a favor for them to kill the teddy bear without them promising a reward, would I get a stupendous reward because of that? I wished to travel back to the past, so the bean-tree sent me back. I was there, the ripples whispering to me, and I soon forgot everything, but the thought—why did I forgot this?

This time I went with my mission to kill the teddy bear. There was one in shop, and as I sent my psionic waves to make it explode, the ripples went ahead, congratulating me. They didn't really reward me with anything, but, I somehow felt an ominous power surging within. I didn't really remember anything beside accomplishing my task.

The next day, I woke up with a giant face telling me that I somehow screwed up and caused an universal paradox. Which resulted in them removing me entirely from the cycle of living. One thing I had to take note of was, man they're so damn freakin' ugly. I asked them to turn into cute little girls who would serve me for all eternity, since they were the ones bringing me to this in the first place.

My mind went blank due to the sheer terror of them blushing:

"I-I...always wanted to be a little girl...thank you..." it was a horrendous baritone voice in which shook the core of my soul, scarring me for life.

The next morning, I started to remember about the ripples asking me to kill teddy bear. I woke up in a mansion building, and in front of me, stood dozens of cute little girls in gothic lolita outfits. I asked one of them: do you know anything about the teddy bear?

"The number one victim of sexual molestation by little girls. He wished deliverance, and you granted it. Now you shall be the next teddy bear."

"I never agreed to this."

"...but you went to the same hole instead. Though, don't you agree this is rather a pleasant heaven. We'll promise, we'd be very gentle."

"Umm...that's not the point, you see. That's not exactly my kind of fetish...if you would....whisper....whisper...."

"Oh...you're a big perv."

"Shut up."

After that, I went asleep for the entire day. The next moment I woke up, I found myself turning into a little girl wearing the same outfits as them, but they sure forgot that I still had a huge thing between my legs. The desire of wanting to have a full girl on girl experience totally ruined.

One of them said to me, "It's the cutest thing I've seen in my life."

So yeah, I was totally alright with that.

That was the day, the teddy bear exchanged thrones with a loli doll.

..but they somehow forgot bout the giant sausage.

14. high_time Veteran

Senpai

Ratings:
    +6,024 / -1
    Landscape 1-7 : Feel Much Higher

At times, I felt jealous for those who had achieved things. That was before, now I felt not much of jealousy for them. Since, I too, had gained something which justified all this hard work thus far. They might be showered with lots of appreciation, had lot of fans, money and stuff in which a lot of people could only dream about. As for me, it's not like, regardless of that, they're actually better than me.

I had just gained something, in which, made me able to stand proud, thinking of them as equals. That was, the way to utilize the freedom I had to discover a lot of things I couldn't do, if I were someone famous. Out there, laid a world where every single of your actions judged. You couldn't do things that didn't appease others. As for me, nobody cared much, because I did not venture further than the deepest unknown of things, which was my home.

Only my family knew what I was doing and was up to. Though yes, actually, I had a lot of things I kept in secret. Things I didn't really want to tell them, even if they're a precious thing I had. When no one looked at me, there's at least my family who cared for me, like I was actually a human being. For now, I wasn't really sure if I were human at all. I knew for sure, I wanted to be much more than just a mere human.

Where my destiny, and the places I went to, ain't going to be dictated by circumstances. I made my own wish, and the fate would bend down according to my will—that's the ideal thing. Regardless, it didn't always go the way I want, but I mostly ended up in something better—stuff that never once crossed my mind.

Guess what they said was true after all. The difference in good things and a true masterpiece was: good things were planned for, masterpieces were discovered, or better yet—happened by accident.

Or at least, I never liked the idea that masterpieces were supposed to be created through in depth things. Rather, it made me thought that they're trying too hard to fake things for it to look the best as possible. That's the kind of stuff they deem masterpiece but I could never understand any of it. In the end, people had their own share of masterpieces.Just because many intellectuals and critics agreed on it, doesn't mean I should just comply without paying a heed to my own heart.

They said: give it a chance. If you won't give it a chance, you'll miss some of the greatest things in your life.

I called it a load of bullshit. No one ever gave me a chance, and those things, a lot of people already had given it enough chance without being able to appreciate it, and with that time wasted, I had lost so many time I could spend, actually trying to appreciate things I probably would love the most. Everything out there was just, plain, utter stupid.

Yeah, it was really dumb and pointless.

On the first place, why did I listen to them in the first place? If I didn't listen to them at all, I wouldn't have to get those shit endorsements anymore.

Actually, from time to time, I might get lucky. I knew I'll love something the moment I glanced upon it first time. It was, love at first sight. Without these bollocks showing me some random stuff, I might not be able to find stuff I'd appreciate.

As a token of my thanks, at the very least, I'll give my middle finger and shove it to their rectum at the speed of light--I truly mean it.

Well, like someone said before: the majority things out there is shit, but you can just devote most of your time appreciating those little remainder that is good. Everyone had their own things comprising on what is good, but I myself believe in one thing:

It's able to make me appreciate life in a way that I couldn't see before. Like a love in first sight—when I saw it, I'll go and chase it to the ends of earth, until I possess it.

Only to forget about all these, the moment I shit myself.

Xxx​

Here's a classic question: how many people does it take to change a lightbulb? In my case, it needs two. One I used to rely on because they knew how, and would probably help me when I was in need, but they eventually disappoint me. When I needed their help, they never came. That was, when I learned how to change my own lightbulb.

One that disappointed me—the other one, was myself.

When I wanted to straighten things up, it's me who had to do it, not anyone else.

Lately, there's been this daunting task, in which I had to write something. Let's call it, a rite of passage before I finally able to pull the curtains down on this matter. It's been quite good ol' months passing by since then. Not even a single glint of progress were seen. Got a lot of time, about nearly four months and I somehow had wasted about three of these months not doing anything directly related to the project.

In these times, however, I was trying to achieve something else. How to do it, in a way which made me not feel burdened in the slightest. When I wanted to do it, the task wouldn't feel like something obligatory, even though it is. It was more like, things akin to eating, sleeping—plaing games. Stuff in which came naturally to me.

Rather than being forced to it, let's just say, I got inclined to do it right away in my own volition. Everything would just be over before it even started, and the remainder of it was just waiting and waiting in peace.

Everything's gonna be alright.

That's just the theory though. Still, there was one strange thing in which occured to me. What I was going to do wasn't really something I hated. It's rather, something I did every single day, or whatever occassion called. What I had to do is to present it in a somehow different way. Though, there were quite a lot of differences regardless of that.

I had to present it in a way that could be acceptable to others.

It was the hardest stepping stone I've ever had in my life. Moreover, it was going to be judged by a group of strangers who probably wouldn't understand the capabilities of mine, and what I was able to accomplish. Back then, when I did things, I never thought whether or not it was going to be acceptable. People around me showered me with their support, however little it was.

In a new environment like this, my own judgment was clouded. I had grown weary with the changes thus far. Not able to create things in a way that I wanted to. It's probably not that it wouldn't be accepted. I was just, very scared of exposing my own true self, about things I actually want to create, from the bottom of my heart. My own real me, only those selected few were able to see.

To the outside world, it's just—no. I would forever close the depths of my heart when it came to them.

It was probably the reason why I couldn't write at all. Since I was afraid of exposing myself—almost everything I created had that kind of thing in which I didn't want others to publicly see.

To be honest, what I truly wanted to create the most, was an erotic thing. Something extremely perverted and sexually stimulating. With a lot of grotesque details that the public eye would writhe in embarrassment just glancing it on few seconds. I knew, that out there in my own place, this kind of thing weren't openly endorsed either, more like, it was restricted. It wasn't really an open country I lived in.

After all these months of struggling and contemplating, I had come to realization, that all of things I created all stem from my perverted thoughts, like it was the most important thing in the world for me. No matter how much of the world restrained me to this, what I wanted the most, was to create a lot of really perverted things.

Though, I didn't want to show my own identity to the public, I just wanted to create those stuff within a select group of people.

Writing something socially acceptable for a group of strangers in which you had to adjust it based on their standards, was the complete opposite of what I wanted things to be. Added that up in a way of presentation that were somehow, completely alien to me. Even if I had done the majority of parts required, because the ideals embedded were far too much of polar opposites, it became clear why I had to spend most of these months doing nothing and being completely stagnant.

I just, couldn't seem to stomp on my own ideals and just get it done already. All of these things happening had rendered me somehow hopeless. Maybe, most of all, I didn't have to care about it anymore. I didn't have to think about things I didn't like any longer. I just had to create all of these perverted things all day long, and thus everything would be alright in this world. Though, did that solve any issues at hand? Probably not, but at the very least, something incredulously heavy had been lifted off my shoulders.

...and thanks to that, I had reformed my own resolve to walk forward once more. I might not be given the answer I yearned for, but I had found the things I wanted to do.

15. high_time Veteran

Senpai

Ratings:
    +6,024 / -1
    Landscape 1-8 : Not Enough

Out there I heard raging streams of gunfire. Rumbling noises of things exploding left and right. Various tremors resounding; its vibrations carried through the walls of my underground shelter. I tried tuning in the radio, only receiving random broadcast issuing military commands. One word at a time, spoken loud and clear, though supposedly, the transmission out there and underground made the sound rather choppy, with crackling sound in which seem to make me misinterpret the words.

Beside me, slept a little girl about my age. Her erection was so huge first thing in the morning. With the latest explosion coming up, she quickly turned to me, tugged my skirt, and stripped me off my clothes.

"Gimme...hot....uhh.."

That's all.

16. high_time Veteran

Senpai

Ratings:
    +6,024 / -1
    Landscape 1-9 : Gratitude

When I heard the sound of rain, it felt like bacon roasted with cologne spa. I let my granary got burned on hamsticks; it started raining drumsticks, along with a sextillion drum solo hurling down from heavens. Thinking 'bout that, I began to ejaculate wall noises into my neighbor's pregnant son. I love nipples. Anyhow, the neighbor son's titties started to explode and I was like: good show, mate. The son died not long after, with gaping holes on his chest. His entire family was very sad they began to have *** with his dead body.

They turned towards me and started killing themselves. I was like, what the flying bananas just happened? What was that for. Apparently, I got the son's v*gina stuck on my penis. That much, had caused their sanity to rupture and their titties to multiply by one billion. I told their dead body to masturbate and walked away—strangely enough, nothing happened. I tried watching the news though since I was bored. There's this flick about me having *** with billions of dead bodies.

That was very accurate, although it didn't really happen. Not even in my wildest dreams I would ever thought about having *** with a billion dead bodies, not even when they're very cute and craved for my love. The reason being, I devoted my love to only one dead body—at a time. Multitasking definitely wasn't my forte. In any case, I was fed up with everything, so I dropped the bomb on this planet, making it explode into a giant nipple.

In which everything was alright.

Xxx​

They said, do not drop your soap while in jail, since you'll metamorphosize into a bar of soap.

That might be rather accurate when you're in jail due to child molestation, since the child looked like 69 but she's actually minus one billion years old. When you got into trial with bunches of retarded fishes, in which you couldn't understand a single damn fuckin' thing they blabber. In the end, you shudder in thought as you were thrown out into a cell filled with busty cute girls having oversized penis.

Their charges were more or less insane. Got thrown to cell cuz they engaged in lesbian *** while penetrating their female partner, and charged due to faggotry since they penetrated their male partner and turned them into girls with oversized mammaries who couldn't stup but screaming bout being tied down completely on the nearby shopping mall and acting like a portable ATM machine and milk dispenser. Yeah, you got the big picture.

Each one staring into the dispenser girl got turned to penguins merely from staring at her tits. They played curling all day until they committed suicide, that's how it goes.

You started to wonder, with all the bizarre things going, why did you get charged with child molestation in the first place. She perfectly looks 69: alive, healthy and kicking. You began to think, that government truly hates you, and wanted to make your life as miserable as possible due their unfair and unjust views. Though, you soon realize, the government just wanted to take your anal virginity since their minds thought the hole was rather lonely and it needs to be tapped, like inserting drills to the mount of unexplored oil charters.

Why? You started asking deeply into the depths of your heart—no answer. You thought, there was no God in this world—only deranged perverts. So you surrendered your back to them, got unconscious by the time a hard object was inserted. You went unconscious for the entire day, and by the next day, you found all of them got turned into lumps of cockroaches, in which you started penetrating them through their eyes.

It was the best day ever.

Xxx​

My friend and I went back to past, about 700 years back—around year 1422 or so forth. We're going to make a documentary movie about a perverted concept we've been working on. Not to worry 'bout the paradox or so forth, since the time machine itself created a virtual universe by itself. It made us basically able to do anything we wanted without any repercussions.

...that's what we thought, until things happened and we somehow regret doing so. We could just made another universe and started all over again, but such experience warranted so much unpleasant memories we prefer just do it the normal, proven way.

The time machine was made with a shape of an elevator. The room was rather huge with two beds on it. Our professor said, the trip might take at most a full day or around 12 hours. The door wouldn't open before we pressed the switch too. My friend and I got rather excited on things we would spend in the room alone, but seeing as we're both girls, I didn't know what to say.

Went back to past on year 1422. expected something backwater but instead met with an unexpectedly modern era.

Went to an inn and defeated monster after monster, grinding it over and over. though, something unexpected happen. The monsters mutated into something fearsomely powerful, it chipped my friends' health to nearly zero, we escaped that classroom like room and dashed towards the rooftop. we went to the inacessible area through noclip ability, and we've seen quite a couple of people in a poolside area doing sports.

The next thing we remembered, the universe somehow crumbled, with distortions we felt. though, the people in here seemed to feel alright. The inn was nearly bankrupt, with all the facilities in there, the selling price were extremely low. some kid even got interested in it, i said--no. It was corrupted with powerful monsters. That was when a certain plague hit, rendering the universe distorted into something scary.

Ran towards the elevator building in which we used to come here from our world. we've seen the bishop of grand order tried kissing the female matriarch, a girl who were quite young compared to the old man bishop. Something rumbled terribly. Something's going to happen. Since the elevator suddenly closed, we dashed quickly towards the rooftop, surely there must be a time portal we could use to go back to our world.

Eerie screams filled the floor below, we increased our speed, barely
    able to catch our breath. and when we went to the surface, without much thinking we jumped to a vortex-like space.

Causing us to return back to our home.

We originally wanted to make a documentary about the development of various girls through genetic engineering to cater through various fetishes. though instead of actually doing so, we merely recorded the demos of us fooling around with girls.

Everyone laughed, and no one truly believed all the pain we've gotta go through in order to make this happen. Nevertheless the professor gave us a passing grade because of the grave things happening--he somehow believed it.

We're rather relieved from the result.

Now we went back to our homes and had the most steamy moments together due to that pent-up sexual tension. That was the best thing ever.

17. high_time Veteran

Senpai

Ratings:
    +6,024 / -1
    Landscape 1-10 : Why?

A chilled out Jazz song titled 'Marmalade Winter Rose' were played during the bar. I was drinking milk tea when everyone else drowned in their jugs of alcohol. Unlike them, I couldn't hold my own liquor. I could drink one or two bottles quickly without losing my composure, but my stomach was rather weak. I once got hospitalized due to typhoid for about one week, not long after I was regularly drinking beer, and as my stomach felt unpleasant, I tried to annul the pain by downing the entire bottle.

That to say, it took about a good one year before I started drinking. Though, since the good ones were rather expensive and the taste ain't that great, I got really resigned to ever drink again. Nowadays, the alcohol were banned from all the nearby convenience stores. Gotta go out my way to some district if I were to get one, and even in that case, my place didn't allow alcohol by itself. That to be said, it was fun while it lasted.

As for why I was there at the bar, I wasn't really sure myself. I was rather stressed out during the the past few months about writing my own thesis, in which bore no progress at all due to my laziness. One of my internet friends I knew rather well had seen my concerns in which I posted on the social media. He messaged me something about sending me a cab to the designated meeting place. Sounds rather fishy, but hell, I was totally depressed due to my lack of progress.

I had just reached my 22th birthday this year. It was my final year of studying, in which I spent most of my time barely knowing the things I studied. Well, it's not like I cheated during the exams, but the passing grades were somehow very lenient and even if I didn't really know any of the answers, I barely got through somehow. Attended one or two summer class sessions, especially during the 2nd and 3rd year.

After that, I was like, well, the schedules were rather free, made me not wanting to do anything at all. I felt like, why must graduate? I'm still 22 years old, I just went for about 4 years. There's at least 3 years more I could slack off before I finally submit my half-baked thesis. I just kinda felt like, well, I was rather stupid, I have no future ahead beside working some totally boring jobs which would make me die of sheer boredom.

Got no real talents or abilities in which could help me getting the fun things without working much. Talking about working hard, I was especially the laziest one when I joined some groups during class. The combination of negative traits I had, was like wanting people to say to my face 'just go die already'. In fact, I was rather surprised as why was I still alive for today.

Why?

Why was I still alive?

These were the thoughts I had as the cab sped through the night, taking me to places unknown. I noticed the city lights gleaming in the night, as if it broadcasted my gloom in open sight. The driver stopped the cab at some rest area, it was located quite far away from the city. Roughly two hours of drive, as far I checked in my phone.

The driver left me a lunch box in case I was hungry. There were sounds of gunfire and various slashing noise, but the car windows were blacked out and when I tried to open the door, it's shut tight. Only things I got in hand was my bag filled with some bare necessities for staying out, my phone and the lunch box.

I opened the lunch box. There were spoons and fork made out of stainless steel. The major portion of it was beef steak with quite a large helping of french fries partly dipped in bbq sauce. The side vegetables include green pea onion, carrot, broccoli, fried cabbage, some purple crunchy thing, and some other vegetables I forgot the name but they all looked tasty. In the other small parts, there's the sauce, a bit extra bbq flavor wafted into my nostrils, forming a rich-textured smell.

Even in my moments of depression, a delicious meal would suffice to satiate it, even just for an itty bit. As I ate, the gunshots, slashes and other forms of violence intensifies a lot but I didn't really care since the food's rather delicious-- the driver sure knew me that well. None of the noises ever got really near the car, as if it was completely isolated from the world, merely observing like a ghost. It was rather strange, but all my mind could think of, was the food.

Just few moments after I finished my food, the driver came back—all drenched with the smell of fresh blood. He seemed to be munching something rather violently. It may the best not to ask.

"How's the food?" he's the one asking stuff first.

"I love it."

There was a short pause before he replied, "Me too, it was the best meal I've ever had."

I got the gist of what's actually happening, still it's better not to ask any questions.

Xxx​

It was about one hour more before we've reached the designated place. A bit on the middle of nowhere. As the driver parked the car, all I've seen beside the building were empty roads. I never truly noticed the waypoints in which this car traveled. Never drove a car before; never truly paid attention since it wasn't really something important for me.

"We're here." the driver finally spoke. He flicked a switch inside the car, in which caused all the locks to open simultaneously. I opened up the door, and I asked him whether he's going to come along or not. He simply shook his head, saying that his job was only to drive me to this location.

The night was out in full moon. I stood there amidst the large, open grass field. The car was parked beneath the only large tree in sight. I walked at a briskly pace, slowly observing my surroundings. A large building with the huge words 'Motel' adorned with neon lights. Out there, not a single car had passed by the road, but I've seen quite a lot of them parked by here.

It looked rather suspicious, but since I already got here, I might as well finish the business with my friend and go home. That was, if I knew how exactly to get home.

I crossed through the empty road and onto the parking grounds. I reached for the double doors; slowly pulling it open. A receptionist greeted me forth. Saying, there's someone waiting for me down the bar, which was on the basement floor. I didn't really like the atmosphere, but the jazz songs playing from the vinyl tape was rather soothing.

As I ordered the milk tea from the bartender, it went back to how this story started.

Marmalade Winter Rose was a jazz song I often heard during my childhood. The song began with a soothing piano, accompanied by a girl with a deep, heavy voice singing some melancholic lyrics. The entire song was rather peaceful and calm. My family liked to tune the song in whenever we're going home after a trip. Speaking about peaceful, I nearly fell asleep, before the bartender placed the glass of milk tea in front of my face. He seemed rather amused by me ordering this drink when there's a lot of alcoholic beverages to select.

Though yeah, all of them looked very expensive.

"Umm...how much for the milk tea?" I quietly asked, as if lowering my voice to nearly a whisper. Let just hope this place didn't offer up a price so high it's literally a highway robbery.

"No need. Just enjoy yourself all you want here."

"...seriously?"

"More importantly, how's the milk tea? It's been a while since anyone ordered that."

The milk tea was served inside a shot glass that's supposed to be poured in with alcohol. It had a pure white texture with a mild contour I usually see when I brewed some tea, but this was, on a whole new class. The shot glass was rather hot, but it's still comfortable enough for me to hold in with my fingers. I let the warm liquid wash my throat, the crunchy foam of white milk and the energizing sensation of tea leaves blended in just right.

"....it's very nice."

"Do you want another shot?"

"I would love to."

In midst of drinking about three to four more shots of milk tea, I chatted with the bartender about this place. This motel building seemed to be completely isolated from the real world, and the only way to get here was from special kind of drivers that was able to cross the portal with their cars. Without them, no one could enter and leave.

In this place, time seemed to stop for eternity, as the clock was not moving forward an inch. It always stopped at exactly 12 AM. In here, people could get as much free food and drinks as they want, also lodging and daily care without them having to care about the world at all. Among them were also a lot more worldly pleasures you could get. So much pleasure you could have, no one entered this place ever left.

"That's how they call this place the Lost Heaven. A heaven for those lost souls in life."

"It sounds too good for it to be true, if you ask me."

"Exactly why some even dared to kill in order to reach this place. Add that, with the amount of depression afflicted to them by the cruel society. It was their very perfect way to escape."

"I guess so. Anyway, you said that, no one ever left this place. What happened when one wants to leave?'

"I do not know for certain---"

The door magically sprung open, and from it, entered a gorgeous girl with a long, flowing black hair. Her skin was so white and smooth. Her clothes had a lot of frills in it, somewhat gothic and it kind of exposed a lot of skin, especially on her cleavage, which was rather huge. She also wore striped socks with a black-white pattern, akin to zebra cross.

She sat beside me on the bar stool. It was rather strange that no one really noticed, when this girl walked into the bar with such entrance. As I was deep in thought and made my eyes wonder across her, she waved at me from up close and greeted me:

"Yo, missed me already? I thought you're being depressed due to your thesis."

"Uh...kinda...yeah, I don't know."

Seeing her face from up close and hearing her voice whispering up to me, it's as if she tried to melt me with torches.

"Did I just sexually harass you?"

"You did." I said it, with an embarrassed tone of voice. I turned my head away from her and slumped my face down.

"Aww...I'm sorry. Still, since I knew you liked big things, do you want to touch mine?" with her hands covered in frilly gloves, she turned my head facing her, and puffed her chest with pride.

"Nah."

"Are you gay?"

"Maybe, I'm not sure."

When I said maybe, I was sure that something had sparked in the bartender's eyes. At that point, I began to think, he was rather—attractive, so I might say.

"Let me get it straight for you then." this time it's the bartender who just pulled out a fabulous pose while stripping off his shirt, showing off his muscular, well-built body.

My friend blushed rather hard, it seemed like guys like that were more of her type.

She said this to me though:

"I would prefer if the bartender was a little girl."

"I'm not a little girl and why are you making moves on me?"

"You've got potential."

"Are you kidding me? I'm the furthest away possible from being that way."

"Believe in magic."

"What the flying ****."

Xxx​

So yeah, seeing as the situation in the bar was rather chaotic, both of us moved into a quiet room in the second floor. It had a direct view of the full moon, with the outlying grass fields I walked onto before I was here. I could also see the car I went to from this room.

My friend sat on the bed. Looking quite amused with the extravagant decoration, like it was a love hotel or something. I glanced a bit at her as I observed the surroundings from the window. She appeared to be seductively showing off her figure. I pretend not to see anything at all, even though my face was flushed red so badly.

"Seriously though, I never thought you're a girl, and on top of that, you're—oh well forget about that."

"To be honest, I'm not."

"...but...."

"It's just the effect of exploring my curiosity in here. Before I knew that, I got too honest with what I wanted and I got turned to this."

"Hmm...yeah, we do chatted a lot so I knew your fetishes. You liked those kind of girls a really damn lot you claimed many of them as your...what do you call it?"

"You know the term."

"Well yeah, anyway. After the change, do you still liked girls, or..."

"Maybe a bit too madly now. I couldn't stop thinking about these girls, and it drove me crazy when there's a mirror in front of me. It made me nearly insane each time I entered the shower."

"Uhh....I guess I could somehow feel that."

"I first got there since I was really frustrated with my work, now I felt truly liberated in here. I could make love with as many girls as I want, even with me being like this. Seeing as you got rather depressed, and you had similar tastes to me, I felt it's nice if you could join me. It might be awkward at first, but when you're not alone like me, I reckon it will feel incredibly good."

"Hmm...I think I'll pass for now. Besides of that, I wasn't sure what would happen if I couldn't leave this place."

"I contacted you through the internet though—I got everything I need in here. I don't really need the outside world anymore, I just want to live my new life in here, be freed from all depression. It's your choice whether you want to stay here or leave, but you've been such a good friend to me, I want to do many sort of things with you in here."

"Ugh...it's definitely a very tempting offer. You probably know me so well already, that I felt very low self-esteem with my appearance. Normally I wouldn't be able to be close to a girl as cute as you--"

"..my..." this time she blushed and began fidgeting, she didn't really look straight to me. It was more like, she was anticipating something else.

"Though really, I truly need to know everything first before I delve too deep into this. I promise, when I get to the bottom of this, I will save you."

My friend let out a playful chuckle. As if I had said something rather stupid.

"You sound rather cool there. You've been such a good friend who listen to me when I was just someone rather boring. I knew that, regardless of how ugly my form is, you'll come to save me. Though, I knew you're being really dishonest with yourself. I knew your wish, and it was on a magnitude much higher than mine."

"....."

"Touch me and let's do stuff, I think that's enough before you'll join up with me."

I saw her face filled with a sense of longing like no other. She did not exactly look at me, but at something else that would appear inside of me. It might be a monster that would completely take over your consciousness and make you a slave to this unknown world.

"Tell me....are you still yourself even after you became like this?"

"Of course man...I still remember how much we talked about perverted things together, on how you want to be cute and put on a maid outfit on stage while you played your guitar. I was still looking forward to play games with you and I still had a lot of fun stuff to catch onto."

"Sigh....at least I'm relieved...but for how much longer will you stay that way?"

"For as long as I want. Hey, it's not like I'm the one being riddled with sickness? It's YOU who definitely needs help! I knew you had someone in you that just waited to break free, the real you right inside here. Are you still afraid of being judged, of being labeled disgusting because of your tastes? I had that a lot of times and I still felt alright about it, what others think about me is none of my business."

"....but..."

"Or are you afraid of one day being called cute? Are you afraid of becoming truly a sight to the eyes you felt really overwhelmed with it? Moreover, if it's actually something of your deepest desires, and with that, you have no more inhibitions left. The wall that separates you and that were completely destroyed."

"I guess, you may be right about both. I'm always afraid to show my own desires to the world. I'm deeply scared to know what others would think about me. Knowing that I'm like this, the furthest away, and wanting to be something such as 'cute' would be really disgusting. Even if I became something like I yearned for, I couldn't take my eyes off the real world without feeling an overwhelming sense of guilt. I couldn't shed the image that is me right now."

My friend let out a very long sigh. It was the longest sigh I've ever heard in my life.

"You really have a serious mental sickness. I can't believe you could be this insane to refuse that offer. It's not like you will lose your penis at all, in fact I still have mine, I can show it when I want to."

"I...it's not about that really."

"What then?"

"At least wait until my thesis is over. Even then, I couldn't promise that I could be joined up with you, because my own existence was engraved right in reality. There was no escape at all."

I knew, that unlike her, I would always be in the real world, and the real world would always be a part of me. Through many forms of media, I encountered myself adventuring in the world of Fantasy, that had quite some major parts of my own reality. Sometimes I could be anyone I wished to be, but in the end, that transformation would just last for so long. Even if I tried becoming someone else, it just wouldn't click as right as if I were just being myself.

At the very least, it would feel somehow fresh, but there's just only so far I could take it, seeing as there's so little I could learn about becoming something other than myself, before it turned out to be a downright lie. Even if I could completely escape reality, there's just a lot of things I wanted to explore, before I grew tired with it. That to be said, I would prefer, if how my time was up, not decided by myself, but the powers up above.

It could be at any moment. It could be today; it could be tomorrow. I just wanted to focus on living the fullest with little things I had.

In the end, I wasn't honest at all though. I truly wanted to touch her, to bond with her much deeper than what reality could provide. I truly yearned to live in the kind of world where I could just be free. Yet I was afraid of others judging my wishes as something delusional and childish.

I was just being pretentious with the things I thought to myself. I was lying the entire time since I was afraid to be ridiculed by people. I let those who don't know me in the slightest to dictate how I should live my life. I ignored those who cared about me in favor of the pressure from outside world.

I was really, the worst. I don't deserve her at all, not even as friends. She's just way too good for me.

"What the hell are you talking about? You're really are sick. As your friend, I couldn't let you go on like this! You'll go depressed thinking about such things you'll end up killing yourself one day. Here, please rest for a bit, it'll be alright."

Xxx​

I woke up in a completely white world. It was actually the sun shining so brightly in front of me. There was the windows all around. Around the bed I was lying in, the room were filled with plants. Was I asleep in a greenhouse?

"Ah, there you are, Ms. Fairy with a severe mental sickness. I knew this are your true form. You simply shed your old skin and it was burned to dust in a matter of seconds when I touched you."

She had finally came by—my friend. This time she wore a modest nurse outfit, of complete white. Her size of chest and her curve still made my cheeks flushed hard especially when she approached me.

"What...why?" even my voice had somehow changed, and I saw many things in me had somehow shrunk up, not so much though. It's also the first time in a while, that I had worn white pajamas. I think the last time was when I got hospitalized.

My head felt rather heavy, and I never remembered having such long, flowing hair; it was blond colored. I also felt some breeze between my back, as I glanced into my sights, several wing-like shapes flapped about. It didn't have a physical form, just completely made out of pure energy.

"Don't ask, I don't know myself, though it appears that you can easily fly and use magic now. Since you had a wild imagination, why don't we test it out?"

"....but...I still need to finish my thesis..."

"Hahahaha...why are you still rambling about that when you got this huge thing beneath your pants instead, Ms. Fairy?"

It was the usual morning wood, but the size was double than my usual.

".......damn."

Why did it had to end up like this?

"You're so cute this morning, that's the way I like you. Well, just let it settle down for now, I won't do anything perverted. I'd be making some breakfast so just take care, okay. Ah yeah, since you're a fairy, the plants had a very positive effect on your energy, even during the night."

"...uh..."

I didn't know what to think anymore. The thought about writing the first chapter of my thesis still lingered in my mind.

...but everything was okay, since my friend was there to help me out, even when I was just a helpless fairy.

I hope my thesis would be finished soon.

18. high_time Veteran

Senpai

Ratings:
    +6,024 / -1
    Landscape 1-11 : Why? (Part 2)

There's still one question left though.

Where the heck was the bag right now?

End of Landscape 1​

19. high_time Veteran

Senpai

Ratings:
    +6,024 / -1
    Landscape 2 :

A Bit Too Close to Heaven

Landscape 2-1 : Joy (In My Heart)

I was a failed artist. Out there, a lot artists were much better than me. As for myself, no matter how much I tried to become better, I was always left behind. That much wasn't an issue, since I could still try and try until I finally able to make a living through my art. Even so, it appeared that my art couldn't sell at all.

Soon enough, I've got to abandon my craft for an extremely stressful, boring job that I hated so much. I especially grew a wish to one day murder all my co-workers and mutilate my boss for what they've done to me, for making my days a load of disgrace. A bit fortunate, maybe, I got fired before I had to sit in jail for committing such crimes. The reason for the lay-off was rather stupid you know: they say it's a regular thing since the company wasn't doing well.

I wasn't the only one that got laid-off. I had some co-workers that I hate losing their job—it was the best day ever, since I first got so happy with my art I worked hard with—until eventually some critic said it was the most rubbish piece of trash he had ever seen. If it weren't the internet, I guess I could just punch this guy down until he died. Well, let's just forget about that.

I eventually met up with some guy, as I tried working part-time at the nearby coffee shop—washing dishes. It was a lot nicer being there, and my artist background with my stressful experience in actual workplace actually got me this position. The owner of this shop, too, had the same background as mine. Though, he didn't stop his art because he couldn't sell it and couldn't make a living out of it. He simply traveled from jobs to jobs to keep his art going, until he eventually got fed up and finally decided to open this place as a haven of artists.

Well, it was a coffee shop but I often found people that seemed to be struggling in their craft spending hours and hours sitting around, lounging about. Some of them had talks with the staff, discussing art stuff. I once heard, one of the regulars in here was one of the best-selling authors in the entire country—that much had made my heart brim with envy. The same could be said as for many artists who came here—all seemed so fulfilled with their lives just by art alone.

Why was the world so unfair, I couldn't make a living the way I want to?

That was when I got rather stressed with this job. It had quite a decent pay for the little hours I spent. More than enough for a meager lifestyle. Though, what got to my mind was actually my own struggle as an artist, I got into another identity crisis.

I talked to the owner about it. He seemed rather amused:

"No need to be too hard on yourself. It's not like every art needs to sell in order to prove your worth--it doesn't have to sell at all."

"...but how do you manage to make a living despite not selling it?"

"You know, I realize that only very few able to gain a comfortable life through art, and it's through a lot of hard work it's not even worth it for me. I simply did things and it worked. Art simply kept me alive when my spirit was supposed to be dead, that's all. I have one goal, to live a comfortable life and able to make my art the way I want to. Solely making a living through art makes me afraid; at times you got to stomp on your pride if you still want to eat."

"I don't think I could bear working so hard when I don't receive any recognition, and just creating my art for my eyes only."

"You don't have to. It's simply a choice. I realize my own limitations, I'm not good or talented as an artist, but I can simply respect the hard work I had done. Yes, there are a lot of better ones out there. I just kept creating art, since there were quite a few things can only be done by making my own art—merely looking at others couldn't satiate this urge."

"What was that?"

"First, no matter how good the art was, and no matter how inspired you are by the art—it's not yours and never will be yours. It's the sole property of its artist, and thus I couldn't get much closer than anyone else. When I made my own work, I could be as close to it, and possess it as much as I want. That also, why I couldn't sell my art and let my creative freedom be obstructed by anything else.

Second, the art I created embodies my own ideal of how things would work, no matter how others thought, I simply created fully according my preferences. That's the one that makes it special for me.

Viewing the works of others, more often than not, only yields in the conflict of ideals, and I quickly rejected the views in their art. Some adhered to me, but it didn't give me utmost satisfaction as much as when I tried putting my desires into work.

Third, I could say anything I want through my art. If I were to sell it, I couldn't say whatever I want. I only could say anything that sells, even though it's just a load of stupid bullshit. Yes, I noticed there are some masterpieces in which flourished even when the artist simply expressed their honesty, but really. I do not wish to take that chance, because I much prefer it to be shrouded within closed confinements, just for me and a few group of people I trust. Other than the fact that I don't think I'm good enough."

That was quite a long lecture I didn't really want to hear. There's a lot of pretense in it too. Was art really that special though? I kind of doubted that. I just wanted to make things that people like, and I like. Sell it, and be appreciated by others. I don't understand why must make your art unknown when you could share all the good things with people, and in turn they will give something back to you.

I don't understand all the philosophical stuff. I only thought the art stuff, is basically to entertain others and make their life better. Not more or less.

"Hmm..." that's all I could think about.

"It's merely my opinion though, but what really makes me want to do art, is the belief, that anything I wished for, will soon become reality."

"I see..."

That's a load of bullshit. I have wished for a lot of things in life through art, and none of it ever comes true.

"What do you wish for?"

"Nothing much....I guess I just want to be happy."

"Yes, that's a good wish."

What do you know about me? Why do you care so much about what I want? In the end, even after talking to him couple more times, it only made me understand art less and less. I eventually got fed up with taking part-time jobs and went back to my parents' home.

That's how I realized my family had turned into cute hermaphrodites, and they were rather desperate to turn me into one of them.

...oh my goodness.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
  20. high_time Veteran

Senpai

Ratings:
    +6,024 / -1
    Landscape 2-2 : Into the Void

Everything was blue and green. I didn't realize the traffic light was already green when I was about to cross. Something hit me on full impact as I stood up in the middle of the road. I felt something hot gushing through the entirety of my body, few seconds passed, I was totally numb. It didn't take long before I couldn't feel anything.

"It was fate. None of this are your fault." a gentle voice called out to me from above.

There was no pain, only warmth and being enveloped by a bright light. I heard crying voices from afar, but they seem to matter less and less as I drifted along with the gentle voice carrying me onward. That's right, I was just a nobody. No one would miss me, even if I was gone. I felt no such regret.

I remember one thing that I regret:

Who was I again?

Xxx​

I woke up in a room filled with invigorating light; everything was brightly fresh. Out there I heard subtle sounds of harp and other soothing melodies wafting in air. A single bed in a degree of softness I've never felt before, sunk my entire weight and rebounded it exquisitely. The large pillow I clung my entire body too, and the ones I rested my head on—add that with the atmosphere in front of my eyes—it made me able to sleep for the rest of my life without any worries.

I took a glance of the floors adorned with marble, the open doors to outside, overlooking the cities dangling atop clouds high. A lot of winged girls with voluptuous figure and skimpy white clothes—something below me had rose up, but I still felt sleepy. I could fantasize about groping them all day--

"Wake up son. Breakfast's ready, I cooked your favorite."

It was the same gentle voice in which called me out there. When I opened up, something below me nearly spilled over. It was a young girl with a silver hair reaching out to her waist. She got even less clothing than the other winged girls, only a large towel covering her figure, and her bosom was actually much bigger than theirs. I thought I saw something huge sticking in her towel when I eyed her shapely legs...but...

"Uh...ah....I'm still sleepy though....w-who are you---ugh..."

As if totally oblivious to myself, she pressed her chest against my face, causing the stuff inside me to spill up and made me wet myself. Speaking with a ragged breathing to my ears, she whispered me this:

"Did you forget....I'm...your father."

What the fuuuck?

"As I remember, my father didn't look like this at all!"

"It's because you made me this way. When I died, my soul clung into you for the rest of your life. I never reached this place before your last moments. In your mind, you distorted your memories of my actual form, and turned me into this. You're a really screwed-up son."

"....why would I do that, if you're my father?"

"That, was what i would like to know."

"I guess....I just like to sexualize everyone I know in order to get close enough to them....otherwise I would lose all bond...you see....you're an important person in my life and your loss made me..."

"Enough talking. So, was this the thing that you really wanted."

She thrown out her towel, making everything visible to plain sight of my eyes. Whilst crawling closer and closer, with both hands rubbing my flesh. It was extremely hot in my eyes. It made me felt heated up and wildly aroused.

So hot, it caused me to actually wake up in a hospital. The doctor diagnosed me as having a permanent disability in my entire body, for the rest of my life.

The words like : 'this is fate, not really your fault' seem to come by and mocking me like no other.

I was like : fu-ck you. I had enough of this. I simply shut my eyes off and I felt my entire body dropping into oblivion. There was something frightening about the place I went in. With rumbling noises making me uneasy.

I woke up being tied into a stone-hard bed. Around me were bleak, blood colored skies, with rocky formations everywhere. Ugly looking buildings, and below me, dregs of floor coated in lava-textures, occasionally spouting out fire. Screams of pain and agony echoed from all directions.

Though what was in front of me kinda made me shudder, was this really hell?

There was a really cute girl holding a whip, standing in front of me. She had black wings akin to bats, red hair and bloodshot eyes. She had quite thick layers of clothing, but they looked very provocative and arousing. Her figure was rather slender and her chest were of normal size, but the way she eyed me and observed me with intent, had made me so entranced.

"....you're such a cute girl."

In which the girl seemed to back off me in disgust.

"What! You're so damn sick, I'm your little brother! "

.......my head hurts.

"...I don't know my little brother was actually a girl all this time..."

"I'm not. As you can see...I'm just a normal guy...huh?" she began to eye herself and looked very flustered. I could see her entire face flushed so bright red. I never thought someone wearing a bdsm outfit and having such menacing appearance to actually be someone of innocent mind—or maybe not.

"This is very absurd. Back then, I met a silver-haired angel girl with enormous bust who claims to be my father and she wants to rape me. I just don't know anymore."

"...umm..." she fiddled with her fingers cutely "..does that mean you also want to rape your little brother--"

"NO! I didn't say that!" I shouted so loud on top of my lungs it very much appeared as if I was yelling at her.

"Ah...mm...you didn't h-have to deny it so much....bro..."

"It's not like I have any ill will at all. I just...oh well, let's just forget about it."

"Uh...in any case...you made me like this...big brother...when I died, my soul was with father, but when father died, my soul got transferred to you, and your imaginations of me made me like this....it's kind of your fault."

"Damn. How could this possible. Who am I anyway, to be able to turn someone's features completely just by imagining some perverted things?"

She walked closer to me, to the place I got tied up, and there I noticed, when I was tied up the entire time, it didn't feel uncomfortable at all. It felt just as comfortable as that bed in heaven, strangely enough.

"....please don't go this close...it's not good for my heart."

"Are you excited from eyeing your own little brother?"

"I mean...just look into the mirror or something....look at yourself, I think you'll understand..."

"I see...I guess my big brother is a coward, huh. That's okay, you are you I guess. Or do you actually like father, with those angel features and big boobs? Do you actually hate normal-sized chests?"

".....why do this take turn for a line belonging to harem manga..."

"I don't know. All of this is just your fault."

"Sigh...."

I tried my best to conceal my own arousal. I guess, even if it's my father or my brother, if they were actually cute girls I formed in my thoughts, I couldn't resist my perversion. I might reacted much differently if they were in their form in which existed in real life. Yes, I might had distanced myself from them. I guess my thoughts also altered a bit of their personalities too. They seem nothing like those old family members whom I missed.

...but I could still feel them, they're really there. Just, I was making them not being themselves anymore. I felt really bad for killing their own original personality.

I turned my head from her—the girl who's actually my little brother. I kinda thought my fantasies were rather sick as well. Though instead of backing up, I heard rustling noises on the bed, might be her frilly skirt. She rubbed my forehead and before I knew it, she was glancing down at the direction I turned my head on; our eyes meet face-to-face.

"It doesn't matter who you are. Since you are you after all, brother."

"I still want to know who I really am, me just being me doesn't answer anything."

"Instead of wanting to know who you are, how about becoming who you want to be?"

"That's the problem, I don't know what kind of person I want to become."

"You don't need to think that much. Since you made us that way, with me becoming a perverted looking girl like this, how about I made you to be something I like instead."

"Uh...wait..."

I spent the remainder of my time being a penguin god who sold ice cream to perverted kids.

I guess this much is fine. I have no more regrets, since I finally found who I am.

21. bitterchoco Members

Silent Reader

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    :oghi:kk high_time, salam kenal. saya mau komen ya...

saya sering mampir ke sini, tapi baru baca sampe 1-1.
    karena saya terus ngulang2 bagian akhir chapter itu yang ga masuk2 ke otak saya. :oglonggar: walaupun saya pengen segera baca chapter berikutnya....
    tapi setelah beberapa hari, akhirnya saya menerima kenyataan: belum ngerti juga. mau mulai chapter berikutnya sekarang. siapa tau ada penjelasan di chapter berikutnya.

btw, baca karya kk berasa baca novel kluaran amerika/inggris.
    deskripsi n nuansanya ngena banget.:ognikmat:
    yah... kecuali bagian akhir yang saya belum ngerti...

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.