1. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  2. Untuk kamu yang mendapatkan peringatan "Koneksi tidak aman" atau "Your connection is not private" ketika mengakses forum IDWS, bisa cek ke sini yak.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

Ask [iPhone Contacts Recovery] Recover Deleted Contacts & SMS from iPhone 4S backup

Discussion in 'Travelling and Culinary' started by coreykaman, Jan 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coreykaman Banned User

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    When you restore the lost contacts or messages from iTunes backup directly, it will erase all the content on your iPhone 4S. However, with the help of Dr.Fone (iPhone 4S), things are totally different.

This program can recover lost Contacts and SMS from iPhone 4S by extracting iTunes backup file. With it, you can preview iTunes backup file in details and recover the exact items you want. No need to connect your iPhone 4S, so you don't need to worry that the data on your iPhone 4S will be erased. Watch this video tutorial to see how it works in Windows 8.

Watch Video Demo:
    [video=youtube;s0a3vHohNsk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0a3vHohNsk[/video]
    ------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Data Recovery for iOS device

* Directly Recover from iPhone 4(GSM & CDMA)/3GS, iPad 1 & iPod touch 4
    * Extract iTunes Backup for all iOS Devices, including iPhone 5/4S, iPad Mini
    * Recover up to 12 file types, including SMS, contacts, photos, videos, notes, and more
    * Preview lost files before recovery, clear, organized and in original quality

Data Recovery for iTunes

* Recover lost videos and photos from camera roll, contacts, SMS, calendars, etc.
    * Support perfectly on iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS, iPad 2/1, The new iPad and iPod Touch 4/5
    * Scan iTunes backup files without connecting iDevice or opening iTunes

Related Tutorials:

Restore iPhone 4S Lost Photos, SMS, Notes on Mac

Play Amazon/BBC/BearShare Media on iPhone

Record Any Music and Audio Playing on Mac

2. Ramasinta Tukang Iklan

3. c1z3c3ks1n Members

Silent Reader

Ratings:
    +368 / -0
    zzzzz.... nyasar di mari?

4. ricky24 Banned User

Ratings:
    +14 / -0
    iPhone 5 Data Recovery - Recover lost files from iPhone 5 directly and iTunes backup

Accidentally deleted important photos and contacts from your iPhone 5? Erased all data by restoring iPhone 5 to factory settings? Don't worry. With Dr.Fone (iPhone 5), you can easily get back your lost files.

Watch Video:
    [video=youtube;wUKwY2eGDLk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUKwY2eGDLk[/video]

Dr.Fone for iPhone 5 is designed to recover contacts, messages, notes, safari bookmarks and more from your iPhone 5 directly even without backup. Besides, if you have backed up iPhone 5 with iTunes before data loss, it will also help you extract the lost from iTunes backup file of your iPhone 5.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr.Fone for PC

• Recover 7 types of deleted data directly from iPhone 4S/5, iPad Mini, The New iPad
    • Retrieve 12 types of data directly from iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1 & iPod touch 4
    • Extract iTunes Backup for all iOS (supporting iOS 6) Devices, including iPhone 5/4S
    • Data loss after your device is crashed, smashed, broken or lost

http://www.youtube.com/p/ELFlG3RL5qNrUUH0IG3fNu9aPU_m8m-Q

Dr.Fone for Mac

• Directly recover from your iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1&iPod touch 4 or iTunes backup
    • For all other iOS devices, like iPhone 5, iPad mini, iPod touch 5; via iTunes backup
    • Recover up to 12 file types, including photos, contacts, messages, videos, notes...
    • Data lost due to accidental or intentional deletion,iOS device damage or iOS crash

http://www.youtube.com/p/ELFlG3RL5qM6omNKJTa6glkRGkesRo_F

[​IMG]

Other Tool for iPhone Users:
    Backup iPhone Contacts & SMS to Mac

5. qinqing Banned User

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Restore Phone Contact: How to Recover Contact from i-Phone

Soultion: Unfortunately iTunes doesn’t support recover i-Phone lost Contacts.But iTunes will automatically backup your Contacts,but this files is an SQLite database that you can't get,you must use a iTunes data recovery software or i-Phone&iTunes Data Recovery Tool to extract this SQLite database to preview and recover the i-Phone Contact which you've lost beofre you synced files for i-Phone.

This i-Phone Contact Recovery is a powerful i-Phone data recovery software,it can help you get thoselost Contact back from i-Phone. Besides SMS, i-Phone Contact Recovery also helps to find Contacts, Notes, Calendar and Call History, as well as lost Photos and Videos.

With below two guides of "Directly scan and recover Contact from i-Phone" and "Scan and recover i-Phone Contact from iTunes backup file", you will learn more about how to recover deleted Contact from i-Phone.

Easy guide 1: Directly scan and recover contacts from i-Phone 5/4S/4/3GS

Step 1: Select the device to scan
    Take i-Phone 4 for example. Install and run i-Phone Photo Recovery on your computer, and then connect your i-Phone with your computer, then you'll get the main interface as follow.

[​IMG]

Step 2: Enter the DFU mode and then scan your i-Phone 4

[​IMG]

Step 3: Preview and recover deleted i-Phone photos/videos

[​IMG]

Recover lost,deleted SMS and Contact from i-Phone

[​IMG]

The Second Use Guide : Scan and extract iTunes backup to recover i-Phone contacts

Recover Lost i-Phone Photos, Video,Contacts, Messages and More from iTunes Backup Files

More information of i-Phone Contact Recovery

i-Phone Contact Recovery can recover lost data directly from for all iOS Devices, including i-Phone 5/4S, i-Phone 4, i-Phone 3GS, iPad , iPod Touch 4. or Recover Lost i-Phone Photos, Video,Contacts, Messages and More from iTunes Backup Files.Wondershare DR.Fone is the world's first i-Phone Contact Recovery software for i-Phone users to get back deleted Contact from i-Phone directly without backup to iTunes.

Related Use Guides:

Recover i-Phone Deleted SMS Messages from i-Phone 5/4S/4?

Recover Deleted, Lost Photo Pictures from i-Phone?

Recover Deleted, Lost Video from i-Phone

Recover iPad Photos,Videos,Notes,Files from iPad

Recover deletd photos,video Files from iPad Mini

Last edited: Jun 13, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.