1. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  2. Untuk kamu yang mendapatkan peringatan "Koneksi tidak aman" atau "Your connection is not private" ketika mengakses forum IDWS, bisa cek ke sini yak.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

Bluetooth PC Remote Control 4.0

Discussion in 'Free Talk Zone' started by joex, Apr 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joex Veteran

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +2,751 / -0
    [​IMG]

Control iTunes, PowerPoint, Mouse, WinAMP, Windows Media Player and much more
    - See the actual desktop in your phone
    - No Bluetooth setup! Just connect from your phone
    - Create your own applications via Keymaps or VB and JScripts
    - Supports all PC Bluetooth solutions Toshiba, Windows, BlueSoleil and Widcomm/Brodacom
    Bluetooth PC Remote Control 4.0 Full Retail
    Use Bluetooth Remote Control both for buisness and pleasure! Give PowerPoint presentation and see the actual slides in the phone. Change songs that are currently being played on Itunes or Media Player, browse for artists, albums, change volume and much more..
    Bluetooth Remote Control is a true universal remote control. It allows the user to modify the current behaviour as well as add support for new applications. You can add support by writing Java or VB scripts, defining key maps and file actions. With key maps the user can very easy and fast define application actions and link them to any buttons on the mobile phone.
    Bluetooth Remote Control turns your Bluetooth enabled mobile phone into a universal controller for Window.
    See your Power Point slides directly in the phone, browse/play the songs in ITune and Media player and much more…
    Bluetooth Remote Control is a true universal remote control that lets the user adds or modify the controlled programs. Customize simple keymaps or for full control over the UI write your own Java and VB scripts.
    Bluetooth Remote Control supports the following programs: Support for additional programs can easily be added with simple keymaps, VB or Java scripts (Script Guide).

Requirements for Windows
    Bluetooth Remote Control supports all Bluetooth solutions on the PC, and Windows 98, 2000, XP and Vista. The program supports the three biggest solutions Microsoft, Widcomm/Broadcom and Toshiba direct out of the box. So no need for user configuration! All others are supported via COM port access:
    Microsoft Bluetooth solution
    Widcomm Bluetooth solution
    Toshiba Bluetooth solution (COM port automatically detected)
    BlueSoleil Bluetooth solution (easy step-by-step guide to set correct COM port)
    Requirements for mobile phones
    Most phones do support Java MIDP2.0. However not all of them have support for the additional Java Bluetooth interface JSR-82. The support for this Bluetooth API is increasing and in the future Bluetooth Remote Control will support all Bluetooth enabled mobile phones. This page will not contain a full list for supported phones so the only way to be sure is to download and try.

Supported phones: (1 Jan 2007) This is not a complete list! Many more devices are supported!
    Nokia Serie 60: (All phones from 2005 and later) 6680,6681,3230,6670,6260,7610 and more...
    Nokia Serie 40: (All phones from 2005 and later) 6230, 6230i and more..
    Nokia Nseries: (All phones are supported) N70, N95 and more...
    Nokia Eseries: (All phones are supported) E60, E65 and more...
    Sony Ericsson: (All phones from 2005 and later) W880i, W850i, K800i, K610i, W550, K750i, Z520, P990 and more...
    Motorola: (All phones from 2006 and later) Razer v3i and more...
    Samsung: (All phones from Q4 2006 and later) SGH-D900 and more...
    Plus additional phones from other phone manufactures

Not supported phones: (28 December 2005) This is not a complete list!
    Ericsson: T68, T68i, all T6xx, K700i, Z1010, P800
    Nokia: 6810, 6820, 3650, N-Gage, N-Gage QD
    Samsung: D500
    Motorola: V3 Razer

Hidden Content Hide Thanks:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

• Thanks Thanks x 70
    • Like Like x 39
  2. Ramasinta Tukang Iklan

3. gooh Members

Silent Reader

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    nokis 3230 bs ga kk??

4. Kiddo M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +676 / -1
    ada yg pernah nyoba??
    di nokia 5730 bisa g ya??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.