1. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  2. Untuk kamu yang mendapatkan peringatan "Koneksi tidak aman" atau "Your connection is not private" ketika mengakses forum IDWS, bisa cek ke sini yak.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

Discussion Poirot vs Holmes

Discussion in 'Books' started by fuikisama, Dec 12, 2014.

?

Who's better: Poirot or Holmes:???:

1. Poirot :dandy:

45.0%
  2. Holmes :cerutu:

55.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fuikisama MODERATOR

Saya innocent kaka~

Ratings:
    +24,433 / -184
    Poirot vs Holmes

Dear book lovers :hi:

Pasti kalian dah kenal ma Hercule Poirot n Sherlock Holmes kan :hmm:
    Kalau ngomongin soal cerita detektif rasanya ga ada yang ngalahin kepopuleran 2 tokoh detektif kita ini
    Terlebih bt para pecinta genre mistery/detective :cinta:

Banyak hal menarik dan kesamaan diantara kedua tokoh tersebut
    Namun masing2 juga memiliki kelebihan dan kekurangannya masing2
    Yg bahkan mungkin sampai membuat kita penasaran bertanya2

Siapa sih diantara keduanya yang lebih baik :bingung: (kemampuan ya bukan kepopulerannya :maling:)

So dsini saya jadikan wadah bagi para penggemar kisah detektif
    Buat berdiskusi mengenai siapa diantara mereka yang kira2 lebih OK menurut kalian :elegan:

Yuk kita mulai aja diskusinya :siul:

Sawachika [​IMG]

• Like Like x 22
    • Lucu Lucu x 1
  2. Ramasinta Tukang Iklan

3. fuikisama MODERATOR

Saya innocent kaka~

Ratings:
    +24,433 / -184
    [​IMG]

[h=1]Hercule Poirot[/h]
    Hercule Poirot is Agatha Christie's greatest creation, many say. One of the most famous detectives in all fiction, he was created in 1916 (when Agatha Christie penned the first novel The Mysterious Affair at Styles). The Belgian detective appeared in 33 novels and 65 short stories and is the only fictional character to be honored with a front page obituary on The New York Times.
    Poirot likes things in an orderly manner (ie, books arranged on a shelf according to height) and approves of symmetry everywhere (residence Whitehaven Mansions is picked because of its symmetry). He despises dust and unclean homes and favors the indoors (especially central heating in the winter). Poirot also values method--to him the greatest method or tool in solving crime is using the "gray cells" of the brain. He derides such methods as examing footprints, collecting cigarette ash, searching for clues with a magnifying glass, or taking fingerprints. He says any crime can be solved with simply placing the puzzle pieces correctly. He is an armchair detective-- he has to simply "sit still in an armchair and think".
    Of course, Poirot's mustache is as famous as his "little gray cells". He has pride is his luscious, waxed black mustache and is always meticulously dressed down to his patent leather shoes.

[h=1]Poirot's Profile[/h][h=3]Vitals[/h]AGE: Unknown at death (learn more about his age)
    BORN: Belgium
    DIED: Styles Court, Essex, England
    MARITAL STATUS: Never married, was passionately attached to Countess Vera Rosakoff
    RESIDENCE: 28 Whitehaven Mansions, London (56B in the TV series)
    TELEPHONE: Trafalgar 8137
    VALET: George
    SECRETARY: Felicity Lemon
    LAWYERS: McNeil and Hodgson, London
    [h=3]Allies[/h]Captain Arthur Hastings
    Inspector James Japp
    Ariadne Oliver
    Colonel Johnny Race
    Superintendent Battle
    Superintendent Bert Spence
    Mr. Goby
    Joseph Aarons
    Mr. Satterthwaite
    Dr. John Stillingfleet
    Colin Lamb
    Achille Poirot
    [h=3]Quotes[/h]"I do not approve of murder."
    "I belong to the world."
    "It is the brain, the little gray cells on which one must rely. One must seek the truth within--not without."
    "I can assure you, mademoiselle, that where money is concerned I am strictly a man of business."
    "I cannot, truly I cannot, sit in a chair all day reflecting how truly admirable I am."
    "I, who have undoubtedly the finest brain in Europe at present, can afford to be magnanimous!"
    "It is my weakness, it has always been my weakness, to desire to show off."
    "Mon ami, what will you? You fix upon me a look of doglike devotion and demand of me a pronouncement a la Sherlock Holmes!"
    "It would be most unwise on your part to attempt to silence me as you silenced M. Ackroyd. That kind of business does not succeed against Hercule Poirot, you understand."
    "If one partakes of the five o'clock, one does not approach the dinner with the proper quality of expectant gastric juices. And the dinner, let us remember, is the supreme meal of the day!"
    "It shows you, Madame, the dangers of conversation. It is a profound belief of mine that if you can induce a person to talk to you for long enough, on any subject whatever, sooner or later they will give themselves away."
    "You have the mistaken idea implanted in your head that a detective is necessarily a man who puts on a false beard and hides behind a pillar! The false beard, it is vieux jeu, and shadowing is only done by the lowest branch of my profession. The Hercule Poirots, my friend, need only to sit back in a chair and think."
    "Eh bien, since you are too stupid to guess, I will tell you. I am human, am I not? I can be the machine if it is necessary. I can lie back and think. I can solve the problems so. But I am human, I tell you. And the problems concern human beings."
    [h=3]Description[/h]He stands 5 feet, 4 inches tall, has green eyes, and an egg-shaped head (which he perches to one side). He has the blackest of hair (he is known to use dye), and his black waxed moustache is perfection. His friend Hastings wrote that Poirot had a limp when he walked. He always wears patent leather shoes and is always neatly dressed with the finest of clothing.
    The famous sleuth loves the finer things of life and luxury, including exotic drinks (he loves sirop de cassis), exotic locales, excellent served food, the theatre and other arts, and very comfortable hotel rooms. He loves the indoors and avoids extreme weather whenever possible. Poirot loathes dirt and disarray, and favors order, method, and symmetry (Whitehaven Mansions is symmetrical, his eggs for breakfast always need to be the same size, and even the books on his bookshelf are arranged by height!).
    He finds English habits and humor incomprehensible. However, Poirot has an excellent command of the English language and at times uses his "foreignness" as an advantage. He has a big ego, and always takes for granted that everyone recognizes his name. He doesn't take just any case that comes his way, however, and he freely admits that he's fond of money. He even has a chauffeur, a young man who earns a "handsome salary", who drives Poirot's Messarro Gratz, a large and expensive luxury car. Poirot is kind and courteous to those who are not criminals, and is especially sympathetic to young ladies (when talking to them, he refers to himself as "Papa Poirot"). Poirot is known to also be impatient, opinionated, and direct with others.

The Belgian detective states the greatest tool for crime solving is the mind, thanks to the "little grey cells". He prefers to sit quietly and think when he solves crimes, for he believes all crimes are psychological and having clues is not everything. Although his belief is that crime is not solved on evidence alone, he's not above snooping into others' personal things (much to the chagrin of his friend Hastings): he has been known to listen at doors, hide behind curtains, and even dig in womens' underwear drawers.

Source: http://www.poirot.us/

Sherlock Holmes

[​IMG]

Holmes's Profile

Vitals

BORN: England
    DIED: Unknown
    MARITAL STATUS: Never married, was passionately attached to Irene Adler (she was the only woman to ever best him at anything. He respected her intellect, but had no romantic inclinations toward her and we never hear of her again)
    RESIDENCE: 221B Baker Street, London
    TELEPHONE: Dunno
    VALET: Dunno
    SECRETARY: Dunno
    LAWYERS: Dunno

Allies

Dr. Watson
    Mycroft Holmes
    Baker Street Irregulars
    Detective Inspector Greg Lestrade
    Sergeant Sally Donovan
    Philip Anderson
    Tobias Gregson
    Stanley Hopkins
    Athelney (or Peter) Jones
    All four of Scotland Yard
    Francois Le Villard
    Mrs. Hudson
    Molly Hooper
    Mary Morstan
    Bill Wiggins
    Sarah Sawyer

Quotes

"My name is Sherlock Holmes. It is my business to know what other people don't know."
    ―"The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle"
    "The air of London is sweeter for my presence."
    ―"The Final Problem"
    "My brain has always governed my heart."
    ―The Sign of Four
    "Love is an emotional thing, and whatever is emotional is opposed to that true cold reason which I place above all things. I should never marry myself, lest I bias my judgment."
    ―The Sign of Four
    "A man always finds it hard to realise that he may have finally lost a woman's love, however badly he may have treated her."
    ―"The Adventure of the Musgrave Ritual"
    "When a woman thinks that her house is on fire, her instinct is at once to rush to the thing which she values most. . . A married woman grabs at her baby; an unmarried one reaches for her jewel box."
    ―"A Scandal in Bohemia"
    "There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact."
    ―"The Boscombe Valley Mystery"
    "You can...never foretell what any one man will do, but you can say with precision what an average number will be up to. Individuals vary, but percentages remain constant."
    ―The Sign of Four
    "Education never ends, Watson. It is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last."
    ―"The Adventure of the Red Circle"
    "You see, but you do not observe."
    ―"A Scandal in Bohemia"
    "When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
    ―"The Adventure of the Blanched Soldier" [note 1]
    "I never make exceptions. An exception disproves the rule."
    ―The Sign of Four
    "Come at once if convenient if inconvenient come all the same."
    ―"The Adventure of the Creeping Man"
    ""I am inclined to think" said I. "I should do so," Sherlock Holmes remarked, impatiently."
    ―The Valley of Fear
    "Should I ever marry, Watson, I should hope to inspire my wife with some feeling which would prevent her from being walked off by a housekeeper when my corpse was lying within a few yards of her."
    ―The Valley of Fear

Description

Sherlock Holmes (Benedict Cumberbatch) describes himself initially as "a consulting detective, the only one in the world," helping out Scotland Yard when they are out of their depth with cases (usually homicides). He appears as a tall, thin man with dark, curly hair. Like the original character, Sherlock is able to deduce or abduce information from the small details.

Sherlock has a very unusual personality, and describes himself in the first episode "A Study in Pink," as a "high-functioning sociopath," a term he insists on in subsequent episodes. Others call him a "psychopath" and in "The Hounds of Baskerville," John tells Greg Lestrade that Sherlock has Asperger Syndrome. This manifests itself in very poor people skills, and extremely rude manners to everyone he deals with. He is however skilled at coercing people to help him, by mostly playing on their weaknesses.

Sherlock seems to care more about the crimes than about the victims involved. He is rude and inconsiderate towards others, including John (often leaving him behind and asking him to do menial, domestic tasks such as shopping). However, Sherlock is shown to care deeply for John as the series progresses, showing uncharacteristic emotion when his friend's life is in jeopardy or when John comes to his aid. He even admits that saying Mary deserves John as a husband is the highest compliment he can give. He considers only three people as his friends: John Watson, Mrs Hudson, and DI Greg Lestrade, whose first name he nonetheless repeatedly gets wrong. The only other person he seems to trust fully is Molly Hooper, as seen in "The Reichenbach Fall". However, he is not above insulting them: "What is it like in your funny little brains, it must be so boring," and "Is it nice not being me? It must be so relaxing." He also has an extremely complex relationship with his brother Mycroft, his only intellectual equal. Mycroft, from the outset, is shown to care and worry deeply for his little brother whilst at the same time sharing a mix of mutual contempt and respect. Sherlock seems to have grown more fond of his brother as the stories progress, even pleading with Mycroft to attend John and Mary's wedding so he wouldn't have to endure it alone.

Sherlock appears largely asexual and describes himself as "married to his work". He seems oblivious to the romantic attraction that forensic pathologist Molly Hooper has for him, but sometimes uses this to his advantage if it assists him in a case. After the introduction of Irene Adler, Sherlock seems to have some interest in Irene and comes to her rescue. She frequently flirts with and texts Sherlock in "A Scandal in Belgravia," but he seldom responds. In the following series, Sherlock briefly has a mental image of her in his Mind Palace when thinking of who would know John's middle name, but quickly retorts "Get out of my head, I'm busy." In Series 3 he is briefly in a relationship with Janine; however, this is later revealed to be a ruse to gain information on her boss.

Sherlock has considerable fighting ability, fighting off a man armed with a sword using his bare hands in "The Blind Banker." In "A Scandal in Belgravia," he disarms and incapacitates a CIA agent on two separate occasions.

He knows London's streets and alleys extremely well; in "A Study in Pink", he quickly figures out what route a cab would take and plans a route to beat it to its destination. In "The Empty Hearse", Sherlock works out which paths to take to shave time off the countdown to save John. He has strange connections, including a graffiti artist, as well as the entire network of the homeless (whom he uses as his "eyes and ears"). In solving cases, Sherlock uses a technique known as the Method of Loci, which he calls his "mind palace," which enables him to efficiently store and retrieve information and make deductions. Initially the mind palace appears as a series of assorted facts that appear on the screen when a scene is shown from Sherlock's point of view. In Series 3, the mind palace became a very elaborate construction where other characters from the series discuss Sherlock's cases with him.

Sherlock has violent mood swings when there are no cases that interest him. He is once seen stretched out on his chair and firing a gun at a smiley face spray-painted on the wall in his flat. He finds smoking impractical in present-day urban London and, therefore, mostly makes do with nicotine patches. He may apply three patches at the same time when it is a "three patch problem", implying the nicotine helps him to think. For the same reason, he plays the violin and even composes music from time to time. Sherlock also has a history of recreational drug use.

Trying to avoid getting his face taken in pictures, Sherlock disguises it with a deerstalker. This becomes his trademark, much to his annoyance as he greatly dislikes the hat. However, he seems to have accepted it since he puts one on before greeting the press about his miraculous return in "The Empty Hearse".

Source: Dari berbagai sumber

Sawachika [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
  4. fuikisama MODERATOR

Saya innocent kaka~

Ratings:
    +24,433 / -184
    Ayo2 dipilih2 :gotdrink:

Saya lbih prefer ke Poirot
    Kumisnya ituloh :dandy:

Little gray cellsnya tiada tanding deh :dugem:

Holmes mah manner ma atiitudenya jg - :ngupil:
    Rasis pula :facepalm:

Sawachika [​IMG]

5. plump M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +334 / -1
    iye lebih kalem si poirot daripada si holmes :lol:
    ini milihnya harus di sertai dengan reason kaga :bloon:

6. nikensepteria SUPERMOD
    GADIS MANJA

Senpai

Ratings:
    +65,426 / -3
    Duh, ga baca bukunya agatha christie :XD:
    Jadi aku lebih prefer holmes daripada poirot, terutama pas di jadiin movie lumayan keren :XD:

7. acunksoul M V U

Jer Basuki Mawa Bea

Ratings:
    +15,156 / -1
    harusnya dibikin film layar lebarnya nih si mbah Poirot..
    minimal bisa tahu,, mana yang punya 'nilai jual' lebih tinggi..

paling menang si Iron Man lagi.. :hehe:

8. fuikisama MODERATOR

Saya innocent kaka~

Ratings:
    +24,433 / -184
    Iyalah pake reason :sebel:
    Pake 'season' dikit ga papa sih :malu
    Hadeuh neng
    Holmes itu aseksual
    Biseks malahan
    Masih dbilang keren aj :yareyare:

Sawachika [​IMG]

9. nikensepteria SUPERMOD
    GADIS MANJA

Senpai

Ratings:
    +65,426 / -3
    aku lebih fokus ke kasusnya sih bang :XD:
    mungkin kudu nonton dulu adaptasinya poirot biar suka..
    biasanya suka di movie baru ke buku sih aku :XD:

10. fuikisama MODERATOR

Saya innocent kaka~

Ratings:
    +24,433 / -184
    Aslinya sih Holmes tukang nyandu jg :lol:
    Klo ga ada kasus biasa ngerem nyuntik kokain dia

Terkadang suka ngemanip orang lain jg
    Bneran deh nih orang klo kpeleset dikit aj bukan main kriminilnya
    Pernah baca kuotnya dia yg bilang sendiri tpi lupa di buku mana

Minusnya lg
    Klo Holmes buat nyelidikin sesuatu kudu olah TKP langsung

Poirot engga
    Cukup lihat bukti/denger kesaksian
    Dipikir pake little grey cellsnya
    Voila kasus terpecahkan
    Unbeaten :dandy:

Klo soal movie ma seri TV ato radio sama2 populer
    Dua2nya sama sih sebenernya
    Cuma bt gen 2000an Poirot blum diangkat aj ke layar lebar
    Movie Holmes ke3 jg mandeg
    Jujur klo dilanjut bingung mau nyeritain palagi secara Moriarty dah langsung diumbar ampe langsung ending tewas gtu :hahai:

Sawachika [​IMG]

11. Modjoh Regional Leader

Senpai

Ratings:
    +5,795 / -1
    Klo pribadi lbh milih Poirot, walau baru baca beberapa buku dan itupun campur kasus sama miss maple dan harley quin

dari segi penyampaian cerita kadang holmes itu mengolah data yg waktu itu dia aja yg liat/sadar macam jejak sapi, tanda di tembok, baju orang yg pembaca baru tahu setelah holmes sendiri yg bilang gitu

klo poirot seringan kita diajak dengar kasus dari orang lain dan dia menyimpulkan dari apa yg udah diceritain. bahkan kadang ada hal kecil macam ada orang yg mungut sesuatu pas masuk di TKP diceritain dan belakangan sekali baru dibahas

jadi klo baca holmes kesannya "oh, bisa gitu toh" dan klo baca poirot kesannya "oh, iya juga ya..."

12. descember Members

Silent Reader

Ratings:
    +51 / -1
    Poirot dengan sel-sel kelabunya, laaah...

13. fuikisama MODERATOR

Saya innocent kaka~

Ratings:
    +24,433 / -184
    Yoa om Djoh

Christie stylenya ngajak pembaca bt ikutan mikir
    Jdi pas baca kita tertantang bt ikut mecahin kasusnya

Poirot lebih care pula sama korban kasusnya
    Sementara Holmes tampak careless fokus ma cases aj

Klo Holmes diibaratakan bisa ngerangkai kejadian selanjutnya dari data yg ada
    (Kaya yg di movie smacam flash back tpi rangkain kejadian yg blum tapi kemungkinan bakalan terjadi)

Sementara Poirot lebih dari itu
    Dia bisa nyusun 'puzzle' dari hal2 terkecil n simple skalipun yg ga terduga
    Ampe komplit jadi seakan2 dia dari awal tahu n nyaksiin sendiri pristiwanya

Ga butuh doping pula bt mikir :hihi:

Sawachika [​IMG]

14. Ii_chan M V U

Minagiru ai

Ratings:
    +1,180 / -55
    klo masalah candu morpin sih, udh biasa kasus orang jenius jaman dulu itu kena kek gitu.
    udh dibilang sih di buku kedua klo nggak salah yg kasus harta karun itu kan, otaknya harus kerja nggak bisa diam karena itu dia ngisap morpin.
    dokter jaman dulu kek William Halsted juga pencandu kokain.

malah karena cacatnya itu jadi bagus.

dan normal toh ngolah TKP langsung. bukan masalah kemampuan atau apa, tapi emang udh prosedur toh. :iii:
    yg namanya kerja detektif itu emang menyelidiki hingga hal2 terkecil kan? :iii:

---

well, meskpun begitu, ane nggak bilang lbh suka sherlock ketimbang poirot sih, meskipun ane lbh tau sherlock.
    novel agatha christie banyak juga ane baca klo nggak salah pas sma, cuman sekarang kebanyakn udh lupa.

---

draw aja deh. nggak suka siapapun :lol:
    ane lbh suka Ii-chan aja :sayangku:

15. IndoAnchovy Top Contributor

ドラえもん

Ratings:
    +12,760 / -4
    Kagak tahu soal Poirot sama sekali :puyeng:

Tahu soal Holmes pun awal mula dari manga Detective Conan, habis itu baru nongol film hollywoodnya, selebihnya ga ngeh lagi ane :keringat:

Maka dari itu ane pilih Holmes :puyeng:

16. fuikisama MODERATOR

Saya innocent kaka~

Ratings:
    +24,433 / -184
    Soal genius wajar nyandu dri mana dasarnya itu
    Yg ada zaman dulu (akhir abad 19) konsumsi candu heroin/kokain umum
    Soalnya masih legal di Inggris
    Ampe Inggris ngekspor ke Tiongkok yg nyulut pemebrontakan Boxer

Dan candu jg ga pengaruh ke kinerja otak lebih baik justru memperburuk efeknya
    Yg rada bener gula kayak L di Death Note
    Scara bt mikir emang butuh asupan gula cukup banyak bt diolah jadi energi

Candu sekedar menakn syaraf bt lebih rileks (sementara)
    Aslinya bukan bkin tambah semangat justru lesu

Karena biasa jadi ga spesial :hoho:

Holmes berkesan lbih ke forensik jadinya klo banyakan bergelut ngolah TKP mulu dripada detektif ulung

Sawachika [​IMG]

17. ryrien MODERATOR

The Dark Lady

Ratings:
    +3,171 / -58
    Pass.

Saya milih Ushorumiya Battler aja deh :sayangku:

Sebenarnya kalau yg blum baca Poirot, bisa diumpakan dari dua manga detektif.

Holmes bisa diwakili Conan, sedangkan Poirot itu kindaichi.

Dan liatlah Conan sekarang kyk apa, bandingkan dengan kindaichi.

Dari segi alur cerita, trik dsb lho. Bukan dari charanya :hihi:

:ngacir:

Ya, saya milih Kindaichi lha :lol:

Klo conan a.k.a sherlock sama aja, kita nggak pernah ditantang untuk mikir :lol:

Tiba-tiba gini, tiba-tiba gitu :lol:

Banyak kasus di sherlock yang awalnya watson yang nyelidiki, pas di ending tau2 sherlock yang cuman duduk seharian manggil pelakunya ke rumah :lol: Baru dari pas manggil pelakunya dijelasin kenapa ini pelakunya, dsb. Jadi pembaca jg wtf :lempar:

18. fuikisama MODERATOR

Saya innocent kaka~

Ratings:
    +24,433 / -184
    Waduh perumpaannya malah pake bawa2 Conan entuh sgala lagi :keringat:
    Bahaya klo ngeritisin Conan mah ntar :maling:
    Antagonisnya ae dah :keringat:

Klo dri sisi antagonisnya jg sama itu :puff:
    Conan x Black Cape Organization = Holmes x Moriarty
    Gajes orangnya yg mana ampe akhir cuma dbilang kriminil paling berbahaya sedunia
    Ga nunjukin diri ngendaliin orang + bikin organisasi jg

Kindaichi x Hell Puppeter = Poirot x Norton
    Ini kriminil secara langsung bukan tpi die yg nanemin ma ngedorong rasa kriminil dalam diri seseorang
    Seorang pencuci otak skaligus planner terbaik tanpa turut campur dalam aksi kejahatan langsung
    Poirot aj hopeless gmana cara bt yeret die ke tiang gantungan
    Smentara Kindaichi berhubung manga jdi Takatonya dbuat ngebunuh 'bonekanya' klo gagal jalanin skenarionya
    Klo tanpa sett seperti itu hopeless jg bt dihukum :lol:

Sawachika [​IMG]

19. sersanjaka M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +690 / -0
    Kyaaaahh susaaaah!!! :lalala:

Dua-duanya sukaaa... kalo Sherlock aku cuma pernah baca 2 bukunya jaman DULU kala (skrg udah lupa) kalo Poirot aku baca kyknya semua buku nya :elegan:- termasuk Tirai - meskipun di Tirai... ummm.... ngga jadi ah, spoiler ntar. Cerita favorit tuh Pembunuhan di Teluk Pixy (yang ternyata kemudian solusinya dijiplak di salah satu chapternya Conan -_-') Pembunuhan di Orient Express juga sukaaa ^,^ Ohya ngomong2 soal penjiplakan, bukunya Agatha Christie yang "Sepuluh Anak Negro" (and then there were none) juga dijiplak di Kindaichi -_-' gw gak paham pikiran mangaka2 tsb apakah mereka pikir anak2 Jepang ngga akan baca Agatha Christie dan ngga bisa mengenali elemen yang dijiplak? Gw sih langsung ngeh -_-'

Jadi kalo secara buku aku lebih suka Poirot ^^ (jaman dulu aku pernah ngelukis Poirot yg di covernya Tirai pake cat minyak di kanvas)

Tapi aku lebih suka filmnya Sherlock drpd Agatha Christie,, :centil: Sherlock yg versi Young Sherlock Holmes, Sherlok Holmes-nya Robert Downey Junior dan Sherlock-nya Benerdict Cumberbatch semuanya sukaaa... :lalala: (aku pernah gambar sketch Sherlock nya Benedict pake pinsil) ummm tapi Elementary agak2 aneh Holmes nya terlalu high tech solusi2nya aku gak terlalu enjoy nontonnya

Actually karakter Sherlock itu lebih menarik dan sering diadaptasi sbg orang 'jenius' kyk misalnya House M.D & Dr. Wilson juga berangkat dari Holmes & Watson kan. AAAAaaahh ngomong2 soal Watson jadi inget Martin Freeman jadi inget The Hobbit dan jadi inget THRANDUIL SI ELF GANTENG KYAAAAAHH :XD: :onegai: *off topic*

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  20. fuikisama MODERATOR

Saya innocent kaka~

Ratings:
    +24,433 / -184
    Kalau soal jiplak menjiplak kayanya ga bakalan terhindarkan
    Langsung maupun ga langsung jg
    Toh sedari awal mereka (para authornya) ngakuin klo itu 2 jadi salah satu referensi
    Dan emang klo bkin karya detektif rasanya agak sulit jg ngelepasin dari pengaruh itu 2tokoh detektif
    Scara pasti yg demen detektif baca n suka Poirot ma Holmes

Soal Tirai 'begitu' ya :oglol:
    Well stidaknya ga kaya Doyle yg ngebunuh Holmes seenaknya
    Trus akhirnya dgn stengah hati pula dbangkitin lg :yareyare:
    After all Christie lbih dkenal dalam bereksperimen mengenai gaya pnulisan dan penyampaian ceritanya
    Jdi inget The Big Four yg dah kaya James Bond aj :XD:

Sawachika [​IMG]

21. gigi_cessy M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +34,889 / -0
    Kalau musti milih antara holmes ama poirot sebagai pribadi, ane lebih milih poirot yang lebih "normal", kalo holmes eksentrik.
    Ane kalo baca poirot suka merinding (thriller), sedangkan holmes = adventure
    Btw detective conan yang yang "jiplak" (ga jiplak bener tapi kayak "tribute" :haha: ) dari novel2 agatha christie juga ada kasus yang ala and then there were none (bukan poirot sih :malu ), sama vol 39 dari the abc murder.
    Kalo cerita2 poirot (agatha christie) menurut ane lebih banyak influence nya ke cerita2 novel sama film modern sekarang dibanding cerita2 holmes
    ---------
    Btw udah ada yang baca "the monogram murders" cerita hercule poirot terbaru, tapi ditulis sophie hannah?
    http://www.agathachristie.com/the-monogram-murders/

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.