1. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  2. Untuk kamu yang mendapatkan peringatan "Koneksi tidak aman" atau "Your connection is not private" ketika mengakses forum IDWS, bisa cek ke sini yak.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

chiyo no jinsei no tabidachi... <no rep>

Discussion in 'Dear Diary' started by Chi0, Nov 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chi0 M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +557 / -0
    Wah baru nemu, kalo MVU dapet fasilitas nulis diary :top:

untuk hari ini, hari terakhir kuliah menjelang UTS...
    saatnya untuk memperbaiki IP kemaren,,, :panda:
    kalo bisa sih semester ini dapet at least IP 3,2 :semangat:

and today that girl (from now on i'll called her Ms D) sick agai...
    and i have no sympathy for it, :lempar:
    in first time i really care when my friend get sick, and also the others.. :panda:

but, recently she showed some different attitude for me...
    and i can called the attitude that you'll showed for someone, when you like someone :hot:
    it's really annoying, not just that, her friend (hey also my friend that always hang out together... :tkp1:) also support her to get my attention to her...
    it's really piss me off :lempar: :lempar: :lempar:
    i think it's better when i just dumped her, and go...
    but, she's the one that always hang out with us...(us=my gang called timtam)
    and her gang (MM=manis manja)
    i just can't say those rude words to her...

though, i like her friend, named Ms. F...
    since i still on semester 1, till now...

hope everything getting better, and she could show no interest in me :hero:

this's my 1st post in my diary...
    thx for the facility :maaf:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Chi0 M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +557 / -0
    it's my 2nd post...
    wohohoh, i hope i could finish this mid test week with high success :hahai:
    just 4 days left,

and related my 1st post, i think Ms. D finally could forget me and do not trying to approach in front of me :hahai:

and also, today in coincidence i look into my high school friend's facebook profile, in 1st grade in high school, i've already got a crush on her...
    till yesterday i don't got any idea to remember about her :hahai:
    and today, when i thinking to how to get close with her, at the same time i know she's already had a boyfriend... :suram:
    well that's all for my 2nd post...

ups, 1 thing...
    i already buy 2nd weapon in PB (point blank) :hahai: *ga penting... :ngacir:

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.