1. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  2. Untuk kamu yang mendapatkan peringatan "Koneksi tidak aman" atau "Your connection is not private" ketika mengakses forum IDWS, bisa cek ke sini yak.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

FanFic Refrain [Vocaloid][Warning Inside]

Discussion in 'Fiction' started by merpati98, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. merpati98 M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +1,524 / -1
    Disclaimer: I don't own it..

Genre: Romance/Humor

Character: Hatsune Miku, Megurine Luka

Warning: Shoujo-ai(sedikit.. mungkin? :v)

Chapter 1
    "I-I love you!"

How much courage you need to confess your love? How long the time you spent to gather it? And how were your feeling when that courage turned into dust, the instant your crush had said....she doesn't feel the same way as you do.

Hatsune Miku, 16 years old, a high school girl, recently had experienced her first heartbreak after she confessed to a certain pink haired girl, her best friend and senpai all at once.

Her name was Megurine Luka.

At this moment, she felt a new dilemma building inside her. What would happen with their friendship after this? What face should she make when she meet the pink haired girl? Should she act like there's nothing in front of her? Would the pinkette did the same thing, instead of feeling disgusted, because she admits about herself being in love with another girl?

Whilst Miku, feeling truly worried to sleep that night, didn't have that much of choice except of staying awake, running every other possibilities in her head. Unfortunately for her, it seems her brain didn't have much energy left to think about the positive outcomes.

"Uhh... sorry, but I don't like you that way."

In addition for her torture, the scene when Luka turned her down keeps replaying in her head until she's too tired to even feel sad about it.

That was how the teal haired girl spent her night after the first rejection she had experienced. Let's pray for her poor soul, shall we?

Miku was sure her senior tried to avoid her as much as possible since the day she confessed to her. Though at first, the tealette tried to avoid meeting her best friend all the same, now she's starting to miss her to the point of herself being oblivious about Luka's reaction all the way.

However, the truth she found out was not nice at all. She never thought she would avoid the pinkette just because she confessed to her that day. She thought their friendship were much more than that, she's wrong. Miku didn't blame the pink haired girl though, she had all the right to avoid her after she did something like that.

She was the one who ruined their friendship.

And she truly regret it now.

Of course, if regret could change the past, there wouldn't be any in the first place, because the past moments holding their very regret had already been removed from history.

Who knows? Maybe this teal girl would be lucky and get the happy ending she'd always wanted.

"I wish I could go back to the past, and not confessed to Luka-senpai."

It was really a sincere wish.

Too sincere to the point that someone with power would do anything to grant her that wish, back to the past, that is.

"Are you sure you wanted to return to the past?"

The voice that she heard feels really familiar; but at the same time feels foreign too. The impression it gave makes her couldn't decide whether the source was a man or woman, and she didn't know whether she's inside a dream or having just knocked her head too hard, because as far as her eyes went, all she could see was just white, blank, emptiness, around her.

Where was she? Why was she trapped in a place like this? Was she dreaming? Why she's alone?

This white place felt really surreal for her comfort, and who was the person that spoke earlier? What did he or she meant by going back?

"I could grant your wish and send you to the past if that's what you really wanted."

The voice said again, still with the same tone s/he used earlier; the same familiar and foreign voice she heard before.

"How did you know I wanted to go back to the past?"

Miku thought it was better to reply, rather than keeping it to herself all the time. She asked the voice in a very confused tone. This place had already bothered her, and now there's a suspicious voice that knows what she had been thinking, in addition of speaking about granting her wish....how the hell did s/he knew about that? How the hell s/he was planning to grant that impossible wish?

"I just knew it," the voice answered with an indifferent tone. "So, do you want it, or not? Choose one of it, human."

The tealette cocked her head to the sides, not really understanding it, but her mouth still answered that question automatically, as if the answer was already obvious from the start, and there was no need to ask it again.

"Of course, I want it."

"Very good, but there's one condition for your wish to be granted."

Condition? Now she felt like she would do a contract with an evil entity. Would this be safe? She wouldn't know, though in her mind she was thinking, that she would do anything in order to regain her friendship with Luka.

"What's the condition?" asked Miku bravely, and curiously.

"Simple, the condition for you to go back is....you will not remember about this present and the time travel, by the time you're back." said the voice with laid-back tone, though still with the same impression of it.

Huh? That was surprisingly simple and well... safe? Maybe this one was not an evil being after all, thought Miku while nodding to herself, but she still asked to make sure she really understands what the voice truly meant.

"You mean... I will not remember about this place, your voice... and..."

Miku looked unsure, what was the last thing she would forget?

"...and you will not remember about your confession, and how then it would go wrong for you."

The voice continued her statement, explaining.

"What?! But then... how do I fix it?!" asked Miku, confused. "What's so good about going back to the past if I didn't know what happens thereafter?"

"It's not my business, isn't it? And who knows? Maybe you will take a different action? Maybe you would be too cowardly to confess now?" the voice answered, again, with an indifferent tone, and though his statement was cold, it has many sentences that didn't support his first statement at all.

It made Miku thought, what the hell going on with his/her character? At first s/he gave the impression of someone powerful and mysterious, but now s/he just looked like some meddlesome people who likes being lazy?

"Hey, I still can read your mind!"

Oh... and now, he was upset, or maybe she. Miku shrugged, it's not like that it would bring any difference to her situation.

"I could take back my word about granting your wish, you know."

"Uwaah! Sorry! I'm so sorry! You're really great! You're the best! Don't take back your word, please!" Miku frantically apologized to someone with no form to be seen, and bowed repeatedly to nowhere in particular; it looked so foolishly funny that the voice really lost his/her charisma because s/he laughed too much after that.

"Okay... okay... so, do you accept this condition?"

The voice asked again after calming down his or her laughter; it was really creepy to hear for Miku because the impression that his/her voice gave had been so familiar yet foreign. and it was a laughter!

Ah... it's best if she didn't think about it that much.

"Yeah, I accept that condition," answered Miku certainly. "I didn't think I have that much courage to say it again, after all."

"Well done. You will return to the past; the day when you would confess to her."

It was morning. Miku struggled with her blanket, tried to keep her eyes open, but always felt too lazy to do it. She was back asleep again and again while mumbled, "Five minutes more…" in hoarse voice and slowly closes her eyes, didn't even bother to check her clock at all; diving towards her dream world with warmth of the blanket around her.

"Miku! Are you awake? Luka is here already!"

The voice of her mom were faintly heard through her ear because of the sleepiness she was having; therefore, her reaction was a bit delayed like an old computer having difficulty to load something.

Luka is here... Luka-senpai is here... She is HERE!

Miku instantaneously opened her eyes, looking at her clock for a moment before frantically throwing her blanket onto the floor, and went to prepare herself in a rush.

Few minutes later, she was trying to tame her bed hair and tied them into her usual twin tail with some difficulties; one minutes more after that, Luka felt a bit impatient and went up to Miku's room, checking on her beloved(not in that way) junior. Few seconds after that, the pinkette helped her with her hair and made her felt embarrassed for some reasons.

That was the report for this morning. After Miku went back to the past, the day she would confess to her beloved (yeah, in that way) senior from the removed history, it looks like she really had forgotten about it.

That day went really smoothly for Miku, with an exception to Luka's strange behavior, well... just a bit. For example, that morning when they were on their way to school, the pinkette often looked a bit restless and walked too quick than usual, making her couldn't enjoy their time together for a long while.

But when she thought of it, they were nearly late that morning because of her oversleeping, so maybe that's why Luka walked faster than her usual slow but surely pace.

It was not the only time the pink haired girl did something unusual, though. There was another example during that afternoon, when they always ate lunch together in the roof, usually, but at that time, Luka says she wanted to eat together with others too. So then, they ate in cafeteria, together with Kagamine twins, Gumi, Kaito, Gakupo, and many others.

Well... it's not like that was bad. Miku enjoyed the time with her other friends too. She laughed when Kaito made a joke about eggplant and gotten hit from Gakupo, after all. Maybe Luka just want some varieties? Uh oh... or maybe she was just bored with Miku?

No, no... There was no way Luka thought of something that cruel. Miku nodded to herself, seemingly agreed with her own mind.

The last event when Luka did something different from usual was when they went home together. Normally, they would do a lot of talking about their day, but this past evening, all Luka did was check her hand phone like there was something very interesting in that thing. When the tealette asked about it though, she just said she wanted to know what time is it, because there's a TV program she really wants to see.

Seriously, since when her best friend had a hobby like watching television? And she wore watch in her wrist, wasn't she?! So why must she check the time with her hand phone instead?

After that, Luka stopped seeing her hand phone, though they were already arrived at her home; Miku were forced to separated from the pinkette again, so she could continue her way to her own home.

Because of that, she was now feeling a bit gloomy; so much for the day to went smoothly. She even cancelled her plan just to confess to the pinkette today after seeing her acting like that.

Even though she spends the night before to think about it until she overslept that morning... she didn't have the courage to do it if it was like this.
    It was the next morning when Miku felt, maybe there was nothing to worry about. She was waiting her senior in front of her house, ready to go, when Luka greets her with her usual friendly tone.

"Good morning, Miku."

"Eh... ah... good morning, Luka-senpai!"

"You are not late again this morning," the pinkette said with a teasing tone in her voice. "Even though I prepared to bring you some alarm."

"Uhh... I don't always wake up late, senpai," said Miku, flustered but with a tinge of guilt across her face. "Sorry for yesterday... we're almost late because of me."

Luka didn't think the tealette's reaction would be that extreme; she looked a bit surprised before smiling at her softly, reaching out to ruffle Miku's hair whilst saying, "It's okay, I'm just kidding you know."

"Uhh... but still... I'm sorry."

"Yeah... yeah... you are forgiven," said Luka, while continued to pet her teal kouhai like she was a some kind of kitty. "You are too cute to not be forgiven."

Miku blushed, looking up at her best friend in hope. Unfortunately, Luka was already finished messing with her hair and decided to start walking towards school, she didn't even look back when she asked Miku to hurry.

"Let's go!"

"Eh... ah... okay!"

Well... at least the pinkette seemed back like her usual self, and didn't act like yesterday.

Miku, felt relieved with that conclusion, then she started running to catch up with her senpai.

"Luka-senpai, can you help me study after the class ended?" asked Miku desperately, after she finished her lunch, that which contained mostly leeks.

"What's subject?" Luka replied calmly, already used to her kouhai's overdramatic behavior.

"English," said Miku. "I have to take a retest tomorrow."

"Uh-huh, how bad are your scores this time?" Luka asked, slightly amused. She was in the mood to tease the tealette right now. "The last time you had to take a retest, your score was truly..."

"Luka-senpai!" Miku pouted, feeling a bit embarrassed and mad at the same time.

"Okay, okay. I will help you study later."

Luka just laughed at it.

And that was how Miku spent her lunch break, chatting randomly whilst receiving a bit of teasing from her most favorite person in the world.

Miku had already used to the Spartan style of teaching Luka has, but that doesn't mean she liked it. Although it's always succesful enough to makes her pass the test (or retest), she still felt a bit nervous each time Luka had already entered her teacher mode.

"Wrong!"

"Uhh..."

She didn't have the right to protest, though, because she was the one who asked Luka to help in the first place, and because she knew it was the only way to ensure her pass the test without doubt.

"Wrong! Do it again!"

...although she still didn't like it.

A few hours later, Miku was finally free from the demon teacher that would not release her even if she cried and beg. She was now on her way home along with the pinkette that's already back from her demon mode, to her usual kind self. Ahh... thank goodness it's already finished... Miku didn't think she had expressed her gratitude enough of that.

"Miku! Next time you have a test, you'll better tell me, so I can teach you before you have to take the retest!"

Even though she was back to her usual self. It seems her teaching mode still worked. She was lecturing Miku almost on the way home without sounding tired at all. Miku, who didn't have much choice beside nodded and heard it, smiling slightly with the way her senpai acted.

It means she cares... right?

The tealette blushed at the thought, before glanced over the pinkette. She gulped nervously, thinking it was her only chance to tell Luka about her feelings. Her only chance to say she loves her more than anyone else in the world.

"L-Luka-senpai!" Miku called. "I-I love you!"

"History repeats itself."

Thanks to high_time yang udah ngedit chapter 1:xiexie:

ah ya.. maaf kalau ada grammar dan tenses yang salah:maaf: and feel free to correct me~:lalala:
    uh-huh, enak juga nulis cuma buat iseng.

Last edited: May 23, 2013
  2. Ramasinta Tukang Iklan

3. high_time Veteran

Senpai

Ratings:
    +6,024 / -1
    Ceritanya ada Time Travel x Shoujo-ai, really interesting :top:

anyway dalam soal penulisan udah lumayan, seengaknya cukup nikmat buat dibaca dan tidak terlalu distracting :haha:

Cliffhanger nya :XD:

Good job on this, keep on writing :beer:

4. merpati98 M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +1,524 / -1
    makasih komennya :beer:

masih bisa dimengerti maksudnya kan :matabelo/

• Like Like x 1
  5. high_time Veteran

Senpai

Ratings:
    +6,024 / -1
    soal cerita lumayan bisa nangkep lah, don't worry :top:

• Like Like x 1
  6. merpati98 M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +1,524 / -1
    Chapter 2

"I-I love you!"

How many courage did you need to reject someone? How ready are you to do that? And how were your feeling when you said to your best friend that you don't like her the same way as she like you?

Megurine Luka, 18 years old, a high school girl, was recently experience her first time rejected someone after a certain teal haired girl, her best friend and junior at the same time, who known as Hatsune Miku, confessed her love to her.

Now, she felt a new dilemma building inside her. What would happen with their friendship after this? What face should she make when she meet the tealette? Was she could acting like there was nothing in front of her? And was Miku would do that too instead avoided her because she was the one who break her heart?

Luka, felt too worried to sleep that night, didn't have much choice beside stay awake and think every possibilities that could happen with their relationship. Unfortunately, for her, it seemed her brain was too lazy to think of positive possibilities for her relief.

"Uhh... sorry. But I don't like you that way."

In addition, for her useless thought, the scene when she turned down Miku keeps replaying in her mind until she worried to death for what will happen tomorrow. That was how the pink haired girl spent the night after her first experience rejected someone or her best friend specifically. Let's pray for their poor soul, shall we?

Luka wasn't sure whether she wanted to meet her junior or not. Normally in the morning, she would pick up the tealette at her home and then went to school together. Nevertheless, what would she do if the tealette refuse to meet her? What should she say to her first? Good morning, as usual? Or what?

Too busy with her thought, the pinkette didn't notice the time still going without care with her situation, and almost late. On her way, she glanced over Miku's house for a second before continue her way to the school. There was no way Miku would wait for her today, right? She was late, and... Yesterday...

Just forget it!

A week has passed. Luka was certain the teal haired girl was avoiding her now. She knew it when she went to pick up her kouhai, tried to act normal, that day. However, her mom told her that the tealette already went to school early in the morning. The pinkette asked; was this the first time she do that? Her mom answer was no. She was like that for a few days.

The first day was the day after she rejected her, huh? So, they were avoiding each other from the start. What would happen to their friendship after this? Or maybe it was already over since that day?

Luka wanted to fix it somehow. She wanted to stay friends with her cute junior. However, what could she do? If she was hurting the tealette, maybe it's better to stop seeing her. Maybe it's better that way. At least Miku could forget about her and love someone else that will treasure her more, and love her back.

Right?

"No... I'm really an egoist. But I still want to stay friends with her. I wish I could fix our relationship somehow!"

It was really a sincere wish. Too sincere to the point that someone with power could do nothing except help her with that wish.

Fortunately, for Luka, she didn't have to meet that someone because he or she was already busy meeting with another person.

Unfortunately, for her, she was the one who received the consequence of their meeting. But... it was her wish, right? To fix it somehow.

It's not that someone's business to meddle more than that.

It was morning. Luka was checking the time with her hand phone after turning off the alarm. She looked at the thing intensely for a moment before a confused frown could be seen on her face. For someone who just wakes up, her mind worked really well. Not like a certain someone.

Why... this... is... the day when she rejected Miku? And... The day when their friendship over... wait...maybe... that was just a dream...? Right. There's no way Miku loved her in that way. Her junior was too busy thinking about anything except that. Luka exhaled slowly. It was a dream.

It felt too real, though.

Well... whatever. Decided to not thinking about it that much, Luka started getting ready. She should go pick up the tealette after that. Wish she were not oversleeping like the one in her dream.

The tealette overslept.

Is this coincidence... or not?

Luka thought about it when they went to school together. But, because she felt a bit nervous with her junior's presence alone with her, she walked faster than usual. Fortunately, because of that decision, they were not late.

Still... there are many things that nagging on her mind and makes her could not concentrated in her study. If her dream were true, Miku would confess to her today, right? And in the afternoon, when they ate lunch together, she would ask Luka to meet her after school in her class...

Crap.

What if that was true? Maybe she should not eat lunch together with her kouhai? But what's the reason she should use?

"Err... Miku.. how about we eat lunch together with everyone today?"

That was smooth. Luka praised herself in her thought, seems confident with her excuse. She didn't realize her teal friend looked at her strangely. Miku agreed, though.

Mission 1: completed.

Miku didn't ask her to meet her after school ended. Or maybe she would not do that in the first place? Luka was not sure. However, Luka still could not feel calm at all. Because even though Miku not asked, she still would meet her after school to go home together, right? She couldn't use the same excuse since there was no one who lives in the same direction with theirs.

What should she do?!

Since Luka forced her brain to think hard of it, she didn't even pay attention to the class. How messed up this day will be? The pinkette really was desperate. However, until school ended and she met with Miku, she still didn't have any idea.

Please don't let it happen! Please don't let it happen like in the dream!

Luka thought, like chanting mantra. She was now on her way home with the tealette. Her right hand gripped her hand phone tightly. Looked at the screen now and then. Each second she saw changed in her digital clock feels like a drop of water to her relief. She didn't notice she was behaving really weird, though. And she was a bit taken aback when her junior asked her about her behavior.

"Uh-yeah... there's a TV program I want to see. I just.. checking the time."

It was really a bad lie. Cause she never likes watching TV except for music program. And she wore watch on her wrist. She stopped looking at her hand phone after that. Fortunately, they already arrived at Miku's house for her bucket of water relief. Said her good-bye to the teal girl, she continued her way to her own home in ease.

That day went reaaaaally(really?) smoothly for Luka except for the fact that she was not pay attention when she was in class and now forced to study the material on her own. While worked on her homework, the pink haired girl thought wandering to her beloved(once more, not in that way) junior.

Miku looked sad when she last saw her that evening. She didn't notice that time (since she was too busy with her own thought), but maybe... maybe... her behavior to the girl was a bit rude. She just said good-bye like that and rushed go. Not to say her attitude when they were together. She ignored the teal haired girl and looked at her hand phone all the time! If her companion did that, she would feel slightly upset and sad too.

Uhh... and there was no proof her kouhai would confess to her.. right... there's a chance she was worry for nothing. No.. she really was. How could she trust her dream that much? Feeling guilty, Luka paused from her work and frowned. She should treat her junior better tomorrow to make up for her behavior earlier. After decided about that, she continues to work on her task that night.

Next morning, Luka arrived at her junior's house to find Miku done with her preparation (include tame that long hair) and already waiting for the pinkette to come. After greeting the younger girl likes usual, Luka suddenly felt the need to tease her a bit.

However, the tealette seems took it seriously and apologize for her overslept yesterday. Luka wanted to say the same thing about her behavior too, but she chose not to, and instead just smiling softly at her kouhai. She reached out her hand to ruffling the teal hair a bit. Felt something warm inside of her when she sees her cute kouhai looked happy when she was being petted.

"You're too cute to not forgiven."

Luka blurted it out without thinking. Her hand, which still on the tealette's head stopped moving. And she could feel her face warming up because of that. She quickly withdraws her hand, and turned her body around to hide her blushing face from the younger one.

"Let's go!"

Lunch with her junior went past her like usual. The tealette had asked her to help with her study after class ended because she has to take the retest tomorrow. After teasing her junior about her score, Luka agreed to help. The pinkette never considered to deny it in the first place.

So... how come her day ends like that.. even though the previous event hinted nothing of it? That evening, after class ended, and after their study session finished, the two were going home together like usual. Luka, couldn't help herself after knowing the score her junior had gotten; still lecture the teal girl on their way home continuously.

"Luka-senpai!"

Luka paused. With her mouth still hanging open.

"I-I love you!"

And her eyes widened in surprise.

"History repeats itself."

"Are you sure you wanted return to the past?"

Miku knew she wasn't in a dream nor she knocked her head too hard. And though as far as her eyes go, all she saw was the white, blank, space, she already knew it was real. Because she already experience it before.

"Why I suddenly remember all of this?"

Miku asked, not bothered to reply the question that voice has asked her. She didn't feel like beating around the bush. After she confessed to Luka and feels her heart-break for second time, of course she wasn't in the mood to joking around.

"It's just like that," the voice answered, didn't care too much. "So? Do you want return to the past? Again? Or do you choose to accept this reality?"

The tealette sighed. She didn't know it would be so hard to stay friends with Luka. She didn't know what will happen if she back to the past again. And she didn't know if she could take it having her heartbreaks for more than second time.

Why she must remember if she would forget it later?

Why she must forget if she would remember it then?

This makes no sense.

But she didn't have many choices, right? All she could do now was return to the past again. If only she could remember this feeling, she knew she would not confess again. Miku closes her eyes.

When she opened them,

"I want to go back."

She said with unwavering tone.

7. LuciferScream Members

Silent Reader

Ratings:
    +864 / -0
    aduh, merp bikin cerita bahasa inggris. bacanya ntar d kalo otak gw uda sehatan dikit. :ngacir:

8. merpati98 M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +1,524 / -1
    j-jadi selama ini otak om Luci sakit?:matabelo

*pats pats*:ngacir:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.