1. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  2. Untuk kamu yang mendapatkan peringatan "Koneksi tidak aman" atau "Your connection is not private" ketika mengakses forum IDWS, bisa cek ke sini yak.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

Other Than A Tasteful Floccinaucinihilipilification, It's A Vengeful Cerulean

Discussion in 'Dear Diary' started by Banksy, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Banksy M V U

Spraying Around

Ratings:
    +101,090 / -93
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  2. Ramasinta Tukang Iklan

3. Banksy M V U

Spraying Around

Ratings:
    +101,090 / -93
    Watched movie today,

Before the Flood

[​IMG]

Such a different documentary movie, with beautiful cinematography and easily-understand choice of words. There's so many new knowledge I got. Gigafactories, Earth cooling down, wind and solar energy.

It is too beautiful to imagine! :nikmat:

Now I realize what future that you imagine, Bang Ricky.

Monggo Maiyahan, Mari Bermaiyah, Ayo Maiyahan!

4. Banksy M V U

Spraying Around

Ratings:
    +101,090 / -93
    I've been told that every steps that this nation take is agonizingly wrong, I guess now I know what it means. It's all disturbingly terribly wrong.

But I have to endure, we have to endure, we need to endure, for the entire next generation.

Bismillah :nikmat:

5. Banksy M V U

Spraying Around

Ratings:
    +101,090 / -93
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  6. Banksy M V U

Spraying Around

Ratings:
    +101,090 / -93
    [​IMG]
    Q : Tell me about your childhood
    A : I was born in small town along the north coast of Java named ***a****. In my family, education seems to be the most important thing to do. My grandfather once Santri in Pesantren Tebu Ireng, such a reputable Islamic boarding school even nowadays. My Father was an elementary school teacher, I said 'was' because he actually died when I was 40 days old. My mother is an elementary school teacher too, she teaches 6th grade in a small village that I used to lived. My uncle and auntie is elementary school teacher too. It is quite fun to be raise in a family with so many people who dedicate their life to education, and I proud to be one of them.

But it kinda ironic that I wasn't raise by my own father. The fact that he died when I was just 40 days old just feels... I dont know if that any words can exactly describe what I feel, even now.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  7. Banksy M V U

Spraying Around

Ratings:
    +101,090 / -93
    [​IMG]
    Q : What you just told me wasn't even close to what I imagine as 'childhood'. You told me about your family, not about your childhood. Please elaborate, I think you exactly know what I wanna know about your childhood.
    A : I realize that, what I told you earlier was just the beginning. Let's move to next part.

I was raised in a small quiet village where you can still manage to get a fish in a small river, get a bath in the field with buffalo, and of course you can easily fly your very own kite. A village that may not the same anymore now.

But, whenever I miss that very village, I'll just close my eyes and feels how the birds sing and everything, exactly the same village that i used to be lived, long time ago.

And I want my children and grandchildren still be able to live their childhood life as peaceful as me.

Happily, healthily, joyfully.

8. Banksy M V U

Spraying Around

Ratings:
    +101,090 / -93
    [​IMG]

Q : That's quite compelling story, I like how you imagine the future of your family. Let's move on another level, I'd like to know what your capable of.
    A : Actually, I've been asking the same thing, what actually I capable?

Then, silence, and sobbing.

Even as a man, I am sobbing.

9. Banksy M V U

Spraying Around

Ratings:
    +101,090 / -93
  10. Banksy M V U

Spraying Around

Ratings:
    +101,090 / -93
    The new wave thrusting today. We don't know anymore what or when anything gone wild.

The pattern was as clear as crystal. We have to admit that if anything happen, it was our fault. It is time to sit together, talk each other and formulate what's better.

Cause it'll be long, long sequence. :onion-86:

11. Banksy M V U

Spraying Around

Ratings:
    +101,090 / -93
    It is obvious isn't it? We have to start over. All of us. It is unquestionably must. If we can't do it now, then there's no later. It is unbelievably never.

So get up, hold your heads up. Wipe your tears out. And start to shout. This is not the end of us, this is the beginning! :hehe:

12. Banksy M V U

Spraying Around

Ratings:
    +101,090 / -93
    Q : Let's just move on to next subject. I wanna know about your perspective in education.
    A : I was once contribute in Sekolah Alam Bengawan Solo (SABS). Some kind of out class school that focused on environmental education. This school was built in the riverbank of Bengawan Solo river, one of the biggest and longest river in Central Java and East Java. In SABS, every school day just like a holiday, there's no uniform, we can learn in a rice field, in a river, even sometimes we travel to mountain to learn. All the classes is a treehouse with a mind blowing architecture and of course safe for children. Someday, I'd like to send my child there. :nikmat:

13. Banksy M V U

Spraying Around

Ratings:
    +101,090 / -93
  14. Banksy M V U

Spraying Around

Ratings:
    +101,090 / -93
    [​IMG]

Actually, there is no much vocab that I have, it might be sound ridiculous but I don't really think about it. What we said determine what we are, I just try to be honest. Many people were easily fake their self from their daily life, even from their self. But I'm not the part of that people. I work it out what I have to, I gain what I need with my abilities, my skill and also my attitude. That's what define you as a human, that's what it means to be a human. And that's how human evolve to the evolution.

:nikmat:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  15. Banksy M V U

Spraying Around

Ratings:
    +101,090 / -93
    [​IMG]

Every single act do we play in this cursed world will be count precisely. What we said, what we ate, what we hit, where we step, how we spend our lives, every single thing. maybe it sound cliche or creepy, but it's true, you can check it in the life after dead if you want. How? You shall dead first of all.

:nikmat:

16. Banksy M V U

Spraying Around

Ratings:
    +101,090 / -93
    If somehow we need to approach something that we used to be done long ago, so be it. We're humans do not hesitate to hurt another life form, such a horrible fate isn't it? We're bottomless stomach omnivores. A disgusting thing, that another creature even spit and vomit behind our very eyes.

17. Banksy M V U

Spraying Around

Ratings:
    +101,090 / -93
  18. Banksy M V U

Spraying Around

Ratings:
    +101,090 / -93
    Q : What do you think about failure?
    A : Well, maybe you can say I'm being unreasonable, but what I'm about to say is totally true, truly what I fell. For me, failure was all about not doing anything. If we just stood up when something broke us, if we just cry when something hit us, if we just can't even face the reality, that was a total blunt failure. Maybe you can argue my explanation, but it is what I believe. So, if you ask me how to dodge failure, I'll say work it out, do whatever it takes to win your life, do not even think about failure, do not even imagine a failure, do not lose. Fight!

[​IMG]

19. Banksy M V U

Spraying Around

Ratings:
    +101,090 / -93
    Q : What is wrong with you?
    A : Huh? What do you mean?
    Q : There is something so wrong with you, pal. You should know that.
    A : Man, I don't know what you mean. Let's just move along.
    Q : I'm sorry I can't get involve further. I'm telling you this because I care for you. Something concerned me about you. Let me say good bye. Good bye.
    A : Damn, what is so wrong with you!

20. Banksy M V U

Spraying Around

Ratings:
    +101,090 / -93
  21. Banksy M V U

Spraying Around

Ratings:
    +101,090 / -93
    Q : How's you day?
    A : It's quite fine actually. Many things happen, but never a big thing shows up. It was just like another day anyway. Maybe I've been pessimistic, but... I don't know nothing anymore.

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.