1. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  2. Untuk kamu yang mendapatkan peringatan "Koneksi tidak aman" atau "Your connection is not private" ketika mengakses forum IDWS, bisa cek ke sini yak.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

I Love Hugs, but Don't Touch Me

Discussion in 'Dear Diary' started by invictuneez, Nov 15, 2018.

1. invictuneez M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +886 / -0
    Salah satu alasan dulu rajin posting di forum ini, dan biar bisa jadi MVU adalah bisa bikin thread personal diary. Begitu dengan kagetnya nyadar kalau udah jadi MVU (karena standar post MVU diturunin), malah galau mau bikin akun ig resmi yg isinya review ala-ala atau thread idws. Tapi akhirnya kuputuskan untuk bikin thread idws aja, itung2 sekalian self-reward kalau udah MVU.

2. Ramasinta Tukang Iklan

3. invictuneez M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +886 / -0
    Aku ngga akan pernah mendeskripsikan KAI EXO sebagai seseorang yang sexy, seperti yang sering dikoar2kan media hiburan Korea atau akun2 fanbase di instagram. Well, actually it's kinda hard to describe and define someone's sexiness while the society's general definition of sexy is merely attached to certain parts of women's body. Kata yang tepat untuk menggambarkan KAI, mungkin adalah GORGEOUS

4. invictuneez M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +886 / -0
    Watching Korean drama as if I can hear that my brain is buzzing. Totally miss those times when I watch film and Korean drama merely for fun, enjoyment, and entertainment. Those young, broke, and stupid times :tkp1::tkp1::tkp1:

Sekarang kalau nonton dan baca apapun be like:

:stress::stress::stress::stress::stress:
    analisa analisa analisa analisa dan analisa

5. invictuneez M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +886 / -0

Well, I'm not that sophisticated towards the latest gaming term, but hufft... because of EXO members :sayangku::sayangku:

Lagi ditengah membaca tulisan mahasiswa, salah satu dari mereka ada pake istilah PUBG, terus dalem ati separo nyumpah, sambil bersyukur, untung ngikutin update an kegiatan anak2 EXO. Well yeah, ada manfaatnya juga jadi fangirl

:malu::malu::malu:

6. invictuneez M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +886 / -0
    Shoot! Yesterday I met one of my friends and she told me the most shocking news that she had already married. For the record, it's not the marriage that she always wants. Her parents arranged a marriage for her with a man she barely knew. Since a long time ago, when she told me about her arranged marriage, I can see how she was and is really depressed about this problem. However, my friend is such a devoted daughter, so she finally decided to take all of the burden of this arranged marriage. She has already tried to tell her parents that she did not want to marry the man that her parents chose for her but her parents quite ignore her concern. In the end, a couple weeks before her marriage, she retry to tell her parents about her concern, and her parents ask her whether she want to cancel her marriage or not. She couldn't bear the shame that her parents should carry if she decided to cancel her marriage. Thus, she decide to sacrifice her "life and heart" for the sake of her parents.

It makes me gloomy today and I don't know for how long.

7. invictuneez M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +886 / -0
    Karaoke anthem

nyad: I Will Go to You Like the First Snow - Ailee

Karaoke anthem kelompok manapun yg diajak karaoke: Roman Picisan - Dewa 19
    Mw sama kelompok manapun karaokenya, pasti lagu itu keputer

8. invictuneez M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +886 / -0
    entering the era when I just randomly watch any movie without further question on its quality

:madesu::madesu::madesu:

takut zonk takut zonk

9. invictuneez M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +886 / -0
    year end playlist on loop

Truth - TVXQ! (ini parah enak banget, lagu jazz terbaiknya bang Yunho dan bang Changmin yang makin hari makin gorjes)
    Love Shot - EXO
    Bad Dream - EXO (ini lagu underrated banget, jarang yang suka, tapi entah kenapa gw langsung klop meskipun awalnya lagu ini susah dimengerti, dari aspek musiknya)

10. invictuneez M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +886 / -0
    Okay, so I've been into some kind of pop culture since I was in my junior high school. The pop cultures I intend here are American's and Korean's, I follow both of them almost equally. Well , sometimes indeed I have more input from one than the other, but I'm sure that the intervals are still in the terms of equal. The thing that intrigue me is why I feel more invested on the Korean's one than the American's.

The clear example is the yesterday news from the Korean's pop culture universe, my dearly one of the boy group members that I like is reportedly dating the other member of a girls group. I am mature enough to understand that it is their right, that they are also the species of Homo sapiens who need some kind of love interest in their lives. I get that clearly (I tend to be happy actually, because they are my ship -fyuuh). What I don't understand, and this is about me; not about them, is that why I feel so shocked towards the news, even though I wait for their relationship to be announced since long time ago. The next thing that I did was totally investigate, dig, inquire all their dating information to keep up with the news that is circulated on the internet. As a result of my inquisition, the deeper I dig, I feel pity for them. I feel pity because they can not have this relationship like the other normal person since their position itself is abnormal (seeing the fact that they are both a member of top-popular boy group and girl group in the Korean pop culture universe). I feel pity because even if they choose to date in the evening at somewhere quiet to avoid a scene either with media, fans/public, or their agency, the local paparazzi still sneaks in for invading their privacy. Moreover, I feel more and more pity them after the news is broken since the news, the memes, and the jokes circulated on the internet may not be true and it has a high probability to be fabricated. I think some fans either the happy ones or the angry ones really made their own assumption on their idols' relationship which is not particularly true. At the time the fans posted some hate speech towards one of them or both of them, or posted some kind of imagination that their idols might be still hugging each other, the real story that their idols might feel scared of the hate speeches, the fans' anger, or their agency kept unrevealed. I just... pity them. Just give them space, would you?
    More importantly, why do I care so much about not only their achievements and performance but also their well being-ness?

While on the other hand, whenever Jennifer Lawrence or Emma Stone (well, they are my favorite actors, so?) date someone new, I was just like: Duh, like the heck I care! or Owwww, I ship them, but not that much or Okay, well done, girls.

Spot the difference already?

:demam::demam::demam::demam::demam::demam::demam:

11. invictuneez M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +886 / -0
    Lagi koreksi dan nilai video home assignment mahasiswa, salah satu topiknya hlha kok adek2 Blackpink, out of every girl group in the K-pop industry.
    :patahhati::patahhati::patahhati::patahhati::patahhati:

It's not that I hate them, no, no, no, no, never. I like them so much instead. The swag and elegant girl group image at the same time. In fact, I do really like Jennie.
    :malu::malu::malu:

But I just want to rest myself after those two days being so invested on Kai's and Jennie's dating news and I guess my university student wouldn't let me to.
    :tega::tega::tega::tega::tega:
    capek capek capek capek capek

baru invested sama something on the show (their existence is totally intended for entertainment purpose, right?) aja, udah kayak begini.
    gimana nanti kalo beneran harus invested sama orang dn harus berkomitmen???

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:
    ogah capek secara emosional

~keluhanseseorangyangnilaisocialengineeringnyanolbesar~

12. invictuneez M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +886 / -0
    So finally I can reflect and see how I look like when I was fan-girling on Swing Kids Indonesia premier screening a couple days ago

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

13. invictuneez M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +886 / -0
    Send an audio message to my K-drama-trooper-friend and re-listen to it after I'd sent it to her, then I realized that I sounded like a lunatic. Shoot! All of this because of Yeo Jin Goo.

Nih si adek lama tak terlihat tau2 muncul jadi raja breng**k dan kloningannya yang kocak abis. Hatiku yang lemah ini bisa apa?

Tentu saja tidak berakhir di situ Sutisno. Buka ig dan lihat postingan dari netflix kalo dek Noah Centineo juga bakal main film netflix musim panas entar. Halah, nungguin End Game aja empot2an, lah ini disuruh nungguin musim panas, yo rak selak menguap aku!

Dek Noah dan Dek Jin Goo :malu2::malu2::malu2::malu2::malu2:

Ini juga teman2 setahun kelahiran pada pinter banget sih akting sama nyanyi?

:sekarat:sekarat:sekarat:sekarat:sekarat

14. invictuneez M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +886 / -0
    okay, this is why I hate to come here

15. invictuneez M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +886 / -0
    It is hell hard to say something that you truly feel but you know it would hurt people you love

:madesu::madesu::madesu:

16. invictuneez M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +886 / -0
    me as a member of Freudian Society:

• mau nonton film/drama/variety show sambil ngemil
    • mau fangirling-an aja (not a fan girl for nothing)
    • mau maen ke tempat2 baru
    • mau nyobain makanan2 baru (yang muga2 enak)
    • mau diskusi random

:gigit::gigit::gigit::gigit::gigit:

17. invictuneez M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +886 / -0
    Hidden Content Hide Post Membutuhkan 200 post(s):
    **Hidden Content: To see this hidden content your post count must be 200 or greater.**

• Like Like x 1
  18. invictuneez M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +886 / -0
    Lagi ketagihan New Journey to The West, marathon itu terus, sampe yang lain-lain nyaris terbengkalai

:siul::siul::siul::siul::siul:

Padahal kerjaan udah mulae banyak, dan semester ini dapet mata kuliah yang susah

:suram::suram::suram::suram::suram:

19. invictuneez M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +886 / -0
    Hidden Content Hide Post Membutuhkan 200 post(s):
    **Hidden Content: To see this hidden content your post count must be 200 or greater.**

20. invictuneez M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +886 / -0
    So, I have been following ReacttotheK youtube channel for quite sometime, and I was so happy when I found that they give a positively good review to EXO's Bad Dream. It's like a kind of validation towards my taste on music that I listen to

:peluk::peluk::peluk::peluk::peluk:

21. invictuneez M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +886 / -0
    Bed rest

:demam::demam::demam::demam::demam:

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.