1. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  2. Untuk kamu yang mendapatkan peringatan "Koneksi tidak aman" atau "Your connection is not private" ketika mengakses forum IDWS, bisa cek ke sini yak.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

10 Kejadian Kebetulan di Dunia !

Discussion in 'Tengah Komunitas' started by blacksheep, Jan 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bagusxfantasy M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +2,161 / -0
    Kebetulan yg sangat mengerikan

:em0400:

2. Ramasinta Tukang Iklan

3. Lyco Veteran

Senpai

Ratings:
    +9,754 / -0
    tp ntah kenapa klo dibayangin kadang merinding juga. ngelihat kebetulan yang aneh2 macam itu

4. XLassaotX M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +24 / -0
    kalo TS nya BLACKSHEEP pasti aneh2.... hehehe... tapi keren sih... btw TS udah berapa kali bikin treet nieh?

5. littlebearpooh Members

Silent Reader

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    kebetulan yg aneh bgt y...10 10 nya bikin merinding..
    btw yg dobel virtual tuh bukan nya emang d dunia nih tiap orang punya 7 kembaran y?trus kata temen g klo ketemu sama kembaran tuh bisa mati..CMIIW

tapi klo sampe nama istri or suami nya juga sama...no comment d..:D

nice trit..:thumbsup:

6. torabone Veteran

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +5,192 / -0
    bener2 kebetulan yang aneh..
    mungkin gw juga buka nih thread karena kebetulan kali ya..

• Like Like x 1
  7. pello M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +11,100 / -0
    kebetulan yang mengerikan....

nice post..

8. Ryazor M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +33,614 / -0
    Itu yang penulis novel Titanic jangan-jangan nulis novelnya di Death Note ya :swt:

keren, udh pernah baca yg lebih serem di forum sebelah, thx anyway :top:

9. Sunoe M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +15,985 / -0
    Klo bisa terkuak penyebabnya, bisa membuktikan klo di dunia ini ga ada yang namanya kebetulan.

10. blacksheep M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +25,115 / -0
    [​IMG]

11. Ryosuke M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +2,031 / -0
    itu kebetulan.. apa emank udah takdir

12. Lyco Veteran

Senpai

Ratings:
    +9,754 / -0
    yah tp bisa2nya juga kecatet dalam sejarah yah kejadian kebetulan ini

13. survivalizt M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +1,489 / -0
    wew kebetulan bisa terjadi dimana2

ato jangan2 kebetulan itu adalah hal yang biasa :???:

dunia emang aneh..:onion-39:

14. blacksheep M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +25,115 / -0
    update .. update
    Life is full of coincidences, some very minor, but occasionally - extraordinary. This is a list of 15 of the most incredible, unbelievable coincidences.

15. Childhood Book

Jack-Frost

While American novelist Anne Parrish was browsing bookstores in Paris in the 1920s, she came upon a book that was one of her childhood favorites - Jack Frost and Other Stories. She picked up the old book and showed it to her husband, telling him of the book she fondly remembered as a child. Her husband took the book, opened it, and on the flyleaf found the inscription: “Anne Parrish, 209 N. Weber Street, Colorado Springs.” It was Anne’s very own book.

14. Poker Luck

Poker-1

In 1858, Robert Fallon was shot dead, an act of vengeance by those with whom he was playing poker. Fallon, they claimed, had won the $600 pot through cheating. With Fallon’s seat empty and none of the other players willing to take the now unlucky $600, they found a new player to take Fallon’s place and staked him with the dead man’s $600. By the time the police had arrived to investigate the killing, the new player had turned the $600 into $2,200 in winnings. The police demanded the original $600 to pass on to Fallon’s next of kin - only to discover that the new player turned out to be Fallon’s son, who had not seen his father in seven years!

13. Twin Deaths

The Road And The Clouds Thelma Louise

In 2002, Seventy-year-old twin brothers died within hours of one another after separate accidents on the same road in northern Finland. The first of the twins died when he was hit by a lorry while riding his bike in Raahe, 600 kilometres north of the capital, Helsinki. He died just 1.5km from the spot where his brother was killed. “This is simply a historic coincidence. Although the road is a busy one, accidents don’t occur every day,” police officer Marja-Leena Huhtala told Reuters. “It made my hair stand on end when I heard the two were brothers, and identical twins at that. It came to mind that perhaps someone from upstairs had a say in this,” she said.

12. Poe Coincidence

Aventuras De Arthur Gordon Pym

In the 19th century, the famous horror writer, Egdar Allan Poe, wrote a book called ‘The narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym’. It was about four survivors of a shipwreck who were in an open boat for many days before they decided to kill and eat the cabin boy whose name was Richard Parker. Some years later, in 1884, the yawl, Mignonette, foundered, with only four survivors, who were in an open boat for many days. Eventually the three senior members of the crew killed and ate the cabin boy. The name of the cabin boy was Richard Parker.

11. Royal Coincidence

King-Umberto I

In Monza, Italy, King Umberto I, went to a small restaurant for dinner, accompanied by his aide-de-camp, General Emilio Ponzia- Vaglia. When the owner took King Umberto’s order, the King noticed that he and the restaurant owner were virtual doubles, in face and in build. Both men began discussing the striking resemblance between each other and found many more similarities.

1. Both men were born on the same day, of the same year, (March 14th, 1844).
    2. Both men had been born in the same town.
    3. Both men married a woman with same name, Margherita.
    4. The restaurateur opened his restaurant on the same day that King Umberto was crowned King of Italy.
    5. On the 29th July 1900, King Umberto was informed that the restaurateur had died that day in a mysterious shooting accident, and as he expressed his regret, an anarchist in the crowd then assassinated him.

10. Falling Baby

Baby At Window

In 1930s Detroit, a man named Joseph Figlock was to become an amazing figure in a young (and, apparently, incredibly careless) mother’s life. As Figlock was walking down the street, the mother’s baby fell from a high window onto Figlock. The baby’s fall was broken and Figlock and the baby were unharmed. A year later, the selfsame baby fell from the selfsame window, again falling onto Mr. Figlock as he was passing beneath. Once again, both of them survived the event.

9. Mystery Monk

Franciscanmonk Loc

In 19th century Austria, a near-famous painter named Joseph Aigner attempted suicide on several occasions. During his first attempt to hang himself at the age of 18, a mysterious Capuchin monk interrupted Aigner. And again at age 22, the very same monk prevented him from hanging himself. Eight years later, he was sentenced to the gallows for his political activities. But again, his life was saved by the intervention of the same monk. At age 68, Joseph Aigner finally succeeded in suicide, using a pistol to shoot himself. Not surprisingly, the very same Capuchin monk - a man whose name Aigner never even knew, conducted his funeral ceremony.

Just paying the bills…

8. Photographic Coincidence

Baby1

A German mother who photographed her infant son in 1914 left the film to be developed at a store in Strasbourg. In those days some film plates were sold individually. World War I broke out and unable to return to Strasbourg, the woman gave up the picture for lost. Two years later she bought a film plate in Frankfurt, over 100 miles away, to take a picture of her newborn daughter. When developed the film turned out to be a double exposure, with the picture of her daughter superimposed on the earlier picture of her son. Through some incredible twist of fate, her original film, never developed, had been mislabeled as unused, and had eventually been resold to her.

7. Book Find

387Px-Girl From Petrovka Movie Poster

In 1973, actor Anthony Hopkins agreed to appear in “The Girl From Petrovka”, based on a novel by George Feifer. Unable to find a copy of the book anywhere in London, Hopkins was surprised to discover one lying on a bench in a train station. It turned out to be George Feifer’s own annotated (personal) copy, which Feifer had lent to a friend, and which had been stolen from his friend’s car.

6. Twins

Mm Ring.Jpg

The twin brothers, Jim Lewis and Jim Springer, were separated at birth, adopted by different families. Unknown to each other, both families named the boys James. Both James grew up not knowing of the other, yet both sought law-enforcement training both had abilities in mechanical drawing and carpentry, and each had married women named Linda. Both had sons, one of who was named James Alan and the other named James Allan. The twin brothers also divorced their wives and married other women - both named Betty. And they both owned dogs which they named Toy.

5. Revenge Killing

300053732 0B20Ed7E73

In 1883, Henry Ziegland broke off a relationship with his girlfriend who, out of distress, committed suicide. The girl’s enraged brother hunted down Ziegland and shot him. Believing he had killed Ziegland, the brother then took his own life. In fact, however, Ziegland had not been killed. The bullet had only grazed his face, lodging into a tree. It was a narrow escape. Years later, Ziegland decided to cut down the same tree, which still had the bullet in it. The huge tree seemed so formidable that he decided to blow it up with dynamite. The explosion propelled the bullet into Ziegland’s head, killing him.

4. Golden Scarab

Picture 2-8

From The Structure and Dynamics of the Psyche: “A young woman I was treating had, at a critical moment, a dream in which she was given a golden scarab. While she was telling me this dream I sat with my back to the closed window. Suddenly I heard a noise behind me, like a gentle tapping. I turned round and saw a flying insect knocking against the windowpane from outside. I opened the window and caught the creature in the air as it flew in. It was the nearest analogy to the golden scarab that one finds in our latitudes, a scarabaeid beetle, the common rose-chafer (Cetonia aurata) which contrary to its usual habits had evidently felt an urge to get into a dark room at this particular moment. I must admit that nothing like it ever happened to me before or since, and that the dream of the patient has remained unique in my experience.” - Carl Jung

3. Taxi

90072604.Jpg

In 1975, while riding a moped in Bermuda, a man was accidentally struck and killed by a taxi. One year later, this man’s brother was killed in the very same way. In fact, he was riding the very same moped. And to stretch the odds even further, the very same taxi driven by the same driver - and even carrying the very same passenger struck him!

2. Hotel Discovery

Savoy1

In 1953, television reporter Irv Kupcinet was in London to cover the coronation of Ellizabeth II. In one of the drawers in his room at the Savoy he found some items that, by their identification, belonged to a man named Harry Hannin. Coincidentally, Harry Hannin - a basketball star with the famed Harlem Globetrotters - was a good friend of Kupcinet’s. But the story has yet another twist. Just two days later, and before he could tell Hannin of his lucky discovery, Kupcinet received a letter from Hannin. In the letter, Hannin told Kucinet that while staying at the Hotel Meurice in Paris, he found in a drawer a tie - with Kupcinet’s name on it.

1. Historical Coincidence

Small Us Declaratione

The lives of Thomas Jefferson and John Adams, two of America’s founders. Jefferson crafted the Declaration of Independence, showing drafts of it to Adams, who (with Benjamin Franklin) helped to edit and hone it. The Continental Congress approved the document on July 4, 1776. Surprisingly, both Jefferson and Adams died on the same day, July 4, 1826 - exactly 50 years from the signing of the Declaration of Independence.

Sources: Ripley’s Believe it or not, BBC, New Scientist

15. Shar2012 M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +10,621 / -2
    benar2 unik haha

16. blacksheep M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +25,115 / -0
    update .....update
    Cool Coincidences

In 1994, a 60-year-old Dutchman named Cor Stoop took a cruise, became seasick and lost his false teeth overboard. Later a fisherman caught a cod which had swallowed some false teeth. Upon hearing about it on the radio, Mr. Stoop contacted the fisherman and was reunited with his missing teeth.
    Source: funtrivia.com

In 1930s Detroit, a man named Joseph Figlock was to become an amazing figure in a young (and, apparently, incredibly careless) mother's life. As Figlock was walking down the street, the mother's baby fell from a high window onto Figlock. The baby's fall was broken and Figlock and the baby were unharmed. A year later, the selfsame baby fell from the selfsame window, again falling onto Mr. Figlock as he was passing beneath. Once again, both of them survived the event.
    Source: http://mandy.jimandy.com/coincidence.php

In 19th century Austria, a near-famous painter named Joseph Aigner attempted suicide on several occasions. During his first attempt to hang himself at the age of 18, Aigner was interrupted by a mysterious Capuchin monk. And again at age 22, he was prevented from hanging himself by the very same monk. Eight years later, he was sentenced to the gallows for his political activities. But again, his life was saved by the intervention of the same monk. At age 68, Joseph Aigner finally succeeded in suicide, using a pistol to shoot himself. Not surprisingly, his funeral ceremony was conducted by the very same Capuchin monk - a man whose name Aiger never even knew.

In Beatrice, Nebraska, on March 1, 1950, all church choir members scheduled to appear for group practice arrived late. Each member's various reasons for being tardy were unrelated. But it was a lucky escape. At 7:20 the church was destroyed by a gas explosion.

A German mother who photographed her infant son in 1914 left the film to be developed at a store in Strasbourg. In those days some film plates were sold individually. World War I broke out and unable to return to Strasbourg, the woman gave up the picture for lost. Two years later she bought a film plate in Frankfurt, over 100 miles away, to take a picture of her newborn daughter. When developed the film turned out to be a double exposure, with the picture of her daughter superimposed on the earlier picture of her son. Through some incredible twist of fate, her original film, never developed, had been mislabeled as unused, and had eventually been resold to her.
    Source: http://www.neveh.org/price/price3.html

In 1973, actor Anthony Hopkins agreed to appear in “The Girl From Petrovka”, based on a novel by George Feifer. Unable to find a copy of the book anywhere in London, Hopkins was surprised to discover one lying on a bench in a train station. It turned out to be George Feifer’s own annotated (personal) copy, which Feifer had lent to a friend, and which had been stolen from his friend's car.

The twin brothers, Jim Lewis and Jim Springer, were separated at birth, adopted by different families. Unknown to each other, both families named the boys James. Both James grew up not knowing of the other, yet both sought law-enforcement training, both had abilities in mechanical drawing and carpentry, and each had married women named Linda. Both had sons, one of whom was named James Alan and the other named James Allan. The twin brothers also divorced their wives and married other women - both named Betty. And they both owned dogs which they named Toy.

In 1883, Henry Ziegland broke off a relationship with his girlfriend who, out of distress, committed suicide. The girl's enraged brother hunted down Ziegland and shot him. Believing he had killed Ziegland, the brother then took his own life. In fact, however, Ziegland had not been killed. The bullet had only grazed his face, lodging into a tree. It was a narrow escape. Years later, Ziegland decided to cut down the same tree, which still had the bullet in it. The huge tree seemed so formidable that he decided to blow it up with dynamite. The explosion propelled the bullet into Ziegland's head, killing him.

From The Structure and Dynamics of the Psyche: "A young woman I was treating had, at a critical moment, a dream in which she was given a golden scarab. While she was telling me this dream I sat with my back to the closed window. Suddenly I heard a noise behind me, like a gentle tapping. I turned round and saw a flying insect knocking against the window-pane from outside. I opened the window and caught the creature in the air as it flew in. It was the nearest analogy to the golden scarab that one finds in our latitudes, a scarabaeid beetle, the common rose-chafer (Cetoaia urata) which contrary to its usual habits had evidently felt an urge to get into a dark room at this particular moment. I must admit that nothing like it ever happened to me before or since, and that the dream of the patient has remained unique in my experience."
    Source: Carl Jung, Psychologist

Historical coincidence: The lives of Thomas Jefferson and John Adams, two of America's founders. Jefferson crafted the Declaration of Independence, showing drafts of it to Adams, who (with Benjamin Franklin) helped to edit and hone it.The document was approved by the Continental Congress on July 4, 1776. Surprisingly, both Jefferson and Adams died on the same day, July 4, 1826 - exactly 50 years from the signing of the Declaration of Independence.
    Source: http://www.myfavoriteezines.com/TopPicks/040807.html

Physical coincidence: If the density of the universe one second after the Big Bang had been greater by one part in a thousand billion, the universe would have recollapsed after ten years. On the other hand, if the density of the universe at that time had been less by the same amount, the universe would have been essentially empty when it was about ten years old.
    Source: Stephen Hawking, Physicist

Linguistic coincidences:
    Arabic akh 'brother' and Mongolian akh 'brother'
    Bikol aki 'child' and Korean aki 'child'
    Blackfoot aki 'woman' and Even akhi 'woman'
    Arabic ana 'I' and Gondi ana 'I'
    Arabic anta 'thou' and Japanese anta 'thou'
    Arabic ard 'earth' and Dutch aard 'earth'
    Hebrew ari 'lion' and Tamil ari 'lion'
    Hebrew awir 'air' and Welsh awyr 'air'
    Kyrgyz ayal 'woman' and Parji ayal 'woman'
    Ga ba 'come' and Hebrew ba 'come'
    English bad and Persian bad 'bad'
    English chop and Uzbek chop 'chop'
    English dog and Mbabaram dog 'dog'
    -- and hundreds of others.
    Source: http://members.aol.com/yahyam/coincidence.html

"AMAZING COINCIDENCES" > Page 1, 2

It's Raining Babies
    In Detroit sometime in the 1930s, a young (if incredibly careless) mother must have been eternally grateful to a man named Joseph Figlock. As Figlock was walking down the street, the mother's baby fell from a high window onto Figlock. The baby's fall was broken and both man and baby were unharmed. A stroke of luck on its own, but a year later, the very same baby fell from the very same window onto poor, unsuspecting Joseph Figlock as he was again passing beneath. And again, they both survived the event. (Mysteries of the Unexplained)

Swapped Hotel Finds
    In 1953, television reporter Irv Kupcinet was in London to cover the coronation of Ellizabeth II. In one of the drawers in his room at the Savoy he found found some items that, by their identification, belonged to a man named Harry Hannin. Coincidentally, Harry Hannin - a basketball star with the famed Harlem Globetrotters - was a good friend of Kupcinet's. But the story has yet another twist. Just two days later, and before he could tell Hannin of his lucky discovery, Kupcinet received a letter from Hannin. In the letter, Hannin told Kucinet that while staying at the Hotel Meurice in Paris, he found in a drawer a tie - with Kupcinet's name on it! (Mysteries of the Unexplained)

Paging Mr. Bryson
    While on a business trip sometime in the late 1950s, Mr. George D. Bryson stopped and registered at the Brown Hotel in Louisville, Kentucky. After signing the register and being given his key to room 307, he stopped by the mail desk to see if any letters had arrived for him. Indeed there was a letter, the mail girl told him, and handed him an envelope addressed to Mr. George D. Bryson, room 307. This wouldn't be so odd accept the letter was not for him, but for room 307's just-previous occupant - another man named George D. Bryson. (Incredible Coincidence, Alan Vaughan)

Twin Boys, Twin Lives
    The stories of identical twins' nearly identical lives are often astonishing, but perhaps none more so than those of identical twins born in Ohio. The twin boys were separated at birth, being adopted by different families. Unknown to each other, both families named the boys James. And here the coincidences just begin. Both James grew up not even knowing of the other, yet both sought law-enforcement training, both had abilities in mechanical drawing and carpentry, and each had married women named Linda. They both had sons whom one named James Alan and the other named James Allan. The twin brothers also divorced their wives and married other women - both named Betty. And they both owned dogs which they named Toy. Forty years after their childhood separation, the two men were reunited to share their amazingly similar lives. (Reader's Digest, January 1980)

The Vengeful Bullet
    Henry Ziegland thought he had dodged fate. In 1883, he broke off a relationship with his girlfriend who, out of distress, committed suicide. The girl's brother was so enraged that he hunted down Ziegland and shot him. The brother, believing he had killed Ziegland, then turned his gun on himself and took his own life. But Ziegland had not been killed. The bullet, in fact, had only grazed his face and then lodged in a tree. Ziegland surely thought himself a lucky man. Some years later, however, Ziegland decided to cut down the large tree, which still had the bullet in it. The task seemed so formidable that he decided to blow it up with a few sticks of dynamite. The explosion propelled the bullet into Ziegland's head, killing him. (Ripley's Believe It or Not!)

Childhood Returned
    While American novelist Anne Parrish was browsing bookstores in Paris in the 1920s, she came upon a book that was one of her childhood favorites - Jack Frost and Other Stories. She picked up the old book and showed it to her husband, telling him of the book she fondly remembered as a child. Her husband took the book, opened it, and on the flyleaf found the inscription: "Anne Parrish, 209 N. Weber Street, Colorado Springs." It was Anne's very own book. (While Rome Burns, Alexander Wollcott)

And Finally, Two More Twins
    John and Arthur Mowforth were twins who lived about 80 miles apart in Great Britain. On the evening of May 22, 1975, both fell severely ill from chest pains. The families of both men were completely unaware of the other's illness. Both men were rushed to separate hospitals at approximately the same time. And both died of heart attacks shortly after arrival. (Chronogenetics: The Inheretance of Biological Time, Luigi Gedda and Gianni Brenci)

1. 3 orang asing di kereta, dengan nama akhir yang komplementer.
    Tahun 1920, 3 pria Inggris bepergian terpisah melalui Peru. Saat mereka saling berkenalan, Cuma mereka orang yang ada di dalam kereta. Ternyata perkenalan mereka lebih mengejutkan dari yang mereka bayangkan. Pria pertama memiliki nama akhir Bingham, pria kedua memiliki nama akhir Powell, dan pria ketiga memiliki nama akhir Bingham-Powell, dan mereka tidak ada hubungan saudara. (Source: Mysteries of the Unexplained)

2. Dua bersaudara terbunuh supir taxi yang sama, rentang setahun.
    Tahun 1975, saat menyetir moped di Bermuda, seorang pria tiba-tiba ditubruk taxi dan tewas seketika. Satu tahun kemudia, saudara laki2 pria ini mengalami hal yang sama persis. Faktanya, dia mengendarai moped yang sama. Dan lebih aneh lagi, dia ditubruk taxi yang sama dan disetir oleh supir yang sama, mau yang lebih aneh lagi? Taxi ini mengangkut penumpang yang sama!
    (Source: Phenomena: A Book of Wonders, John Michell and Robert J. M. Rickard)

3. Penemuan Hotel Tertukar
    Tahun 1953, reporter TV Irv Kupcinet ada di London untuk meliput penobatan Elizabeth II. Di salah satu laci di kamarnya di Savoy dia menemukan beberapa barang yang, setelah diidentifikasi, milik seseorang bernama Harry Hannin. Kebetulan , Harry Hannin bintang bola basket dengan tim Harlem Globetrotters yang terkenal itu, adalah teman baik Kupcinet. Tapi cerita ini ternyata memiliki alur yang twist. 2 Hari sesudahnya, sebelum dia berbicara kepada Hannin. Di satu surat, Hannin mengatakan pada Kucinet bahwa saat dia menginap di Hotal Meurice di Paris, dia menemukan di laci sebuah dasi, dengan nama Kupcinet di dasi tersebut! (Source: Mysteries of the Unexplained)

4. Dua Mr. Brysons, di kamar hotel yang sama
    Waktu sedang dalam perjalanan bisnis di akhir tahun 1950an, Mr. George D. Bryson berhenti dan masuk ke sebuah hotel di Brown Hotel di Louisville, Kentucky. Setelah menandatangani surat registrasi dan diberi kuci kamar 307, dia berhenti di meja surat untuk melihat surat-surat yang ada. Ternyata ada surat yang ditujukan untuknya kata seorang mail girl, dan diberikanlah surat itu padanya. Sebuah surat dalam amplop yang dialamatkan ke Mr. George D. Bryson, room 307. Tidak akan terlalu aneh, kecuali surat itu bukanlah untuknya, tapi untuk ruang 307 dan orang yang menempati sebelumnya, orang lain dengan nama George D. Bryson. (Source: Incredible Coincidence, Alan Vaughan).

5. Saudara kembar, serangan jantung yang sama
    John dan Arthur Mowforth adalah saudara kembar yang hidup terpisah 80 mil di Great Britain. Pada satu sore tanggal 22 mei 1975, keduanya jatuh sakit karena nyeri di bagian dada. Kedua keluarganya tidak mengetahui mengenai sakitnya saudara yang lainnya. Kedua keluarga segera berangkat ke rumah sakit yang berlainan pada waktu yang kira-kira bersamaan. Dan keduanya meninggal karena serang jantung beberapa saat setelah sampai di rumah sakit.
    (Source: Chronogenetics: The Inheretance of Biological Time, Luigi Gedda and Gianni Brenci)

6. Novel yang memprediksi takdir Titanic, dan kapal lain yang hampir mengikuti
    Morgan Robertson, tahun 1898, menulis “Futility”. Menggambarkan maiden voyage(pelayaran perdana) dari kapal mewah untuk melintasi samudra Pasifik yang bernama Titan. Meskipun banyak yang sesumbar kapal ini tidak bisa tenggelam, kapal ini menabrak lapisan es dan tenggelam dengan memakan banyak korban. Tahun 1912, Titanic, transatlantic luxury liner, mengalami peristiwa persis seperti yang digambarkan novel. Kalau di novel , bulan kecelakaan adalah April, peristiwa tenggelamnya Titanic juga April. Kalau di novel penumpangnya ada 3000 orang, dalam realita sebanyak 2.207. Dalam novel ada 24 lifeboat, kenyataannya 20. Sebulan setelah Titanic tenggelam, kapal liar bepergian melintasi Atlantik yang berkabut dengan seorang anak muda yang mengendalikan. Saat dia ingat kembali mengenai Titanic , dan mengingat bahwa nama kapalnya sendiri adalah Titanian, dia mulai merinding dan menghentikan kapal. Saat itulah bongkah es besar menghantam di depan jalur yang mereka lewati. Titanian selamat.

7. Seorang penulis, menemukan buku masa kecilnya
    Saat novelis Amerika, Anne Parrish mencari2 buku di toko buku kota Paris tahun 1920, dia tertarik dengan satu buku yang dulu menjadi buku favoritnya – Jack Frost and Other Stories. Dia memilih buku tua itu dan menunjukkannya pada suaminya, mengatakan padanya bahwa itu adalah buku favoritnya pada saat dia kecil. Suaminya mengambil dan membuka buku itu , pada halaman pertama dia menemukan catatan “Anne Parrish, 209 N. Weber Street, Colorado Springs.”. (Source: While Rome Burns, Alexander Wollcott)

8. A writer’s plum pudding
    Tahun 1805, penulis Prancis Émile Deschamps ditraktir oleh orang asing Monsieur de Fortgibu. Sepuluh tahun kemudian, dia melihat menu restoran dan memesan plum pudding, tapi pelayan mengatakan bahwa hidangan terakhir sudah dipesan dan disajikan ke orang lain yang ternyata adalah de Fortgibu. Bertahun-tahun setelah itu kira-kira 1832 Émile Deschamps sedang makan malam, dan sekali lagi dia ditawari plum pudding. Dia jadi ingat insiden bertahun-tahun lalu dan mengatakan pada temannya bahwa yang kurang dari setting cuma de Fortgibu, dan masuklah de Fortgibu yang kini sudah tua ke ruang restoran itu.

9. King Umberto I’ double
    Di Monza, Italia, King Umberto I, pergi ke suatu restoran untuk makan malam, ditemani oleh aide-de-camp (perwira pembantu), jendral Emilio Ponzia- Vaglia. Saat pemilik membaca pesanan King Umberto, Raja mulai menyadari kalau dia dan pemilik restoran adalah virtual doubles, baik dalam hal wajah maupun postur. Kedua pria ini mulai berdiskusi mengenai kemiripan keduanya dan menemukan bahwa :
    a) Kedua pria ini lahir di hari yang sama dan tahun yg sama, (March 14th, 1844).
    b) Kedua pria ini lahir di kota yang sama.
    c) Kedua pria ini menikahi wanita dengan nama yang sama, Margherita.
    d) Restauranteur membuka restorannya pada hari yang sama saat King Umberto dinobatkan sebagai raja Itali.
    e) Pada 29 July 1900, King Umberto diinformasikan bahwa pengusaha restoran itu telah meninggal hari itu karena penembakan misterius, saat dia mengungkapkan rasa penyesalannya, dia terbunuh oleh anarkis yang ada dalam kerumunan.

10. Hari ke 21, hari sial bagi King Louis XVI
    Saat raja Prancis King Louis XVI masih kecil, dia diperingatkan oleh seorang astrolog untuk selalu dalam penjagaan pada hari ke 21 setiap bulan. Louis dibuat takut oleh peringatan ini dan tidak pernah melakukan urusan pada hari ke 21. Sayangnya Louis tidak selalu dalam penjagaan. Pada tanggal 21 juni 1791, mngikuti revolusi Prancis, Louis dan ratunya di tahan di Varennes. 21 September 1791, Prancis menghapus institution of Royalty dan memproklamirkan diri sebagai republik. Akhirnya 21 januari 1793, King Louis XVI di eksekusi dengan guillotine.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2009
  17. HoushiNoHikari M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +4,954 / -0
    bnyk kebetulan yg tejadi di seluruh dunia:onion-82:
    jgn2x ntar wa kebetulan makan dodol garut brg pak presiden sby:onion-11:

• Like Like x 1
  18. bajury M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +13,885 / -0
    keren nih post..... nice inpo...

19. Shuichi M V U

Senpai

Ratings:
    +158,162 / -3
    Wah" ...
    ada juga kejadian kyk yg no 1 iia ...
    1 kereta diisi tiga org dgn nama yg sama ...

Nice info ^^

• Like Like x 1
  20. wuhugm Banned User

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +9,848 / -0
    Ini betulan ya :D

amazing.............. :D

21. bocah_kentir M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +642 / -0
    So mistique..... so misterious.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.