1. Hai Guest, baca panduan dan tips area Movies & TV Series untuk memudahkan kamu yuk. Cek di sini yaa~

2. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

Asian Song Ji Hyo (송지효) [Korea]

Discussion in 'Profile' started by zaafa, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andriani Veteran

Superstar

Ratings:
    +62,507 / -0
    belum lihat di dua perannya yg terakhir...:iii:
    dari 1-10, kadar keberaniannya berapa sis? :bloon:

2. Ramasinta Tukang Iklan

3. aldehida M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +16,410 / -0
    kalo yang *** is zero sih ga terlalu parah, yang ngagetin itu di frozen flower, gw kasih 8 dari 10 karena dari pengambilan gambar kayaknya dia ga pake pemeran pengganti

4. andriani Veteran

Superstar

Ratings:
    +62,507 / -0
    :swt:
    makanya namanya mencuat gara2 maen ff ya...:keringat:
    jadi penasaran :haha:

5. yukiko M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +3,093 / -0
    ga terlalu parah jg kok sis.
    cuma bagian atas depan-blakang topless yg disenter.
    Tp saya akuin emang berani doi, tp masih banyak kok artis2 yg lebih parah drpada dia.

Dukung terus berkarya deh.

6. ginbo13 M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +31 / -0
    Song Ji Hyo’s past photos revealed

[​IMG]

Comedian Yoo Jae Suk raised suspicions about actress Song Ji Hyo’s past photos.

On March 6th, on SBS TV’s “Running Man” Yoo Jae Suk, who was riding the subway, poked fun at Song Ji Hyo when she took off her top because it was hot, stating, “Did you play a lot in the past?”

In addition to this, Song Ji Hyo’s past pictures were revealed through an online message board. Her pictures from her elementary graduation and high school graduation showed very little difference from her current looks.

Netizens stated, “She was beautiful since childhood.~”, “Were your fortunes correct?”, and “Her intense eyes… but still beautiful!”

Credit : AKP

7. ZeePee Veteran

Superstar

Ratings:
    +77,751 / -0
    Hot or Not: Song Ji Hyo Attends “Crime Squad” Press Conference Wearing Moschino

[​IMG]

Actress Song Ji Hyo will be making her return on the small screen after 4 years. She will be starring in KBS’s new upcoming drama “Crime Squad” and recently attended a press conference event for the drama. Held at the Seoul Garden Hotel, Song Ji Hyo showed up looking forward to the spring season.

She arrived in an outfit from Moschino’s Spring/Summer 2011 Collection. Adding her own fun twist to the ensemble, Song Ji Hyo donned a chunky white necklace and a skinny floral belt along with cute sandals.

I’m not really ecstatic about the belt, but I do like the fact that she kept it simple. Her magenta lipstick and orange nails really give an extra pop of color, but her face has way too much powder on it! She looks extremely pale, almost like Dita Von Teese.

What do you think? Hot or Not? blog.ningin [Jessie Zhao on Saturday, March 5, 2011]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2011
  8. shinkks3 M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +97 / -0
    pertama kali liat jihyo noona di goong,sumpah nyebelin banget...di jumong kasian sama karakternya,trus liat noona di rm jadi suka deh sama jihyo noona. cantiknya noona satu ini alami,dari dulu sampe sekarang ga berubah. sekarang main bareng sama song il gook,jadi pengen liat reaksi gary,kan di jumong noona main bareng juga sama song il gook. ace jihyo fighting

• Like Like x 1
  9. larcx M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +1,801 / -0
    noona main film lg dunk
    Gw mls ntn drama

10. ZeePee Veteran

Superstar

Ratings:
    +77,751 / -0
    Blank Jihyo....~~~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

sesuai judul-nya...suka deh sama ekspresi unnie yg blank itu...pwahahahaha...
    ga ada jaim-jaimnya nih unnie...:haha:

11. ZeePee Veteran

Superstar

Ratings:
    +77,751 / -0
    Leessang’s Gary discusses his relationships with Yoo Jae Suk & Song Ji Hyo on “Running Man”

[​IMG]

The achievements Leessang’s Gary has made in his first variety show appearance has been nothing short of a success. Currently working on SBS’s “Running Man,” his presence has managed to surpass that of fellow member Gil’s work with MBC’s “Infinity Challenge” and “Come to Play.”

His sexy manner of speech and his ‘Monday Couple’ love line with Song Ji Hyo is always a hit with the audience. Amongst “Running Man” viewers, Gary is slowly rising as their favorite member, with female fans praising his handsome looks and charms.

In an interview with Star News, he revealed his first impressions of Yoo Jae Suk, his relationships with the other members, and Song Ji Hyo.

When asked how he felt about Yoo Jae Suk, he replied, “I’m not sure if I can judge him… but he’s definitely a respectable man. Even outside of broadcast, he really is. He recently came straight to ‘Running Man’ after completing a filming for ‘Infinity Challenge’ in Japan. He normally never says anything about being tired, but he said that he was really fatigued that day. The moment the camera came on, however, he became a funny and energetic person. Every time that happens, we’re always in the back whispering about what an amazing person he is.”

On Song Ji Hyo, he explained, “In the art museum episode, we were the only two left. At the time, I was awkward with the cameras and even with Ji Hyo. Just the two of us… I became so mindful of the cameras… and Ji Hyo… Ha… But I guess viewers had fun with the jokes that we made.”

The awkward couple, however, has now developed into the ‘push and pull’ ‘Monday Couple’. ”Well, if the viewers like… I guess I’m happy. Like our own little segment. She really works very hard. Ji Hyo, being the only woman amongst so many men, would obviously be mindful of certain things and want to hide others, but she doesn’t care about that kind of stuff and just works hard. After becoming closer with her, I realized how fun she is. Like a younger sister, I’m able to joke around and have fun recording.”

Thanks to their efforts, “Running Man” has been steadily climbing up in viewer ratings, and is now stabilizing at around 10% weekly. allkpop [by VITALSIGN on March 5, 2011]

12. zp_Ainess M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +2,242 / -0
    Gary & Song Ji Hyo enjoy a date at Hongdae on “Running Man”

[​IMG]

On March 13th, the much-loved ‘Monday Couple’ of SBS’s “Running Man” were able to enjoy a romantic date out on the streets of Hongdae.

The day’s episode featured the cast members dividing into teams to go out and find their guests amidst popular restaurants in Hongdae. Gary and Song Ji Hyo were put in one team with Kim Jong Guk and Lee Kwang Su, while Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Song Joong Ki, and Haha were grouped as the second team.

Song Ji Hyo randomly suggested, “We should split into groups of two and go from there!”, to which Kim Jong Guk jokingly replied, “Is it because you want to be with Gary by yourself? If you want him that bad, I can give him to you.” Gary shyly said, “I need time to myself too, you know.”

The group eventually listened to Song Ji Hyo’s suggestion, leaving Gary and Song Ji Hyo as a pair. Enjoying the opportunity, the two held hands as they walked the streets before finally settling on one restaurant.

Song Ji Hyo asked, “Should we forget about finding the guests and just eat delicious food?” Excited, but still shy, Gary was unable to put his head up and meekly agreed. The two even drank out of the same drink with two straws, leading Gary to blush and add, “This is the first time I’ve ever done something like this.”

The ‘couple’ were met with a slew of compliments once back out on the streets, with many praising, “You guys look so great together!” and “Please just date!”

The two made sure to thank everyone while continuing to walk around holding hands, warming the hearts of viewers. allkpop [by VITALSIGN on March 13, 2011]

13. ZeePee Veteran

Superstar

Ratings:
    +77,751 / -0
    Random Galleries

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. zp_Ainess M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +2,242 / -0
    Random Gallery

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. ZeePee Veteran

Superstar

Ratings:
    +77,751 / -0
    Random Galleries

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. zp_Ainess M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +2,242 / -0
    [video=youtube;yVwNa8IhZKg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVwNa8IhZKg[/video]

[video=youtube;75Ayhx4DPYs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75Ayhx4DPYs[/video]

[video=youtube;JarzdJlHS4w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JarzdJlHS4w[/video]

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  17. ZeePee Veteran

Superstar

Ratings:
    +77,751 / -0
    Song Ji Hyo’s graduation pictures revealed

Actress Song Ji Hyo’s set of graduation pictures were recently revealed through an interview.

During her interview with MBC’s “Section TV”, the actress talked about her graduation pictures from elementary, middle, and high school. They’ve become a hot topic on the internet, as netizens praised her blossoming beauty, and laughed at her vacant expressions. Song Ji Hyo took the opportunity to give a detailed explanation behind each of the pictures.

She said, “During my elementary school days, I was a bit out of it. During middle school, I cut my hair but was reprimanded for it from my teacher. Therefore, I had to cut it into a bowl shape.” She then commented about her odd high school picture, saying, “It was right before I went out into society. I wanted to look pretty and go out but again was reprimanded by my teacher. Hurriedly preparing, I took the picture bloated and that is why I appear that way.”

Additionally, the actress wittingly concluded by advising, “You have to take good graduation pictures because it remains with you for life.” allkpop [by sweetrevenge on March 28, 2011]

[​IMG]

18. ZeePee Veteran

Superstar

Ratings:
    +77,751 / -0
    Song Ji Hyo reveals an unexpected ideal man on Section TV Entertainment

[​IMG]

Actress Song Ji Hyo has chosen an unexpected male celebrity as her ideal man.

On March 27th, MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment“ revealed an interview with Song Ji Hyo where the reporter held an ideal man world cup, consisting of all the men the actress worked with, in order to figure out her ideal type.

During the initial rounds, Song Ji Hyo chose unexpected figures, as she showed preference for Yoo Jae Suk over Song Joong Ki. Furthermore, she also chose Song Il Gook over Im Chang Jung and Gary over Jo In Sung.

Additionally, during the final rounds, the actress had to choose between Yoo Jae Suk, Song Il Gook, and Gary. Out of the three male figures, Song Ji Hyo surprised by choosing Gary as the winner. allkpop [by sweetrevenge on March 28, 2011]

[​IMG]

-------------------------------
    :hahai: pasti Gary bahagia banget dah :hahai:

19. zp_Ainess M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +2,242 / -0
    Song Il Gook “Me and Song Ji Hyo Promised to Enter the Triathlon”

[​IMG]

Actor Song Il Gook revealed that he will compete in the triathlon with an actress of Crime Squad, Song Ji Hyo.

Song Il Gook appeared for a press conference regarding the drama, Crime Squad on the 23rd. The press conference happened at the filming set of Crime Squad and he said that “once the drama is over, Song Ji Hyo and I will compete in the triathlon.”

“We pinky promised tho train for it and compete in ti together after the filming for Crime Squad was over.”

“I talked it over with Song Ji Hyo and I think we can already go out to triathlon. She says she swims for 30 minutes every day and that technically is more than enough. Anyone can enter as long as they can swim and ride a bike.”

Song Il Gook is known for entering the triathlon, which is a race with running, cycling, and swimming, every year.

The drama Crime Squad is about solving crimes and the story that each cop has within the team.

The crimes used in the dramas are based off true crimes that occurred in Korea, which makes the viewers become more familiar with the cases and absorb into the drama even more.
    askactor [by dongie - March 24, 2011]

20. miqz M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +3,675 / -0
    wah ada tret nya ji hyo :cerutu:
    di RM ada scene monday couple lg outing berduaan :hihi:

walau sempet kaget gara2 liat frozen flower..tapi noona ini tetep imut :siul:

21. NonaPahit Members

Silent Reader

Ratings:
    +290 / -0
    wooow... ngefans bgt sejak d princess Hour.. biarpun jd tokoh ke 3 tp q ttp berharap dy yg jadi dgn pangeran shin T.T
    adegan fav adalah waktu d thailand ber2 an dgn shin tanpa gangguan chae kyong XDDD

setelah nntn RM makin tertarik dgn kpribadiannya
    coool abiz XDD

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.