1. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  2. Untuk kamu yang mendapatkan peringatan "Koneksi tidak aman" atau "Your connection is not private" ketika mengakses forum IDWS, bisa cek ke sini yak.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

Peoplestring.com! Break The Ice!

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by darsokinyut, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darsokinyut M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +127 / -0
    "If you are new to PeopleString you are probably very excited as you should be because its a great company and an awesome opportunity. I have noticed that a lot of people in PeopleString are involved in other opportunities and are trying to simply figure out how to make this opportunity profitable.
    So this article is for the individuals who have struggled in other businesses and want to have success in that business and PeopleString. From this day forward I want you to think about PeopleString as the ultimate icebreaker.

Have you ever recruited a person into a business and the person paid to join and then never made $1 with that business?

The first thing you have to realize is it’s not your fault if a person joins an opportunity and does not make money. A opportunity is just that “An Opportunity”. It’s up to that person to take that tool and run with it and make the most of it. Your job is to give them the support they need to have success. When Promoting an opportunity your mindset should be to do everything you can to help them have success which ultimately helps you make money as well.

The best way to build a business is to build trust. That is why I now call PeopleString the ultimate icebreaker. PeopleString is free and it’s a great community to bring friends and potential prospects to start to build trust and relationships. Every person that you bring into PeopleString will make money within their first 5 minutes. Once they are in PeopleString and you show them how to make money you have now opened the door to speaking with them about other money making opportunities you may have.

At this point if the person says no to your other opportunity they are still in PeopleString making money, they are happy and you are making money. If they say yes, you already have their trust and they will be your number one fan. All people want is a way to make money that is cost effective. They want support and guidance on how to have success. You get all of those things with PeopleString. So have fun with it and lead with PeopleString and you will easily break the ice and build a large business for yourself."

Kirim emailmu ke aku,,aku akan bawa kamu ke peoplestring!!

“I will be successful as I help others become successful”
    http://learnpeoplestring.com/break-the-ice/

2. darsokinyut M V U

Beginner

Ratings:
    +127 / -0
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.