1. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  2. Untuk kamu yang mendapatkan peringatan "Koneksi tidak aman" atau "Your connection is not private" ketika mengakses forum IDWS, bisa cek ke sini yak.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

Cerpen One Perfect World

Discussion in 'Fiction' started by om3gakais3r, Dec 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. om3gakais3r M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +5,622 / -0
    This story is dedicated to my first and last, my one and only love I have for nine years.
    This is a story about a perfect world, where there's no one would feel unsatisfied by their own life. A world where there's no man or women, a world of equality, a world without discrimination. There's no difference between people, and they don't have to work to live. It's really a paradise, a place that ruled and created by one 「Man」. A 「Man」 who reform the previous discrimination into an equality. A 「Man」 called "Brain"

There's no questioning about Brain's way to change the world. Everyone is satisfied by the new Eden he created. Even so, there's something that Brain doesn't satisfied with. His metallic body is perfect but his chest. There's a hole in it and a crest could be seen.

One day on his vacation to a certain island, Brain found a ruin and then he interested to explore it's depth. There, a door with a same crest with the one in his chest. Of course, he open the door. Just like a bird nest, he found three or four eggs... big eggs. Only one of them is still intact. Brain opens it and found a creature that seems to be similar to him but somehow different.

The creature wakes up and smiled to Brain's confused face. No wonder, that creature is just like him but created by a soft substance and somehow it attracts him.
    "It's called flesh" Said the creature to Brain.
    "I'm a 「Human」, just like you."
    Brain that is still interested by the creature, brings her to his castle. Giving her a perfect accommodation for a weak creature like her.
    That night, Brain and creature talks to each other like there's no tomorrow. Night after night, they're doing so. Talking about everything they disagree, but never fail to enjoy themselves with that conversations. Just like a different gears that should be moving each other with no same course of rotation.

One day, that creature gone from her room. There's no trace of her getting out. For the first time, Brain feels dissatisfied with something.

Without knowing, Brain's body started to change in his dissatisfaction. His metallic body starts to turn white and a substance similar to the creature is covering his body. His people praise him even more because he looks better than everyone else. But even
    so, he still feels dissatisfied.

After seven years of confusion of his own deep thinking, he finally heard a same voice. A voice he missed for so long.

"I'm here" She said

The sound is so close, so that Brain starts to search for every part of his room.

"I'm here..." Once again, she call to Brain.

Brain starts to realize the source of the voice. It's something that should not be there. His chest starts to pound, pumping something to every part of his body. That sound is coming from there.

"I'm here... yet i'm not here." That voice said a little more clearly.

"I could only live inside you for a while, so I need someone more suitable for me to live in." Said that weakened voice.

So then, Brain starts to search for the the suitable host for that creature. In every of his steps, he recalls what the last words the voice was telling him.

"Find Heart, for a place for me to live... for me, a Love to live"

2. Ramasinta Tukang Iklan

3. high_time Veteran

Senpai

Ratings:
    +6,024 / -1
    Hmm...awalnya mirip2 ama cerita di Book of Genesis yang di-adjust sedemikian rupa sehingga jadi suatu cerita yang baru. Cuman pas nyampe endingnya....rasanya bittersweet sekali, agak misterius juga cuman wa suka ending na :haha:

It's pretty short but I like it. :top:

4. om3gakais3r M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +5,622 / -0
    Book of Genesis? :???:
    boleh tau nggak itu apa..? :???:
    jadi penasaran.. :hehe:

5. high_time Veteran

Senpai

Ratings:
    +6,024 / -1
    Kalo indonesia nya itu kek Kitab Kejadian di Bible, isinya tentang cerita Adam and Eve gitu lah yang vibe na rada2 mirip ama sebagian dari cerita ini :haha:

6. Giande M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +1,228 / -0
    :iii:

otak dan hati serta cewek

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.