1. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  2. Untuk kamu yang mendapatkan peringatan "Koneksi tidak aman" atau "Your connection is not private" ketika mengakses forum IDWS, bisa cek ke sini yak.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

Fans Club Bayern Munich

Discussion in 'Soccer' started by fery150283, Sep 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fery150283 M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +230 / -0
    He’s laughing and beaming again – in training at least. Ivica Olic is back, desperately hoping he has finally put almost a year plagued with serious injuries behind him once and for all. “I’m smiling again at last and I’m feeling really good,” the Croat told FCB.tv on Tuesday. In early November 2010, Olic sustained cartilage damage while on international duty, and was forced to the sidelines for six months.

Ivi battled back in time for the 2011 pre-season period, only to suffer a partial rupture of a tendon in the hip area just a couple of weeks into the new campaign. Olic has now made best use of the international break. “I’ve trained extremely well over the last few days,” the striker reported. His immediate goal is to reclaim a place in the Munich squad – potentially as early as Saturday’s

“I hope so,” said Olic. The striker reckons he is ready, and he is certainly confident: “I’m fit enough to help the team.” The final decision rests, of course, with boss Jupp Heynckes, and in any case, Olic is not expecting to start: “It's still too early,” acknowledged the 32-year-old, “but I am hopeful of a few minutes.”

Should that happen, it would be a very poignant comeback for Olic: the seasoned Croatia man spent the period from 1998 to 2000 on the books at Hertha BSC, although it was not his most glorious spell as a pro, as he made only two Bundesliga appearances. On the other hand, Berlin brought private happiness in spades for Ivi: he met his wife there, and all three of the couple’s children were born in the German capital.

My kids have been waiting so long for my comeback. I’m sure they’ll be supporting Bayern on Saturday,” said Olic. The situation with his wife is less certain. “Let’s see who she ends up supporting,” Ivi declared with a broad grin. There is one heartfelt wish the player, his wife and their three children definitely share. “I just hope I steer clear of injury from now on.”
    Bayern have set a club record by going 11 games without conceding a goal, and a clutch of FCB men have now played their part in setting a new record for Germany, after Joachim Löw’s team completed a ten-game qualifying campaign without dropping a single point thanks to a 3-1 victory over Belgium on Tuesday night. The win means the Germans finish Euro 2012 Group A with the maximum 30 points from their ten matches.

Bastian Schweinsteiger and Jérôme Boateng were missing against the Belgians, the midfielder with severe bruising above the knee, and the defender with a muscle strain. Löw also opted to rest in-form Holger Badstuber for Tuesday’s game in Düsseldorf.

Daniel and Bastian side-by-side

Nevertheless, the home side started with a five-strong FCB contingent comprising Manuel Neuer, Philipp Lahm, fit-again Toni Kroos, Thomas Müller and striker Mario Gomez. Löw withdrew Müller, Gomez and Lahm from the action in the course of the second half. For Belgium, Munich centre-back Daniel van Buyten missed out with suspension after collecting a yellow card in last week’s meeting with Kazakhstan. Daniel ended up watching the match from the main stand, seated right next to Bayern team-mate Schweinsteiger.

The long-serving FCB pair saw the Belgians start much the better of the sides and put the home team under pressure in the first 20 minutes. The Red Devils failed to create much by way of clear-cut chances, but their aggressive tackling and astute changes of pace had the favourites reeling for a spell. However, the early storm blew itself out and Philipp Lahm and Co settled to the task at hand.

Gomez up to six qualifying goals

The three-time European champions cut loose for real on the half-hour. Gomez latched onto Müller’s precise through ball but was denied at close range by Belgium keeper Simon Mignolet. From the breakdown after the ensuing corner, Real Madrid schemer Mesut Özil unleashed a glorious 20-yard left-footer to open the scoring. Just three minutes later, Özil’s brilliant no-look pass on the edge of his own box released Gomez, who in turn sent in André Schürrle to double the advantage with a chip over the prone Mignolet.

Gomez, a constant thorn in the side of the Belgium defence, made it three on 48 minutes with a left-footed finish after excellent build-up play involving both Müller and the silky Özil, taking the Bayern striker up to six goals in Euro 2012 qualifying. The Germans now shifted down through the gears, allowing Neuer a chance to show his ability against Romelu Lukaku, although even the Munich keeper was unable to prevent Marouane Fellaini notching a consolation four minutes from time.

A point for Alaba and a win for Tymo

Two further Bayern men were in action on Tuesday evening. David Alaba and his Austria team-mates concluded their fruitless Euro 2012 qualifying campaign with a goalless draw away to Kazakhstan. Alaba played the full 90 minutes and again gave evidence of his immense potential. For Anatoliy Tymoshchuk and Ukraine, automatically through to next summer’s finals as co-hosts, the evening brought a morale-boosting 2-0 victory away to Estonia, Oleg Gusev and Olexandr Aliyev scoring the second-half goals.
    Thomas Müller's ascent through the footballing ranks has been dramatic and rapid. After emerging from the Bayern reserves to become a first-team regular, he finished top scorer at the 2010 World Cup, edging out established stars such as David Villa, Diego Forlan and Wesley Sneijder. And yet the best years of his career are still to come, as he celebrated his 22nd birthday just last month.

Müller’s name is one of the first on the team sheet both for FCB and Germany. “The national coach has a certain faith in me, and I try and repay that in every match," said Müller on the eve of the Germans' final Euro 2012 qualifier at home to Belgium in Düsseldorf on Tuesday evening.

The player earned his first full cap just 18 months ago. A remarkably consistent performer, his displays are sometimes overlooked in favour of men who shine on the day. The media heaped praise on Mezut Özil after Germany's victory stroll over Austria, celebrated Mario Götze in the wake of a gala display against Brazil, and singled out Manuel Neuer following last week's victory away to Turkey. But in all three matches, Müller was one of his country's best players, and was arguably the man of the match in Istanbul.

The versatile forward battled away throughout the game, and had a hand in all the goals scored on the evening. He provided a perfect assist for Mario Gomez' opener, scored the second himself, and earned the penalty which Bastian Schweinsteiger converted to make the final score 3–1. However, the FCB youth product was also partly at fault for the late goal which gave the Turks brief hope. “Their goal was down to me. I was supposed to be marking the scorer," Müller lamented afterwards.

The 22-year-old is very likely to start the Belgium clash, as he patently has the strength and stamina simply to keep going despite his packed personal programme. “Belgium are good opponents, and as I'm here, I'd be delighted to play," he said. As he told kicker magazine a short time ago: “I want to play every game. You’re never happy when you're not in the team."

Meanwhile, Germany are aiming for a tenth victory in their tenth Euro 2012 qualifier, which would represent a new record. “We don't want any recriminations or regrets afterwards, so we'll go out there and play decent football again," Müller insisted.

Germany started against the Turks with seven Munich men, but that seems unlikely on Tuesday night. “Schweinsteiger has severe bruising above the knee," boss Joachim Löw reported, and Jerome Boateng has a strain. However, Toni Kroos has recovered from the flu and will feature at some point, while in the absence of Lazio’s injured ex-FCB man Miroslav Klose, Gomez is a near-certain starter.

Bayern's super striker will be looking to maintain his current scintillating form. “Mario is your actual goal machine. He has outstanding ability," Löw declared on Monday. Müller join in the chorus of praise for his team-mate, describing fan antipathy towards Gomez in the past as “a joke. It was never justified. He's always given everything for the cause, which is why I'm even more delighted he's scoring at will right now."

2. Ramasinta Tukang Iklan

3. fery150283 M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +230 / -0
    As is typical for the mid-autumn, Bayern are about to embark on a packed programme of seven matches in 23 days, including the Champions League double header against Napoli, Bundesliga derbies against Nürnberg and Augsburg and a trip to Hannover, and a DFB Cup clash with FC Ingolstadt. As Karl-Heinz Rummenigge recently told FCB.tv: “The clash with Hertha BFC ushers in a frantic Fall for this club.”

The campaign so far has been near flawless, with eleven clean sheets in a row, 1,018 minutes without conceding a goal, and ten wins and a draw in the last 11 matches. The task now is to maintain that momentum. “It's a wonderful moment and we should enjoy it,” said Rummenigge, although the chairman issued a strong warning against complacency: “We’re still in early October, and the trophies aren’t handed out until next May.”

The hard work thus continues unabated at the Säbener Strasse, as some 800 die-hard fans witnessed for themselves on Wednesday lunchtime. Bastian Schweinsteiger, Jérôme Boateng, Daniel van Buyten and Holger Badstuber were the first of the club’s internationals to recommence training at club HQ, in a session involving passing and movement routines. The senior pros and the reserves and youths who have been making up the numbers during the international break invested plenty of energy in another lively session.

Overall, Jupp Heynckes supervised a total of 12 first-team players, including Franck Ribéry, who had resumed the team programme the previous day. Nearby, Rafinha (groin) continued his recovery schedule but with the ball at his feet this time. The internationals who had played the previous evening split their time between the practice ground and the performance centre, focusing on regenerative exercise.

The best news of the day was the return of the international players with no reports of new injuries. That should also be the case with Luiz Gustavo, who did not feature in Brazil’s 2-1 win away to Mexico, but is not expected back in Munich until Thursday.

The focus at the Säbener Strasse now is on Saturday’s opponents Hertha BSC Berlin. “I’m mentally 100 percent back at Bayern,” reported Boateng in the build-up to a “special match” against his former club. The defender sat out Germany’s 3-1 win over Belgium with a sprain, but joined Schweinsteiger (bruising above the knee) in completing Wednesday’s session.

Van Buyten also missed out on the previous evening’s match due to suspension. “I’m fit and have plenty of energy,” the centre-back said. Daniel is looking forward to the next few weeks: “We’re feeling good at the moment, we want to carry on where we’ve just left off and keep enjoying our football. The more you play, the better it is.”
    Untungnya tidak ada tambahan pemain yang cidera, jadi benar-benar siap menatap laga ke depan.

4. fery150283 M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +230 / -0
    Arjen Robben mesti beristirahat lebih lama pasca operasi. Pemain yang dijuluki si 'Manusia Kaca' karena dinilai rentan cedera itu masih harus absen setidaknya sebulan ke depan.

Pemain Belanda yang membela klub Bayern Munich itu harus menjalani operasi setelah didera cedera tulang selangka. Pasca operasi yang dilakukan pekan lalu itu Bayern sempat memprediksi Robben akan bisa mulai berlatih usai dua pekan.

Akan tetapi, Jupp Heynckes selaku pelatih Bayern kini memberi indikasi Robben butuh setidaknya empat pekan untuk mampu kembali berlatih seperti biasa.

"Arjen harus mendapat istirahat dua pekan disusul dua pekan tambahan latihan ringan sebelum bisa mulai kembali berlari," ujar Heynckes di situs Bayern.

"Kami tidak dalam posisi untuk menyatakan kapan ia akan kembali. Saya pikir itu akan membutuhkan waktu beberapa pekan lagi," imbuhnya.

Robben sudah absen di beberapa pertandingan untuk Bayern musim ini karena sejumlah cedera. Pemain berusia 27 tahun itu kembali dalam kemenangan 3-0 atas Bayer Leverkusen tanggal 24 September lalu dan menyumbang satu gol. Di dua partai setelah itu, Robben bermain dari bangku cadangan.
    Sprawling German capital Berlin and the Bavarian metropolis of Munich may be separated by some 600 km, but the cities' chief football clubs have more in common than you might think. Four Bayern youth products are currently in starring roles for Saturday’s opponents Hertha BSC: keeper Thomas Kraft, and a Munich-born trio comprising coach Markus Babbel, defender Christian Lell, and midfielder Andreas Ottl.

The Berlin foursome have unanimously declared the weekend meeting at the Allianz Arena to be a “very special match", not unsurprisingly in the circumstances. “It's not just any other game, that much is obvious," said Lell, “I'm looking forward to it." The 27-year-old moved north to the capital in 2010 after 15 years with Bayern: he joined FCB in 1993 at the age of eight, and his parental home is just a couple of hundred metres from the Säbener Strasse training facility.

Trip down memory lane

The defender cut his teeth in the FCB reserves and completed a two-year loan spell in Cologne from 2004 to 2006, before earning promotion to the senior squad. He finished with a total of 95 appearances, winning the double in 2008 and 2010. Lell was a major influence in Hertha’s promotion season and is now vice-captain at the club. “After we were promoted, I was really thrilled at the prospect of finally playing against Bayern again. It's a trip down memory lane for me and I'm delighted about it," the player said.

The memory lane in question is even shorter for Ottl, who switched to Hertha last summer after almost 15 years in Munich. “I'm looking forward to meeting up with a lot of old friends," the 26-year-old said. He joined Germany's biggest club in 1996 as an 11-year-old, making 145 appearances for the senior team and celebrating no fewer than three league and cup doubles (2006, 2008, 2010).

Risk of wrong turn

When he returns to the Allianz Arena, Philipp Lahm's close friend Ottl knows he will have to be careful not to land up in the wrong dressing room. “I'm aware I have to turn left and not right. I'm with Berlin now, I feel very good about that, and I want to deliver for my club." Ottl is an authoritative presence in defensive midfield for Hertha.

Much-praised keeper Kraft also moved to Berlin just a few months ago. He joined Bayern in 2004 as a 16-year-old, making 103 appearances for the reserves before topping that with 18 games in the first team. The 23-year-old is Babbel's undisputed first-choice goalkeeper, although by contrast with his former Munich team-mates, he will be facing Bayern for the very first time: Lell's record with Köln is one defeat and one draw, and Ottl's is a single draw, accomplished during a six-month loan spell with Nuremberg.

A bonus for Berlin

“We aim to win every game, including the one against Bayern," Kraft was quoted as saying a few days ago. “If we keep it tight and hit them at pace on the break, we have a chance of winning, even in Munich." Boss Babbel is no less confident prior to the meeting with his former club. “We're not going there as Bayern's sparring partner. If we play to our potential, we’re very difficult to beat."

After a tough first couple of matches, Hertha have hit their stride in the last seven league fixtures, scoring at least once in every game, losing just once to a last-minute goal in Bremen when they were down to 10 men, and chalking up a prestige 2–1 victory away to Dortmund. “But let's not get carried away," Babbel noted, “we're not the toughest opposition of all time. Anything we take from the game is a bonus."

Debut under Heynckes

Former Stuttgart boss Babbel's record as a coach against Bayern shows two draws and two defeats, but his record as an FCB player is exceptional, comprising the UEFA Cup (1996), three Bundesliga titles (1997, 1999, 2000) and two cup triumphs. The defender joined Bayern in 1981 at the age of 10, before a certain Jupp Heynckes handed him his first-team debut a decade later. In all, he made 260 appearances in a red shirt, but Saturday is his first trip to his former stamping ground as Hertha supremo.

Together with influential threesome Lell, Ottl and Kraft, the 39-year-old Babbel has exported Bayern’s winning mentality to Berlin. “Everyone who comes from Bayern Munich has proved he’s capable of performing when the pressure is on," Hertha CEO Michael Preetz recently declared. The men from the capital more than appreciate the quality brought to them by the foursome from the south.
    Wah Robben cidera lagi, benar-benar manusia kaca, gawat deh.
    Lawan Hertha ada 3 mantan pemain Bayern dan pelatihnya juga dulu pemain Bayern, benar-benar akan jadi laga penuh reuni.

5. fery150283 M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +230 / -0
    Laju Bayern Munich belum terhadang. Die Roten meraup angka penuh usai menumbangkan Hertha Berlin 4-0. Mario Gomez jadi bintang kemenangan Die Roten dengan menyumbang dua gol.

Bertanding di Allianz Arena, Sabtu (15/10/2011), Bayern mendominasi total lawannya tersebut. Anak asuh Jupp Heynckes ini mencetak 70 possesion ball dan menyarangkan 19 tembakan berbanding tiga milik lawan.

Saat laga baru berjalan lima menit, Bayern langsung memimpin. Adalah Gomez yang membuka skor pertandingan setelah memanfaatkan operan Franck Ribery.

Dua menit kemudian, gawang Hertha kembali jebol. Kali ini giliran Ribery yang mencatatkan namanya di papan skor usai menyambar umpan silang Jerome Boateng.

Bayern kini unggul 3-0 di menit 13. Sepakan kaki kanan dari luar kotak penalti yang dilakukan Bastian Schweinsteiger berhasil membobol gawang tim tamu. Ribery kembali jadi arsitek gol ini.

Di babak kedua, Bayern cuma berhasil menambah satu gol lewat titik putih di menit 69. Wasit menghadiahkan penalti kepada tuan rumah setelah Ribery diganjal oleh bek Hertha, Roman Hubnik di kotak penalti.

Gomez maju sebagai eksekutor dan tendangannya sukses bersarang di sudut kanan bawah gawang yang dijaga oleh Thomas Kraft. Skor 4-0 bertaham hingga pertandingan bubar.

Dengan tiga angka yang diraih Bayern ini makin kokoh di puncak klasemen dengan perolehan 22 poin dari sembilan pertandingan. Sedangkan Hertha tak bergeming di urutan 10 dengan 12 poin.

Susunan Pemain:
    BAYERN: Neuer, Badstuber, Van Buyten, Lahm (Contento 78'), Boateng, Schweinsteiger, Tymoschuk, Ribery, Mueller (Abala 73'), Gomez (Olic 75'), Kroos

HERTHA: Kraft, Mijatovic, Hubnik, Kobiashvili, Lell, Niemeyer, Ottl, Ben-Hatira (Morales 61'), Ebert (Lustenberger 45'), Lasogga (Ramos 70'), Raffael
    Bayern extended their lead at the top of the Bundesliga to five points and geared up in perfect style for the midweek Champions League trip to Napoli with an effortless victory over promoted Hertha Berlin on Saturday, in which Manuel Neuer kept an astonishing 12th clean sheet on the bounce. FCB warmed the hearts of the home faithful on a glorious but extremely chilly fall afternoon with moments of explosive football against the stunned visitors, who only escaped a more severe beating when Munich themselves chose to ease off the gas.

The 69,000 full house at the Allianz Arena saw the fast-starting league leaders steamroller their dazed opponents in the first half, as Mario Gomez, Franck Ribery and Bastian Schweinsteiger blasted the reds into a 3-0 lead with just 13 minutes played. Munich missed chances and showed a degree of mercy for a long spell, before Gomez added the fourth from the spot 20 minutes from time and the home side cruised to the finish.

The result takes leaders FCB onto 22 points from nine games, five clear of second-placed Mönchengladbach and six ahead of Dortmund, Stuttgart and Bremen. The Bavarians’ punishing autumn schedule continues in just three days with the third matchday in Champions League Group A, when Jupp Heynckes and his men travel to face top Serie A outfit Napoli.

For the first time since taking the reins at the start of the season, Heynckes made no changes to his line-up and fielded exactly the team which drew away to Hoffenheim two weeks ago. Jerome Boateng continued at right-back, Holger Badstuber partnered Daniel Van Buyten at centre-back, and Anatoliy Tymoshchuk lined up alongside Schweinsteiger in central midfield. Ivica Olic took his place on the bench for the first time since sustaining an injury fully seven weeks ago.

For Hertha, without a win in 17 visits to Bavaria since 1977, former FCB stalwart and current Berlin boss Markus Babbel picked a side including three Bayern youth products: right-back Christian Lell, midfield enforcer Andreas Ottl, and keeper Thomas Kraft, all of whom were presented with bouquets before kick-off by the Munich board of directors.

In the build-up to the match, the trio all expressed delight at returning to their former stamping ground, but they may have felt like revising that sentiment just quarter of an hour after referee Michael Weiner whistled play underway as the home side rocketed into a three-goal lead.

Ribery had already seen his second-minute effort hacked off the line by Roman Hubnik, and Boateng had flashed a shot across the face of goal, before Gomez finished off a superb counter-attack fashioned by Schweinsteiger, Ribery and the scorer himself.

The sweeping move was conducted at electrifying pace, timed by the TV stats unit at 12 seconds from Levan Kobiashvili losing the ball on the edge of the Bayern box and Gomez tucking away the opener. Ribery doubled the advantage from close range just two minutes later, although a lot of the credit went to the dynamic Boateng for showing Kobiashvili a clean pair of heels and whipping in a low cross for the Frenchman to poke over the line.

With the visitors reeling, Bayern went for the jugular and Schweinsteiger made it three after just 13 minutes, angling a drive across Kraft and in at the corner following Ribery’s dart into the box and cut-back. The pace dropped after the breathless opening but FCB remained totally in command, with Boateng turning in a truly impressive display against the hometown club where he spent his youth, and Ribery tormenting the visitors down the opposite flank. The pair both shot wide, before Thomas Müller held his head in his hands after blasting a sitter into the upper reaches of the stadium.

Kraft had looked slightly at fault for at least one of the earlier goals but redeemed himself with a brave block to deny the charging Gomez, and Boateng again failed to notch the goal he so clearly wanted as another drive skidded agonisingly wide of Kraft’s far stick, as the sides turned round with the leaders already off over the horizon.

Without ever over-exerting, Bayern kept their opponents firmly under control in the second half, although the chances were thinner on the ground now. Gomez angled a shot across the face, before Kraft showed great skill and agility to save at point-blank range from both Philipp Lahm and Gomez again. The keeper could not prevent the super striker adding the fourth from the spot on 69 minutes, although he came preciously close to pushing the spot-kick aside, and the award for Hubnik’s challenge on Ribery did look a shade harsh.

David Alaba replaced Müller, Olic made his long-awaited comeback in place of Gomez, and Diego Contento took over from Lahm for the remaining minutes, although neither side had much appetite now. Hertha skipper Andre Mijatovic almost ruined Neuer’s record but skied his shot from an unmarked position after a corner, before Weiner blew promptly for time on another impressive afternoon in Munich.
    Tanpa manusia kaca, Bayern masih melaju kencang, mantap.
    Bayern proved the international break had no effect on their form in another gala at the Allianz Arena with a 4–0 victory over Hertha BSC, after initially racing into a three-goal lead. “It was a terrific display from the whole team. The way my team is playing football at the moment isn't something you see every day," Jupp Heynckes declared. “If we play like that we'll win the league," added two-goal Mario Gomez.

Reaction to Bayern v Hertha

Jupp Heynckes: “The team has come out of the international break and immediately hit the ground running with total focus on the Bundesliga. We were outstanding, especially in the first half. We let the ball do the work, our passing was brilliant and we scored three early goals. It was a superb start to the match. We showed all our authority in the second half, retained possession and still created a few chances. We’d have been able to shift up a gear if necessary. The team took it totally seriously. Yet again, we didn't allow our opponents a chance, with the exception of one opening in the 88th minute. That's very important to me personally. We had plenty of chances of our own and we could have won by more. It was a terrific display from the whole team. The way my team is playing football at the moment isn't something you see every day. Ribéry had a tremendous game, but Boateng on the right, Schweinsteiger and Kroos pleased me as well. However, after such a good team performance, it wouldn't be right to single out individuals."

Mario Gomez: “We were very good today. We didn't let up, even after scoring three times in 13 minutes. Obviously, what you do in that situation is calm things down and attack when you have the chance. We only trained once after the international break but it's not a problem for us. We're used to playing every three days, whether it's in the Champions League or for the national team, especially as eight of us play for Germany. If we play like that we'll win the league, and I'll be even more happy if I've made a contribution."

Franck Ribéry “We really enjoyed it and it was a good win. It was important because we're in Naples on Tuesday. We did very well, we took the initiative and created chances. I think we did ease back a little in the second half, but we didn't concede a goal and that's good."

Markus Babbel (Hertha coach): “Especially in the first half, it was obvious we approached the whole thing with far too much respect. My team failed to show what they would normally do. We were lucky to be only three down at half-time. We finally defended much better in the second half, but Bayern deserved their margin of victory. We need to learn our lessons from the match. Bayern are the gold standard in Germany right now and one of the biggest clubs in Europe. I'm wishing them all the best for a victory in Naples."

Andreas Ottl (Hertha midfielder): “We're obviously very disappointed. We wanted to give a different account of ourselves here, but we’ve come up short and it's a shame. Bayern were simply much too good for us and it could have been more by the end. But Bayern have very different ambitions compared to Berlin. We'll spend the season fighting relegation while Bayern chase the title. We need to pick ourselves up and focus on the next match."

6. arenaliga Members

Silent Reader

Ratings:
    +27 / -0
  7. fery150283 M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +230 / -0
    It was truly chilly at the Allianz Arena on Saturday afternoon, so it was just as well for the 69,000 crowd that Bayern transformed the stadium into a boiling cauldron with goals from Mario Gomez, Franck Ribéry and Bastian Schweinsteiger in the first 13 minutes of the Bundesliga meeting with Hertha BSC Berlin. The club always advises fans to arrive early, and it was certainly bad news for anyone who failed to heed that recommendation on the day.

“It was a really impressive opening spell. The team produced spectacular fireworks," enthused director of sport Christian Nerlinger. By contrast, it was an unhappy homecoming for visiting boss Markus Babbel. “After that start, I was afraid it would be double figures before half-time," the former FCB hero noted. In the end, it wasn't that bad: ex-Bayern keeper Thomas Kraft successfully guarded his goal, partly due to some good saves and partly due to sloppy Munich finishing, until Gomez netted his 10th of the season from the spot in the 69th minute.

“We're playing the kind of football you don't see every day," mused Jupp Heynckes following his side's 12th victory of the season. The men from Munich have only failed to win twice, in the opening-day defeat to Mönchengladbach and the goalless draw with Hoffenheim a fortnight ago. “We're making a very good impression," agreed chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge. FCB won the shot count on Saturday 19–3, and controlled 70 percent of the possession in another utterly dominant display.

“In the second half, we could have shifted up a gear at any time if necessary," commented Heynckes. Furthermore, the men in red chalked up yet another clean sheet. Some 12 matches have passed since Manuel Neuer had to pick the ball from the back of the net. Neuer has now gone 748 minutes without conceding in the league, and only needs to keep it up for less than two more games in order to break Timo Hildebrand’s Bundesliga record (884 minutes). “The record matters to us and it's a real confidence booster," declared Gomez.

Chairman's warning

However, the impressive defensive streak almost came to an end a couple of minutes from time on Saturday, as unmarked Berlin skipper Andre Mijatovic missed a six-yard sitter following a corner. Gomez, who had already been withdrawn at this point in advance of Tuesday's Champions League trip to Naples, said it was “a shock moment." Team-mate Schweinsteiger was a relieved man: “If we'd let in the goal, we’d have been pretty angry."

As it was, Mijatovic whacked the ball into the crowd and Bayern continued their pursuit of the record. Nevertheless, everyone associated with the club is aware that a five-point lead at the top of the table can swiftly melt away. “We can't start thinking the season will look after itself from now on. We have to keep our focus and carry on, just as we’ve done so well thus far," said Rummenigge. Champions Dortmund have moved to within six points of the lead, “and they're still dangerous," warned Nerlinger.

The hunt for trophies

The players are fully in agreement. “Let's not overestimate the value of a win against a promoted club," said Schweinsteiger, “we played Berlin, not Barcelona, Madrid or Manchester. We need to keep our feet on the ground."

The next opponents are Napoli, perhaps not in the same class as the teams mentioned by Schweinsteiger, “but still the best team in Italy at the moment," Rummenigge observed. Despite that, FCB are determined to defend top spot in Champions League Group A. “We're still very hungry. We're on a hunt for trophies," concluded club captain Philipp Lahm.
    Mario Gomez is a man on a roll. Whatever he tries, the ball ends in the net. Saturday's opener against Hertha was a classic case in point. His low shot from 20 yards was not especially well struck, but it bobbled its way over the line off the inside of the post. The striker later rounded off the scoring with a penalty. It was a better-struck effort but not particularly accurate. Hertha keeper Thomas Kraft got a hand to it, but the ball still found the net.

“I was actually planning to aim low to the right," Gomez later revealed, “but I changed my mind at the last second, and it almost backfired." But only ‘almost’: last season’s Bundesliga top scorer is banging them in again this term. He leads the scoring charts on 10 goals, all scored in the last six fixtures, and he now has 53 goals from his last 49 appearances in all competitions.

“That was a very, very good afternoon," he continued. For the first time since December 2009, he scored from outside the box, “but I'm not aiming to break scoring records," he insisted. The priority is to help the team win trophies, and he feels FCB are well placed this term. “If we always play like that we'll win the league," he said, “I'm just trying to make my contribution. It’s going well, but only because we're playing such good football as a team."

Gomez has never been anything but a team player, as he emphasised against the men from Berlin, frequently tracking back into his own half to press his opponents into errors. He finished by recovering possession on six occasions, a figure beaten by no other player on the field. However, he was not the only Munich forward to chalk up excellent defensive stats on the day. Franck Ribéry also won back possession six times, and pulled off no fewer than four slide tackles, beaten in that respect only by Anatoliy Tymoshchuk on six.

The league's top provider

Of course, Ribéry is mainly in the team for his attacking skills. The France star laid on three goals against Hertha, and scored the other one himself. Franck tops the provider chart with eight assists so far, and has amassed 12 scorer points from the nine league fixtures this season (four goals, eight assists). In his 106 Bundesliga appearances for Bayern, he now has 35 goals and 51 assists.

“Franck is in unbelievably good shape and I'm really happy about that," commented Karl-Heinz Rummenigge. Saturday's visitors were turned inside out on occasion by the Frenchman's silky skills. “I didn't stand a chance against Franck today," conceded Hertha full-back Christian Lell. “He was fantastic," enthused Christian Nerlinger, “he's totally fit, he's really enjoying his football, and he's showing off all his ability. He’s in peak form and it's great to watch."

Heynckes: I want more goals

“I really enjoyed it," agreed Ribéry himself, “it's fun again." The restoration of the fun factor is, of course, not the only reason behind his blossoming form. “Franck's working very hard," Jupp Heynckes testified, impressed by the winger's work-rate during the international break. Ribéry was unable to represent his country due to muscular problems in both calves.

The head coach described the player’s display in the first half on Saturday as “absolutely world-class." Franck could have opened the scoring after just two minutes but hesitated for an instant, and also failed to spot Thomas Müller and Toni Kroos in better positions. Heynckes rubbished a reporter's claim that Ribéry had been selfish. “He's a superb provider and always plays for the team," the coach declared, “and I've also told him I want him to be more egotistical from time to time. A man with his class has to be scoring goals." Naturally, on the occasions that doesn't work out, there's always Mario Gomez.
    Sudah mulai menyatu permainan Bayern, lanjutkan dan lumat Napoli.

8. fery150283 M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +230 / -0
    Bayern Munich teredam untuk kali pertama di fase Grup A Liga Champions. Di Stadio San Paolo, Bayern ditahan 1-1 oleh Napoli.

Setelah mereguk dua kemenangan, Bayern harus puas dengan tambahan satu poin di partai matchday 3 saat dijamu Napoli, Rabu (19/10/2011) dinihari WIB.

Tim tamu unggul cepat lewat gol Toni Kroos saat laga baru berjalan dua menit. Namun, Napoli sukses menyamakan skor beberapa saat sebelum jeda.

Dengan tambahan satu poin, Bayern tetap berhak berada di puncak klasemen dengan poin tujuh hasil dari tiga laga. Napoli masih menghuni posisi dua dengan poin lima.

Jalannya Pertandingan

Bayern memimpin saat laga baru berjalan dua menit. Jerome Boateng mengirim umpan ke arah Toni Kroos yang tengah berlari ke arah kotak penalti, dengan Kroos tidak menyia-nyiakan peluang dan menaklukkan Morgan De Sanctis.

Delapan menit kemudian Kroos nyaris mencetak gol nomor dua. Bastian Schweinsteiger mengirim umpan silang ke arah tiang jauh di mana Kroos berada, tetapi kali ini ia gagal menyelesaikan peluang tersebut.

Bayern kembali membahayakan gawang Napoli pada menit 20. Kali ini lewat Mario Gomez meski sepakannya dari jarak jauh masih belum tepat sasaran.

Serangan Bayern kembali datang pada menit 33, kali ini lewat sepak pojok. Bola mengarah ke tiang jauh dengan Boateng coba meneruskan walau bisa dikandaskan De Sanctis.

Napoli menyamakan kedudukan pada menit 39. Bola umpan silang Christian Maggio mengenai kaki Holger Badstuber dan malah masuk ke dalam gawang timnya sendiri.

Bayern mendapat penalti pada menit 48 menyusul handball oleh Paolo Cannavaro. Gomez maju menjadi algojo tetapi De Sanctis dengan apik sukses mengamankan gawangnya. Tak lama berselang, De Sanctis kembali beraksi kali ini dengan menangkap bola tandukan Schweinsteiger.

Bayern masih gencar menekan. Dari sepak pojok di menit ke-54, dari jarak dekat Thomas Mueller coba mengirim bola ke dalam gawang, tapi masih gagal.

Serangan demi serangan terus dilancarkan Bayern, dengan Napoli masih sanggup menahan. Pada menit 72, misalnya, saat tendangan Kroos di tengah kotak penalti dapat diblok.

Cavani berhasil masuk ke kotak penalti Bayern pada menit 76, tetapi lajunya terhenti oleh Daniel van Buyten.

Susunan Pemain:

Napoli: 1-Morgan De Sanctis; 14-Hugo Campagnaro, 28-Paolo Cannavaro, 6-Salvatore Aronica; 18-Juan Zuniga, 88-Gokhan Inler (Mario Santana '89), 23-Walter Gargano, 11-Christian Maggio; 22-Ezequiel Lavezzi, 17-Marek Hamsik (Giuseppe Mascara 90'), 7-Edinson Cavani (Blerim Dzemaili 81')

Bayern Munich: 1-Manuel Neuer; 21-Philipp Lahm, 5-Daniel van Buyten, 17-Jerome Boateng, 28-Holger Badstuber; 31-Bastian Schweinsteiger, 44-Anatoliy Tymoshchuk, 25-Thomas Mueller, 7-Franck Ribery (David Alaba 90'), 39-Toni Kroos; 33-Mario Gomez (Luis Gustavo Dias 90')
    Bayern came away with a point from their trip to Napoli on Tuesday evening and remain undefeated at the top of Champions League Group A, but Manuel Neuer was finally beaten after 12 clean sheets on the bounce, and Jupp Heynckes’ men will be kicking themselves for not taking the chances on offer, including a Mario Gomez missed penalty, in an incident-packed but sometimes untidy encounter.

The boisterous 60,240 crowd at Stadio San Paolo fell silent when Toni Kroos handed FCB the lead less than two minutes into the match, but although the visitors were clearly the better team for the rest of the first half, a momentary defensive lapse ended in Holger Badstuber unluckily putting through his own goal to level it up before half-time.

Gomez squandered a huge chance to restore the lead straight after the restart with a weak penalty straight at keeper Morgan de Sanctis, although the striker was clearly targeted with a laser pointer from the crowd as he started his run-up. The second half deteriorated in quality as the teams scrapped it out in midfield, and match official Olegario Benquerenca showed nine yellow cards in all as the home side dug in and the Bavarians’ early initiative faded away.

The result takes FCB onto seven points from three Group A games, two clear of the second-placed Serie A outfit and three ahead of Manchester City, last-gasp winners at home to Villarreal. The Bavarians are back in action next Sunday, when Jupp Heynckes and his men travel to face Hannover in the Bundesliga, followed by a midweek DFB Cup clash at home to FC Ingolstadt.
    Melawan Napoli di kandang lawan, Bayern hanya berhasil bermain 1-1.
    Bayern remain on course for the Champions League Round of 16 after securing a 1-1 draw away to SSC Napoli on Tuesday night. The point earned against the side lying fourth in Serie A means FCB retain top spot in Group A at the halfway mark, but there was still some dissatisfaction in the Munich camp after the match at Stadio San Paolo.

“Obviously we’d have preferred to win, and based on the second half, it wouldn’t have been undeserved,” commented coach Jupp Heynckes. Keeper Manuel Neuer, who conceded a goal for the first time since 7 August, reckoned it was still a decent result: “Napoli made life a bit difficult for us. It was never exactly easy.”

Reaction to Napoli v Bayern
    Jupp Heynckes: “Obviously we’d have preferred to win, and based on the second half, it wouldn’t have been undeserved. For a long spell in the first half, we prevented them creating any chances whatsoever. But the, in the six or eight minutes before the break, we didn’t look as good and our opponents played like they’re used to doing at home. We regained the initiative in the second half and dominated the play. Obviously, Napoli are a very good and dangerous team, and you’ve always got to be on your guard. Overall, I think it was a good display by my team and we looked in control, especially in the second half.”
    videos

Mario Gomez: “I have to apologise to the team for missing the penalty. My idea was to aim for the centre of the goal – but somehow I sent it low and to the right. You should always stick with the first thing you think of. But despite that, we still had enough chances to win it. At the final whistle, you walk off the field basically satisfied with a point, but dissatisfied because you could have won. It's a slightly odd feeling. We now have consecutive home matches against Napoli and Villarreal – we have to win them both, and then we’re through.”

Manuel Neuer: “It's difficult coming here and getting a result. Obviously, we were aiming to win, but Napoli made life a bit difficult for us. It was never exactly easy.”

Toni Kroos: “Taking the game as a whole, we should have won. We were the better team, and we denied them any chances until they scored, we had the game under control. Napoli never had many chances, but we could certainly have done better on the break a couple of times.”

Last edited: Oct 19, 2011
  9. arenaliga Members

Silent Reader

Ratings:
    +27 / -0
  10. fery150283 M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +230 / -0
    Mario Gomez mengaku berubah pikiran di saat terakhir sehingga penaltinya bisa digagalkan Morgan De Sanctis, yang sebelumnya juga sudah memiliki contekan khusus untuk mempersiapkan diri.

Peran De Sanctis dapat dikatakan saat Napoli mengimbangi Bayern 1-1 di partai matchday 3 Liga Champions, Rabu (19/10/2011) dinihari WIB.

Saat kedua tim sedang berimbang 1-1 Bayern sebenarnya memiliki peluang emas mencetak gol keduanya, yang bukan tak mungkin bisa mengubah hasil akhir, pada menit 49 dari titik putih.

Akan tetapi, Gomez yang maju menjadi eksekutor gagal menuntaskan tugasnya dengan baik, dengan De Sanctis berhasil menjinakkan bola dalam "duel" antara penyerang versus kiper itu.

"Aku harus minta maaf kepada tim karena sudah gagal di penalti," sesal Gomez di situs Bayern.

"Aku mengincar bagian tengah gawang, tapi entah kenapa aku malah mengirimnya rendah ke kanan. Anda harus selalu tetap dengan hal pertama yang terlintas di benak," imbuhnya.

De Sanctis sendiri ternyata sudah mempersiapkan diri jika sewaktu-waktu mesti berhadapan dengan Gomez dalam situasi semacam itu. Terbukti, persiapan itu cukup membantunya dalam menjinakkan tendangan lawan.

"Aku melihat video-video terbarunya dan pekan lalu ia menendang ke arah kiri, sedangkan kali ini aku mengantisipasi arah kanan," ungkap De Sanctis di Football Italia.
    Andai Gomez tidak gugup, pasti jadi gol.

11. balor M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +6,471 / -0
    kecewa ngelihat Bayern gagal menang :sigh:
    apalagi pas penalti Gomez yang gagal..
    padahal Bayern nguasain penuh pertandingan, Napoli sama sekali ga punya peluang.

tapi tak apalah, ntar di kandang wajib menang :cambuk:

12. fery150283 M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +230 / -0
    Yup, belum main di kandang Bayern, lihat saja bisa digebukin berapa gol Napoli.

13. fery150283 M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +230 / -0
    Bayern Munich are interested in Valencia striker Roberto Soldado.

Super Deportes says Bayern chiefs are monitoring his progress and will have scouts watch the striker against Bayer Leverkusen.

Soldado, 26, has scored six goals in nine games for Valencia this season.
    Ini cocok untuk bersaing dengan Gomez untuk jadi striker andalan Bayern.

14. fery150283 M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +230 / -0
    At 1.92 m (5 ft 4 in) and 90 kg (198 pounds), Jerome Boateng is powerful, good in the air and strong in the tackle – in other words, an ideal centre-back. For that very reason, Bayern prised the Germany international away from Manchester City in the summer, but the 22-year-old can also perform at right-back, a position he has fulfilled with distinction in the absence of Rafinha with a groin injury.

In Bayern's last three matches, Jerome has been unyielding at the back, and frequently posed a threat on marauding raids forward, laying on goals both against Hertha Berlin and SSC Napoli. “He was superb against Hertha. You might argue he didn't face much resistance, but he was also extremely solid in Naples," enthused Jupp Heynckes. The head coach is impressed by the player's versatility: “It's essential in a top team like Bayern Munich, and he's really settled into playing at right-back now."

For all that, Boateng is still keen to establish his credentials at centre-half, both for Bayern and Germany. “At some point I'd like to settle on one position. I like having the game in front of me, because you can see everything that's going on from the centre," he recently said. “Flexibility is sometimes an advantage, but sometimes not," he continued, although playing time is currently more important to him than a particular role in the team. “It's not like I'm going to turn it down. I like it out on the right too, and I'm happy to do it for the team."

Heynckes is not the only one impressed by the all-round talent. Germany boss Joachim Löw played the big man at right-back in the recent Euro 2012 qualifier away to Turkey, based on the fact that Boateng had excelled in the role for his club. “Jogi [Löw] and I have exchanged passes," quipped Heynckes, “look what Jerome's found out: because he's played on the right for us, it makes him interesting for the national team."

Aiming for Euro 2012
    Löw explicitly praised the player’s “power and athleticism" down the right flank, although his defending is equally competent. Jerome himself is determined to secure a role at next summer's European championship. “My goal is to play at the Euro, and if I’m picked on the right, I'll play on the right," he declared. At club level, Heynckes ranks Boateng as a centre-back with the skill to help out on the right from time to time. “He's just the player we needed," the 66-year-old said in praise of the summer signing.

“My coaches always told me you should grab any position that comes free. He's taken that on board as well without a word of complaint," the FCB coach continued. Boateng has made 13 appearances for his new club so far, seven at centre-half and six at full-back, although in the 2–0 victory away to Villarreal, Jerome started on the right but replaced the injured Daniel van Buyten at centre-half after just 20 minutes.

Gomez: It's like watching Dani Alves
    It is not just Heynckes and Löw who appreciate the player's versatility. Mario Gomez has expressed admiration for Boateng's athletic displays down the right. “It's like having a Dani Alves in white boots," the striker said last weekend. And there are worse things in a footballer's life than a favourable comparison with the Barcelona superstar, one of the best full-backs in the world.
    Ini dia bek yang keren, untung dia membela timnas Jerman.
    The former Dortmund boss feels “a master coach like Jupp Heynckes" is responsible for Toni's recent step-up in performance. “Jupp has recognised his talent and protected him during a difficult period," Sammer said. The 66-year-old FCB supremo has never made any secret of his admiration for the player, who made the breakthrough in the pro game under Heynckes in Leverkusen. This term, Kroos has started 13 of Bayern's 15 matches, including the midweek clash in Naples.

Another opening goal
    “Quite apart from the goal, Toni was outstanding tonight," Heynckes enthused, “but I'm not surprised. This season, he's becoming more and more of a leader on the field. It's a real pleasure watching him play football. He's fleet footed, he has quick reactions, and excellent technique, especially the way he controls the ball while changing direction at the same time."

That attribute was fully in evidence for the opening goal on Tuesday night, the second-fastest goal in the Champions League this season. “Nowadays, it's vital you bring a pass like that under control with your first touch, but there aren't many players who can. It worked out well on this occasion," said Kroos, reviewing his second goal in Europe's elite club competition: Toni also scored the opener in his side’s 2–0 victory away to Villarreal.

Destined to get better
    Kroos, who was named Player of the Tournament at the 2007 U–17 World Cup in Korea, has always looked good going forward, but he has made great strides in the defensive side of his game this season. He won 73 percent of his challenges against Napoli, and recovered possession three times, the best stat of any Bayern player.

“He's learned to track back, scrap when necessary and get stuck in. I'm especially pleased about that," said Heynckes. Sammer feels the player has plenty of potential in reserve: “Kroos will get better. His running and movement will become even more dynamic." Aptly enough, one of Grönemeyer's well-known songs is titled Ich will mehr, “I want more!"
    Gelandang masa depan Jerman, skillnya tidak perlu diragukan lagi.

15. fery150283 M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +230 / -0
    Pertandingan pekan ini

=================================================
    [​IMG]VS [​IMG]
    Hannover 96 VS Bayern Munich
    MINGGU, 23 OCTOBER 2011​

07.08.2011 17.30 Bayern Munich - Borussia Mönchengladbach 0-1
    13.08.2011 15.30 VfL Wolfsburg - Bayern Munich 0-1
    20.08.2011 15.30 Bayern Munich - Hamburger SV 5-0
    27.08.2011 15.30 1. FC Kaiserslautern - Bayern Munich 0-3
    10.09.2011 15.30 Bayern Munich - SC Freiburg 7-0
    18.09.2011 17.30 FC Schalke 04 - Bayern Munich 0-2
    24.09.2011 18.30 Bayern Munich - Bayer 04 Leverkusen 3-0
    01.10.2011 15.30 TSG 1899 Hoffenheim - Bayern Munich 0-0
    15.10.2011 15.30 Bayern Munich - Hertha BSC 4-0

Pertandingan terdekat bertandang ke Hannover, semoga Bayern bisa menang :yahoo:

f you ask Jupp Heynckes about his leisure time, he'll tell you (with a grin) he's too busy for that. However, the boss spent Thursday evening doing exactly what hordes of people do, i.e. sitting in front of the TV. There was a very specific reason, of course: the 66-year-old was watching Hannover's 2–2 Europa League draw with Copenhagen, because the Lower Saxony side entertain FCB in the Bundesliga this Sunday.

“Of course I watched the game," the coach said on Friday, although he had little new to report other than that “Hannover are very difficult to play against." Nevertheless, Heynckes is looking forward optimistically to Sunday's clash. “We're in good shape, and we'll give it 100 percent again on Sunday. We're confident of victory."

Moving on from Napoli clash

The FCB supremo gave his players Thursday off, but gathered his men at the Säbener Strasse again on Friday. The day opened with an analysis of the 1–1 draw away to Napoli, with special attention on the situation leading to the Italian side’s goal. “I pinpointed our positional mistakes in the back four, and the way our midfield made errors in covering the zones," the coach revealed. The group transferred to the practice ground, where the bulk of the work once again centred on defence.

Afterwards, Heynckes declared himself very satisfied. “It was obvious the players were fully committed and have plenty of fresh energy," he reported. Tuesday's match in Naples had left the players exhausted, but the stars clearly used their day off on Thursday to recharge their batteries. “We didn't just control Tuesday's game, we dominated it," the coach said, “so we'll be even more confident than we were before. However, we've put Napoli behind us now."

The focus at the club has switched to the Hanover trip. Reporters asked whether Bayern would be at an advantage after enjoying a two-day longer break than Sunday's opponents, “but that's what everyone always says," Heynckes responded. “It's all in the head. Hannover are at home, they’re physically fit, and they’ll shift up a gear against us as usual." The boss is expecting a tough match on Sunday.

Excitement in Lower Saxony

The statements emanating from Hanover immediately after the meeting with Copenhagen were certainly bristling with intent. “We want to maintain our run in the Bundesliga and remain unbeaten at home," declared coach Mirko Slomka. Left-back Christian Schulz reckoned Sunday's match was “the easiest of the lot. The whole city is up for it when Bayern come here. We'll be fresh enough."

Fortunately, Heynckes will again be able to field something close to a first choice side, as none of his players sustained any serious injury in Naples. As before, the only men definitely out of contention are Arjen Robben and Breno. Daniel van Buyten began feeling unwell late on Tuesday, but trained with the team as normal on Friday. “There's no fever, so I reckon he'll be back to normal by Sunday and available for selection," Heynckes reported.

Hanya Robben dan Breno yang absen saat menghadapi Hannover, yang disayangkan sih Robben :madesu: kalo Breno kan biasanya hanya duduk setia di bangku cadangan :beku:

Walau rekor tidak kebobolan Neuer pecah di UCL, tapi di Bundesliga, masih mantap, hanya kebobolan di pertandingan pertama saja, setelah itu tidak pernah jebol lagi :tangkis:

16. fery150283 M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +230 / -0
    Mario Gomez mendapat tantangan dari legenda Bayern Munich, Gerd Mueller, untuk memecahkan rekor 40 gol semusim di Bundesliga yang di ukirnya. Mueller yakin Gomez bisa melakukannya.

Saat ini Gomez sedang tampil produktif dengan catatan 10 gol dari sembilan kali bermain. Melihat penampilan impresif yang ditunjukan oleh Gomez, Muller percaya jika penyerang 26 tahun itu mampu mengukir rekor baru.

Rekor yang dicatatkan Mueller tersebut sudah bertahan sejak musim 1971/1972. Ketika itu Bayern juga memiliki agresivitas gol yang luar biasa, di mana mereka mencetak 101 gol sepanjang musim di liga domestik.

"Saya menantang Mario untuk memecahkan rekor saya. Dia punya kemampuan untuk memecahkan rekor saya, tidak ada keraguan tentang itu," kata Muller pada Bild.

"Dan saya akan senang jika mengetahui bahwa rekor saya dikalahkan oleh pemain Bayern Munich," tambah legenda berjulukan 'Der Bomber' yang pernah 15 tahun berseragam Die Roten itu.

Produktivitas Gomez bersama Bayern sendiri terus membaik setiap musimnya. Setelah hanya mencetak 14 gol di semua kompetisi pada musim perdananya, musim kemarin dia menorehkan 39 gol. Menarik untuk ditunggu, mampukah Gomez memecahkan rekor Mueller itu?
    Kamu pasti bisa.

17. Marco86 M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +28,609 / -0
    robben kapan bisa mulai main lagi ya? dia ama ribbery kalo ga gampang cedera mestinya serem gila.. sayang kakinya rentan bener..

18. fery150283 M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +230 / -0
    Kali ini dia kena Hernia, akan kembali dalam waktu 6 hari ke depan.

19. fery150283 M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +230 / -0
    [​IMG]VS[​IMG]
    FC Bayern München vs FC Ingolstadt 04
    RABU, 26 OCTOBER 2011 JAM 18.30​
    Kali ini Bayern diuji di ajang DFB Pokal, semoga tidak menganggap remeh lawan dan lolos ke babak selanjutnya.

20. MacHusky Members

Silent Reader

Ratings:
    +2,254 / -0
    Ijin bergabung.. FC Hollywood fans nih..

21. fery150283 M V U

Lurking Around

Ratings:
    +230 / -0
    Silahkan bergabung, dengan senang hati diterima :) ikutan aktif meramaikan forum ini.

Bayern were back to full strength in more ways than one on Saturday, easing to victory in the 183rd all-Bavaria derby against Nürnberg with a familiar first-choice line-up and a trademark display of power, precision and prolific finishing.

The 69,000 full house at the Allianz Arena saw Mario Gomez and Bastian Schweinsteiger hand the home side a two-goal lead in the first 20 minutes, Franck Ribery adding a 39th-minute third to effectively seal the points before the break. Following an utterly one-sided first half in which FCB controlled an astounding 79 percent of the possession, a couple of chances went begging in a more muted opening to the second period, before Gomez made it four on 68 minutes to wrap up a fifth consecutive home win without a goal against.

The result, combined with Dortmund's draw in Stuttgart and Schalke’s home victory over Hoffenheim, means Jupp Heynckes’ team go four points clear of the Royal Blues at the top of the standings on 25 points from 11 matches, a very reassuring and morale-boosting state of affairs for the men in red ahead of the visit of Napoli in the Champions League on Wednesday.

As expected, Heynckes reverted to his first-choice line-up and made seven changes to the side which dismissed Ingolstadt 6-0 in the midweek cup tie. Manuel Neuer, Holger Badstuber, Daniel van Buyten, Philipp Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Ribery and Gomez all returned to the side, with Danijel Pranjic, David Alaba, Nils Petersen, Luiz Gustavo and Jörg Butt dropping back to the bench.

They were joined in the dug-out by midweek subs Takashi Usami and Ivica Olic, with no place left in the squad at all for unlucky Diego Contento. In fact, with Jerome Boateng serving the first of a two-match league ban, the only men to start both matches were Rafinha, Anatoliy Tymoshchuk, Thomas Müller and Toni Kroos.

FCN, with just three wins in 27 Bundesliga visits to Munich before kick-off and the most recent a whopping 19 years ago, were missing eight regulars to injury, although boss Dieter Hecking had yet to lose to FCB as a coach with Hannover and his present club.

Less than 90 seconds after referee Florian Meyer whistled play underway on another glorious late autumn afternoon in Munich, Bayern took the lead with a goal of wondrous simplicity. Badstuber floated a pass from his own half out to Schweinsteiger on the right, Gomez ghosting between centre-backs Philipp Wollscheid and Timm Klose to meet the midfielder’s cross with a firm header past Alexander Stephan, understudy to injured FCN captain Rafael Schäfer.

With the perfect start under their belts, FCB eased into their favoured mode of controlled command, almost adding a second on 18 minutes when Marvin Plattenhardt, under pressure from Müller, sliced a clearance towards the far corner of his own net, but Stephan scrambled the ball to safety.

But the second goal was only delayed by seconds, and the FCN keeper was utterly blameless too, as Lahm exchanged passes with Ribery on the edge of the box and fed Gomez, who teed up Schweinsteiger to smite a low drive into the net from 20 yards.

Czech international Tomas Pekhart had actually aimed a shot straight at Neuer in the opening stages, but all the remaining first-half action was at the other end, veteran Timmy Simons emulating Plattenhardt and almost diverting the ball over his own line, before Van Buyten and Gomez both put efforts over the bar, the Belgian with a free-kick and the striker with his head.

Ribery then headed wide from Müller’s cross, but the Frenchman more than made up for the miss six minutes before half-time with a lovely third goal, Lahm releasing the France star down the left for a trademark thrust, cut inside and 18-yard shot just inside Stephan’s right-hand post.

Bayern camped out in the FCN half for the first ten minutes after the restart, but the league leaders then eased back for a spell, allowing the visitors to create half-chances. Pekhart was denied by Neuer after good play by Alexander Esswein, although the striker’s first touch was desperately poor, before spikey Israeli international Almog Cohen put his second shot of the day high and wide.

FCB upped the pace again on the hour, Van Buyten landing a header on the roof of the net and Wollscheid hacking clear after Gomez had rounded Stephan, before the goal frame twice saved FCN in a scramble following a corner, Schweinsteiger and Müller emerging as the unlucky men. It mattered little as the fourth goal followed on 68 minutes, Kroos escaping to the by-line and providing Gomez with a simple tap-in.

Alaba and Gustavo took over from Schweinsteiger and Kroos for the last 20 minutes, and Müller also gave way to Olic after spurning a one-on-one opportunity from Alaba’s perceptive through ball. Neuer finally had a chance to show his class with an excellent reaction save from Pekhart’s header, but the leaders skilfully ran down time to round off another convincing home win.
    Semakin mantap di puncak.
    Jupp Heynckes: “The early goal definitely helped us. We scored some wonderful goals today. We’re playing excellent football, our zonal marking is superb, we’re passing well and look good on the ball. You can see from the body language that the players are enjoying their football, which is an important factor in winning. At half-time, I appealed to my players to keep a clean sheet and continue taking it seriously. We were full of authority in the second half.”

Toni Kroos: “Our opponents weren’t brilliant today, but that was mainly because of us. It was good we wrapped it up so early, given we have Napoli in the Champions League on Wednesday. Despite losing to Hannover, we knew we’d play well today. We’ve bounced back well, in the cup and again today.”
    videos

Mario Gomez: “We didn’t go for goal with everything we’ve got after half-time. We’d certainly started thinking about next Wednesday, and the fans will have to excuse us for that. We weren’t as aggressive after going two or three up. Overall, we mustn’t start getting above ourselves or become arrogant, although the teams we’ve beaten at the Allianz Arena aren’t pushovers. We always have to work hard. It's not that our opponents are weak, we’re strong and contain them completely. I had superb service today. I’m at the end of a chain and just have to finish it off. It went well today, but not in Hannover.”

Dieter Hecking (Nürnberg coach): “We were definitely hoping for a different result. We knew it would be difficult to come away with anything, but we never once hindered Bayern’s flowing play in the first half. It wasn’t a meeting between equals today, and we have to accept that. Even if we’d had our first-choice line-up, we wouldn’t have won today.”

Timmy Simons (Nürnberg captain): “We started badly. It's never easy when you’re behind after two minutes. We never had the ball, so we couldn’t do any attacking. Bayern played it out well from the back and kept putting our full-backs under pressure with their diagonal passes.”

Philipp Wollscheid (Nürnberg): “The whole plan goes to pieces when you concede after two minutes. They’ve basically played us off the park, and we have to accept that. Bayern were outstanding and we didn’t stand a chance. We can be grateful it was only 4-0.”

Fifteen-time DFB Cup winners Bayern have been handed a challenging but manageable trip to second division VfL Bochum in the last sixteen of this season’s competition, following Sunday’s draw for the third round of the tournament.

In the second round, Bochum won 4-1 away to Unterhaching in the Munich suburbs, with Bayern easing past Ingolstadt 6-0. Ruhr valley-based VfL were among the pre-season favourites for promotion to the Bundesliga but made a poor start to their league campaign, dispensing with the services of boss Friedhelm Funkel in September after four straight defeats and a slide to 17th in the standings. Former Hannover coach Andreas Bergmann has been at the helm since then.

Bochum’s form has steadily improved in recent weeks, last Friday’s 1-0 win away to Aachen restoring them to a more respectable 12th in the second division table. VfL were relegated from the Bundesliga at the end of the 2009/10 campaign, but came within an ace of regaining their top flight status at the first time of asking, only to fall narrowly in a play-off against Gladbach at the end of last season.

Bayern and Bochum have met frequently in the past, with the records clearly favouring Munich, who have won 47 of the 72 meetings, with 16 draws and nine victories for VfL. The clubs have previously met four times in the cup, most recently in 1985/86, when Bayern won 2-0 in a replay after a 1-1 draw in the first match.

The last meetings between the teams took place in Bochum’s 2009/10 relegation season, when FCB ran up a crushing 5-1 win in the Ruhr and eased to a 3-1 victory at home.

The draw produced contrasting sentiments in the VfL camp. Director of sport Jens Todt was delighted with “a plum tie. We’re looking forward to Bayern and [former VfL player and coach] Hermann Gerland. It's a fantastic pre-Christmas highlight for the whole club.“ However, head coach Bergmann said the tie was “the most difficult draw we could possibly have had.“

Bayern were the third-to-last team to be assigned their tie in the draw, made by Germany women’s goalkeeper and captain Nadine Angerer, and supervised by DFB General Secretary Wolfgang Niersbach, live on national TV station ZDF.

The last sixteen ties will be played as the final match prior to the winter break on Tuesday 20 and Wednesday 21 December.
    Siap-siap away ke Bochum.

On the Sunday after the gala 4–0 victory over Nürnberg, fully 2,500 fans flocked to the Säbener Strasse training facility to watch the squad workout. The players who featured in Saturday's match performed regeneration exercises, with a brief jog and a half-hour game of volleyball. Two men were absent, as Bastian Schweinsteiger and Daniel van Buyten both picked up injuries in the Bundesliga clash.

Schweinsteiger sustained a painful blow to the calf and was substituted after 71 minutes. “It's normally a very stubborn injury," coach Jupp Heynckes gloomily commented afterwards, but the 66-year-old was cautiously optimistic the following day. “It's a great deal better now," the boss told FCB.tv. The midfielder will pursue an individual training programme on Monday and resume the team schedule on Tuesday, which should be enough for him to feature in the midweek clash with Napoli.
    videos

Centre-half Van Buyten finished the match with painful bruising on his left foot, but the player and his coach are both confident of his fitness to appear on Wednesday. The defender and Schweinsteiger reported for treatment at the Säbener Strasse on Sunday.

There was positive news of two other men currently on the injury roster at the club. Diego Contento, who did not feature in the matchday squad against Nürnberg with bruising, is expected to be fit again in time for the Naples clash.

Breno back on the ball

The broadest smile of the lot on Sunday lunchtime belonged to Breno, who was cleared to train with the ball at his feet for the first time in months, and completed a passing session with the players who either came on as late subs or did not feature at all in Saturday's match.
    Untung Schweni sudah fit dan ada kabar baik dari Breno.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.