1. Hai Guest, baca panduan dan tips area Movies & TV Series untuk memudahkan kamu yuk. Cek di sini yaa~

2. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

Asian Takeru Sato (さとう たけ) [Jepang]

Discussion in 'Profile' started by hazzastyle, Aug 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hazzastyle MODERATOR

Senpai

Ratings:
    +23,499 / -1

Takeru Sato
    [​IMG]

• Name: Takeru Sato
    • Japanese: 佐藤健 (さとう たけ)
    • Birthdate: March 21,1989
    • Birthplace: Saitama Prefecture, Japan
    • Height: 170cm
    • Blood Type: A
    • Profession: Actor
    • Talent agency: Amuse
    • Years active : 2006–present

Personal life
    Takeru graduated from North High School in Koshigaya, Saitama prefecture on March 2007, weeks before his 18th birthday. On his blog, he has talked about the stress and loneliness sometimes felt in being the star of a television show. His hobbies include playing with his pet cats, b-boying and Rubik's Cube.

He celebrated his 20th birthday with a festival in Odaiba, called "Takeru Festival 2009". Fans gathered and watched montages of Satoh's previous and current works and even the commercial for Lotte's Fits mint. It also included a live chat between Satoh and an MC and ended with Satoh singing.

On 18 June 2011, he decided not to update his blog anymore because of the burden. He will begin to use an official website. He officially announced his website address in 30 June 2011 which accessible in 1 July 2011.

Career
    Sato's first drama was in Princess Princess D (TV Asahi) where he appeared as Toru Kouno. In 2007, he appeared in Shinigami no Ballad as a guest (Kentarō Ishihara) and gained popularity in the seventeenth installment of the Kamen Rider series as Ryotaro Nogami. Sato claims that Den-O became popular because of its comedic timing.

Following the success and popularity of Kamen Rider Den-O and a further two films, in spring 2008 Sato starred in award-winning drama Rookies (TBS) with the role of supporting character Yuya Okada. Okada belongs to a group of delinquents who belong to a baseball club but are no longer able to play due to suspension from a previously violent match. The arrival of new teacher, Koichi Kawato, finds that the club members left (the delinquents) are only interested in women, smoking and doing nothing until, under Kawato's guidance, they discover their dream of going to the Koshien high school baseball tournament.

Sato considers his role in Rookies to be his "break out role" even though it was only a minor part. However, as Rookies was shown at 8 pm on a Saturday, during primetime, it reached a much larger audience than any of his previous works. Sato also featured in the special episode of Rookies and starred in the film version in the summer of 2009.

He reprised his role in the third film of Kamen Rider Den-O in October 2008. This movie would be Satoh's last time playing Ryotaro.

During the same month, he starred in the drama Bloody Monday, based on the manga with the same name. For this drama, Sato co-starred with fellow Amuse member, Haruma Miura and their characters, Otoya Kujo and Fujimaru Takagi respectively, are best friends like Miura and Sato are in real life.

In early 2009, Sato starred in Mei-chan no Shitsuji as Kento Shibata. Shibata decides to enroll in a butler school so that he can stay close to childhood friend Mei Shinonome, who attends St. Lucia Girls' Academy, where all the students have butlers. His role in this drama is a firm favorite with fans. He starred in Goemon and the film for Rookies in summer 2009. Later on he guest starred on TV shows, Mr. Brain and True Horror Stories and starred in MW Dai-0-sho. For 2010, he is set to star in TV show Ryōmaden and has a major supporting role in the film BECK co-starring Hiro Mizushima and Osamu Mukai, both of them being his co-stars from Mei-chan no Shitsuji.

On June 28, 2011 he was confirmed to star as Himura Kenshin in the live action adaptation of the Rurouni Kenshin manga, which was released in 2012.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Ramasinta Tukang Iklan

3. hazzastyle MODERATOR

Senpai

Ratings:
    +23,499 / -1

Filmography
    [​IMG]

Movies

Drama Series

TV Movies
    • MW Chapter 0: Akuma no Game (NTV / 2009)
    • Rookies SP (TBS / 2008)

TV Show
    • 130531 Takeru Satoh on A Studio Eng subs | Download - MEGA
    • [13.08.2012] しゃべくり007 Shabekuri 007 (Takeru Sato) | ENG Sub
    • [27.05.2013] しゃべくり007 Shabekuri 007 (Mukai Osamu, Saitou Takumi, Kaneko Nobuaki, & Koide Keisuke + Satou Takeru & Ayase Haruka + Zun) | RAW IDWS
    • [08.12.2013] Fuji TV “Shin Doumoto Kyodai” (Takeru Sato and Sakurako Ohara) | Download ENG Sub
    • [08.06.2014] Fuji TV “Shin Doumoto Kyodai” (Takeru Sato - Kutsuna Shiori) | Download ENG Sub
    • [05.08.2014] NTV "Kayo Surprise" 火曜サプライズ (Takeru Sato and Eiji Wentz) | ENG Sub
    • [2013.12.12 ]VS Arashi - Movie"Kanojo wa Uso o Aishisugiteru Team" | Download RAW

Discography
    Singles
    • "Pre-go ~ZERO~" (2007)
    • "Double-Action" (2007)
    • "Perfect-Action ~Double-Action Complete Collection~" (2007)
    • "Real-Action" (2007)
    • "Double-Action Wing form" (2008)

DVD
    • "My Color" (2008)
    • "HT"(HT 〜N.Y.の中心で、鍋をつつく〜) (2010)
    • "HT2"(赤道の真下で、鍋をつつく~) (2011)

• Like Like x 33
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
  4. hazzastyle MODERATOR

Senpai

Ratings:
    +23,499 / -1

Misscellanous
    [​IMG]

Photobooks
    • Pre-go: Zero (2007)
    • Intently First Photobook (2008)
    • 400 Days Photo Album/Diary (2008)
    • Takeru Magazine/Takeru Magazine Plus (2008–)
    • Deep Breathing/「深呼吸。」 Second Photobook (2009)
    • So Far So Good! Takeru Sato Profile 2007–2010 (2010)
    • Nouvelles (2011)
    • Alternative (2014)

Awards
    • 60th Television Drama Academy Awards : Best Supporting Actor in Mei-chan no Shitsuji [2009]
    • 2011 Elan D'or Award - "Rookie of the Year" - February 4, 2011
    • Japan Action Award : Best Action Actor in Rurouni Kenshin [2012]

Promotion Videos
    • Bahashishi, Oasis(オアシス)(2007)
    • Bahashishi, Yakusoku (約束)(2007)
    • Bahashishi, Kiseki (キセキ)(2008)
    • Mayday, Do You Ever Shine (2014)

Trivia
    Specialties: Break dance and Rubik's cube

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  5. hazzastyle MODERATOR

Senpai

Ratings:
    +23,499 / -1
  6. hazzastyle MODERATOR

Senpai

Ratings:
    +23,499 / -1
    Interview: Takeru Satoh, Kenshin Himura in "Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno/The Legend Ends"

[​IMG]

A person’s heart is complicated and weak. At times, pushed by feelings of anger and circumstances that, try though one might, cannot be stopped, one might do something one does not desire. When holding one’s ground, the strength of one’s heart is tested.
    After receiving praise for his performance in the live-action Rurouni Kenshin (2012) film as a protagonist torn between being “Kenshin Himura who has vowed to never kill” and the “Hitokiri Battousai,” Takeru Satoh will again deliver a spirited performance in the new series. He shared with us his thoughts on Kenshin Himura and the series, as well as a message to fans around the world.

[Takeru Satoh Profile]
    Japanese actor. In 2007, drew attention in his lead actor debut on the drama Kamen Rider Den-O. Appeared in TV dramas Rookies (2008), Bloody Monday (2008), Mei-chan no Shitsuji (2009) and Ryomaden (2010) and the film Beck (2010). In 2011, received the Élan d'Or Award for Newcomer of the Year. Appeared in notable productions the following year, including Rurouni Kenshin (2012) and a stage production of Romeo and Juliet (2012). Starring in two-part series Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno/The Legend Ends, to be released summer 2014.

It was a happy set

Could you share your feelings now that you have finished Rurouni Kenshin: The Great Kyoto Fire Arc/The Last of a Legend Arc?

Satoh: It was a happy set. As an actor, I think a set that provides a happy environment like that doesn’t come along often.

What do you mean by a happy environment?

Satoh: They created a great environment through the art and the costumes. Also the shooting schedule. We were given ample time to prepare and we were able to work with the best crew. To put it simply, in the Japanese film industry, it’s difficult to invest this much money into a production. Within that, we were able to take on this big project.
    Also, Ohtomo, the director, let us do what we wanted. The situation was like, “This is the environment we crew people have prepared,” and “Please do what you want in this environment and act.” It was extremely worthwhile as an actor and it was a happy set.

The area between “Kenshin Himura” and “Hitokiri Battousai”

What idea did you have in mind when playing Kenshin Himura in this series?

Satoh: It was like this with the previous film as well, but I had this clear idea in my mind that, “I want Kenshin to be like this.” It’s just a matter of how well I embodied that.

From your perspective, where are the unique qualities or highlights of this series?

Satoh: It’s difficult to choose... It’s all high calorie-burning, high energy scenes that seem produced like we meant it 120%. No matter what is cut, the films will be jam-packed. The action scenes in the previous film put a lot of emphasis on showing the battle stances. Compared to that, it feels like we got to say better lines this time.

Better lines?

Satoh: Kenshin has some good things to say in this film as well. They’re words that as a person seem correct. I love that side of Kenshin. With the things he says to people he just met or the things he says to enemies, he says really good things.
    With the last film, I felt that I wasn’t able to bring out that side of Kenshin, those words, but I think it went well this time. I feel that I was better able to express that it’s not just your skill, it’s the strength of your heart.

── In this series, Kenshin crosses swords with strong opponents such as Makoto Shishio, “Heaven’s Sword” Sōjirō, and Aoshi Shinomori. You just mentioned strength of the heart, but his heart is wavering between between “Kenshin Himura” and “Hitokiri Battousai.” It seems like it would be extremely difficult to play.

Satoh: It was incredibly difficult. It’s a key point in the subject matter of Rurouni Kenshin, so I handled it delicately.

In the previous film, I tried to clearly show the gap and the catharsis when Kenshin goes “oro” and transforms suddenly. However, this time, there’s an aspect to it where neither Kenshin nor myself playing him can tell which personality it is as he charges in. In that sense, it’s more complex than the previous film. There are several times when he’s plowing through and you can’t tell if his Battousai personality is out or if he’s holding it in. That was something I personally found interesting.

──In the Kyoto Inferno, there’s a scene where Kenshin gets the Sakabatō Shinuchi when he’s facing off against one of the Ten Swords, “Sword Hunter” Chō. When he takes it, Kenshin doesn’t know whether it’s a reverse-blade sword and he hesitates about unsheathing it. Your hand is quivering with the sword in it. I thought the performance was excellent.

Satoh: I was super pleased. It was actually a scene that was debated a lot from the writing stage. I think what made it turn out as a good scene was that the director’s cut was fantastic and you could see it that way. Producing Rurouni Kenshin is doing very delicate things over and over again. In that scene, there’s Kaoru’s timing, and the moment he gets the Sakabatō Shinuchi, Kenshin actually may have even realized that it was a reverse-blade sword. Taking in all of these possibilities, I struggled with how best to play him in the story. I spoke with the director about that scene quite a bit. Hearing you say that it was a good scene makes me very happy.

What I wanted to do with that scene was have Kenshin turn back into the Hitokiri for a moment. And then I wanted to show a sad Kenshin. I wanted the profile of his face and his back with the burden of this sadness that he slayed someone to show on Kaoru. I could envision this as becoming a dramatic part of the story.

In the small space of one second, Kenshin forgets himself and turns back into the Hitokiri. As a result, he catches a glimpse of himself in Kaoru and thinking, “I ended up killing someone after all,” and “I am the Hitokiri,” Kenshin feels saddened by himself in Battousai mode. With that vision in my head, I passed by Kaoru.

Passing by Kaoru was ad libbed?

Satoh: Yes. In the script, all that was written was that it was a scene showing him sad that he slayed someone. However, for me, even though they were reunited, they both went away without saying anything. That’s what I wanted to do.
    About that scene, the director said, “I’ll decide whether I’ll use it all after watching it,” and when I saw the film, he used it all. The cut went along with my idea of what the cut would be and it was amazing.

This is a bit on a different topic. We go by the name “Otaku Mode,” so I hope you don’t mind an otaku-type question. Including those in the original version, what is your favorite technique of Kenshin’s?

Satoh: That would be Amakakeru Ryū no Hirameki.

The ultimate secret technique.

Satoh: Right. First of all, there’s a...ring to the name. I like the sound of it when it’s said out loud. Amakakeru Ryū no Hirameki.
    The techniques were a difficult part for myself and the action crew to put into live-action. In the manga and anime, there are scenes where Kenshin unleashes a technique while shouting. I thought about how best to do that in the live-action and the best way to have it viewed as I performed. I hope you’ll take notice.

Do you have any words for the fans around the world?

Satoh: It was because all of you fans waited for this that we were able to produce these sequels. I’m incredibly grateful. I’m incredibly happy.
    I’m also on your side, so to speak. I’m a fan of Rurouni Kenshin. I’m someone who likes to read the manga version in-depth... I may also be something of an otaku, but I love it.
    Making them into films that fans of the original would appreciate was a focus. We won’t know if that was achieved until it actually goes on Crank-In. However, having finished everything, including the battle with Shishio, at this point, I feel it went well and I am confident in it. You can expect it to be good.

Credit : http://otakumode.com/news/53bd0b5ed...Rurouni-Kenshin-Kyoto-Inferno-The-Legend-Ends

[video=youtube;zj317alj2ts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj317alj2ts[/video]

^
    Trailer Movie :XD:

sungguh sangat menantikan akting sato di film ini. :XD:
    dan makin penasaran setelah baca interviewnya :sebel:

7. IBGDRAGON M V U
    WW Top Player

B

Ratings:
    +13,047 / -0
    Takeru Sato Co-Stars With Aoi Miyazaki In A New Movie

http://www.jpopasia.com/news/takeru-sato-co-stars-with-aoi-miyazaki-in-a-new-movie::17168.html

sato bakal ada film baru selain bakuman tahun depan, si abang makin laris manis aja :terharu:

• Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  8. IBGDRAGON M V U
    WW Top Player

B

Ratings:
    +13,047 / -0
    sato jadi bintang tamu di A Studio, daann diacara itu pertama kalinya punggung emak sama kakaknya masuk TV :lol:

serruu acaranyaa, semua tentang sato dibahas :XD:

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  9. yufisyalala M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +18,981 / -0
    Takeru Sato, Kamen Rider yang 'Henshin' Menjadi Samurai ​

Abis nonton The Liar and His Lover langsung suka sama Takeru Sato (telat banget ya :peace:)
    dan makin sukaaaa setelah nonton Rurouni Kenshin :cinta:
    abis itu mulai deh nyari tahu semua filmnya :hoho:
    pokoknya ga diragukan lagi ya aktingnya, keren banget :terharu:

• Like Like x 1
  10. kimyunshik Members

Silent Reader

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    Sudah lama suka ama Dorama dan Movie Jepang,,,cuman gak bisa ngapalin nama2 pemainnya...
    ternyata si cowok ini sering banget muncul di drama dan movie yang kutonton,,,,(efek gak bisa hafal aktor)
    Keren abis,,,, terakhir liat dia di Bitter Blood....kocak abis,,,,

11. renyeka M V U

Ratings:
    +8,298 / -0
    • Ganteng
    • Terkenal
    • Jago akting
    • Bisa breakdance juga
    • di movienya, dia bisa main gitar, bass, piano itu beneran bisa atau cuma krn tuntutan peran?

Apalagi yg kurang?
    Cuma kurang tinggi aja kaya'nya :peace:

Btw, dia ga kuliah ya? Cuma sampe SMA aja gitu?

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. hazzastyle MODERATOR

Senpai

Ratings:
    +23,499 / -1
    Takeru Sato to Star in SP Drama "Tenno no Ryoriban" in 2015

http://www.jpopasia.com/news/takeru-sato-to-star-in-sp-drama-tenno-no-ryoriban-in-2015::17566.html

yee elaah aku pikir dorama full gitu banyak episodenya. ternyata cuman SP :sigh:
    padahal sato udah rela2 belajar masak sama potong rambutnya ampe habis :sedih:

13. ShinobiWakanda M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +16,266 / -0
    mau nonton ini, link nya udah di delete :hiks: :madesu:
    ada yg punya link lain ga ya? waktu itu nonton ga sampe kelar gara2 internetnya lemot :ohno:
    hazzastylehazzastyle; kali si biya donlot videonya, bisa di share :matabelo:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
  14. hazzastyle MODERATOR

Senpai

Ratings:
    +23,499 / -1
    mba hana suka sato juga :kaget:

tau aja mba hana ini klo aku download videonya :malu:

ntar aku upload-in dulu mba, baru aku share :malu:

15. ShinobiWakanda M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +16,266 / -0
    suka gara2 nonton kenshin sih :hoho:
    trs waktu itu liat biya kasih link di fb sato lg di wawancara...trs nonton kan...nih anak manis bgt :sayangku:
    berhubung internet lemot, kutunda lah itu nontonnya ga sampe kelar :ohno:
    trs besokannya lupa :XD:
    pas skrg mau liat lagi linknya udah di delete :ngeselin:
    ditunggu link nya bi :peluk:
    btw sato tahun besok main film Bakuman sama yg jadi Soujiro aka Ryunosuke Kamiki ya :matabelo:
    [video=youtube;7YYJcx153Bc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YYJcx153Bc[/video]

16. hazzastyle MODERATOR

Senpai

Ratings:
    +23,499 / -1
    pasti semua bermula karna dia kenshin :haha:
    ditunggu dgn cantik yah mbah hana :peluk:

hooh tahun depan, dijadwalkan tayang bulan oktober 2015 :XD:
    syutingnya udah kelar ituu film :XD:

17. hazzastyle MODERATOR

Senpai

Ratings:
    +23,499 / -1
    130531 Takeru Satoh on A Studio Eng subs

Hidden Content Hide Post Membutuhkan 2 post(s):
    **Hidden Content: To see this hidden content your post count must be 2 or greater.**

mba hana, hana_auliahana_aulia; :gotdrink:

• Thanks Thanks x 10
    • Like Like x 7
  18. ShinobiWakanda M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +16,266 / -0
    hoooo...syutingnya dah kelar? :hoho:
    sekarang dya lgi sibuk syuting yg jadi koki kali ya? :matabelo:
    atau yg dya jadi petugas pos, yg film kucing :XD:

thanks a lot biyaaa :peluk:
    tapi tayangan acara2 si satoh ini jarang ada yg ngesub ya, pdhl mau nonton tapi ga ngerti :suram:
    makasih biyaaa [​IMG]

19. hazzastyle MODERATOR

Senpai

Ratings:
    +23,499 / -1
    hooh udah kelar dari bulan okt klo ga salah. :XD:
    hooh sibuk syuting dorama Sp yg koki itu :XD:
    klo yg kucing ituu kayaknya udah kelar deh. kan skrg rambutny petak mba :sedih1
    hooh jarang dan emang susah ditemuin :suram:
    kadang yg rajin ditemuin itu artikel2 sato yg udah di translite ke english :XD:
    sama sama mba hana :peluk:

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
  20. aceraceracer Members

Silent Reader

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Kenshin Himuraaaaaaaaa
    Ga pernah suka manga nya. Eh langsung jatuh cintrong karena dipaksa nonton live action nya di bioskop
    Ganteng beneeeeeeer. Karismatik

21. merriwon Members

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    gara-gara kenshin jadi ngefans sato kun dan jadi nonton kamen rider yang asalnya gak pernah suka..haha..
    sato kun keren dah.. tapi agak gimana gitu pas liat dia di princess princess D but still cute XD :peace:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.