1. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  2. Untuk kamu yang mendapatkan peringatan "Koneksi tidak aman" atau "Your connection is not private" ketika mengakses forum IDWS, bisa cek ke sini yak.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

Wisdom of Love..

Discussion in 'Motivasi & Inspirasi' started by Marco86, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marco86 M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +28,609 / -0
    [​IMG]

A woman came out of her house and saw 3 old men with long white beards sitting in her front yard. She did not recognize them. She said "I don't think I know you, but you must be hungry. Please come in and have something to eat."

[​IMG]

"Is the man of the house home?", they asked.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"No", she replied. "He's out."
    [​IMG]

"Then we cannot come in", they replied.

In the evening when her husband came home, she told him what had happened.

"Go tell them I am home and invite them in!"

The woman went out and invited the men in"
    [​IMG]

"We do not go into a House together," they replied.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Why is that?" she asked.
    [​IMG]

One of the old men explained: "His name is Wealth," he said pointing to one of his friends, and said pointing to another one, "He is Success, and I am Love." Then he added, "Now go in and discuss with your husband which one of us you want in your home."
    [​IMG]

The woman went in and told her husband what was said. Her husband was overjoyed. "How nice!!", he said. "Since that is the case, let us invite Wealth. Let him come and fill our home with wealth!"
    [​IMG]

His wife disagreed. "My dear, why don't we invite Success?"
    [​IMG]

Their daughter-in- law was listening from the other corner of the house. She jumped in with her own suggestion: "Would it not be better to invite Love? Our home will then be filled with love!"
    [​IMG]
    "Let us heed our daughter-in- law's advice," said the husband to his wife.

"Go out and invite Love to be our guest."

The woman went out and asked the 3 old men, "Which one of you is Love? Please come in and be our guest."
    [​IMG]

Love got up and started walking toward the house. The other 2 also got up and followed him. Surprised, the lady asked Wealth and Success: "I only invited Love, Why are you coming in?"
    [​IMG]

The old men replied together: "If you had invited Wealth or Success, the other two of us would've stayed out, but since you invited Love, wherever He goes, we go with him. Wherever there is Love, there is also Wealth and Success!!!!! !"
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

- Where there is pain, I wish you peace and mercy.
    - Where there is self-doubting, I wish you a renewed confidence in your ability to work through it.
    - Where there is tiredness, or exhaustion, I wish you understanding, patience, and renewed strength.
    - Where there is fear, I wish you love, and courage.

2. Ramasinta Tukang Iklan

3. tomiero Veteran

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +7,269 / -0
    eh yg ini juga kek nya udah pernah ada tapi yg versi b indo nya :D

4. Marco86 M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +28,609 / -0
    o ya?? ga tau aku.. Dianggep repost ga y? Kalo repost, diclose aja threadnya kk mod2..oke..

5. Gradient M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +59 / -0
    iya, ini ada versi indonya....tapi gpp d, ini lebih keren ada gambarnya....:lol:

6. princess M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +160 / -0
    ada versi indo ni uda di post juga.....hihihi
    tp yg ini bgs juga ada pic nya :)

7. warmech Members

Silent Reader

Ratings:
    +594 / -0
    ada versi indonya neh ~_~

8. Marco86 M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +28,609 / -0
    Beda.. Punya gw ada gambar..hahahaha
    Ga tau saya kk..hahahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.