1. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  2. Untuk kamu yang mendapatkan peringatan "Koneksi tidak aman" atau "Your connection is not private" ketika mengakses forum IDWS, bisa cek ke sini yak.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

idiocracy and rant, life of a clone

Discussion in 'Dear Diary' started by superklonengan, Dec 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superklonengan Banned User

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +2,070 / -7
    first post here :rokok:

and so the life starts :cerutu:

A = me
    B = an idiot

*le me walking in a straight line, back to my so-called temporary home or "kost" in short :garing:
    *le idiot walking in opposite direction, bringing his guitar
    a motorcycle from behind the idiot is moving in the same direction as him, while I must get past him in order to go to my destination. Since I think this idiot is another block-headed people who doesn't want to let's say "lose" a bit, so I take the way to the right since the motorcycle is on the left. Safety is the my top priority after all.
    and then I bowed a bit since the guitar is kinda blocking the way.

Idiot said: "goblog, jalan aja ga bener"

condition:
    a little bit right next to me after I moved to the right is a water drainage, which kind of person will move to a "non-safe" zone even after he knew abou it :garing:
    why not left? Like I said, the motorcycle is moving from behind the the idiot, so moving the left is out of choice since the space on the road left is really narrow that it only allowed 1 person + 1 motor bike + a lil' bit extra space for them to not touching each other (aside from the space on the right which is occupied by only a part of the guitar).

Question:
    who is the idiot here? whose brain is not working? whose guitar which blocked the way that can be moved to allow others to move around freely?
    Only God and the persons involved knows :lalala:

end of the rant of the day:lalala:
    I hope idiots in the world are all gone :lalala:

2. Ramasinta Tukang Iklan

3. superklonengan Banned User

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +2,070 / -7
    rekap dulu quote of the day tempo hari :keringat:

emang temen-temen gokil :terharu:

4. superklonengan Banned User

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +2,070 / -7
    Hidden Content Hide H Membutuhkan 100000000000 post(s):
    **Hidden Content: To see this hidden content your post count must be 100000000000 or greater.**
    sorry dude, to get my respect for ya, you need to earn it :ngacir:

5. superklonengan Banned User

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +2,070 / -7
    nambah lagi penyanyi dengan golden voice
    Hanako Oku

List yang udah ada:
    - Chata
    - Haruka Shimotsuki
    - Akiko Shikata
    - Eufonius
    - Yanagi Nagi
    - yuikonnu

:listen:
    oh well ngehunt lagi, cari yang ballad

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
  6. superklonengan Banned User

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +2,070 / -7
    Hidden Content Hide H Membutuhkan 9223372036854775807 post(s):
    **Hidden Content: To see this hidden content your post count must be 9223372036854775807 or greater.**

7. superklonengan Banned User

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +2,070 / -7
    udah lama ga ngerant dimari lel, oh well

kali ini dichat sama junior, lagi-lagi permintaan yang sama, can you help with this...

yang di benak gw, hey gw lagi liburan, kenapa gw lagi gw lagi

1 semester lagi gw lulus, klo gw lagi yang ngerjain kapan junior belajar

well, mikir sih gampang, tapi ya mau ngucapinnya itu gw rada ga tegaan

maybe di benak gw merasa mau jaga image, but actually i kinda pity someone who can't think for future at least a bit

resource banyak, tinggal poles dikit jadi emas murni, kenapa ambil emas yang udah 3 tahun kena hujan dan terik matahari.

8. superklonengan Banned User

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +2,070 / -7
    well, today's event closed with something not pleasant

I just now eat at one food stall, and it's packed like shyt
    I've got no choice to sit on the end of the bench since well, it's occupied and if I sit on the other end it's like I block the way to people sit in

a few minutes passed and it's no longer packed, while I was still finishing my food

then this let's say bastard couple come :)
    they're looking for place to sit, and it seems to them that the bench I was sitting on is quite empty, in which it's just me sitting there

at first I didn't realize they're couple since the only one looking for place to sit was the girl, she look at one end, and then to the other end and said to his boyfriend that they won't fit in the bench like wtf dude, just now 2 ppl fit on the right side of that bench -_-

and then the bf said behind my back, this shit guy is the problem, he occupied the middle of the bench making us won't fit, dem shit (babi emang), then go on my right side and sit there while I move to the other part of the bench

I stare at the couple quite some times and the guy just stare back at me. My point is I don't care if you wanna sit there, I gave you space, but if it's not enough why not ask politely for space instead of bitching behind my back....(well it's practically in front of me since I can still hear it). you just destroy my appetite and you disturb my dinner. And hey not even a slight gratitude or smile when I move, talk about manner. Let's say I just hope this couple will last till marriage and broken in the end if they didn't learn a thing.

And I really really really they will broke in the marriage, cuz I'm evil as fk.

if you think I'm just joking, no I'm not, cuz if I can curse someone, I will put my force on cursing this couple

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.