1. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  2. Untuk kamu yang mendapatkan peringatan "Koneksi tidak aman" atau "Your connection is not private" ketika mengakses forum IDWS, bisa cek ke sini yak.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

Lounge ( Semarang English Conversation)

Discussion in 'Semarang' started by Sarmaliga, Oct 3, 2010.

1. ankbadar Members

Silent Reader

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    you know.. Rena's Japan Insurance commercials series..
    well not so much of a series, it's just two 7 minutes videos..

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ramasinta Tukang Iklan

3. koneidin Regional Leader

Superstar

Ratings:
    +14,684 / -0
    ouh about rena,
    hmm i dont know if she staring comercial video for insurance, i have seen some commercials video about drinking water.
    i know about she at amachan.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ankbadar Members

Silent Reader

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    amachan sure is a big impact to her career as many japanese themselves consider the drama is the best asadora of the century so far. we all love the sassy innocent image of her in the dorama. so it is natural for the fans to expect the similar image on her works following. but..
    the mini drama (15 minute long) about the history loving high schooler wasn't meet the expectation; hot road was too serious; kuragehime was somehow different kind of goofy image; but in yumedarake i can see that aki-like personality again. i suggest you to check 'em out..

5. konyol123 Members

Silent Reader

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi All nice to meet ya
    I'm fall in love with Semarang.
    Especially the food "Tahu Gimbal" on Simpang Lima.

6. koneidin Regional Leader

Superstar

Ratings:
    +14,684 / -0
    So quite....

Any body here???

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.