1. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  2. Untuk kamu yang mendapatkan peringatan "Koneksi tidak aman" atau "Your connection is not private" ketika mengakses forum IDWS, bisa cek ke sini yak.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

Discussion MEDIAVENUS.COM- advertising network-Referral Program 25% (Official Thread)

Discussion in 'Adsense' started by mediavenus, Dec 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mediavenus Members

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hey guys!
    My name is Ewa and I am an official representative of native ads network MediaVenus (mediavenus.com). We are an international network with an unique technoligy of adapting ads to a design of your website. Setting an advertising widget is really cosy and functional, so you can earn a maximal income.
    -Avrage CTR – 1%
    -Average CPM – 0,1-2,2$
    -Flexible partnership options: register and work for CPC or CPM, or, if you have a good viewership we can work on fixed rates or buy CPM packs.
    -Regular payments every week via PayPal, Webmoney, Wire
    -We don’t use any shock ads and prohibited methods (at one’s discretion)
    -Top advertisers. Their ads will give you the best income from your websites
    - All GEOs
    - We work with any website cathegories (also adult cathergory)
    - referral program
    There in the topic I will post all the news in our network and I will be glad to answer all your questions.

Best regards,
    Ewa,
    S:mediavenus.com
    e-maIl: adv-pl@mediavenus.com

2. mediavenus Members

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    We are happy to announce that starting today you will be able to take part in our Referral Program! The idea is simple: as you bring a new member into our system, you get 25% of our revenue. Minimal payout is the same – 15 $. To make someone your referral, you need to make sure they come to our website and register using your unique referral link. You can get the link in “Referrals” section on your dashboard. Once your referral starts making money you will be getting paid a sum equal to 25% of our revenue. Be active and earn more!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.