1. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  2. Untuk kamu yang mendapatkan peringatan "Koneksi tidak aman" atau "Your connection is not private" ketika mengakses forum IDWS, bisa cek ke sini yak.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

Maria Sharapova Fans Club

Discussion in 'Sports Center' started by xiexienitiai, Jun 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. britpoper M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +4,994 / -0
    Ditayangin di ESPN/Star Sports gak sih bro??
    Udah lama gw gak nonton tipi soalnya :malu1:

2. Ramasinta Tukang Iklan

3. xiexienitiai M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +12,200 / -4
    US OPEN 3RD ROUND INTERVIEW
    9/4/2010 10:59:00 PM
    Q. Last year you had this type of matchup with a young upstart; you lost. This year you pretty much dominated. What was the difference today?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, you know, this was a new day. And what happened last year, you know, I didn't really want to go into the match thinking about it. You know, obviously I had lost the match and made way too many unforced errors. On a day like today, I just wanted to make sure I was consistent and did the right thing, and, you know, maybe didn't go for the lines as much and just played smart tennis.

Q. You're probably going to play the No. 1 seed on Monday.
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: Uh huh.

Q. Is it a disadvantage to come off of the 6 0, 6 0 win going into that match and not being that tournament tested in your last match?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: No, every match is different. You don't worry about a match that's, you know, two rounds away when you're going into, you know, a particular match like today. You go out and just try to win the match, and you worry about the next one when it's over. Whether it's a tough one or whether it's an easy one, you've still got to win it no matter what the score ends up being.

Q. How would you describe the biggest difference between your style of play and Wozniacki's?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: Um, you know, she can run all day and get a lot of balls back and make you hit tons of balls. She changes the pace really well, and gets her opponents offbalance. She does many things well, you know. That's why she's at the top of the game.

Q. Is there ever any point in a match like that where you feel any mercy for the person on the other side? How do you deal with that when you see that you're just completely dominating this teenage girl on center court and all that?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: Um, to be honest, going into that type of situation, you know, even before the match not knowing who you're playing against, not knowing her game, knowing that the conditions are tough, it actually equalizes many things before the match, because none of you are able to really play your game, you know. You have to be a little bit more careful than you usually are. But I mean, I don't really -- I don't think about the score. I just think about winning the next point.

Q. She obviously was quite overwhelmed by your game and the conditions and everything. But despite all that, were you able to see potential in her? Could you comment at all on what she might do well if she continues to work hard? A bit about her game.
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: I mean, it's obviously really unfortunate that, you know, she had to come out first time on Ashe and be in those types of conditions. I mean, I've -- obviously I've been in those types of conditions and actually lost a few matches in those types of conditions during the day, and, you know, some tough ones. You know, overall it's obviously really tough to tell. But, you know, she tried to be consistent, and, you know, she I think she actually, you know, did really well on her serve and maybe not gone for big serves and tried to get that in. That was really smart. But, you know, overall I think I had a little bit too much firepower in the beginning, and that kind of really maybe caught her offguard, and she was late for a few balls. And then towards the end of the match, I think she started going for a little bit more and making a few more errors.

Q. You're 12 out of 14 since Wimbledon. Have you been on this type of hot streak before? If so, what's the difference now than when, say, when you're struggling? How do you see the court differently?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: Um, I think a lot of it is match play. You know, looking back at the start of the trip in Europe, I started the trip in Madrid where I was coming off the elbow injury. I wasn't playing much tennis, not even practicing much. I kind of had to go there and play, and I knew I wasn't ready. So the step that I made from there to the last match at Wimbledon, you know, where I had my chances, I knew that I was playing better. You know, physically I was feeling good and I was feeling confident. You know, I used the opportunity of the two weeks that I had off before Stanford to really work, and, you know, work hard on a few things. You know, I had some -- a lot of -- not a lot, but I played two tournaments, and, you know, did quite well; could have done better. You know, here we are. I think the more matches you play, the better you feel, and the different types of opponents.

Q. What do you think you do better than Caroline Wozniacki?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: Um, I don't know. I think we have different types of games. I haven't played her in a while, so I'm not sure. I really don't know. I don't know how to answer that question.

Q. Can it help you in any way that you have already won the US Open?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: Um, I mean, she was the finalist here last year, so she's accustomed to the court and the atmosphere. She obviously, you know, knows how to play good tennis on the court. You know, it will be interesting.

Q. You're regarded as one of the toughest mentally out there on court, if not "the" toughest. Do you believe that in yourself? Also, how has the surgery and injuries since then, how have they really affected your confidence and perhaps showing you a little bit of vulnerability that you didn't have before?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: Um, I mean, I do feel that, you know, especially in certain situations that I feel I don't know if the word "tougher" is the right word, but, you know, it's something that's, you know, won me many matches in my career. Growing up I was never the biggest, the strongest girl on tour. You know, even though I have big shots, there are many girls that are more powerful that were quicker. But in certain situations -- you know, coming into juniors, I was playing girls that were much older than I am. You'd be in a position where it's 6 all in the third, and I'd have to battle it out. You know, I found a way to stay calm, and, you know, be tough inside of me. It wasn't really about, you know, seeing an error from the other side, and, you know, saying, come on or pumping the fist. It was more of a feeling you had inside of staying calm. That's kind of the toughness that I felt. Like I said, it's certainly won me many matches.

Q. In your career, what moment are you most proud of in terms of mental toughness and coming through? Where do you think you have shown your toughness the most, including coming back?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: Um, I mean, obviously coming back was one of the toughest things for me, I mean, off the court. Because I had so many expectations and so many others had expectations of me being able to come back at a certain period of time, and I was never ready. I would go on the court, we'd set a date of when I can start hitting the ball and hitting a few serves, and I'd hit forehands and backhands and I was fine. I tried to hit a serve, and I couldn't. I was still in a lot of pain. That was even after the rehab and after surgery. Coming back from that and setting another timetable for yourself and doing it over and over again until, you know, I slowly found myself working myself up to hitting 10 to 15 serves, 20 serves, and being able to do that without pain and really being patient, and, you know, going back to Phoenix over and over again for months on end, I mean, that, I think that took a lot. You know, because I think I could easily at this stage in my career just say, you know, I have won Grand Slams; I have been there and done that. But I never felt like I had enough. I always felt like I could be a better tennis player. Even if at that point I couldn't go out and hit a serve, I just physically just couldn't. Um, but starting from when I was young, I think winning Wimbledon at 17, the reason I'm looking back and being proud of that is because I was so fearless, you know, throughout the whole tournament. I mean, I was happy to be in the semifinals, I was down and out against Davenport. I was already booking my plane ticket when the rain delay hit. And then pulling that out, going into the final, you know, against someone that has so much experience and was so much physically stronger than I was at that point, so much more experienced, went out there and really just didn't really care about the situation; I just played tennis. So I guess that, yeah.

Q. You said your type of game was different from Wozniacki's. What do you think the key of the match against Wozniacki will be?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: Um, I mean, I still have to play my game, you know. I still have to be aggressive. You know, she's the type of opponent that's gonna make you hit a lot of balls and is gonna make you hit that extra ball. I think I have to be aggressively patient. Obviously the serve and return on a quick court is really important, as well.

Q. It wasn't that long ago, but do you think it's tougher even now for a 17 year old to break in, to win a Grand Slam on the tour? Have things gotten progressively tougher for everybody?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: I think you see a lot more depth I really do than there was, you know, years ago. You definitely -- I think there were a lot of complaints a few years ago that the first few rounds were quite easily won 6 0, 6 1, and, you know, we were talking about equal prize money and all that. Now, you know, from the first round on you're seeing three setters from the top seeds; you're seeing tough matches. I think that just shows you how deep the field is.

Q. Does it surprise you that there's only one American left in the tournament, the bracket?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: Um, I mean, to be honest, I get asked this question every single Grand Slam. We're in Australia, you get asked about the Australians.

Q. So it doesn't surprise you?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: No. You really have to worry about your own results, to be honest. But to see, you know, younger players doing well, and, you know, someone that's 18 years old getting into the third round and having an upset in the round before is great to see. Hopefully that will only keep getting better and improving.

Q. Not knowing how much tennis you watch in your spare time, how much have you actually see of Caroline and her game in recent months?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: In recent months?

Q. Or recent years.
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: I think I saw a little bit of the first round that she played here. I was getting treatment during that and I got to watch it.

Q. Other tournaments?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: Not really, to be honest. No.

Q. You spoke the other day about having a funny feeling when somebody says they look up to you because you're so young.
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah.

Q. How did that play out today in your interaction with Capra?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: I mean, to be honest, when you're on the court your goal is to win the match. I wasn't thinking that I'm playing someone that's younger than me, that, you know, is the first time playing there. If you start thinking about all those things, I mean, the last thing you're gonna do is win the match. So it was just really important just to stay focused on the game more than anything else.

Q. And your conversation with her at the end of the match, what was that?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: I mean, I said the conditions are really tough, and it's you know, like I said here. It's quite unfortunate that her first experience, you know, on Ashe had to be in those tough conditions. I mean, it's not easy for anyone.

Q. Who do you think will win this tournament? Yourself or somebody else?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: That's a funny question. Going into a tournament, if you think that anyone else is gonna win but you, you've got some serious problems. You shouldn't enter it.

Q. Can you just compare where you are now to 2006, both physically and mentally?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: Um, I mean, it's tough to compare, you know obviously there's been different stages of my career winning, you know, the three Grand Slams. But I felt like going into that US Open you know, before I won Wimbledon I had gotten to a few semifinals of other Grand Slams. For some reason, before this one I just -- you know, I really felt physically and mentally ready to, you know, to push through. You know, I was quite excited to beat Amelie in the semis, and then obviously win against Justine. But, you know, different stage of my life, obviously. I've been through, you know, one other Grand Slam, was out for a year. It's quite difficult to compare, you know.

US OPEN 2ND ROUND INTERVIEW
    9/2/2010 10:18:00 PM
    Q. Pretty routine? You didn't have to play great, but steady enough, served pretty well, good off the ground.
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, I thought I just had to be consistent today, you know, because I'm playing a lefty. It's a little gusty out there. You know, it's just important to hang in there and, you know, not normally go for the lines as much, try to be a little more consistent.
    My first‑serve percentage was quite low in the first set, but in the second set that got better. I got a few free points off of that.
    Yeah, overall it was solid. I played the important points well.

Q. So second set, when you're well in control, did you think, Maybe I'll try a couple things to use in the next round?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, the main thing is to do the things that you feel are gonna help you win, you know, not just this match but the matches coming up, what's gonna make you better even if you make a few more mistakes.
    For me, it's being aggressive, not being tentative, really going for it, you know, having something on the ball instead of letting the opponent kind of dictate.

Q. What goes through your mind when you hear an opponent, even though you're still young, having looked up to you since she was young as your next opponent spoke about earlier today?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, it's pretty crazy because I still somewhat consider myself pretty young, as well; I'd like to think so, at least. You know, to see someone coming up that's 18, that's a lot younger than I am, in the third round of the Open is great. I think it shows, uhm, a lot about the younger generation that's coming up. To see someone especially that's an American and doing well at the Open is really great.

Q. She spoke about your mental toughness as something she's used as an example. That's her strength, too. When you think about the example you've set, what is your feeling about that?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: Uhm, it's strange. It's really strange because I've always had a difficult time accepting, you know, when little kids, whether I'm doing a clinic, talking to them, when they tell me they want to be just like me not only is a bit overwhelming and a bit of a shock, it's kind of strange.
    I mean, I'm certainly far from perfect. I have many things I'm not good at. I always say to them, You should want to be better than, uhm, me or anyone else.
    I think maybe that's one of the reasons growing up, you know, I idolized a certain part of someone's game but I never thought that someone was so good that I wanted to be like them. I think that's a good point is, you know, she probably said one of my strengths. Obviously, that's something that's gotten me through so many matches in my career. In tennis, being strong and steady mentally sometimes more than physically is more important on certain days.

Q. Are you going to research or study tapes of opponents you're not familiar with or just go out and play your game?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: I mean, it's not really my job. That's why I have a coach to study that, to scout your opponent, yeah, have a little bit of a game plan.

Q. What, if anything, do you know about Capra?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: Not too much. I know that she's American and she's 18, I believe (laughter), and she's in the third round of the Open. So that says a lot.

Q. Back to what you were saying about the little kids saying, I want to be like you. Are you not the type of person that takes compliments and flattery well?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: No, I get kind of shy about it.

Q. Do you shut it down and say, I know all my imperfections?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: I don't openly talk about my imperfections in front of them (laughter). Uhm, but I just smile and say, Thank you. Then I just think about it. Like, No, you want to be better than me.

Q. Did you ever ask anyone for an autograph?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yes. A chef (smiling).

Q. Must have been some dinner.
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: A chef whose name is Jose Andreas, a Spanish chef.

Q. In Washington?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: In Los Angeles. I've never been to Washington, so never been to his restaurant there. Who else? Peter Lindbergh, who is a photographer.

Q. You're normally a crowd favorite. You won't take it personally if the crowd is rooting for your underdog opponent in your next match?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: I think it's absolutely understandable. We're playing in New York. When you have someone that's coming up, having a great Open, I mean, there's no reason why there shouldn't be any support behind her.

Q. Michael Jordan said the same thing. He never really asked certainly an athlete for an autograph. He didn't understand why you would do that, especially if you're in the field.
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, I mean, one of the coolest things about our jobs is we obviously get to meet many different people in different industries. You get to talk to them.
    I mean, I don't know. I've never really met anyone that I was just kind of star‑struck about. Once, many years ago, like four or five years ago, we pulled up to an airport in Miami, and Michael Jordan was in front of us in a car. I didn't even see him. For some reason, I was in the car with my coach Michael. I said, I think that's Michael Jordan. I saw Nike bags. He walked out of the car. I was like, Oh, my goodness, I can't believe it.
    I don't know where that came from. It was him. That's the only time where I was right.

Q. I take it you didn't ask for autographs, but a couple courts over from you was Martina Navratilova and Jimmy Connors. I don't know if you have any reaction to that.
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, I get to see both of them quite a bit during the Grand Slams. They do some commentating. I just asked Martina to hit a few lefty serves at me because I was playing against a lefty, yeah.

Q. How were the serves?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: Good.

Q. Service winner, an ace?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: She did ace me. I was expecting the one out wide. Aced me down the T.

Q. Did she come in behind it, backhand?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: No. I just stood there. She's like, Yes!

Q. When you were out at Stanford, Billie Jean King was there, celebrating the 40th anniversary of that tournament. When you hear about the grass‑roots beginning of the women's tour, are you amazed how far you have come?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: Oh, goodness, yeah. I mean, you look back, I think so many players take what we have for granted because I think without, you know, people like Billie Jean King, I mean, we wouldn't have the opportunity not only to play in such big and great events, we wouldn't have equal prize money. We wouldn't have someone that was so strong behind so many issues. We wouldn't be getting paid so much.
    So many of those things you realize were done at a point where I think then, you know, none of those players really knew what was going to happen 20 years from then, how much effect and how much of what they did really mattered to the upcoming generation.
    I think that's something that all of us really have to look at today and say what we do now is ultimately, when we're done and retired, whatever we're doing with kids, families, commentating, whatever it is, we're going to have some sort of piece, a part of what's going to happen in years to come. We really have to be thoughtful.
    When I talk to Billie Jean King, she says, There's always going to be somebody in your spot. No matter how you do, how much you achieve, there's always going to be the next person that comes along that's going to be No. 1. There's going to be tons of them coming ahead. But at this point you guys are setting the bar for the younger generations to come.
    We are. We try to be good examples by doing that.

Q. What do you remember about last year's Melanie match here? It was probably a low moment. What were some of the memories about that night?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: Why do we need to remember that one?

Q. You and Michael Jordan are with Nike. I take it Phil Knight doesn't arrange parties?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: I never got my invitation. Maybe they don't have my address. No, I think our schedules are too busy for everyone to get together, yeah.

Duh gw jg ga tau bro, gw jg cuman ikutin dr internet, pas pertandingan gw cuman nge-refresh livescore aja gitu. Mungkin aja yg tar malem ada di ESPN/Star Sports atau mungkin channel lainnya soalnya kan seru punya tuh lawannya Wozniacki, soalnya dia unggulan pertama di US Open ini & petenis peringkat 2 dunia.

4. xiexienitiai M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +12,200 / -4

MASHA ON THE MAGZ!!!​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. xiexienitiai M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +12,200 / -4
    05/09/2010 - 04:00
    Paha Mulus Sharapova Ganggu Konsentrasi Ball Boy
    Avandi Wiradinata

[​IMG]

INILAH.COM, New York – Ada peristiwa lucu di ronde tiga turnamen tenis Grand Slam Amerika Serikat Terbuka, Minggu (5/9) dini hari WIB, yaitu seorang ball boy terpana dengan paha mulus Maria Sharapova.

Si cantik Sharapova yang jadi unggulan 14 pada US Open kali ini sedang menghadapi petenis non unggulan tuan rumah. Mantan nomor satu dunia dan Juara 2006 itu menang telak 6-0 dan 6-0.

Petenis asal Rusia ini memang terlihat indah dengan busana warna biru langit persembahan Nike sebagai sponsor utamanya selama ini. Cantik, anggun, seksi, dan sporty pastinya.

Seperti petenis putri lainnya, saat Sharapova melakukan serve rok bagian belakangnya terangkat. Sesaat setelah itu ada ada bola liar memasuki lapangan, tak pelak, wasit menghentikan pertandingan sejenak.

Bola yang menggelinding pelan itu berasal dari pinggir lapangan, tepatnya dari arah ball boy. Spontan penonton di Arthur Ashe Stadium tertawa.

Salah satu kamera televisi di lapangan sempat menangkap gambar orang yang bertugas memungut bola tersebut. Meski tak begitu jelas, dalam rekaman terlihat matanya tertuju ke arah Sharapova dan tahu-tahu bola di genggamannya lepas begitu saja lalu menggelinding ke depan karena sempat membentur bagian depan sepatunya.

Mungkin ball boy yang satu ini terpana hingga melamun saat melihat keindahan kaki, paha, hingga bokong Sharaova saat roknya terangkat.

Di babak selanjutnya, Sharapova bertemu petenis yang terkenal seksi lainnya, yaitu unggulan pertama asal Denmark Caroline Wozniacki untuk memperebutkan tiket perempat-final.[van]

http://www.inilah.com/news/read/ola...-mulus-sharapova-ganggu-konsentrasi-ball-boy/

6. b1282s M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +66,290 / -0
    yaah..
    marsha kalah lg.. :sigh:
    padahal udh hampir perempat final..
    nyesek bgt da ah.. 6-3 6-4..
    sial !

7. xiexienitiai M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +12,200 / -4
    ^
    iya gan sedih ane dia kalah. Kayaknya siap2 nih ngumpulin duit buat nonton dia di bali. memang sih msh ada bbrp turnamen sblm november tp kayaknya rada susah dia utk msk 8 besar.

Ane sampe bela2in abis bgn jam 3-an terus ga tidur lgdemi nonton dia lewat livescore.com, hehehe. Walaupun cuman ngerefresh-refresh pagenya tetep ane jabanin. Apa blh buat ane ga langganan indovision.

8. b1282s M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +66,290 / -0
    ada apa sih dgn marsha ya.. :bloon:
    kok keknya susah bgt buat dia balik ke top perform setelah cedera..
    yg lain lbh mudah..
    ga mgkn kan klo dia udh bosan dgn dunia tenis.. :bloon:
    btw.. jgn manggil gan² ah.. kek mo transaksi aja.. :lol:
    nama gue Böy..

9. xiexienitiai M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +12,200 / -4
    MARIA'S US OPEN RUN OVER
    9/6/2010 9:54:00 PM

Maria's US Open run ended today after she lost to #1 seed Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark 3-6 4-6 in the 4th round.

Maria showed flashes of her best game, with*powerful*groundstrokes that her opponent could not handle, and she was clearly the player dictating the game, hitting either a winner or an error.

The problem was her serve, Maria committed 9*double faults and that was the big difference in the game. Maria needed her A game to beat a stubborn opponent like Wozniacki who gets a lot of balls back and does not beat herself.

Maria's groundstrokes were compensating for that, but Wozniacki was forcing Maria to hit one or two extra shots and that combined with Maria's difficulties with her serve were putting more and more pressure on Maria and she started to make more errors.

sumber : mariasharapova.com

hahaha, ane kena virus forum sebelah(kas*us). jd kebiasaan pannggil "gan". Nama asli tuh Boy itu?

Sebenernya dia maennya bagus semalem,dia bise mendikte permaenan cuman wozniacki maennnya perfect plus Masha suka bikin kesalahan sendiri termasuk 9 Double Fault sedangkan Wozniacki enggak. Itulah perbedaan besar di pertandingan ini. Itu menurut berita di atas ini.

Betul ane jg mikirnya sama kyk ente. soalnya kalo liat Clijsters dll yg cidera atau uda lama ga maen tenis tapi tetep jago. Masha sendiri uda bilang kalo dia uda bener2 pulih 100% dan ga ada masalah lg di bahunya. Apa mungkin krn dia lebih sibuk di luar ya? Jadinya sampe kurang latian gitu.

Atau menurut ane juga karena dia skrg peringkatnya menurun(skrg msh di luar top 10) enggak kyk dulu sering mejeng di 3 besar atau 5 besar, jadinya pas undian dia sering ketemu lawan berat di babak2 awal. Masuk akal gak? Contohnnya French Open 2010 ketemu Henin di babak 3, Wimbledon 2010 ketemu Serena Williams di babak 4 & trakhir kita tau lah dia ketemu Wozniacki yg lagi ON FIRE. Parahnya lg dia selalu kalah lawan pemaen top itu. Mngkn mental nya kali ya, dia harus sering ketemu pemaen top dan menang sehingga rasa percaya dirinya kembali(just my opinion:hehe:) Kalo kemampuan ane rasa dia ga kalah sama Serena, Henin, Kim dll.
    Ini beda saat dulu peringkatnya masih di 5 besar. Dia kayaknya di babak2 awal lawannya gak berat dan baru di babak2 akhir kalo ga salah ketemu pemaen jagonya.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
  10. xiexienitiai M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +12,200 / -4
    US OPEN 4TH ROUND INTERVIEW
    9/6/2010 10:36:00 PM
    Q. 36 unforced errors, 9 double faults. Do you think you kind of gave the match to her?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: Uhm, even with those, you know, unforced errors, I still had my chances and I was 1 for 8 on breakpoints. You know, against someone that's playing really well, you know, playing with a lot of confidence, it's really important to take those chances that you have, the very few that come your way. I felt like I played a couple of good points and then, you know, make an easy error, hit a return long or miss a first serve, give her many looks at second serve returns. You know, didn't feel like I put much pressure on her, you know.

Q. What is she doing especially well?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: She's retrieving a lot of balls. You know, she served really well today. She used the wind really effectively, you know, especially when she was playing against the wind. You know, she was able to use many things to her advantage. I wasn't able to capitalize.

Q. When was the last time you can remember double faulting three times in a row?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: Uhm, I don't know, probably last year.

Q. Were you surprised that she played so fast and so stable?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: No, not at all. I mean, I can't be surprised by how well my opponent plays. Obviously, she's at the top of her game, playing her best tennis of her career. Never go into a match underestimating her ability.

Q. How far do you see her going in the tournament?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: I think she's playing quite well. This is a great opportunity for her.

Q. You held your serve pretty easily at 3 2. The next two, three games you lost your range. Did the wind pick up?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: Which set?

Q. The second set.
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: Uhm, yeah. But you could say that about so many different areas in the game today. Like I said, I played two good points and then made two return errors. It wasn't like she was hitting 120 serves out there. You know, in those situations, I didn't really give her a chance to play. I felt like I was just giving it out there.

Q. What are your thoughts on the state of your game now, your return from the shoulder problems, what you foresee down the road?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: Uhm, I think it just needs to be more stable and not so up and down, especially against an opponent like her. Uhm, you know, I need to string a few more things together than I did. It's all really capitalizing on what you have. You work hard for something, and then you let it slip away. I think I've just got to capitalize on that. Obviously, a bit unfortunate in the Grand Slams. I had my fair share of chances and didn't take them throughout this whole year in the big events. Uhm, you know, that's just the way it's gone. But keep moving forward, keep working hard.

Q. What kind of feelings do you have in your body after a match like this where you kind of can blame yourself for losing it?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: In the body?

Q. What kind of feelings do you have?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: Obviously, losing a match, 30 minutes later, you're not the happiest person in the world. But at the end of the day, I'm sure you've heard it many times, but it's a tennis match. You've just got to look back at the match and what you should have done differently, what you need to work on.

Q. For you was it a case of lack of execution or a case of lack of aggression? What do you think was the reason you lost?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: I mean, I certainly could have been more aggressive. I did quite well when I was moving forward and being aggressive. But I don't think I did that enough. And that really allowed her to stand, you know, far back behind the baseline and keep retrieving balls. And that's just what she does best. When she had the opportunity to step in, she took it and went for her shots. Then I was on the defense.

Q. It appeared you were trying to execute more aggressive game plans. There were times that the serve let you down, the forehand, too. Want to talk a little bit about that.
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: Was that a question (laughter)?

Q. Do you feel it was just a lack of aggression or was it sometimes just on execution?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: It was a combination. Like I said, I mean, there's no doubt she played really well, the best she's played against me. You know, she served extremely well. But I still had many opportunities in the match. Being 1 for 8 in breakpoints, that's pretty bad, to say the least, especially when you have second serve opportunities, easy unforced errors. It's maybe a little bit of a lack of concentration.

Q. How is she a different player from when you played her in the past?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: She's much steadier. She's improved a lot. Like I said, she served a lot better today. She capitalized. She was really smart on big points.

Q. You're going to play the Asian season. What is the goal?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: Uhm, yeah, right now just to take a few days off and get back on the court and get ready for them.

Q. Who is now your favorite player for the victory of the tournament?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: I don't really have favorites. You know, when you lose, the tournament is pretty much over. You go back to improve yourself. You're not really worried about the rest of it.

Q. Do you think Francesca Schiavone has any chances against Venus?
    MARIA SHARAPOVA: She's a Grand Slam champion. She certainly has the experience. Looks like she's playing really well. So, yeah, absolutely. I think everyone has a chance.

Maria Sharapova US Open 2010 3rd Round September 4 x39 +6 ADD ONS

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Credit to MCfan

11. xiexienitiai M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +12,200 / -4
    +6 ADD ONS
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

credit to Toska

12. xiexienitiai M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +12,200 / -4

Maria Sharapova during the the 4th round of the U.S. Open tennis tournament in New York (septmber 6th, 61 HQ)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. xiexienitiai M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +12,200 / -4
    [​IMG][​IMG][/URL] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

credit to palpatine2002

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. inggo M V U

Superstar

Ratings:
    +191,674 / -0
    ^ wow... so sexy...

MS kapan maen di Indonesian Open :hahai:

15. b1282s M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +66,290 / -0
    aah..
    temen gue malah berpendapat klo semangatnya di tenis udh ga kek dulu..
    skrg dia bkn cm sekedar atlet sih..
    dia selebriti jg..
    paparazzi aja udh mulai ngincer dia.. :bloon:

skrg dia peringkat brp ? (setelah kalah di babak 4)
    aturan utk unggulan yg di Bali gmn sih ?? :bloon:

16. xiexienitiai M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +12,200 / -4
    emangnya badminton gan indonesian open? hehehe. Ada juga dia maen di Bali kemungkinan ntar November. Tapi namanya bukan Indonesian Open lo, hehehe.

hahaha, bener bro dia bukan atlet biasa-biasa lagi. Tapi mudah2an dia bangkit lg jgn sampe kyk Kournikova yg banting setir jd seleb beneran. Dia peringkat 17 skrg.

Gw mau beli kalo ada yg jual poster Masha, majalah yg yg ada Masha-nya atau benda2 laen yg berhubungan ama Masha. Kira2 dimana ya jualnya? Kalo di Indo waktu itu Majalah Sport Week Indonesia(skrg uda bangkrut) yg edisi perdana katanya sih cover-nya gambar Masha, tp pas gw telpon ke redaksi-nya utk beli tu majalah, katanya Majalah" yg lama uda dibumihanguskan:kecewa: Padahal ngebet bgt mau beli, soalnya biasanya yg dijadi-in cover di majalah Sport Week Indonesia itu ada profilnya jd di dalem.

Gw saking demen ama dia waktu itu gw beli minuman botolan Gatorade yg ada tandatangan Masha dan Ronaldinho itu. Tentu aja gw beli yg Masha, hehe. Dan msh gw simpen ampe skrg tuh.

Bro gw kayaknya mau hiatus nih, mngkn gw balik lagi tuk' berkarya di thread ini stlh dia ia masuk 10 besar dunia lagi. Gmn bro ??:hmm:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
  17. xiexienitiai M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +12,200 / -4
    Tp gw pikir cidera bahu taon 2008 yg membuat dia harus dioperasi bahunya itu membuat servisnya ga bagus lg. Dia jd sering bikin DF(Doubel Fault). Kyk kmrn pas game keempat set pertama dia bikin DF 3 kali beruntun, akibatnya skor waktu di set pertama itu jadi 3-1 buat Wozniacki. Total dia bikin 9 DF pas kalah kmrn. Padahal kalo ga salah dulu ini kan senjata dia, servis yg keras dan akurat. Dan sebenernya sih gak cuma di US Open aja, di turnamen laen2 jg, sepertinya dr yg gw baca di internet katanya dia sering bgt buat DF. Artinya dia bermasalah sama servisnya.

Dan Taon ini adalah taon terburuk selama mungkin 7 taon trakhir atau sejak 2004. Baru kali ini bro dia gagal nembus 1 pun perempat final dr semua (GS) Grand Slam di taon ini:cry4:

Apakah ini tanda2 dia sudah ga bisa jago kayak dulu lg? Padahal dulu di sering bgt bisa nembus perempat final, semifinal dan bahkan bisa juara sebanyak 3X(Wimbledon 2004, US Open 2006 & Australian Open 2008). Kalau uda begini gw mngkin berharap dia bisa dapet French Open, satu2nya yg blom dia dapet di GS. Kejuaraan yg laenga juara gapapa yg penting dia juara French Open itu uda hebat bgt dia dan gw juga seneng pastinya, hehehe.

Bro ane hiatus ya, hehe?

18. xiexienitiai M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +12,200 / -4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

modis ya Masha? Tas-nya keren^^

I LOVE U Masha. Every day I think about you. Everyday I love you.:cinta:

Masha, menang atau kalah aku tetap suka kamu:sayangku:

19. b1282s M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +66,290 / -0
    lhaa.. hiatus knp ?? :bloon:

terus terang.. permainan dia udh kek dulu lg..
    ga tau deh apa dia udh melewati masa top performnya dia..
    tp mgkn untuk beberapa kejuaraan kita masih bisa berharap byk..

mgkn utk yg sekelas grand slam udh sulit..
    gue ngerasa keadaan dia saat ini ga sefit dulu..
    dia cm ga mau trus terang aja klo keadaannya ga 100% lg kek dl..
    tp gpp lah.. :peace:

20. xiexienitiai M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +12,200 / -4
    [​IMG]

@ b1282s
    bro gw males aja, rasanya capek & penat jg ngupdate thread ini, yg nge-post juga sedikit, bisa dibilang cuma kita berdua aja yg nge-chat di thread ini. Ditambah lg prestasi Masha yg "so-so" aja. Gw padahal uda ga sabar pgn liat dia juara Grand Slam lg atau seenggaknya peringkatnya naek lah ke jajaran elite, tp ga terjadi:swt:, jadinya gw juga ga terlalu semangat nge-post kalu begini trs. Makanya gw bilang kalo dia masuk 10 besar lagi/juara Grand Slam br mngkn gw muncul lg. So bye friend:bye: thx selama ini yo uda chat bareng. Dan mungkin ini akan jadi MashaMagz yg trakhir.

Jadi Intinya ada 2 sebab hiatus:
    1. Sepi:sepi:
    2. Masha-nya uda ga jago lg:madesu:

Bro dmn seh beli poster, majalah atau benda2 lain yg berhubungan ama Masha. Tp gw lebih pengen poster aja. Gw cari di toko2 poster ga ada tempo hari. Please kalo tau..

Foto Klasik Masha, mngkn sekitar taon 2004-2005 atau sebelum itu(ada 6 hlmn, tinggal diganti aja index yg di bawah

http://maria-sharapova.narod.ru/Photos2/index4.html

21. b1282s M V U

Post Hunter

Ratings:
    +66,290 / -0
    :haha:

ga masalah sih.. yah.. sebenarnya sih lebih rame thread yg berhubungan dengan movie atau music..
    it's ok.. :haha:

yah.. skali² update lah.. ga perlu terlalu sering.. slow² aja..
    mungkin ntar ada saatnya bakalan jd rame..
    ato.. usul nih.. marsha kan udh ga sekedar atlet lg.. tp dia udh selebritis..
    knp ga minta pindahin ke thread celebrity snapshot..
    drpd terpendam di sini kan.. :bloon:

yg pasti.. marsha mgkn bkn legenda tenis..
    tp dia bagian dr sejarah tenis.. :peace:

klo mengenai poster.. mgkn sedikit toko yg jual..
    cara plg mudah sih search poster di google.. ada yg dijual ato ga..
    search link yg memudahkan di Indo.. gtu aja..

Last edited: Sep 12, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.