1. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  2. Untuk kamu yang mendapatkan peringatan "Koneksi tidak aman" atau "Your connection is not private" ketika mengakses forum IDWS, bisa cek ke sini yak.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

Win iPad & mobile charge by using UCWEB browser...

Discussion in 'Free Talk Zone' started by justdeepak, Jun 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justdeepak Members

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    Exciting Activity!

Win iPad & mobile charge and help india society

http://a.ucweb.com

Activity time:14/6/2012--13/07/2012

1,000,000 rs
    , all for India!

Join by promoting UC Browser:

1. Bring every 3 users, get one luck draw chance to win iPad & up to 3,000rs Mobile Charge.
    2. Every new user, UCWeb will donate extra 10p to help the slum.

Note:
    This activity will be only conducted in India.
    This activity only is available for UC Browser users,please download first.

specific steps:
    1. Fast register or login in with your Facebook account

2. You can get a promotion link like a.ucweb.com/2294(for example),the number part "2294"is your promotion code.

3. try to promote this link as much as possible in all the forums or app stores, and of course, UCWeb has provided a simple way to share the link via your facebook account.

4. Get the Chance to take a lucky draw to win iPad and mobile charge.

. Tell your friends the good news!

Q&A
    1.How many awards can I get in thisactivity?
    iPad3 and at most 3,000 rs Mobile Charge. We prepared 1,000,000rs for you. By now, this activity is ONLY CONDUCTED IN INDIA.

[​IMG]

2.What can I get beside the award?
    Every new user, UCWeb will donate extra 10p to help the slum to help Indian Society

[​IMG]

3. How long will I get the awards?
    You will get the awards( iPad and mobile charge) in1 WEEK.

[​IMG]

4. How can I win the awards?

[​IMG]

a. Get your own promotion links after register
    b. Promote the links and bring UCWeb new users to get lucky draw chance
    c. Win award by lucky draw
    (Bring every 3 users, get one luck draw chance to win iPad & up to 3,000rs Mobile Charge.)
    5. How can I win more awards in this activity?
    Bring more users for UC Browser.
    1.Share to Social Network, like Facebook , Twitter, Google+,etc
    2.Put your promotion link in your friends site.
    3.Upload the binary to app stores.
    4.Spread the link to as many forum as possible.

6. What is a “New User”?
    Only who never installed UC Browser can be one new users

7. What’s UC Browser
    UC Browser is the largest Mobile Browser in the world with 300 million users. You just need to promote UC Browser and you may win iPad3 and at most 3,000 rs Mobile Charge.

Do not cheat, your will be disqualified. UCWeb reserves the right to interpretation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.