1. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  2. Untuk kamu yang mendapatkan peringatan "Koneksi tidak aman" atau "Your connection is not private" ketika mengakses forum IDWS, bisa cek ke sini yak.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

Fans Club The gunners arsenal fc here!!!

Discussion in 'Soccer' started by michaelfabregas, Nov 11, 2008.

?

Posisi yang perlu dibenahi oleh Arsenal

Poll closed Aug 11, 2009.
  1. Goalkeeper

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Defender

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Midfielder

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Striker

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~airiRin~ M V U

Senpai

Ratings:
    +3,759 / -0
    Saat AW membeli Rosicky, gw udah siap dgn keadaan ini..
    Saat di Dortmund, Rosicky juga gampang cedera..

Soal Eduardo, lebih baik sabar aja..
    Cedera Eduardo itu tergolong parah.. Beruntung pengobatan di luar negeri sudah modern, jika tidak Eduardo pasti sudah pensiun..

2. Ramasinta Tukang Iklan

3. karakura M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +7,838 / -0
    gila, jadi si rosicky itu baru bisa maen maret "paling cepet"...cederanya setaun lbih gtu

eduardo dah mulai bisa maen ni, gw harap skillnya g turun drastis pasca cedera...klo eduardo balik si bendtner bisa jadi tumbal nih...denger2 ktnya mo dipinjemin lagi y

4. ~airiRin~ M V U

Senpai

Ratings:
    +3,759 / -0
    [​IMG]

Arsenal Football Club can today announce that they have signed an agreement with Sports Interactive and SEGA Europe Ltd to release an exclusive Arsenal Special Edition of Football Manager™ 2009.

The Special Edition will be fully skinned with Arsenal colours and the club logo, and will feature all of the official Arsenal player photos. Set for release before Christmas and available through Arsenal.com and the club’s official stores, the Special Edition will offer Arsenal fans a unique way to experience the fastest selling version of the Football Manager series, which is currently No.1 in the UK PC charts.

"To be able to team up with one of the largest football clubs in the world, and the closest to our studio, to offer a special edition of Football Manager is a great honour for us," said Miles Jacobson, Studio Director of Sports Interactive. "Arsenal is an incredibly forward thinking team both on and off the pitch, and this deal once again signifies how seriously our football management simulation is taken by the football world."

Football Manager 2009 will be available to buy from the Arsenal online store from 19th December.

5. javi_1502 M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +567 / -0
    bendtner nampakny mw dilirik InterMilan..kayakny alternatif Inter Milan kalo nggk dpt Drogba...
    Diem2 niy Arsenal pgn dapetin David Villa..Malah dah ditawar...denger2 sich,tapi blum ada konfirmasi kebenaranny Oleh kubu Arsenal sendiri...

6. keitaro_jap M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +2,105 / -0
    ke ke ke kereeeeeeeeeeeeen
    mauu doooong...

kabarin lagi yah klo ud keluar.... asiiiiiik :onion-76:

Wenger - A January transfer is 'feasible'

By Declan Taylor

Arsène Wenger thinks that a January signing is “feasible” but insists that developing his current crop of players is still the primary ambition.

Wenger’s young side have suffered five Premier League defeats already this season leading some to lament the lack of experience in the squad. And, with the transfer window due to open in under two weeks, Wenger has hinted at possible activity in the new year.

The manager insisted that he is on the look out for “something special” to add to his team but also revealed that he is no closer to finding it yet.

“I cannot say something will happen, but you never know,” the Frenchman told Arsenal TV Online. “It is feasible that we can do it and sometimes a [new] player can give some extra belief to the squad.

“If it appears we can make something special, then we will do it - but at the moment I can sincerely say we have not seen anything special that can really convince us we will be much stronger.

“At the moment, I am more [keen] to develop the team we have. When you look at our players, most of them are under 21 and there is a lot to come from them.”

All of the other ‘big four’ clubs splashed the cash in the summer and they could continue that trend come January. Wenger, although aware of the benefits a new signing would bring, also warned of the potential dangers.

“We have gone with a policy we respect and the solution is not always when you do not get the result you want to just go out and buy. That can destroy what you have built up until now,” he explained.

“We do not reject it, but we cannot also say that for certain it will be done. We have a young team with the Club in good shape, a healthy financial position, which suddenly is quite important.

“That is why what you want with a young team is for your fans to be behind [the team] and give them something extra that a team needs.”

[Thursday, December 18, 2008]

7. IDR.shuyou M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +3,340 / -0
    Wuaaaa bisa jadi ga beli siapa2 nih... Pengennya develop gitu...

Eh gw mo tanya deh, pernah ga sih ada pemain Arsenal yang loyal banget, dikembangin dari akademi trus maen sampe tua di sana?? Tony Adams dari akademi bukan?

8. keitaro_jap M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +2,105 / -0
    maap ga tau...
    saya suka arsenal dari awal tahun 2006, berbarengan dengan saya suka bola... dulu saya ga suka bola "apaan bola 1 di rebutin, kayak ga ada duit buat beli lagi:swt:"

hehehehe gw suka bola gara2 maen Winning Eleven dan liat performa si Henry di Arsenal....
    makanya gw suka arsenal karena dia yang memperkenalkan gw ke bola...

sekarang sih ud master di PES 2008 - 2009 (BAL) :offtopic:

:swt: gw jadi curhat bond gw sama arsenal...

9. karakura M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +7,838 / -0
    "something special + can give some extra belief to the skuad"
    does it mean you're gonna buy a star player in january monsieur wenger??? :???:
    hope so

10. keitaro_jap M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +2,105 / -0
    SIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL seriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!

but fair play sih..... gw liat wasitnya bagus...

tapi arsenal di menit 70 ke atas maen 10 orang.... Adebayor out, 2x kartu kuning.... :swt:

11. shiki M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +3,682 / -0
    yup tony adams produk dr arsenal junior, selain tony adams ada jg david o'leary. tp sayangnya dia ga menutup kariernya d arsenal. pas masa jayanya dah lwt dia pindah ke leeds. mungkin ada yg lainnya lg cuma gw ga tau :P

he3x, kan kasian sama MU. selisih 2 match sama tim2 lain, jd pada seri semua tuh. biar selisih poinnya ga bnyk :haha:

12. keitaro_jap M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +2,105 / -0
    Wenger: The title is won in May, not December

Dear Supporter,

I believe we had a nervy start on Sunday and at 1-0 we didn't have enough control of the game.

We had played a bit too deep in midfield, and in the second half we played higher up. Straight away we got more control, and I think we could have won the game. It is very disappointing because we showed great spirit, strength, and commitment but missed that thing that can make the difference when you have 10 men. It was difficult.

Emmanuel Adebayor's red card was very soft. It was 'Be A Gooner, Be A Giver' at the Emirates as the Club dedicated the matchday to our Charity of the Season, Teenage Cancer Trust, but you cannot say the referee was a Gooner. He was a giver though, giving yellow cards that we didn't deserve.

Neither of the bookings were justified. It is just an unbelievable decision; if Adebayor goes off, then Robbie Keane should have gone off in the first minute. It seems we have different rules. The decision cost us two points and I do not agree with it at all.

I am not happy about the goal we conceded because it is the second time we have conceded one like that with a ball over the top; we had the same against Aston Villa. We need to correct that, but I think even with 10 men we were solid defensively. On that front I am happy that we have improved compared to one or two months ago.

Liverpool seemed cautious when we went down to 1-0 men - I don't know if they run out of resources, or maybe they were scared they might be caught out on the break. We had a few breaks and you could smell danger, so I think Liverpool became wary.

We are eight points behind Liverpool still but the title is won in May and we are only in December. We will fight until the end, because I am convinced that Liverpool will drop more points. They have had four draws at home, so why should they not drop more in the second part of the season?

Cesc Fabregas went off at half-time with a medial knee ligament problem. I don't know how long he will be out at the moment, it is difficult to assess. Of course it is a blow, you don't want to lose a player like that, but we have to cope with it.

On behalf of everyone at Arsenal Football Club, I'd like to wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

Thanks for your support in 2008.
    Arsene Wenger's signature
    [​IMG]
    Arsène Wenger

13. IDR.shuyou M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +3,340 / -0
    Ah, bener berarti (Tony Adams), thanks for the info, bro! :smiley_beer: Di squad sekarang ada ga ya yang kaya dia?

=========

Seri lawan Liverpool... well, "the title is won in MAY!!!" ayoooo gunners go go go!!

Bentar lagi januari nih, let's see what wenger will do.. :onion-86:

14. shiki M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +3,682 / -0
    ^
    setau gw ga skrg ga ada tuh pemain umur 30++ yg dr merupakan produk dr arsenal junior n sampe skrg msh main d arsenal. pemain inggris d first team arsenal aja bsa diitung pake jari soalnya :haha:

mungkin klo sampe 15 taun ke depan jack wilshere ga pindah2 klub bsa nambah tuh list pemainnya ^^

15. karakura M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +7,838 / -0
    klo g salah binaan dari tim juniornya arsenal mang lumayan banyak deh, tapi yg berkebangsaan inggris mang dikit bgt...yg paling sering kepake paling si justin hoyte ntu

Fabregas Bikin Cemas
    Andi Abdullah Sururi - detiksport

(AFP/Carl de Souza)
    London - Fans Arsenal sedang menunggu-nunggu perkembangan diagnosis cedera Cesc Fabregas. Walaupun perkiraan awal kurang dari sebulan, tapi ada kemungkinan bintang Spanyol itu absen sampai tiga bulan.

Seusai laga Arsenal melawan Liverpool di Emirates Stadium hari Minggu (21/12/2008) lalu, manajer Arsene Wenger menyebut secara "spontan" bahwa cedera yang didapat Fabregas dari pertandingan itu -- berbenturan 50-50 dengan Xabi Alonso -- memerlukan penyembuhan dua hingga tiga minggu.

Akan tetapi Wenger menambahkan bahwa dirinya tidak terlalu yakin dengan masa recovery tersebut karena cedera ligamen di bagian lutut bisa lebih buruk. Tes menyeluruh rencananya akan dilakukan hari Selasa (23/12) ini.

Namun, menurut sumber dari dalam klub yang dikutip The Sun, Febregas harus beristirahat sampai akhir Maret tahun depan. Jika demikina, maka The Gunners kehilangan kaptennya itu selama tiga bulan.

Dalam masa itu Arsenal punya beberapa agenda pertandingan Premier League yang penting, dan juga babak 16 besar Liga Champions, di mana anak-anak London utara itu bertemu klub top Italia, AS Roma.

( a2s / din )

gya~ the last person i ever expected to be injured...

• Like Like x 1
  16. sanzotaroshi M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +411 / -0
    OK langsung dari arsenal.com

2 yang jdai concern saya:

Wenger faces anxious wait over Fabregas

By Chris Harris

Arsène Wenger faces an anxious wait before discovering the true extent of Cesc Fabregas' knee injury.

Arsenal's captain was hurt in a challenge with Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso right at the end of the first half on Sunday and did not reappear for the second half of the 1-1 draw at Emirates Stadium.

Immediately after the game Wenger told Arsenal TV Online that Fabregas could be sidelined for "two or three weeks". However in his post-match press conference the Frenchman admitted that he could not be sure until the Spaniard was properly assessed.

"It is a medial knee ligament problem," explained Wenger.

"I don’t know [how long he will be out], it is difficult to assess. Of course it is a blow, you don’t want to lose a player like that but we have to cope with it."

Arsenal.com will have further news of Fabregas' injury on Tuesday afternoon.

Adebayor - I hope ref sees he made a mistake

By Richard Clarke

Emmanuel Adebayor wants referee Howard Webb to re-examine his red card against Liverpool on Sunday.

The Togolese striker was sent off in the 62nd minute with the scores at 1-1 after receiving a second booking for a foul on Alvaro Arbeloa. The first had come seven minutes before the break for a challenge on Emiliano Insua.

It was a massive moment in a massive game for both sides. And, afterwards, the decision drew criticism from the Emirates Stadium crowd, Arsène Wenger and the player himself.

"I hope when the referee goes home and watches it on the TV, he will see it was a foul, but I didn't deserve a card," said Adebayor. "It was a mistake from him.

"He said it was for the leg but if I don't put my body in there I would never score a goal in this League.

"We have to protect the ball, which is normal, and that's what I tried to do.

"The defender [Arbeloa] threw himself on the floor as if I put a knife in him.

"Of course I'm annoyed. We are all here to play and if you win or lose you have to do it with 11.

"I cannot say he cheated but what he did wasn't fair play at all."

comment

gw rasa malah pelanggaran pertama yang ga perlu kartu kuning.... :???:

17. karakura M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +7,838 / -0
    Olahraga
    21/12/2008 - 18:04
    Januari, Tevez Pindah ke Arsenal?
    Carlos Tevez
    (yahoosports.com)

INILAH.COM, London – Carlos Tevez saat ini masih bermain di Kejuaraan Dunia Antar Klub bersama timnya Manchester United, tapi di London, muncul kabar mengejutkan jika Arsenal disebut-sebut siap menggaet striker Argentina ini dalam bursa transfer Januari mendatang.

Menurut the Sunday Mirror, kontrak Tevez yang hingga kini belum jelas membuatnya tidak betah di Old Trafford. Namun, penampilan mantan striker Corinthians ini luar biasa meski jarang ditampilkan pelatih Sir Alex Ferguson.

Tevez bergabung dengan The Red Devils dengan status pinjaman dari MSI (Media Sport Invesment) yang pernah dimiliki Kia Joorabchian. Dan sesuai kesepakatan, MU akan menjadikan Tevez sebagai pemain tetap namun hingga saat ini belum terwujud.

Hal inilah yang membuatnya Tevez ingin pindah ke klub lain, apalagi sejak kehadiran Dimitar Berbatov, meski Tevez menegaskan, dirinya ingin bertahan di Old Trafford.

Namun, hari ini, the Sunday Mirror mengklaim, Arsenal ingin menggaet striker berusia 24 tahun ini ke Emirates. The Gunners bersedia membayar 32 juta pound sesuai dengan kesepakatan Joorabchian sebagai pemilik Tevez.

Meski hanya diklaim Sunday Mirror, MU sepertinya ingin segera memastikan menggaet Tevez. Ferguson tentunya tidak mau, Tevez mengikuti jejak bek Mikael Silvestre yang pindah ke Emirates musim ini.

Padahal selama 20 tahun terakhir belum ada pemain MU yang pindah ke Arsenal sebelumnya.[S1]

klo emang bener terjadi bakaln heboh bgt nih.....

18. sanzotaroshi M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +411 / -0
    Fabregas ruled out for up to four months

By Chris Harris

Cesc Fabregas will be out for "three to four months" after suffering a serious knee injury against Liverpool on Sunday.

The Arsenal captain was hurt in a challenge with Liverpool's Xabi Alonso at Emirates Stadium and hobbled off the pitch at half-time. Arsène Wenger hoped Fabregas' spell on the sidelines would be limited to a matter of weeks but his worst fears were realised after the Spaniard went for a scan on Monday.

"The news is not good because it is a partial rupture of the medial knee ligament which is taking three to four months injury time," revealed Wenger at his pre-match press conference. "We count four, we know he will be working very hard to come back earlier but I count four months.

"How much [we will miss him] is difficult to say, the only thing we can say for sure is that we will miss him of course. We have to find a way to compensate for the fact he will not be on the pitch, and give everybody a bit more. I am sure we can deal with it. When he comes back he can help us to get over the line in the final months.

"It is a blow [to lose him] of course, but we can show we have the strengths to deal with it. Of course it is a blow to lose Fabregas in the middle of the season - for four months - but it is a good opportunity to show we can deal with it and have the needed strengths."

@karakura
    Tevez :???: wah kok kayaknya nggak deh, soalnya Tevez itu bukan tipe pemain yang dicari Wenger...
    mulai dari bodi sampe cara maennya...

hmmmm g liat di official web juga lom ada info.... kita tunggu ajah

19. shiki M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +3,682 / -0
    @karakura : musim ini aja ada yg pindah tuh, kok bsa selama 20 taun ini ga ada yg pindah. :P
    lom sampe setaun yg lalu silvestre ke arsenal :haha:

20. karakura M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +7,838 / -0
    @sanzotaroshi
    yah, namanya juga wacana...mang blom pasti kejelasaannya...di situs resminya arsenal juga mang blom ada keterangan resminya
    tapi gw setuju klo yg dibutuhin arsenal skrg kyknya bukan tevez....bukan berarti tevez g bagus...cuman arsenal kyknya skrg lebih butuh gelandang, apalagi menyusul cederanya fabregas

@shiki
    maklum rivalitas tinggi, jadi hampir 20 th bisa g ada yg nyebrang antara MU n' Arsenal
    MU juga ngasih silvestre kyknya si rela g rela...lha wong tukang blunder, jelas aja bisa lepas meski yg nawar rivalnya sendiri....klo yg pindah vidic ato rio tuh baru sensasional

21. kei_kun Members

Silent Reader

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.