1. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  2. Untuk kamu yang mendapatkan peringatan "Koneksi tidak aman" atau "Your connection is not private" ketika mengakses forum IDWS, bisa cek ke sini yak.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

CrossFic THE BIG FOUR - The White-Haired Woman (Chapter I)

Discussion in 'Fiction' started by AikawaHinata, Apr 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AikawaHinata Members

Silent Reader

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Want to read this fiction?
    :rules:

RULES BEFORE YOU READ THE FICTION:​
    1. No Spam.
    2. No Junk like: (Bagus nih, cepet lanjut ya; asik banget ni cerita, thanks 4 share; dll.)
    3. No SARA Comment.
    4. Kalau fictionnya jelek/kurang menarik, DILARANG UNTUK MENGEJEK/MENCELA(?). Karena saya masih pemula :hoho:
    5. Ingat, cerita ini HANYA menggunakan bahasa Inggris. Mungkin sih, nanti saya tambahkan bahasa Indonesia. So, stay tune ya. :hmm:
    6. Saya punya bad english, jadi.. Some, ada yang dari terjemahan... :madesu:
    7. Next story? Saya gak bisa beritahuin. Maaf ya, haha. :sebel:
    8. Dan, jangan lupa ya kalau sehabis baca... Comment dan... :thx:

Have a great day, IDWS members... :centil:

This is a story, about the Big Five. Jack Frost, Merida, Hiccup, and Rapunzel. Once, Jack met a woman, a White-Haired Woman, running away into a mountain. Then, he chasing her into the Mountain, named North Mountain.
    Jack Frost, Elsa, Hiccup, Merida, and ofc... Anna
    Cerita ini, crossover dengan Rise of The Guardians, How To Train Your Dragon, Brave, Tangled, dan Frozen.

THE WHITE-HAIRED WOMAN
    Once, Jack Frost the Guardian flying into a village. It was very dark, and he saw a woman, who ran away from the village, and froze the Ford. Who is she? Why she's running like that?. Then, he starts to following her. Jack was trying to talk to the woman, but it seems like the woman didn't trusts him yet. "Young, beautiful lady. Where you will going?" He ask, ask, and ask. But still, the girl didn't answer Jack. He keep following her, until she reach the North Mountain. Then, the girl started to singing. Jack was very confused. Until when the girl finish the song and slams the door, Jack leaves her, and go to his friends.
    At Hiccup's house, "Guys, i found a lonely, but free woman in North Mountain." Jack said to Merida, and Hiccup while they're eating. "A woman? Did you know her name, Jack?" Merida ask to him. "No, she can't see me. I'm invinsible. But, she.. She have..." "She have what, Jack?" Hiccup puzzled. "Sh-she... Exactly looked alike... Me!" They're all jumped. Then Merida spitting her drink. "Y-you mean... You have... A twin?" "No, Merida.. That's not what i'm talking about. S-she have... A power, l-like me..! Oh, by the way.. Where's Punzie (Rapunzel)?" Jack asked to them all. "You know, she's going into her cousin's conoration day, her name is... Um, i guess... It's Elsa, and Anna. But the one who became the queen is Elsa." Hiccup answered. "Who's Elsa?"
    All of the entire room became very quite after Jack asking about that. "You... Really dont know who's Elsa, Jack? A white-haired loner girl. Anna's sister." Merida answered, with shooking her head. "And now, i'm worried about Punzie," Hiccup said, "She must to be here today, this time. But, she's still not arrived!" Suddenly, a bird with a small rolled paper flied and hitted Hiccup's room window. "Who's there?!" Jack walks to the window, prepared with his staff. And when he opened the door. The birds flew away, and left the paper. Jack open the paper, and surprised in the inside of the paper. "GUYS! IT'S FROM PUNZIE! CHECK IT OUT!" Jack shout to Merida and Hiccup. "W-what's happening?"

Dear Jack, Hiccup, and Merida...
    I'm stucked in Arendelle after Elsa, Anna's sister, froze the ford, and curse Arendelle in a cold. I cant go back until Elsa is found.
    Oh, and.. Jack, i was met you right in front of Arendelle's gate when Elsa ran away. Did you see her? She have a beautiful White hair, and... A big, long coat? If you know her, please find her. We're all stucked, maybe... Forever...
    Your 'stucked' friend, Rapunzel & Eugene

"I know something's bad is happening to her!" Merida said,
    "Me too..."
    "It's alright, guys. I hope they will found- WAIT! D-did she said... The white-haired woman is... Elsa?!" Jack asked in surprised. "Um, yeah..." Merida answered, "That means... THAT GIRL THAT I FOUND, IS THE GIRL THAT SHE MEANT! I'VE MUST TO FIND HER NOW!" Jack shouted and flew away.
    "Wait, Jack! Wait for us!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.