1. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  2. Untuk kamu yang mendapatkan peringatan "Koneksi tidak aman" atau "Your connection is not private" ketika mengakses forum IDWS, bisa cek ke sini yak.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

Chinese Vic Zhou ( 周渝民 / 仔仔) [F4]

Discussion in 'Celebrity Snapshot' started by menul_zz, Sep 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. menul_zz Members

Beginner

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Iklan green tea dengan Cindy Wang

[​IMG]
    ZZ sbg Che Zai Tian di drama seri BLACK AND WHITE

[​IMG]
    ZZ saat acara promo drama seri Ji Da Ban bareng Fan Bing Bing

:doa::doa:

Chinese Name: Zhou Yu Min (周渝民)
    English Name : Vic Zhou
    Nickname : Zai Zai (仔仔)
    Best Known as : Hua Ze Lei (from Meteor Garden)
    Birthday : 9 June 1981
    Place Of Birth : Taiwan
    Zodiac : Gemini
    Chinese Sign : Rooster
    Religion : Buddhist
    Height : 180cm, but might be 183cm
    Weight :66 kg (ZZ’s weight tend to fluctuate)
    Measurement : 37-29-36
    Blood Type : O
    Language : Mandarin, Taiwanese
    Favorite Food : Fried Chicken
    Favorite Colors : Black and Grey
    Personality : Humble, cheerful, shy, polite
    Favorite Country : Taiwan
    Country he wants to visit the most : Canada
    Exercise : Slow Jogging (as opposed to sprint jogging?)
    Favorite Drink : Pomegranate Green Tea
    Style of Living : Away from the fast and busy world

OFFICIAL WEBSITE :
    http://www.vic-fanclub.com/

THread2 Vic Zhou yang laen :

http://www.vicpower.net/asp/index.asp
    http://www.victown.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10
    http://www.lautanindonesia.com/forum/index.php?topic=622.10040
    http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=208546 part 1
    http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=330757&st=2000 part 2
    http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?=c6257063827575e848a64628083a1e34&showtopic=485050 part 3
    http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=527677 part 4
    http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=587527 part 5
    http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=636490 part
    http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topi...608;渝民-仔仔-part-7/ part 7
    http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topi...#27665;-仔仔-part-8/page__st__600 part 8

• Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
  2. Ramasinta Tukang Iklan

3. menul_zz Members

Beginner

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    zai latest news of <Home>

http://udn.com/NEWS/...7/5857619.shtml

Vic put effort to K (Learn) Japanese

[​IMG]

By the time that Vic's new drama "home" shooting around the corner, the first batch of Actors List is out, there are Wang Qi, Yang Kuei-mei, Chen-Guang Zhang and Liu Teh-kai. It is reported that the Military Vic will also be playing in the short hairstyle(TW's military look).This will be his first time on camera with shortest hairstyle. Regret from last year Golden Bell award, Vic wish to be confirmed by the public by <Home> with accompany of so many skillful actors.

Since the end of "Black and White" Vic decided not to enrol in idolish love drama, he only had shooted the film of LY1000Y over the past six months, reject an offer of China, Hong Kong and Taiwan with almost 20 TV series but concentrate prepared to <Home>.

The drama describe that Vic is medical-educated in Taiwan, is sent to the mainland during the Sino-Japanese War (1945) as a Japanese military doctor, he had gone through much suffering, until victory of China over Japan. But due to his identity as Japanese, he can not go back his hometown eventually. The whole story of drama is like a test of psychology, and mostly spend a lot of opponents role with the Wang Xue Qi (Guo Min Tang) general.

Vic put much effort in learning Japanese due to this drama, the film crew also arranged a profesional to teach him the proper use of physicians 60 years ago, stethoscope and scalpel. Mr Chih say that Vic does not consider the possibility of winning award in choosing job. Instead of it, he only care about whether he is growing with the drama he particapate. Thus he appreciate the opportunity to work with the skillful actors at this time and looking forward for this drama.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. menul_zz Members

Beginner

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    ZZ di MR STYLE HK Magacine edisi 24 September 2010

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. menul_zz Members

Beginner

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    credit thank : Salla@Vicchoubaby
    [​IMG]

6. menul_zz Members

Beginner

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    Kartun ZZ di film terbarunya LOVE YOU 10.000 YEAR.

credit thank : Salla@Vicchoubaby
    [​IMG]

7. menul_zz Members

Beginner

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    MR Style magazine - article on Zaizai (partial only)
    translated by sytwo at AF/ VIC (thanks to Loi for help)

Don't bother (me) if you are not sincere – Zhou Yumin

Very different from 10 years ago when he acted in "Meteor Garden", Zhou Yumin now gives the impression that is a bit Cold (Leng), Calm (Jing), Spirit/ God (Shen), Fixed (Ding). Cold (leng) is referring to what media generally say, that it difficult to get close to him; Calm (Jing) is being quiet, a man of few words; Spirit (Shen) is NOT referring to Nervousness (Shenjingzhi), but about his spirit-feeling which has its look/appearance but not real, he indeed gives people a mysterious/dreamy/unreal kind of feeling; As for Fixed (Ding), after experiencing 10 years of sedimentation (settling down), he is Steady, in his performance, in his way of thinking (mentality), and during conversation.

(sytwo : the above paragraph is tricky to translate as the writer was playing with the chinese characters. All I can say is that Zaizai sure gives a very mysterious feel to people, he is someone that is difficult to interpret or to pin down)

Seeking for center of life

10 years ago in "Meteor Garden", Zhou Yumin became red hot through Hua Zelei, fresh, beautiful, with fair bright skin and full of heroic spirit, Zaizai was the top rank idol at that time. While onlookers think that those were smooth sailing years, he replied me back with this one sentence: "Feel that it is a nuisance/ annoying" to describe it? "I mind when people say that I'm an idol actor, I feel especially annoyed of this title. As an actor, being affirmed by the audience and the media is the most important. I know that it is difficult to change their ingrained/ inbred thinking, but I will still continue to work hard (to change that thinking)." The purpose, is of course to get rid of the image of a “flower vase”.

- End –

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

credit thank : Sytwo : VIC/AF

8. Sh1n1ch1 Members

Silent Reader

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    kalau ada kumis keliatan tua bgt
    tdk sesuai dgn umur nya
    mending tdk berkumis de zai zai

9. menul_zz Members

Beginner

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    Lhah umurnya mang dah 29 taon tach.
    Menjelang usia2 matang geto. Hehehe .... !!
    Tapi tergantung kebutuhan kok.
    Untuk tampil di MR STYLE ZZ tampil dg kumis lebih rapi.
    Soalnya waktu tampil utk perannya di film LOVE YOU 10.000 Y ZZ malah tampil dengan kumis dan jenggot agak kasar.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tapi klo untuk keperluan iklan ZZ tampil bersih kok, alias tanpa kumis dan jenggot.

Iklan pakaian yg pengambilan gambarnya baru selesai minggu2 maren.
    Iklan ini belum keluar.

[​IMG]

10. menul_zz Members

Beginner

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    Iklan shapoo rejoice

[​IMG]
    Saat syuting iklan shampoo rejoice di Thailan.
    Istirahat ditemani asistennya Elephan dan Bella.
    [​IMG]

Iklan sony camera.
    [​IMG]

11. menul_zz Members

Beginner

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    LOVE YOU 10.000 Year movie.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. menul_zz Members

Beginner

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    R Style magazine - article on Zaizai (partial only)
    translated by sytwo at AF/ VIC (thanks to Loi for help)

[​IMG]

Don't bother (me) if you are not sincere – Zhou Yumin

Very different from 10 years ago when he acted in "Meteor Garden", Zhou Yumin now gives the impression that is a bit Cold (Leng), Calm (Jing), Spirit/ God (Shen), Fixed (Ding). Cold (leng) is referring to what media generally say, that it difficult to get close to him; Calm (Jing) is being quiet, a man of few words; Spirit (Shen) is NOT referring to Nervousness (Shenjingzhi), but about his spirit-feeling which has its look/appearance but not real, he indeed gives people a mysterious/dreamy/unreal kind of feeling; As for Fixed (Ding), after experiencing 10 years of sedimentation (settling down), he is Steady, in his performance, in his way of thinking (mentality), and during conversation.

(sytwo : the above paragraph is tricky to translate as the writer was playing with the chinese characters. All I can say is that Zaizai sure gives a very mysterious feel to people, he is someone that is difficult to interpret or to pin down)

Seeking for center of life

10 years ago in "Meteor Garden", Zhou Yumin became red hot through Hua Zelei, fresh, beautiful, with fair bright skin and full of heroic spirit, Zaizai was the top rank idol at that time. While onlookers think that those were smooth sailing years, he replied me back with this one sentence: "Feel that it is a nuisance/ annoying" to describe it? "I mind when people say that I'm an idol actor, I feel especially annoyed of this title. As an actor, being affirmed by the audience and the media is the most important. I know that it is difficult to change their ingrained/ inbred thinking, but I will still continue to work hard (to change that thinking)." The purpose, is of course to get rid of the image of a “flower vase”.

- End –
    Credit thank : Sytwo@VIC/AF and Vicchou.baby

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. menul_zz Members

Beginner

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    Vic Zhou ZAI ZAI di acara promo shampoo Rejoice, hari ini di Taipei, 25 Sept. 2010

credit thank :play8925@Vicchou.baby
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
  14. Clara7 Members

Silent Reader

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    Akhirnya ada jg thread zz d forum baru Thanks menul_zz, aku jg biasa d li tp cuma liat aj g ngepost. Li susahnya kabina -bina. Hehe
    thanks jg bwat pics2 yg super ganteng di event rejoice kemaren. Zz belum cukur rambut? G kebayang deh potongan tentara gmn, tp pasti tetep mempesona dah. Haha

Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
  15. Clara7 Members

Silent Reader

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    more pic rejoice event@taipei. lebihh clear!!

[​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
  16. Clara7 Members

Silent Reader

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    [​IMG]

Translation:

Vic 25 sites for the endorsement of shampoo, on the same bar F4 Ken Chu Bo on Jerry in the micro-fans, he laughed: "This is the Ken I know!" F4 feeling good, he said, joking with each other to know each other I hope the outside world do not use too strict standard view they hear.

He admitted that was removed Posts only see friends, I do not know why in detail, but felt better Ken tone between the lines, "If you do not do so, it is not I know him. "He said four of the most dare Zhu is also the most direct, together with all of the F4 look great, would cause such a big rebound.

The drive evil spirits of speech, Zai Zai laughed, "smiled like, not be so serious", I believe that Zhu did not malicious, even though he, too, "Ken has always been so, his words can not harm me, even if he front of the camera called me, and knew he was just joking. "He said to replace Jerry as Wu Jianhao play" money worship the Queen ", the meaning is not their personal; F4 feelings, only they know best.

credits to: http://showbiz.chinatimes.com/2009C...ews-cnt/0,5020,110511+112010092600016,00.html

[​IMG]

Translation:

September 26, 2010 Apple Daily
    【Yewan Ru, Zhao Dazhi ╱ Zai Zai Taipei yesterday for the endorsement fee】 million yuan of shampoo in the store campaign, recently asked Ken and Jerry fan network slip of the tongue on the incident bar, he laughed and said: "This is the filial piety Oh my God! I am not surprised. "Jerry" Jerry loved the world family "issue the statement that the fans will not respond to Ken Xu micro-Bo, Ken Summer, through brokers responded:" It would be nice! "

Zai Zai said: "Xiao Tian F4 has been the most dare to speak of, perhaps using the word extreme, but his courage to accept outside criticism. "For Ken and Jerry's knot, he said, because they had previously filmed with" Malaxianshi "very good friendship, he stressed that" between artists, only the parties know each other's friendship the most, "but also warning, said: "Internet speech can not see facial expressions, have a variety of interpretation, with the word should be deliberate."

Zai Zai did not dare answer the phone at home Xiaokan microblogging war.

Ken has been photographed holding a dog in their own downstairs will Zai Zai.
    For Zhu, the words of the fans go to war, may not want to Tanghun Shui Zai Zai, said the recent words and Zhu are afraid to take the phone, he said: "This kind of laughed about things like home." He believes that this matter "Nothing is right or wrong." Zai Zai Ken consider themselves to find out about character, he said: "Even if he called me in front of the camera, never break me, because there must be joking. "
    When the "Liuxinghuayuan" Let F4 storm of red, which Jerry momentum higher than the other 3 people, embarrassing relationship, he acted analities, indecisive, so frank Ken fired several times. Recently made, Zhu heart was in this wave is amplified microblogging war, even the fans have joined. Jerry's family yesterday, "no longer respond to Ken microblogging" the statement said, Ken is a member of F4, and then how not to agree with him, the counter will spare his face.
    Ken microblogging truce yesterday, brokers Summer said, speaking like Zai Zai, he has always been this way, but not previously micro-Bo, but she can not guarantee that Ken will not write the future, "micro-blog is a personal space, as long as no breaking the law, I can not require him not to write things, he said he would bear all the consequences. "

credits to: http://tw.nextmedia.com/applenews/article/art_id/32840583/IssueID/20100926[/font]

jaygee@AF

17. menul_zz Members

Beginner

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    More pics dari Rejoice event 25 September 2010 di Taipei
    ZZ selalu happy dach klo ma anak kecil.
    Kapan pumua baby ndiri , ZAI ??

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. menul_zz Members

Beginner

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    Hohooo, akhirna aku ada temen jugaaa .. !!
    Hai Clara7, met bergabung dan met datang !!

Wuahhh tokcer nech, begitu datang langsung ngepos news !!!
    Makasih yaaa !!

Btw, klo mo ngepos foto, klo linknya Asian Fanatics mesti diupload dulu.
    Klo ga, yg keluar petinjulaahhh !!

Bisa upload gambar di sini !!

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=tnw78jGmctKg1jZI9n4hE4h4l5k2TGxc

Sering2 maen kesini yach

19. menul_zz Members

Beginner

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
  20. menul_zz Members

Beginner

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    2010.11 Winter Issue 6 MR STYLE quarterly publication Zhou Yumin Exclusive Interview
    http://www.mrrm.com....1&project_id=28
    http://ss11.sinaimg....0ed4479765a&690
    Translated by af4zz

(Note by translator : I didn't have much time to spend on the translation, so there will be mistakes and misinterpretations for sure.)

[​IMG]

Do not disturb if not sincere – Vic Chou

Vic Chou is very different than when he was a part of Meteor Garden 10 years ago. Now he gives people the impression of “cool”, “quiet”, “shen神”, “stability”
    “Cool” – because the media generally thinks he is hard to get close to;
    “Quiet” – as he is calm and doesn’t say much;
    “Shen神” – not "neurotic" as in the term “神經質”, but the likeness to the “spiritual” which has abstract form but nothing concrete, since he does project an ethereal feeling.
    As for “stability”, with accumulation of the last 10 years, he is stable, in his performance, mentality and speech.

Searching for a focus in life

10 years ago, Vic Chou became ultra popular as Meteor Garden’s Hua Ze Lei. With his good looks, he was the ultimate idol. Regarding those few years that everyone thought was a period of good luck and smooth sailing, he answered me with “I hated it” as an introduction. “I resented being called an idol actor, I hated this label. To be an actor, it is most important to be acknowledged by the audience and media. I know it is difficult to change their inherent thinking, but I will work hard at it“. Vic wants to break away from being positioned as a “flower vase” actor.
    He has been in the entertainment profession for 10 years. This is not easy unless you have a passion for it. Vic Chou is involved in different areas in the business, including movies, TV, singing, and has achieved good results. Being asked what his favorite is, Vic said: “Actually, one can have great works in any category. If you get a good script, I am sure every actor would want to be a part of it. Of all the categories, my favorite is acting. Of course I have a lot of room for improvement, and I strive to make use of every opportunity to hone my acting skills.

Vic is surprised that it has already been 10 years. Much has changed during this time, including his state of mind. Vic said there is one point he needs to emphasize: “At the time, I wanted a job which allow me to act, I found that job, but I was frustrated as I couldn’t get a focus in life. Whatever I did, be it acting or singing, I had to cater to the media’s requirements and fans and audiences’ preferences. I was asked to satisfy them, but I knew that I wasn’t qualified, ie to act well and sing well. I couldn’t find a way to get out (felt trapped?). He paused, and I did not speak, I felt he had not finished what he wanted to say. After a while, he continued: “until recently, I finally found my direction. I must produce results to prove myself. I want to be acknowledged by those who notice my work. No matter what category of movie, if I have the opportunity and I am well prepared, then I won’t hesitate to take the challenge”. For someone who thinks about what he wants to say and chooses his words carefully, these are the sincerest and most earnest words that Vic said in the interview.

Envy is light years away

The topic of the interview is “Envy”, I scratched my brain and couldn’t come up with a good angle to bring up the subject. I felt that “envy” is far away from this interviewee, the distance from earth to mars. He is so calm, cool, composed and collected; I even hesitate to say this word. To be honest, his career development and the impression he gives, cannot be said to be conventional, and within the greater china, maybe only 金城武 (Takashi Kaneshiro) has some similarity.

Since I must talk about “envy”, I had to ask this question: last year you were nominated the best actor in the golden bell awards. Your acting was consistently praised by the audience and media. However in the end, your co-actor newcomer won the award. Did you felt envious?” The answer was as expected. “Of course not, there is no need to think so far ahead. Acting is an actor’s job. I only want to be a good actor. One cannot be happy by just thinking getting awards. I felt the nomination was an acknowledgement of my acting. That is enough for me. Not winning did not affect me. I am never one who would feel envious. To me, those who envy other people are quire stupid. For example, if your friend is better or richer than you, if you become envious, you will want to surpass other, so you chase the same things, but are they really the things that you really want? Most people don’t think about it, so envy is something we can do without.” One must reach out to the world, be observant and understand what is happening around you, and then you won’t be bothered by the trivial things in life. Focus on what is necessary, improve yourself, and success will not be far away.

What is he up to recently

Vic Chou has a new movie out “Love you 10000 years), directed by Japanese director北村丰晴(Toyoharu Kitamura), with Japanese actress加藤侑纪(Yuki). The movie is a romantic comedy. How did you get along with Yuki? Any funny incidents? Vic Chou said “I normally stay very quiet when I’m working. At first, she thought I was very stern, and did not dare talk to me. One day she asked me whether she can talk to me, I said “of course”, and we started to chat a bit more. After awhile, she found that our topics are really silly, and thought what a big contrast to her impression.” It was almost hard for me to adjust to the change in pace, to end an otherwise serious interview on a light and humorous note, don’t you agree that Vic Chou is special?

(added translation by sytwo)
    Pix 1 : If I have the opportunity and I am well prepared, then I won’t hesitate to take up the challenge

Pix 2 : I grab hold of these things which allows me room for improvement, and hone/ train myself well

- end -

21. menul_zz Members

Beginner

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    From MR STYLE, HK magacine, September 2010

[​IMG]

From Rejopice promo vent
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.