1. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  2. Untuk kamu yang mendapatkan peringatan "Koneksi tidak aman" atau "Your connection is not private" ketika mengakses forum IDWS, bisa cek ke sini yak.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

Contoh Pidato Bahasa Inggris Terbaik

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by wiroaja, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wiroaja Members

Silent Reader

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Contoh Pidato Bahasa Inggris Terbaik untuk anda yang masih belajar. Saya tahu bahwa belajar bahasa inggris itu tidak mudah ya. Demikian juga yang saya alami dulu. Sekarang pun saya juga masih tahap belajar. Bagi rekan rekan Yang sedang belajar bahasa inggris mari kita belajar bahasa inggris bersama sama. Dalam kesepakatan ini kita akan belajar membuat teks pidato bahasa inggris. Pidato bahasa indonesia susah apalagi pidato inggris ya. Akan percuma bila kita cuma mengetahui grammer tapi tidak kita terapkan dalam kehidupan kita sehari hari. Nah untuk itu anda kami ajak membaca ulasan di bawah ini tentang contoh pidato bahasa inggris terbaik. silahkan disimak dengan seksama ya
    [​IMG]

Contoh pidato bahasa inggris

Asslamualaikum wr. wb.

The honorable ones the principle of SMA Negeri 01 Tanjung, all teachers and administration staffs of SMA Negeri 01 Tanjung and all my friends from tenth until twelfth grade.

Before I begin to give a speech, I would like to invite you all to thank Allah the Almighty, Who has given us Mercy and Blessing, so we can meet together in this blessing place. And also let’s deliver sholawatand salam to our prophet Muhammad SAW, Who has brought us from the darkness to the brightness, so we are always in the right path.

Ladies and gentlemen

It be a great honor for me, to stand right here in front of you all to give a speech about education under the title "Education in Indonesia" in this National Education Day or HARDIKNAS.

Indonesian is a great country. It has so many natural resources that can be used. It has so many beautiful palaces that can mesmerize people. It is so beautiful to live here peacefully with different cultures, languages, and religions. However, why are there still many people who live under poverty in this country? The only answer to this question is because our human resources are still low in the term of education.

If you have ever heard about the news about our international education rank, you would be surprised. As quoted form Education for All (EFA) Global Monitoring Report 2011 which is published by UNESCO and launched in New York on Sunday, 1/3/2011, our international education rank is at 69th place from 129 surveyed countries all over the world. This rank is lower than in 2010.

We hope the policy that the government made will make our educational quality better. Of course as a student, we don’t just sit down and relax without doing something. Good or bad the quality of education of our country also depend us. If we want to change our bad educational paradigm, let’s begin with improving our achievement with studying hard for the sake of our education.

I hope this speech that I deliver today will be useful for you all. Thank you so much for your attention. The last I say:

Wasalamualaikum Wr. Wb.

Itulah pembaca semuanya saja. Telah kami sajikan ulasan lengkap tentang Contoh Pidato Bahasa Inggris Terbaik. Semoga bisa berguna dan bisa menjadi referensi anda yang sednag belajar bahasa inggris tentunya

2. onlineshoper Members

Silent Reader

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    wow, what a great speechtext

I really appreciate it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.