1. Disarankan registrasi memakai email gmail. Problem reset email maupun registrasi silakan email kami di inquiry@idws.id menggunakan email terkait.
  2. Untuk kamu yang mendapatkan peringatan "Koneksi tidak aman" atau "Your connection is not private" ketika mengakses forum IDWS, bisa cek ke sini yak.
  3. Hai IDWS Mania, buat kamu yang ingin support forum IDWS, bebas iklan, cek hidden post, dan fitur lain.. kamu bisa berdonasi Gatotkaca di sini yaa~
  4. Pengen ganti nama ID atau Plat tambahan? Sekarang bisa loh! Cek infonya di sini yaa!
  5. Pengen belajar jadi staff forum IDWS? Sekarang kamu bisa ajuin Moderator in Trainee loh!. Intip di sini kuy~

Executive Assistant & Office/Organizational Manager [@Semarang]

Discussion in 'Job Vacancy' started by kampungscout, Nov 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kampungscout Members

Silent Reader

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    Maaf, saya hanya dititipin saja. Updated info 4 November 2011

Executive Assistant & Office/Organizational Manager

We are looking for a leader to a small PMA.

Some experience required, but education, character, and dedication will be most important.

Important Traits/Skills
    Good understanding of English (not perfect, but good)
    Computer Skills
    High Moral Character
    Dedication to the Company and the ability to work late hours when needed
    Goal Oriented
    Detailed Oriented
    Good memory retention
    Strong personality
    Ability to keep track of simple accounting
    Ability to work in an unorganized office atmosphere
    Ability to organize in an unorganized atmosphere
    Multi-tasking and the ability to do many jobs at one time
    Be able to work under stressful situations
    Understand time management and deadlines!!

PLUSES
    There is a definite plus to people that have grown-up in a family business and understand the issues of business.

This is not a staff level job. There is a difference in an upper management position and staff level jobs. In an upper management position you are working 24 hours a day. If there is a problem, assignment, or job needed to be completed, you are required to be working toward this goal all the time. Upper management jobs are more about RESULTS than hours. You can work 50+ hours a week, but if your results are shit, then it means nothing. This is not a position about “hours”. It’s about results.

The commissioner is in Indo 6 months of the year. You will work more hours (and later) during this time. The other 6 months will be more normal hours. If this is a problem for your married life, social agenda, or ideals, then do not apply.

I am looking for the applicant that “feels” they are different than the rest……that they are special because of their intelligence or energy. If you are a lazy applicant that waits to be told what to do, do not apply. You must be initiative-oriented….a go-getter….make things happen without being told what to do. You will be working under little supervision. This can be a problem for most people. You will not be TOLD what to do, yet, you will be expected to do it!! This is not a job for 95% of the people reading this.

This is a more challenging position with the possibility to “really” make a difference and prove you can be a leader.

Job Compensation
    You will be paid a minimal salary with bonuses according to job performance, company performance, and dedication.

If you have ever wanted to work for an American company and see what it feels like to be given a chance to shine, we have your opportunity.

Job Location
    Semarang – Puri Anjasmoro Area

I hope I have not scared all the applicants away, but this job is only for the best.

Send your CV via email to the address below. Please make sure your CV is organized. A cover letter is recommended, but not required. But quick and to the point in your cover letter. Let me be clear. You will have 5 seconds to catch my eye with an organized CV or thoughtful cover letter. If you don’t have your CV organized, then how do I expect you to help organize my company?

Rhoerer-director@hotmail.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

About Forum IDWS

IDWS, dari kami yang terbaik-untuk kamu-kamu (the best from us to you) yang lebih dikenal dengan IDWS adalah sebuah forum komunitas lokal yang berdiri sejak 15 April 2007. Dibangun sebagai sarana mediasi dengan rekan-rekan pengguna IDWS dan memberikan terbaik untuk para penduduk internet Indonesia menyajikan berbagai macam topik diskusi.