1. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  2. Untuk kamu yang mendapatkan peringatan "Koneksi tidak aman" atau "Your connection is not private" ketika mengakses forum IDWS, bisa cek ke sini yak.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

OriFic Folk(His)lore

Discussion in 'Fiction' started by Hiroin, May 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiroin M V U

Itadakimasu!

Ratings:
    +399 / -237
    Well, here we are. gonna kill my time with random stuff
    i will throw random chain stories, it will weekly release with 3 to 5 paragraph ( i'm not promise )

oke let's get down to prologue
    ToC Abyss:
    Prologue
    Chapter 1
    Intermission
    Chapter 2

rule on this thread:
    don't post your story here, make your own thread.
    criticisim very welcome (except my engrish)

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
  2. Ramasinta Tukang Iklan

3. Hiroin M V U

Itadakimasu!

Ratings:
    +399 / -237
    Prologue
    i don't remember anymore, 1 hours, 2 hours, how long the time has passed. the calm remain and the darkness from this cave seeping inside my head. but my body keep crawling, i had been wished for that i gonna find the hopes beyond the darkness. i had to survive. i don't wanna die at the nowhere. keep crawling, even though the bleeding on my head won't stop.

in the abyss, i keep my hope to survive.

that's....the prolouge of my story. i don't know what kind of story this is, yet. maybe an abstrack story, who know.
    i'm not confident enough with my grammar, but i just gonna throw this to you.
    'Brick' very welcomed

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
  4. Ii_chan M V U

Minagiru ai

Ratings:
    +1,180 / -55
    Oke, dan kita baru sampai di sana baru terbangun :haha:

sent from Rokkenjima island[​IMG]

5. Hiroin M V U

Itadakimasu!

Ratings:
    +399 / -237
    Sana just woke up from his deep slumber, but it's still dark yet his watch showed that it's already ninth in the morning. while sana dragged up his limb to reach lamps switcy, he was stumble upon a pile of book and knocked his head so hard. Sana groaned.

"damn, stupid book. who the hell put the book over there !"

when he opened his eyes, sana startled,

"eh .. where is it?"

sana didn't believe what he see. his room has changed, wherever he see was the pile of black book.

"when did i bought soo many book?" sana confused, as his hand touch a book.the book covered with black leather, an acient looking scripts written on it and sana didn't have slightest clue how to read the scripts.

sana picked and open the book and skimming through it. however, he still couldn't figure out yet what the content of the book yet.

"the picture is .... strange, a ritual?"

in the picture, there is a man in robe tearing apart the book and then a gate apeared beside him.

"maybe if i torn this book, i will able to come out from this place"

sana torn the book, and suddenly a crest with purple dark light bursted out in front of sana.

"what's going on?!"

and then, everything become white

ok, i lied. seems like i just gonna put only one .... and then again, what did i just write? :swt:

ok, it's early... so i didn't have to dump it tomorrow.
    then again, just what has been i write all about?

we are still on chapter 1, it's decided then that i gonna use Fantasy theme in this story.
    expect i will get more inspiration for this story.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
  6. Hiroin M V U

Itadakimasu!

Ratings:
    +399 / -237
    Hei, let me tell you about a story

a boy who awoke in the middle of abyss

where despair and evilness are lurking around

Story about the boy whose wanna survive in the abyss and find the way out there.

perhaps, he gonna find his salvation at the end of abyss

wait a minute, is there "the end of abyss" at the abyss?

sorry for my broken english, i just want put it in here and find some interesting material out there again.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fairyfly MODERATOR

Senpai

Ratings:
    +2,475 / -133
    woi lanjutannya mana ini :voodoo:

oh baiklah, saatnya komen meski ga bisa banyak2 :iii:

ga bisa komen sebenernya, tapi...apakah orific ini ada referensi dari call of cthulu :???:

8. Hiroin M V U

Itadakimasu!

Ratings:
    +399 / -237
    no, it's my orific.
    i will build it everyweek until become a whole 1 chapter.
    so don't except a fast continuation of the story :ngacir:

9. Hiroin M V U

Itadakimasu!

Ratings:
    +399 / -237
    The dungeuon has errie felling lingering in air as the creature of dungeon lurking around. A rarely visited dungeon as it places in the abyss, as they living wildly and strong one ruler over everything. Of course that isn't exactly like that either if you're brainless creature who thinking like that. Unfortunately they are really brainless creature whose feeding from the crystal that scatering around in the dungeon

• Like Like x 1
  10. high_time Veteran

Senpai

Ratings:
    +6,024 / -1
    inggris nya menarik. mungkin kalo inggris nya gk kek gitu ceritanya gk bakal semenarik ini, dan membantu juga karena penggalan chapter nya pendek2 tapi plotnya berjalan jelas.

ya beginilah salah satu alesan kenapa gw gk terlalu demen ama para grammar nazi yg serasa maksain orang2 nulis dengan tata cara seperti itu tok. when you can have an interesting delivery like this, i don't think grammar is kind of important. it's fun to read.

kalo soal jelek sih menurut gw nggak, ya gw ngerti2 aja sih ceritanya. tentang cowok yg nyasar di suatu tempat, ataukah tempat terkutuk dan nyoba pergi dengan melakukan suatu ritual (nyobek kertas, dll).

semoga sukses dengan ni cerita gunz :beer:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Hiroin M V U

Itadakimasu!

Ratings:
    +399 / -237
    building the background really pain in the ass :gembel:

i need research some human devil nature for material purpose

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.