1. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  2. Untuk kamu yang mendapatkan peringatan "Koneksi tidak aman" atau "Your connection is not private" ketika mengakses forum IDWS, bisa cek ke sini yak.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

Cerpen It Hurts To See You Like This, Bro!

Discussion in 'Fiction' started by spinx04, Oct 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spinx04 Veteran

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +2,539 / -0
    Author intro...

----------oOo----------​

Hyahaha, berhubung sebentar lagi ada even kompetisi cerpen aq mau ikutan meramaikan ah! :haha:

Cerpen ini merupakan salah satu cerpen yang udah cukup lama aq tulis dalam bahasa Inggris n belum pernah aq publish satu kalipun :siul:

Karena skill bahasa Inggris aq cukup rendah, tolong dimaklumi ya kalo banyak kesalahan dalam grammarnya :maaf:

Kritik, saran, n pendapat dari pembaca merupakan hal yang sangat membahagiakan bagi seorang penulis, karena itu tolong ya berikan komentarnya untuk siapapun yang udah baca :onegai:

----------oOo----------

Thanx bagi siapapun yang udah berkenan singgah membaca :maaf:
    SPECIAL THANX buat siapapun yang memberikan komentar buat cerita ini :sayangku:

----------oOo----------​

*cerita ini hanyalah fiksi belaka. kesamaan nama tokoh, tempat, dll hanyalah kebetulan semata

Last edited: Oct 9, 2011
  2. Ramasinta Tukang Iklan

3. spinx04 Veteran

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +2,539 / -0
    It Hurts To See You Like This, Bro!

---------------oOo---------------​

"I understand what you feel bro....i understand it...all of it..."
    "No...you don't understand at all...my pain. this is my way of revenge bro..."
    "I know....that's why i told you to stop it, it brings you nothing but hatred..."
    "Revenge is a must for me bro...they must pay for everything they do to me...please don't tell me to stop now, it's only feels like you backstabbing me...i don't want to going to hate you too...."
    "But...."
    "Please...."

He is one of my best friends in this forum. He always do good things to me. He appreciated every my good deed and effort in some thread. He communicated with me even if no one would normally care for a newbie like me in that period of time.

"It's just a simple text chat, but it's magically help me stronger to stay stand in this forum..."

As far as i know, he always know how to respect people. He always try his best to do a really annoying things...helping people with no reward....
    I think it's a natural if he'll get respect from other people, especially those who knows what he usually did for this forum....
    but...
    i never think that he got hurted for the right thing he did in his own thread...
    He got hurted by someone who doesn't even know who is him, and how many good things he did just for this forum..

It's a really tragic story...he got trolled by everyone in the forum that he really loved before...
    yes...before he sent a -1 disapproval for someone who did junk in his thread that he already warned to not to...repeatedly!
    Every disaster start by then...

One by one people start to bullying him. Even some moderators that join there seems like don't even want to know what's really happened. They even tell that it's his own fault to not to report it to mederator first. Then soon after that the thread turn into troll heaven. MVUs + VIPs that suddenly appear from nowhere join their force to cornering him, till his mental drown into the depest level. I've tried to help him with my postings, but it seem like my existance and words like a little ant for them, the trollers. I've heard it before, but it's the first time i see it my self, what a troll heaven can do.

"Troll bring nothing but disaster...what's so elegant about trolling? what an idiotic thought" :yareyare:

Question: what are GRP and BRP existance for?

In fact the answer is so simple, "you give GRP for someone you like, and BRP for someone annoying, but it's up to you how you'll use it!"
    So, what's the matter if someone give you BRP if you don't even know what "respect" is? Do you need to tell it to everyone in the world that someone give you BRP for your disrespect behaviour?

But this way i learned one thing...even moderator can be blind.

It is natural, you'll back up someone familiar to you even if the stranger one who is correct. But till now i never follow that nature. The wrong one always wrong, even if they're someone that really close to me.

He is a broken person now. That single thread he made has really destroyed him. Just like a fragile glass...people heart is not that easy to recover once it's totally shattered. Every single ray of hope that i've tried to give him...distorted into different color.

TELL ME HOW DO I SAVE HIM NOW!!!
    ...please....

May be i need to wait....
    May be the time will cure that wounds that i can't even think how to do with it with my stupid brain...

"Hi brader, how are you?"
    "Hahaha...i always fine. Nothing can disturb me now!. Btw, it's been a long time since your last contact " :haha:

I still have to wait....
    I hope the time will cure that wounds that i can't even think how to do with it with my idiotic brain...

He has changed now. He still can't forget "it", may be he could never ever be able to forget it for the rest of his life...

"Why you only see the dark side of this forum, bro?"
    "Why you only able to sink your self farther and farther while you know we always ready to give you a hand?"

There's two different kind of response if you experienced of getting hurt..
    You'll searching for revenge until you satisfied...
    or...
    You'll try your best to prevent other people from become victim like you...

I hate it when he only seek for revenge...are you really sunk that deep...that even light won't reach you anymore
    Is there only darkness that left?

"It hurt, bro! the "you" right now is really disappoint me..."
    but...
    I would never ever gave up on you...I'll always try my best to reach you...
    I'll always and always ready to give you my hand...
    if you find your self in need of me...

---------------oOo---------------

[END]​

• Thanks Thanks x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  4. high_time Veteran

Senpai

Ratings:
    +6,024 / -1
    Done editing cerpen na om Sphinx :nikmat:

Rasanya puas banget pas selesai baca ulang itu cerpen, mantab tenan :terharu:

"I understand how you feel bro, I understand it, all of it..."

"No, you don't understand it at all. My pain, this is my way of revenge bro..."

"I know, that's why I told you to stop it. It brings you nothing but hatred..."

"Revenge is a must for me bro, they must pay for everything they did to me. Please don't tell me to stop now, it would only make me feel like you're backstabbing me too. Try to understand bro, I don't wanna go around and start hating you along with these bastards."

"But...."

"Please...."

He's one of my best friends in this forum. He always did good things to me. He appreciated each and every good deeds I made and all my efforts in some peculiar thread. He would communicate with me even though no one would normally care for a newbie like me in that brief period of time since I started being here.

"It's probably just a simple text-based chat, but it magically helps me alot to become stronger and getting myself around in this forum..."

As far as I know, he always knew how to respect people. Always trying his best to do some really annoying things, and helping people out with no regards to reward a single bit.

I think it's only natural that he'll be respected by lots of people, especially those who knows what he usually did for this forum, not to mention all the things he has done and accomplish.

But...

I never thought that he would get harmed for doing the right thing in his own thread. He got harmed by someone who doesn't even know who he is, and how many good things he did just for this forum.

It's a really tragic story. He got trolled by everyone in the forum that he really loved before.

Yes...on that time, he sent a *-1*disapproval for someone who junks in his thread, although he already warned him to not to, over and over again! Every disaster start by then...

One by one people starts to bully him. Even some moderators that were joining in there doesn't even care about what really happened. They even told him that it's his own fault for not reporting it to the moderators first.

Soon after that, the thread turns into troll heaven. MVUs + VIPs suddenly appears from nowhere and joined their forces on cornering him, 'til his mental condition slumped into the deepest level. I've tried to help him with my posts, but it seems like my existance and words were just like a little ant for them, the trollers. I've heard of it before, but it's the first time I see it myself, what a troll heaven can do.

"Trolls brought about nothing but disaster...what's so elegant about trolling? What an idiotic thought."

Question: what's the purpose on giving GRP and BRP for?

In fact the answer is so simple, "You give GRP for someone you like, and BRP for someone you find annoying. But it's up to you on how you'll use it!"

So, what's the matter if someone give you BRP if you don't even know what "respect" is? Do you need to tell it to everyone in the world that someone give you BRP for your disrespectful behaviour?

But this way I learned one thing...even moderators can be blind.

It's only natural, you'll back up someone familiar to you even if the other person you're unfamiliar with is correct. But 'til now I've never followed that nature. The wrong one is always wrong, even if they're someone that's really close to me.

He's a broken person now. That single thread he made has really destroyed him. Just like a fragile glass, a person's heart does not easily recover once it's been totally shattered. Every single ray of hope that I've tried to give him, ends up distorted into different colors. Each of them unable to reach and lighten his darkened feelings.

TELL ME HOW DO I SAVE HIM NOW!!!

...please....

Maybe I needed to wait...

Probably the fleeting moments of time will cure those wounds which I couldn't even alleviate, unable to find sound ideas with my stupid brain...

"Hi brader, how are you?"

"Hahaha...I'm always fine. Nothing can disturb me now! Btw, it's been a long time since your last contact "

I still have to wait....

Hopefully time shall heal forth these wounds that I'm unable to find a cure of with my idiotic brain...

He has changed now. He still can't seem forget "it", maybe he could never ever be able to forget it for the rest of his life...

"Why do you only see the dark side of this forum, bro?"

"Why are you only able to sink yourself further and further when you've already known that we're always ready to give you a helping hand?"

There are two different kinds of response if you had experienced the feelings of being deeply hurt from the circumstances happening around you..

You'll be searching for revenge until you're satisfied...

or...

You'll be trying your best to prevent other people from becoming a victim like yourself...

I really hate it when he only seeks revenge. Have you really sunk that deep, that even tiniest sparkles of light won't reach you anymore?
    Is there only vehement darkness that lies within your present self?

"It hurts, bro! The "you" right now really disappoints me..."

but...

I would never ever gave myself up on you...I'll always try my best to reach you...

I'll always and always be ready to give you my hand...

If you find yourself in need of me...in your time of need

I'll be there...

[END]

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  5. om3gakais3r M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +5,622 / -0
    nice dah.. :top:
    gimana ya... jadi kayak curhat, tapi di saat bersamaan, bukan.. :XD:
    menginspirasi banget buat nulis juga.. :top:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. murasaki M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +12,643 / -0
    Haha... Baru kmrn d omongin curhat pake cerpen
    Contoh ny gini nih... Kreatif :top:

Tp ini curhat beneran apa pure fiction? :hehe:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. spinx04 Veteran

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +2,539 / -0
    thanx kk2 :malu:
    mayoritas cerpen yang aq buat biasanya di dasarkan pada true story :unyil:
    n untuk yang ini juga gitu, base on true story, lalu di tambahkan nuansa sentimentil n psikologikal :blink:
    n tentu saja ga lupa hyperbola :haha:

so kalo di simpulkan...hmmm...50:50, 50 true, 50 fiction :siul:
    (kalo kata utopia...antara ada dan tiada! :lol:)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Giande M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +1,228 / -0
    ewwww lebih mirip artikel atau malah curhat :hehe:

tapi cerita yang bisa membuat orang berkata itu nyata itu suatu ccerita fiksi yang hebat :peace:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. spinx04 Veteran

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +2,539 / -0
    artikel curhat?! :shock1:
    mungkin karena sejak awal ceritanya didasarkan pada kisah nyata :malu:
    thanx kk komen nya~ :nikmat:

10. gecd M V U

Senpai

Ratings:
    +47,280 / -1
    waseeem
    berasa ketusuk banget
    saya juga cuma bisa bilang : I know what you feel bro:lol:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. spinx04 Veteran

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +2,539 / -0
    gyahahaha! :lol:
    jangan katakan kalo kk bagian dari pelaku tersebut (troller)! :apa:

hmm...ok! :siul:

thanx udah baca n komen kk :nikmat:

12. gecd M V U

Senpai

Ratings:
    +47,280 / -1
    nggak kok
    saya orang yg diusir dari SF nya sendiri:nikmat:

13. Alohamora M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +368 / -0
    :shock:
    :sedih: semoga tidak terulang lagi dikemudian hari

Pesan yang ditangkap dari cerpen ini: Orang baik juga bisa kena perlakuan tidak menyenangkan dari orang lain. :hmm:
    Sudah menjadi kewajiban bagi orang yang mengenalnya dengan baik untuk mengangkat moralnya. :onfire:
    Perilaku buruk dari orang lain dapat menjadi bahan pelajaran bagi kita untuk bertindak di masa depan. :awas:

Waspadalah... waspadalah... waspadalah... (niru bang napi mode on)

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. spinx04 Veteran

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +2,539 / -0
    ya...:sigh:

pesan moral yang ingin aq sampaikan:
    1. jangan asal ngomong...apalagi menilai kalo ga tau akar masalah.
    2. jangan terburu-buru dalam mengambil keputusan besar, pertimbangkan baik-buruknya terlebih dahulu.
    3. walaupun berada di dunia maya, user dalam forum tu manusia juga, bisa merasakan senang, sedih, sakit hati, dll. perlakukan mereka selayaknya manusia.
    4. kekerasan verbal bisa sangat merusak....
    5. kebenaran bukan terletak pada mayoritas. kebenaran juga tidak pantas dipaksakan karena loyalitas or friendship.
    peace is beautiful...:lalala:

sepakat...:siul:

hmm...aq setuju! :siul:

thanx for comment kk! [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2011
  15. mochanAvn M V U

♥ EN GARDE FUCCB0I ♥

Ratings:
    +319,713 / -5
    :hi:
    Oh ternyata disini ya tongkrongannya kk spinkkk
    :lol:
    --
    btw iseng dikit baca cerpennya... sesuatu banget yang real disini yah:bloon:

16. spinx04 Veteran

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +2,539 / -0
    hyahahaa...begitulah! :haha:
    SF Fiction is my nest..:lalala:

hmm...udah baca ceritanya sampai habis? realistik kan? :siul:
    itu karena this story based on real story :cambuk: (lalu ditambah bumbu2 cerita di sana-sini biar makin nikmat)

17. mochanAvn M V U

♥ EN GARDE FUCCB0I ♥

Ratings:
    +319,713 / -5
    hmm... semalem belum baca sampe habis:hihi:
    tapi untungnya dibaca cepet diliat-liat sampe bawah engga ada makhluk sejenis kappa dan sagasano
    :hihi:
    tapi keren lhooo karangannya:top:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. spinx04 Veteran

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +2,539 / -0
    oke kk...thanx udah mau baca...:xiexie:
    n thanx juga untuk komentarnya...:malu1:

btw..."kappa to sagasano" cuma ada di lonje komu...n belum tau bakal muncul lagi dalam bentuk cerita resmi or ga :haha: (jangan terlalu diharap)

19. mochanAvn M V U

♥ EN GARDE FUCCB0I ♥

Ratings:
    +319,713 / -5
    yap sama-sama:peace:
    ceritanya realistis banget sih ngahaha jadi tertarik buat ngebacanya.
    kalo makhluk sejenis kappa dan sagasano tetep di lonje komu aja, jangan dibawa-bawa kesini mereka be2kan makhluk fiksi
    :garing:
    btw... kappa itu memang bener makhluk fiksi kan:bloon:
    terus sagasano itu real atau fiksi juga?
    waduh

20. XtracK M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +256 / -0
    waissha!!
    baru bisa mampir ngomen sekarang :cambuk:

ceritanya :top:... based from realistic story sampai kapanpun bagi ak tetep wow!! cerpen yang sedih, penuh dengan psikologi, dan bahasa...
    inggris :dead:

kappa dan sagasanonya keren. jadiin cerita dong!!! :haha:
    kasian juga kk sagasano dijadiin objek. semua dimulai pada saat itu...:rokok:
    "saat sagasano kehilangan mienya":lol:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  21. Blad3 M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +10,637 / -0
    Bagus sekali kk spinx04,

ceritanya beneran keren, membuat aku merasakan apa yang akan terjadi kalau ada yang dengan alasan yang benar dan demi keadilan kasi BRP ke orang laen malah sendiri yang kena akibatnya..

Hal ini membuat aku sadar bahwa semua orang yang berada di forum bisa menjadi sahabat sekaligus menjadi lawan yang berusaha menghancurkan hidupmu, tapi ya semoga tidak terjadi padaku saja...

Thanks KK atas cerpenya yang indah dan internasional...

Regard

Blad3

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.